Nicole and Kate: Defining Roles

Story Info
Roles set for Nicole's devotion to Kate.
2.3k words
4.67
10.8k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nicole lay flat on her stomach enveloped in post-orgasmic tranquility. Kate, wearing only a bikini bottom, sat quietly on the chaise and gently slid her finger out of Nicole's vagina, causing Nicole to sigh and wiggle her hips. Kate then traced her fingers and nails lightly over Nicole's lower back, butt cheeks, and upper thighs, and she saw a few goose bumps on Nicole's bare skin. Kate reviewed the day's events so far, and she was excited about the possibilities she foresaw. For her part, Nicole was somehow both relaxed by the release of tension in two explosive orgasms and on edge from the intensity of her thoughts and feelings about Kate.

"Thank you so much," Nicole eventually said wistfully, still laying face down. "I've never experienced anything like that," she added truthfully.

"You're very welcome, babe," Kate responded. "Was it as good as it seemed for you?"

"Oh my god, Kate. It was amazing," Nicole said as she slowly rolled over onto her back. Kate saw that Nicole's vagina was smooth, but she had a small triangle of pubic hair just above her vagina. Kate dragged her fingers and nails over Nicole's abdomen just above the downy patch. Two sensations gripped Nicole. First, she was aware of being completely nude, but she was not at all inclined to cover up because it felt right and exciting to have Kate see her that way. Second, she was very aroused by Kate's body, and she had to force herself not to gawk again at Kate's amazing breasts.

Kate smiled at her and said, "I'm so happy. It was quite amazing, wasn't it?" Kate reached and grabbed Nicole's hand and cradled it in hers. The nails of her other hand now traced down Nicole's thigh. Nicole felt urges and a desire for Kate that both moved and surprised her.

"I'm sorry if I said anything wrong. I was very excited," Nicole said cautiously.

"Wrong? What do you mean?" Kate asked, even though she knew what Nicole was thinking.

Nicole quickly realized that she would have to repeat what she had said to explain herself. "Well, I guess, about being yours and asking you to make me yours," Nicole said in a quivering voice. "I hope that wasn't too much," she added. Hearing herself say the words again excited Nicole.

Kate smiled as she ran fingernails lightly across Nicole's tummy below her navel. "Did you mean what you said Nicole?" Kate asked.

Nicole's heart skipped a beat and she took a deep breath. "Yes... I did," Nicole said quietly, and she felt Kate squeeze her hand a little.

Kate smiled again, lifted her hand to her face and softly kissed Nicole's hand. "What does that mean Nicole? What is that you want?" Kate probed.

Nicole's anxiety spiked thinking where this conversation might go. "I'm not exactly sure... I mean, I'm feeling a lot of new feelings," Nicole explained. Kate squeezed Nicole's hand again and used the palm of her hand to caress Nicole's belly. She smiled at Nicole, signaling her to go on. Nicole spoke haltingly: "Well, I've always had a crush on you, but today... when you... when you touched me in ways no one else has... I..."

Kate could feel Nicole trembling. "It's okay, Nicole, just say what you feel," Kate said tenderly but firmly.

Nicole's mind raced. "I hope this isn't weird, but what was exciting was feeling that I wanted you to own me... to own my body," Nicole confessed and her cheeks blushed. Kate sensed Nicole's discomfort but her expression told Nicole to go on. "What I wanted... what I felt... is... um...that I want to exist for your pleasure. I will do anything to please you," Nicole gushed as her face turned red from embarrassment.

Now it was Kate's heart racing, but she remained composed. "Wow, Nicole, thank you," Kate said, genuinely smiling. "Anything?" she asked playfully.

"Anything," Nicole said quickly. She took a deep breath and added: "That is what is so exciting Kate. The thought that I would do anything; so you really can own me." Nicole realized she was rambling a little, and she looked at Kate, unsure whether she was making sense. "I hope that's not weird," Nicole said quietly.

Kate smiled warmly and moved Nicole's hand to her breast. "Not at all," Kate assured her. Kate then looked directly at Nicole and said: "I love the thought of owning you." Nicole moaned as her hand squeezed Kate's boob tenderly, almost reverently. "Come, kiss me Nicole," Kate instructed.

