Nicole and Kate: A New Dynamic

Story Info
Nicole's devotion to Kate exposes Nicole to new experiences.
4.7k words
4.63
10.2k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the fourth installment of the Nicole and Kate series. The story stands on its own, but the previous stores provide context to the characters' evolving relationship.

* * *

Seeing Kate at school was difficult for Nicole because she longed for some acknowledgement of their special relationship, but Kate acted the same toward Nicole as she did with almost every other student. Nicole understood that was for the best, but it somehow fueled the intensity of her desire for Kate. So, on Wednesday, Nicole's heart skipped a beat when Kate motioned to her to move to a spot where they could speak privately. Nicole was amazed, and a little embarrassed, that she was moist between her legs by the time she and Kate were separated from the crowd of students and teachers.

"I'm spending this weekend at the beach with my best college girlfriend. You should come on Saturday and spend the night," Kate said almost matter-of-factly, even though they both knew it was a scandalous suggestion. "I'd like it if you could make it."

Nicole's ears were ringing from just thinking about what Kate's invitation meant: spending the night in Kate's bed. She gathered herself enough to stammer, "Of course, I'd love that." Nicole searched Kate's face for any hint that Kate understood how much the invitation rocked her, but Kate remained almost stoic. "Um... should I make a reservation or something," Nicole asked.

Even Kate had to smile a little at that innocent, but loaded, question. "No. You'll stay in my room." Nicole shuddered both at the thought of staying with Kate and being told by Kate where she would sleep. "I'll let you know tomorrow where we will be and when you should get there," Kate explained. With just a little crinkle of her nose, Kate turned back toward the jammed hallway and called out to another teacher before walking away. Nicole felt her erect nipples rub against her bra, and her panties were damper than before the chat with Kate. Nicole wished she was home in her room so that she could fantasize about Kate and please herself.

The next day Kate told Nicole where she was staying and said Nicole should get there by 10:00 on Saturday morning. She also told Nicole that they would spend time at the beach on Saturday afternoon and Sunday and would go out to a "fun beach place" on Saturday night. When Nicole asked what she would wear, Kate smiled and said, "I'm sure whatever you decide will be perfect."

The week seemed to drag forever. She had her bag packed by Thursday, and each night Nicole brought herself to satisfying orgasms imagining herself in a hotel with Kate. By the time Saturday arrived, Nicole had sold her cover story that she was going to a sleepover with a friend who had moved about an hour away that she hadn't seen in a while. She even reached out to her friend to ask her to back up the story, telling her friend that she was going to spend the night with a boyfriend. Nicole chose a very flirty top that did not need a bra, jean shorts, a baby blue thong, and a comfy pair of sandals that showed off her freshly painted red toes. The hour drive to the beach passed quickly as Nicole daydreamed about what the weekend would bring.

Nicole easily found the beachfront hotel, parked her car, went to the front desk. Her excitement grew as she gave her name and, as Kate instructed, explained that a guest had left a note for her. The attractive twenty-something woman at the front desk, "Allie" according to her name tag, flashed very pretty smile, and said, "Of course, here you are Nicole." Taking the envelope, Nicole couldn't help noticing how pretty Allie was and how her eyes literally lit up when she smiled.

"Thank you," Nicole responded, returning the smile, before toting her overnight bag toward a comfortable looking chair where she down with the envelope. Nicole was acutely aware that she felt a sexual attraction to Allie, which was a new feeling. Kate was the only woman about whom Nicole had ever had erotic thoughts, and her fleeting interaction with Allie flustered her. Nicole glanced quickly toward the front desk and saw that Allie was on the phone and was absent-mindedly twirling her silky hair. Nicole's fingers trembled a little as she opened the sealed envelope that Allie had given her, and she was surprised to find a typewritten note along with a room key. The note read:

Nicole,

I had to run a few errands. We are in Room 501. Dara is in the room, and she is expecting you. She is my dearest friend, and I adore her. I've told Dara all about you, and she is excited you are joining us. I will be back as soon as I can. Have fun!

Nicole's heart raced, and she re-read the note more slowly. Her eyes focused on the words, "I've told Dara all about you." Did that mean what Nicole assumed it meant? Did Dara know "all about" Nicole, as in all about Kate and Nicole? As Nicole's mind considered the implications of that possibility, her eyes again moved through the note: "she is excited you are joining us... Have fun!" Nicole forced herself to take a deep breath, and she wondered if the note had any clue as to what Kate wanted from her.

