All Comments on 'Nicole and Dr. D'

by nikkifromny

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
DecadentdessertDecadentdessertabout 12 years ago
In for a Penny, in for a pound.

I love your use of imagery to pull the reader directly into the moment.. Great start!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Second, third, fourth...chapters?

This is an excellent start to a lengthy sequel--I hope so! This was a fine start to establishing the "tension" between the professor and student. Hopefully, you will maintain the momentum and possibly increase the tempo as it may become appropriate. For a first time submission, it was indeed abbreviated. However, when you look at yourself in the mirror, pat yourself for an excellent start. Praise Eros (god of love and great grammar, usage and spelling). Those last few elements are often deficient for many writers here, especially new authors. One bit of housekeeping, however. A common belief of most erotic writers (and readers) is to include dimensions. 36-C is nice and so is 32A or 44ZZZ! These is my opinion detract from the imagery, for which you display an uncanny ability to describe. So instead of 36-C, ample, smooth, salty, dark or light, hard, pink... are more erotic. Similarly, I hope you avoid the trap of describing Dr. D.'s love tool as 5, 6, 8, 12 inches by 2,4,6,8 inches around. How does it fit your fingers or love channel? I gave you a 4 although I would prefer to give you a 4.5 (but that's not permitted). Please don't wait too long for the next chapter. Great start, Nikki.

Ray

HoldingStacieDownHoldingStacieDownabout 12 years ago
Super Start

What a really good story you have started here. I can't wait to read more . Great job .

tvailtvailabout 12 years ago

Wonderful start! Your imagery is sensual, immediate, and relatable. I can't wait to read more. Five stars!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous