Nicola's Driving Test Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MALIBUMAN666
MALIBUMAN666
1,109 Followers

Bill loved the expression on the girl's faces when they first caught sight of what he was packing, almost as much as he loved watching them stretch their mouths wide to suck his thick girth.

Nicola sucked greedily, wondering how on earth she would be able to take his thickness inside her. But Matt was already one step ahead of her and now started to slide a finger inside her, alongside his cock. Gradually he got his finger in as far as it would go before adding another. Nicola was gasping for breath as her cunt was stretched and filled and Bill pulled his cock out of her mouth for a second to let her catch her breath.

She looked up at him, his hand stroking up and down his length, the skin peeling back to reveal the bulbous head on each down stroke. Meanwhile Matt had worked another finger inside and the girl reached up to squeeze her own nipples, desperately trying to distract herself as he stretched her ready for Bill's cock.

Suddenly Matt pulled his fingers clear and started to pound her hard. He leaned forward onto the bonnet and closed his teeth around the girl's nipples, nibbling and sucking harder and harder, while looking up to gauge her reactions and just how far he could push her.

Then Matt tensed and his movements quickened still further as he started to fill her with his creamy load. He went at her as long as he could, but finally his legs gave way and he collapsed on top of her, kissing her deeply as her arms and legs wrapped around him tightly.

After a few moments he pulled himself up and slid his fading cock out from between her thighs, smiling down at her as she lay back exhausted on the bonnet of the car. As soon as he had moved out of the way Bill positioned himself between her legs and looked down at the nineteen year old's well fucked hole. He pressed the tip of his cock against her entrance and a river of Matt's cum slithered over his cock, coating it and easing it's passage into Nicola's wet, but still very tight cunt.

Matt moved around the car and leaned over the girl, kissing her face and neck as his hand moved down between her legs and settled on her clit. As Bill worked his meat into her, Matt kept kissing her and alternated between telling her how beautiful and what a horny little slut she was, and how he loved to see her taking Bill's cock.

Nicola could barely speak, save for the odd moan and grunt, as her pussy was filled ever fuller by the examiners throbbing stalk. Within a couple of minutes Bill had his cock halfway inside her, and started to speed up a little, easing it a little deeper with each stroke. Meanwhile Matt concentrated on her clit, his slippery, wet finger dancing over the nub and bringing her closer and closer to cumming.

"That's it Nic, I want to see you cum all over his cock," he said as he felt her body stiffen slightly and the next thing he knew the girl was bucking wildly on the bonnet and nearly pushed Bill's cock right out of her pussy, such was the force of her orgasm. Bill grabbed a hold of her waist though and pushed deeper, fucking her hard as she came all over his cock.

Nicola cried out loudly as she came and Matt almost thought about slapping his hand over her mouth to keep her quiet, but at the last second he bent forward and kissed her hard instead, their mouths locking together as she screamed through the biggest orgasm of her life, while her arms wrapped around his neck, pulling him tighter and tighter to her.

As she came, Nicola's pussy was flooded with juices and Bill's cock slid deeper still. He couldn't hold back much longer anyway and he began to pound her harder and deeper, until finally he pulled his cock out of the girl and pumped it hard until it sprayed her pussy, legs, skirt and stomach with cum.

After a few minutes, the three had their collective breath back and Matt helped Nicola back into the car, where she almost fell asleep in the seat. Having quickly said goodbye to Bill, he got back in the car and offered to take her back to his place so that she could sort herself out.

She declined his offer, but said that since her parents were away he was welcome to come home with her, as long as he didn't mind her sister being there...

MALIBUMAN666
MALIBUMAN666
1,109 Followers
12