Nicole read the note one last time, and she focused for the first time on the words: "We are in Room 501." Did that mean Kate and Dara were sharing a room? Kate had made it clear that she would share Kate's room and, of course, Kate's bed. Nicole masturbated to orgasms each of the next two nights thinking about falling asleep next to and waking up with Kate. In her fantasies, though, Nicole had not considered that Dara might be in the same room.

Nicole then thought that, if in fact Kate and Dara were sharing one room, and Nicole would be sharing a room with both of them, Dara must know all about Kate and Nicole. That realization alone made Nicole's body tingle as she re-read the words, "she is excited you are joining us." Nicole was aroused by the thought of Kate telling Dara about Nicole, and she let out an audible whimper when she considered the possibility of sharing a room with Kate and her "dearest friend."

As Nicole nervously slid the note back into the envelope, she quickly scanned the reception area but did not see the elevator. She then looked toward the desk and saw Allie staring at her with an inviting smile. "Are you looking for the elevators?" Allie asked politely. Nicole smiled and nodded a few times. "Just through there," the pretty young woman said, pointing to a small hallway. Nicole gathered her overnight bag and headed toward where Allie had pointed.

"Thanks," Nicole said genuinely.

"You're welcome," Allie replied. "Have fun!" she added in a cheerful voice. Nicole gasped at those last words, but she was too flustered to look back toward the front desk. She told herself that it was a common expression and surely was a coincidence.

On the elevator, Nicole composed herself. She considered that maybe Kate and Dara were staying in different rooms, and 501 was Kate's room. Maybe "We are in Room 501" meant Kate and Nicole were staying there. At one level, that thought pleased Nicole, but she also felt a tinge of disappointment. Clearly, some part of Nicole wanted to share a room--and a bed--with both Kate and Dara. Nicole took two more deep breaths, and she settled her mind with the thought that she would stay wherever and with whoever Kate wanted. The elevator door opened, and Kate stepped out.

For a few seconds, she was confused. She expected a row of room doors, but there was only a sign that pointed left to Rooms 501 and 503 and pointed right to Rooms 502 and 504. Nicole went to the left, slid the electronic key into the door for Room 501, pushed it open, and stepped in.

Nicole could not believe how beautiful the room, or more accurately, the suite was. She was in a spacious living area with a set of French doors and almost floor-to-ceiling windows and a magnificent view of the ocean. She noticed a bathroom door, a full kitchen, and a set of closed double doors that led to another part of the suite. Nicole had seen hotel rooms like this only on TV or in the movies. "Hello? Is anyone here?" Nicole said sweetly.

"Nicole? Is that you?" she heard in an unfamiliar voice she assumed was Dara. As she was about to respond, the double doors opened, and Dara walked through, barefoot and wearing a beach cover-up that reached mid-thigh. Her hair was pinned up in the back and was perfectly disheveled. Even though the cover-up was not at all clingy, Nicole saw that Dara's breasts were larger than Kate's but her athletic build carried the extra heft well. And Dara legs were sculpted from what obviously were hard workouts. For the second time that morning, Nicole realized that she felt sexual attraction to a woman other than Kate. "It is you. Welcome. Kate has told me all about you," Dara said looking directly into Nicole's eyes.

"Hi Dara, it's very nice to meet you," Nicole managed to say. She stood quietly, mesmerized by Dara's stare, and Nicole's heart raced as she felt Dara looking her over.

Dara moved toward Nicole. "Let me take that bag. You should unpack and hang up anything that needs to be fall out," Dara said. But before she grabbed the bag, Dara warmly hugged Nicole, kissed her cheek, and said in Nicole's ear, "I'm so excited you are joining us." Nicole dropped her bag and instinctively wrapped her arms around Dara's waist as they hugged. Dara did not move back from the hug, and their bodies stayed in contact for a few seconds longer than a normal greeting. Nicole was acutely aware of Dara's breasts pressing against hers, and she felt that Dara was not wearing a bra or bikini top under the cover-up.

Dara eventually separated and said, "Come, I'll show you the rest of our humble weekend abode."

"Gosh, it is so beautiful. It is like a movie," Nicole said, sounding very much the naïve 18-year-old that in many ways she was.

"Right this way," Dara said, carrying Nicole's bag with one hand and grabbing Nicole's hand with the other. She led Nicole through the double doors into a separate bedroom area that was much larger than any room in Nicole's home. There was a dressing area, several bench seats, two comfortable stuffy chairs, and a king bed bigger than any bed Nicole had ever seen. There were more French doors that offered the same ocean view and opened to a balcony with chairs, chaise lounges and a table. And she could see the entrance into a huge master bath suite. "Beautiful, isn't it?" Dara asked.