Nicole quickly sat up and shimmied close to Kate until their mouths met. Nicole welcomed Kate's tongue into her mouth, and she tingled as she imagined Kate's tongue shoved down her throat. Kate roughly groped Nicole's breast and nipple. Without thinking, Nicole began sucking on Kate's tongue and then opened her mouth wide to invite Kate to shove her tongue in deeply. As they kissed, Kate turned Nicole's body so that Kate was cradling Nicole almost like an infant. When they broke their kiss, Nicole turned her face and nuzzled Kate's chest. Looking up into Kate's eyes, Nicole opened her mouth as Kate guided her breast toward Nicole, who sucked hungrily as if she was nursing.

As Nicole suckled Kate, the older woman moved her hand down to caress Nicole's soft fur and then cup her smooth pussy. Nicole opened her legs wide, offering Kate total access to her body. Kate skillfully fondled Nicole's clit, and Nicole could not believe that she felt aroused even after two orgasms. Kate sensed the effect her touch had on Nicole, and she knew Nicole was helpless to resist. So, Kate decided to set some ground rules.

She stood up next to the chaise, spread a towel on the deck, and said firmly, "Take off my bottom Nicole." Kate shuddered at the idea of being told what to do, and she quickly got on her knees in front of Kate and pulled the bikini bottom down at the hips until Kate stepped out of it. Kate then pulled Nicole's face to her bare tummy. Nicole relished the feel and smell of Kate's moist skin as she kissed her flat belly until Kate stepped back off the towel. "Lay down on your back," Kate instructed. Nicole immediately did as she was directed. The towel was plush but the deck was hard against her back and ass.

Nicole felt exposed and vulnerable, but without being asked she spread her legs apart. She looked up at Kate and saw her looking appreciatively at Nicole's body. Kate moved a few steps to stand between Nicole's splayed legs, and Nicole shuddered when Kate looked directly at her pussy. Nicole opened her legs wider and saw a small smile on Kate's face. "Touch yourself," Kate said, looking into Nicole's eyes. Nicole obediently moved a hand between her legs and ran a finger the length of her slit and over her clitoris. Nicole felt her clit tingle but was aware that her touch was not as electric as Kate's.

Open wider," Kate directed, and Nicole bent her knees and spread her legs further apart with her feet flat on the deck. "Touch your boobs too," Kate instructed. Nicole's other hand immediately caressed one breast, and she tweaked her nipple. Nicole was incredibly excited by having Kate tell her what to do and then watching her do it. Kate's own breathing was sped up, and Nicole saw that Kate's perfect nipples were stiff. The wave of sensations overwhelmed Nicole, and she shoved two fingers inside herself. Kate smiled as Nicole surrendered both to Kate's will and Nicole's desires.

Nicole curled her fingers inside her pussy, but she forced herself to look up at Kate, waiting for instructions or some other indication of what Kate wanted. Kate slowly moved around her to stand by Nicole's head, and Nicole looked up at Kate's naked body towering over her. She was quivering in anticipation of what might happen next. Nicole's thumb began massaging her clit as her two fingers continued moving inside her.

"You've never been with a woman before, have you Nicole?" Kate asked. Nicole looked up at Kate and shook her head. Kate smiled and stepped forward, facing Nicole's legs until her feet straddled Nicole's head. Nicole was wide-eyed as she looked up directly at Kate's neatly trimmed pussy. Kate slowly dropped to her knees and her crotch hovered just above Nicole's face. "Tell me what you want," Kate said sternly.

Nicole's heart raced. "I want you," Nicole replied. "I want to taste you, Kate."

"That's perfect," Kate said, and she lowered her pussy onto Nicole's face.

Nicole whimpered and her tongue pushed into Kate's wet slit. She was lightheaded as she took in the feel, taste, and smell of her first woman. Nicole pulled her fingers out of herself and both hands moved to spread Kate's pussy open as Nicole licked urgently. Kate felt her inexperienced lover lapping at her pussy, and she was turned on by the thought of being the first woman Nicole experienced. Her excitement quickly escalated to a need to own Nicole.

