Nicole and Kate: A New Dynamic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

During the week, Nicole had barely been able to contain her excitement when she thought about being with Kate. But, even though she had not yet seen Kate, Nicole already knew that the next two days were going to be more exciting than she could have possibly imagined. Her erotic thoughts made her belly and pussy tingle, and she could not resist kissing the inside of Dara's thigh.

Dara's phone dinged, and she looked at whatever message or notification appeared. "Come lay next to me," Dara instructed. Nicole quickly moved up to lay next to Dara on the bed, getting another glimpse of Dara's luscious boobs. Dara kissed Nicole again, enjoying her own scent and taste on Nicole's face and lips. Dara wrapped an arm around Nicole, who nestled her head against Dara's shoulder.

"I want you to come for me," Dara said almost matter-of-factly.

Nicole was taken aback, and she was also turned on. "I want whatever you want," Nicole answered, surprised by the directness of her own answer. Dara again thought back to how accurately Kate had described Nicole.

"I want to watch you please yourself," Dara told Nicole. "I want to see how you look when you come," Dara added.

Nicole whimpered. "I'd love that," she said in a shaky voice.

Dara moved her arm from under Nicole and slid off the bed. Nicole rolled on to her back, slid up toward the head of the bed, and put her feet flat on the bed with her legs spread apart. She looked at Dara, who had moved to the end of the bed and was taking in the entire scene. Nicole very deliberately peeled her blue thong down and off, exposing her pussy to Dara.

Both of Nicole's hands moved between her legs, and she moaned as two of her fingers slipped between her lips and ran the length of her wet pussy. Nicole paused touching herself, and her hands spread her pussy open, wantonly displaying herself to Dara. Seeing Dara gazing at her wide-open pussy turned on Nicole, and her fingers again began massaging her clit and rubbing her wet sex.

"Do you have a vibrator at home?" Dara asked.

"No," Nicole responded, shaking her head.

"Have you ever used one?" Dara prodded. Again, Nicole shook her head, a little flustered and slightly embarrassed. Dara smiled a sexy smile and said, "I want to watch your first time."

This time, Nicole nodded yes, both excited and nervous about using a sex toy for the first time. Dara opened the cushion-covered hope chest at the end of the bed and pulled out a gold bullet vibrator. Nicole had seen ads and pictures of vibrators and recognized it as common type. But she was singularly focused on Dara.

Dara explained with a mischievous grin: "This is my most intimate friend. Some women insert it, but I use it on my clitoris. Whatever works for you." Nicole shuddered as Dara took much of the seven-inch shaft in her mouth and then tongued and slobbered on the tapered end. Moving around to the side of the bed, Dara added, "You just rotate the dial on the end to control the speed. I hope you enjoy him, or her, as much as I do." Nicole's hand trembled as she reached to take the vibrator from Dara.

Nicole felt the hard plastic phallus-shaped with long raised ridges and a smooth end. She quickly found the control dial, and when she turned it the buzzing noise and vibration startled her. She blushed and looked over at Dara who sat on the bed next to Nicole. "Should I use the highest speed?" Nicole asked with genuine curiosity. Dara found Nicole's inexperience very erotic and attractive.

"It's whatever feels best for you. I do, but we have been together for a long time," Dara kidded. "Start at the highest speed and reduce it if it is too much."

"Okay," Nicole said obediently. She turned the dial clockwise until it stopped, making the vibe buzz and shake in her hand. Nicole was incredibly turned on by the entire scene, and she very much hoped the vibrator brought on the orgasm that Dara wanted to watch and that Nicole increasingly needed. Nicole grasped the butt end of the toy and moved the vibrating shaft toward her crotch.

Nicole felt Dara's hand stroke her arm, and she turned toward Dara. "Hold it firm and put it against your clit," Dara told her. When Nicole did as she was told, her mouth flew open and she squealed loudly because she felt the most intense sensation she could imagine. Almost overwhelmed, Nicole reflexively pulled the vibrator away. "I hope that felt as good as it sounded," Dara said with a big smile.

"Oh my god, Dara. I can't believe it," Nicole gushed.

Dara looked intently at Nicole and said, "Then come for me." Nicole trembled as she moved the vibe back to her clit, this time leaving it there. Nicole's entire body was energized by the sexual stimulation, but she quickly discovered a rhythm of where and how to move the vibrating shaft to maximize her pleasure. Dara saw that Nicole's body was responding to the vibrator, and she reached over to rub and pinch Nicole's erect nipple.

Dara's touch added further fuel to her fire, and Nicole moved her hips against the vibrations that were now ravaging her clitoris. Nicole looked over at Dara, who pinched Nicole's nipple and mouthed a throaty whisper barely audible above the buzzing, "Come for me." Nicole's orgasm was inevitable, but that exchange pushed her over the edge.

"Oh gosh, I'm coming," Nicole blurted out as the magical waves of sexual pleasure washed over her. In the midst of her climax, Nicole babbled and cooed, and her hips bucked off the bed, but she remained aware of Dara's fingers pinching and twisting her nipple. Even before it was over, Nicole knew it was the most intense orgasm that she had ever experienced.

It took Nicole a few minutes to regain her composure. Dara got up to fetch a bottle of water from which she took a gulp and then offered to Nicole. "Thank you," Nicole said with a dry mouth before taking two big drinks of water.

"Was that as amazing as it looked?" Dara asked with a chuckle.

"Oh, Dara, I... it was so intense. Thank you," Dara said, genuinely grateful.

"You did great," Dara responded. "By the way, the text was from Kate; she should be here in about twenty minutes," Dara added. The mention of Kate's name sent a shiver down Nicole's spine, and she immediately felt a renewed need to please Kate sexually. Nicole could hardly believe that she was going to spend the weekend with two women Nicole found so sexually desirable.

"We do have time for you to join me in the shower. It's nice to have someone else wash you in certain spots," Dara teased.

"I'd love to," Nicole responded genuinely. The thought of washing Dara in the shower was very erotic for Nicole. Her mind immediately shifted to lovingly washing Kate as well. Her daydream was interrupted, though, when Dara stood up, grabbed Nicole's hand, and led her into the spacious master suite and the shower.

12