"Oh, wow, more than beautiful. It is amazing," Nicole said more confidently.

"I promise you, Nicole, waking up to that view makes it impossible not to have a great day. Just wait," Dara said. As Dara knew they would, her words made Nicole shudder, because the thought of waking up to the ocean view meant waking up with Kate, and maybe also with Dara. Lost in thought, Nicole felt Dara caress her arm and say, "It will be special."

Nicole looked at Dara, flushed but smiling. She was now certain that Dara was staying in the room, and the idea of staying there with both Kate and Dara was mind-numbing. For her part, Dara could see Nicole's imagination was running wild and that she was getting overwhelmed by the moment. Seeing Nicole that way, Dara already understood completely Kate's description of Nicole being "helpless to resist her need to please." That image turned Dara on, and she hoped to experience the same intensity in Nicole directed to her--just as she and Kate planned.

The magnificent view, the spectacular accommodations, Dara's sensuality, and Nicole's erotic thoughts combined to leave Nicole in a bit of a fog. Dara moved behind her and wrapped her arms around Nicole's waist. She could feel Nicole trembling, so Dara whispered into Nicole's ear from behind, "It is so romantic, isn't it?"

Nicole moaned and nodded affirmatively. Her hands moved to caress Dara's arms at Nicole's waist. Dara kissed Nicole's neck through her hair, then bit gently. Nicole groaned again, and leaned back into Dara, as if surrendering. Dara's hands moved up and grabbed Nicole's boobs through her top. Nicole's arms dropped to her sides, and she was amazed by the thought that she was in Dara's arms, being fondled, just five minutes after they met for the first time. Nicole also knew that they were going to be intimate, and it was exciting knowing that it was what Kate wanted. Nicole was sure that Kate not being there, the note, and Dara's seduction was Kate's doing, and more than anything else Nicole still wanted to please Kate.

"Everything is so beautiful," Nicole said breathlessly.

"Including you," Dara whispered as she squeezed Nicole's smallish breasts firmly.

"Thank you," Nicole said, barely above a whisper.

Dara's hands grabbed the bottom of Nicole's top and lifted up. Nicole obediently raised her arms so that Dara could pull it up and off, leaving Nicole naked from the waist up. Dara began kissing Nicole's upper back and her hands reached around to unbutton and unzip Nicole's shorts. Nicole was light-headed as Dara undressed her. She felt a hand cupping her panty-covered pussy inside her shorts before Dara slid then down and Nicole stepped out of them. Nicole slipped out of her sandals and stood still, available to Dara, but her heart was racing as she gazed out at the ocean standing only in her wispy thong. Nicole felt Dara's warm breath on the back of her neck, and Dara's arms wrapped firmly around her.

"Turn around," Dara whispered, and Nicole did as she was told. Dara kissed Nicole deeply, and the experience of kissing a woman other than Kate made Nicole's knees weak. Nicole loved the taste and feeling of Dara's mouth and lips, and she eagerly shoved her tongue into Dara's mouth. Dara and Nicole kissed deeply for several minutes, their hands caressing each other's backs, and Dara also squeezed Nicole's ass. Nicole's mind raced even faster with thoughts of what she knew was going to happen.

Dara eventually broke their kiss and stepped back a bit, looking over Nicole lasciviously and making Nicole blush. Dara reached out and rubbed both of Nicole's nipples between a thumb and forefinger, making Nicole shudder. Looking into Nicole's eyes, Dara lifted her own bathing suit cover up over her head and tossed it aside. Nicole gasped when she saw Dara's boobs, which were larger and fuller, and much sexier, than Nicole had imagined. Dara's breasts were not as firm and perfectly symmetrical as Kate's boobs, but Nicole was taken by them.

It took a moment before Nicole realized that Dara was nude, because she had not been wearing anything under the coverup. After steadying herself, Nicole looked back into Dara's eyes.

"Like what you see?" Dara asked with a smile.

"Oh god, yes, you are beautiful Dara," Nicole said in a quiet trembling voice.

Dara smiled a bit more, and then her right hand cupped her breast and lifted it toward Nicole. Without a word, Nicole stepped forward, leaned down to take Dara's breast in her mouth, and began sucking vigorously. She felt Dara's hand on the back of her head, holding her, although Nicole was not about to pull away. She sucked firmly on Dara's nipple, drawing it and Dara's areola into her mouth. Nicole's right hand began to massage Dara's left breast. "Yes, that's it, suck my tits," Dara encouraged. Nicole whimpered audibly.

