Nicola Redux

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nicola nodded and said nothing. Her mind was still in a spin, but worse than that, she'd been so stimulated by seeing the masterful way that Myra had handled Georgina.

Her pussy, no, her cunt was red hot and she wished she'd spent a little less time upstairs thinking, which would have given her plenty of time to see to herself with that lovely vibrator.

Myra was in an excellent mood, and in no time at all they were pulling up outside Nicola's former residence. Nicola couldn't believe her eyes.

The wheelie bin had even put in place on the pavement, ready for collection. Someone had obviously stamped the contents down a bit, so that nothing protruded over the top of the bin. As she looked, both Dave and Andy were hard at work. Andy was mowing the lawn, and Dave was collecting all the bits of rubbish that were scattered about. They both saw Nicola and Myra looking at them, and waved cheerfully.

The two women got out of the car and Dave rushed down to open the gate for them.

"I fixed it" he said, nodding at the gate, "and Andy and I have cleaned inside. We've almost finished out here. We had to wait to borrow the lawn mower from that old bloke opposite. He seems really glad that we've decided to tidy the old place up a bit."

Andy switched off the lawn mower, and came to join his mate.

"Good morning, Miss. Good morning Nicola," he said politely. "Would you like to come in for a cup of tea? There's plenty of milk!" he added with a cheeky grin.

"We'll come in, but only to check that you are men of your word," replied Myra, walking ahead of them up the now weed-free path.

When she and Nicola went in through the front door, the transformation was nothing short of miraculous. Gone were the dust and the cobwebs, and everywhere smelled of polish. Admittedly the place was still very shabby, but at least it was clean and tidy.

"Bloody hell. That's amazing," said Nicola turning to Dave and Andy who both seemed to grow in stature at her words of praise.

"Yes, it is satisfactory," drawled Myra with a lot less enthusiasm. "I see that you can be trusted to do as you are told. I won't be back here, and neither will Mrs Moran. I'll arrange to have her belongings collected. But be aware of this."

She turned to Dave and addressed him directly.

"What I told you last night still applies," she said in a low, menacing tone. "If I get to hear that this place returns to the pig sty state that it was in yesterday, I'll be having a word with the Chief Constable, who is a very good friend of mine. I would then think that the forest of greenery that you are cultivating in your room, and in that polythene tunnel in the back garden that I glimpsed through the filth of your bedroom window yesterday will become of immense interest to the local constabulary."

Dave looked at Andy, and they both winced.

"We promise, Miss," they said in unison. "And you'll be welcome to drop in on us and check that we are keeping our word at any time."

Myra grimaced and shook her head. "I won't be keeping an eye on you," she replied, "but someone will. I keep my word. If you keep yours, then no-one will learn from me about your illicit drug production!"

She linked arms with Nicola once again, and together they walked out of the house. Nicola turned and waved to the two young men until Myra hissed at her to turn round and behave like a strong woman.

When they had returned to the car and were driving towards the town centre, Nicola turned to Myra and said, "Would you really report them to your friend the Chief Constable?"

Myra gave a snort of amusement.

"I know of him," she replied, "but I suspect he'd be horrified to hear me describing myself as his friend. I've never spoken to the bloke, and I have no wish to either."

"But you convinced Andy and Dave that you'd do it," argued Nicola.

"Yes I did," agreed Myra, turning to her friend and smiling."Lesson number one, my dear. Always remember the three B rule. Bullshit Baffles Brains! Not that those two have much of the latter between them!"

The two women burst into laughter, and Myra drove steadily into town.

They were still chuckling together when, twenty minutes later, they walked arm in arm towards the building society where Nicola had an account. Myra checked her watch.

"We need to walk a little quicker," she said. "We need to be going into the office at as close to midday as we can."

"But the building society closes at midday on a Saturday." protested Nicola.

"Precisely," retorted Myra. "We'll not be overheard by anyone who shouldn't be listening. The whole place will be locked!"

The Town Hall clock was just striking the midday chimes when they rounded the corner and saw the entrance to the Building Society about ten yards away. Nicola pulled up short, and Myra turned to look at her friend.

"What the hell's the matter with you?" she snapped. "Come on or we'll be late!"

Nicola shook her head and pointed. Myra followed her outstretched arm and heard Nicola say,

"It's too late, Myra. You said this was illegal. Look! The police have found out about me already. There's a policewoman loitering in the doorway to the building society!"

The End (of Chapter One)

Find out in Chapter Two how the police have discovered Myra and her friends' plan.

Read how Nicola meets Myra's friends and how they go about getting her back home.