"That's it, baby," Kate growled, and she pushed her pussy hard into Nicole's face. Kate could feel that she was all but smothering Nicole, but she did not relent. "Eat me, Nicole. I want your face inside me," Kate barked. Kate's weight pressed Nicole's head uncomfortably against the deck through the towel, and Nicole struggled to catch her breath as mouth pressed into Kate and her nose was pressed into Kate's pussy near her ass. Still, Nicole was in heaven. She loved feeling Kate's weight on her and Kate's vagina covering her face. For her part, Kate used Nicole's face to massage her pussy, and she ground her clit into Nicole's chin.

Kate wanted to train Nicole further, so she slid her body forward a bit until her ass was over Nicole's mouth. "Will you please me whenever I say so? And wherever?" Kate almost spat.

"Yes, Kate, anywhere," Nicole stammered. "I want that so much."

Kate reached back and pulled her ass cheeks apart. "Eat me, Nicole," Kate ordered. Nicole moaned and obediently tasted her first ass. Her tongue pressed against Kate's puckered anus, and the new feeling and bitter taste was intoxicating. Nicole was astonished by how intimate it felt to service Kate that way. Just thinking about what she was doing made her tremble, and she decided that it was her favorite new experience. "Oh fuck, yes, baby, lick Katie's ass," Kate groused.

Nicole alternately licked Kate's rear and pushed her stiffened her tongue into Kate's anus. "Yes, just like that," Kate urged as she moved to all fours and crawled forward and then reached back to spread her cheeks again. That required Nicole to sit up behind Kate to reach her ass. As she did, Kate shimmied a little forward and told Nicole to get on her knees. So, Nicole knelt behind Kate and licked and tongued her ass, feeling more sexually aroused than she thought possible. Kate reached back between her legs, grabbed Nicole's hand, and brought it through to feel Kate's clit. Nicole quickly got into a rhythm orally servicing Kate's ass and massaging her clit.

Kate was pleasantly surprised at how eagerly Kate took to ass-licking, knowing that it played right into her subservient needs. With Kate's encouragement, Nicole rimmed her fervently, licking, sucking, and probing with her tongue. At one point Nicole pressed her nose into Kate's asshole, shuddering as she felt the tip push inside Kate's anus. Nicole also deftly rolled Kate's clit between her finger and thumb and pinched the stiff button. Although Kate was clearly in control of Nicole, the scene took her breath away. Her innocent, eighteen year-old muse was kneeling on her pool deck, hungrily eating Kate's ass, and skillfully massaging her clit. More than that, the day's event made clear that Nicole was completely devoted to Kate, and Kate's mind raced as she pondered how their relationship would evolve.

Kate felt the familiar signs of an impending orgasm. Her skin tingled and a palpable tension grew in her abdomen and between her legs. She breathed through her nose, a futile attempt to ward off the upcoming wave that in her experience made the ultimate release even more explosive. "That's it, Nicole, take care of me," Kate said breathlessly. Her words increased the urgency in Nicole's tongue and her fingers, confirming Kate's influence over Nicole.

Kate closed her eyes and focused on the anal and clitoral stimulation that had her nerve endings firing. Before long, she felt her body tense and the sexual energy erupting in her loins. "Oh, fuck, baby, I'm going to come. Aww gawwd....." Kate blurted out as her orgasm began. Nicole was mesmerized by the thought of making Kate come, and she wrapped one arm around Kate's writhing hips in order to hold her face close to Kate's rear. Both Kate and Nicole were overpowered by the massive orgasm in different, but equally powerful ways.

Following the climax, Kate remained on her knees, with her spent arms collapsed and her head resting on her forearm on the pool deck. She felt sweat trickling on her body as she lay prone with her rear end in the air. Nicole gently kissed and licked Kate's ass and then moved down to kiss and lick her puffy tender lips. Kate enjoyed the attention as she began to recover from her orgasm. Nicole thought to herself that she would happily stay there forever. And Kate sensed correctly that Nicole would not stop attending to Kate until she was told that she could stop.

To test her theory, Kate reached back and spread her butt cheeks apart. Without a word being said, Nicole moved back and pressed her tongue into Kate's asshole, excited to do what her new owner wanted. Nicole realized that she felt thankful for the opportunity to please Kate in such a special and intimate way. In her post-orgasmic glow, Kate thought to herself that the day had unfolded better than she could ever have imagined. She knew that Nicole was primed for whatever carnal activity Kate desired; and there was no shortage of fantasies that roiled in Kate's mind.