Nicole spent several minutes licking and sucking both of Dara's voluptuous breasts and perky nipples. "You can bite babe," Dara said in a throaty voice, and Dara smiled and nodded when Nicole looked up at her to make sure she had heard Dara correctly. Eager to please, Nicole bit down on a fleshy part of Dara's tit. "Oh, fuck, that feels so good," Dara urged, encouraging Nicole, who mixed bites in with her licking and sucking. Dara reached a hand down and pinched Nicole's nipple and tit in response to Nicole's bites.

After a few more minutes, Nicole felt Dara's hands pushing on her shoulders, and she dropped to her knees, so her face was in front of Dara's smooth pussy. Nicole knew what Dara wanted, and she leaned in to kiss and lick Dara's puffy vaginal lips. Dara's soft moan made Nicole want to please her even more. She pressed her tongue between Dara's pussy lips, and Dara subtly widened her stance. Nicole's body shook as she tasted Dara's salty and tangy pussy; she could hardly believe that she was licking a woman she had met less than a half-hour earlier. But the last few weeks had been full of moments Nicole could not have imagined just a month earlier.

Dara tasted different than Kate, and Nicole relished the flavor of this new woman. She also enjoyed the feeling of pleasing another older woman, and she was sure Kate wanted Nicole to give herself to Dara. Nicole tongued Dara's moist and musky pussy, craning her neck to get a good angle to shove her tongue between Dara's puffy lips. Nicole felt Dara grab her hair, and she looked up past Dara's luscious breasts to see Dara gazing at her.

"Let's move to the bed," Dara said with a very slight smile. Nicole just nodded in agreement and stood up. Dara pulled Nicole in for another open-mouthed kiss and then guided her toward the bed. Nicole of course offered no resistance at all.

Dara climbed on the bed first and she slid up toward the head, before pulling Nicole on to the bed on top of her. Dara guided Nicole's head back to her chest, and Nicole excitedly began sucking Dara's left breast and nipple again, and her hands roamed over both of Dara's fulsome tits. Dara's soft moans made Nicole even more attentive to Dara's luscious boobs. Nicole looked up at Dara with hungry eyes, and Dara grabbed her hair, sending a jolt of electricity through Nicole's body.

Nicole took the initiative and, still looking up at Dara, moved her way down to kiss and lick Dara's firm stomach and tongue her belly button. "Oh god, just like that," Dara whispered, and she very gently pushed Nicole's head lower. Nicole willingly slid down between Dara's legs and clamped her mouth on Dara's clit, tonguing the stiff button. "Oh fuck, yes," Dara groaned, savoring the feeling of Nicole's mouth on her pussy. Nicole slid further down and lapped the length of Dara's pussy, as Dara spread her legs to accommodate Nicole's willing mouth.

Nicole shoved her tongue into Dara's vagina, and her nose pressed against Dara's clit. She swallowed some of Dara's juices and more wetness spread on her face. Dara thrust back against Nicole's face and pushed the back of Nicole's head to grind her nose into Dara's clit. Nicole noticed that Dara's clit was very sensitive, so she moved her mouth back up and sucked the swollen button into her mouth, just as she slipped two fingers inside Dara's sopping wet pussy. Dara gasped as Nicole tongued and then rubbed her teeth over Dara's clit. "Oh, fuck yes baby, right there," Dara moaned, holding Nicole against her clit and grinding into Nicole's face.

Nicole flicked and swirled her tongue and let Dara use her as she needed. At one point, Dara pressed so hard that her pussy covered Nicole's nose and mouth, making it hard for Nicole to breathe. But Nicole was determined to please Dara, and she allowed Dara to smother her. She actually enjoyed the feeling of being completely covered by the older woman's pussy.

Just as Nicole needed to breathe, Dara pulled back, groaned, and began to come. "Oh, god, eat my pussy Nicole," Dara exclaimed, before several spasms of sexual pleasure wracked her body. Nicole grabbed Dara's hips and held on as Dara thrashed around in the throes of her climax. Glancing up, Nicole saw that Dara was squeezing and twisting her own breasts throughout her orgasm. It was one of the most erotic things Nicole had ever seen.

Finally, Dara calmed down a bit and relaxed into the bed, with Nicole's head nestled between her legs. Nicole's hand very lightly caressed Dara's firm tummy along what would be her panty line. As Dara regained control of her breathing, her hand gently caressed Nicole's head, which rested between Dara's legs. Nicole's body was electric, and her mind raced both with thoughts of what had just happened and what the weekend with Kate and Dara held for her.

12