Nicole and Kate: The Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kate took charge. She grasped the waistband of Nicole's bikini bottom at her hips and pulled down. Nicole obediently lifted her hips to allow Kate to slide the suit down, and she deftly pulled it all the way off and dropped it on the deck under the lounge. Nicole was now completely naked, and she immediately spread her legs further open that they were when she was wearing her bottom. Kate smiled at how willingly Nicole displayed herself and offered her body completely to the older woman. Kate accepted the invitation, and her hands squeezed Nicole's bare butt cheeks and spread them apart, exposing Nicole's clean-shaven labia and her puckered asshole. Laying face down, Nicole knew how exposed she was, and she shuddered at the thought of Kate seeing her so intimately. Nicole also was awed by how exciting it was to give her body completely to Kate.

Subconsciously or not, Nicole managed to spread her legs wider, driven by a growing desire to be completely accessible to Kate. For her part, Kate was more aroused than she even anticipated when she had finally decided to seduce Nicole. It had been about a long time since Kate had last made love with a woman. It was her college roommate Dara, who also was her maid of honor. While Dara and Kate had kissed and petted a few years ago when they shared a hotel bed after Kate's bachelorette party, it had been almost ten years since they had made love regularly during their senior year in college. Nicole looked a little like Dara, but Kate knew her desire for Nicole was driven by her long-held fantasy of having a younger woman who would indulge whatever desire or kink Kate wanted to explore.

Kate found the view of Nicole's pink anus very erotic, and she slid her hand down to touch for the first time Nicole's bare pussy. Nicole literally whimpered as Kate's hand covered her smooth, damp vagina, and she turned her head to look up at Kate, who was admiring Nicole's taut ass. Nicole gasped when Kate leaned over toward her and began planting gentle kisses on Nicole's ass cheeks. Then Nicole felt Kate's tongue licking her firm cheeks and even giving her a few gentle bites. Nicole didn't know that anything could feel so good; but she was about to find that out and more.

As she was softly biting Nicole's bum, Kate slid a finger between Nicole's lips and ran it the length of her slit all the way to her clit and then slowly back. Nicole was literally shaking, and she yelped as she felt, for the first time ever, a tongue run across her ass. It took her a moment to grasp what was happening, until Kate pushed her tongue hard against and then slightly in Nicole's rear. The sensation was so powerful that it brought tears to Nicole's eyes, and she was powerless to resist the urge to push her ass up against Kate's mouth and tongue. Kate was excited by the thought that this surely was a new experience for Nicole.

Nicole lifted her hips more to press into Kate's face, and the angle allowed Kate to slide a finger inside Nicole's young, tight pussy. The feeling of having Kate touch her so intimately made the tears spill from Nicole's eyes. As Kate tongued Nicole's ass and fingered her tight pussy, Nicole moaned and Kate realized she was crying softly. She pulled away from Nicole's bum and asked softly, "Are you okay, babe?"

Nicole turned her head back toward Kate, and said softly, "Yes... Kate.....it's just that....I've never felt anything like this."

Kate smiled softly, and she knew then that Nicole was now helpless to resist whatever Kate wanted. Maintaining eye contact with her young student, Kate slowly leaned in and again pressed her tongue against Nicole's ass. Nicole's eyes grew wide, and her face was a mixture of ecstasy and resignation. As Nicole felt Kate's finger curl inside her vagina, her "crush" on Kate was quickly transforming into an emotional need to do anything to please the older woman. Totally under Kate's spell, Nicole blurted out "I'm all yours Kate," and she immediately blushed from hearing the desperation in her own voice.

"All mine?" Kate asked in a husky voice, and her warm breath rushed across Nicole's ass.

"Yes," Nicole responded in a shaky voice.

"Tell me Nicole," Kate said almost sternly.

Kate's words sent a rush of sexual energy through Nicole's, far beyond anything the eighteen-year old had ever felt before. Her heart raced, and she tried to process both what was happening and what Kate was asking. The finger inside her felt like it was pressing on a buzzer that shook her loins.

"Tell me Nicole," Kate taunted.

Nicole's mind raced, but amidst the emotional turmoil, her need to submit to Kate's advances was beyond compelling. "Make me yours... please," Nicole pleaded.

Nicole's words hung in the air as the implications of what she had just said shook her body. Without warning, Nicole felt the beginning of an orgasm that was both unexpected and overwhelming. She buried her face in the chaise lounge and pushed her hips back toward Kate, as waves of sexual pleasure gripped her body. The orgasm was more intense than she believed possible. Then, just as Nicole felt the intensity might subside, Kate shoved her finger in Nicole's virgin ass. That startling new sensation, coupled with the realization that Kate had penetrated both her ass and pussy, sent Nicole over the edge again. Her second orgasm was just as intense as the first, and it left Nicole utterly drained of any ability to resist Kate.

As the second climax receded, Nicole lay face down, three-quarters propped up on her knees and elbows, with her hips raised off the chaise lounge. Her body was coated with perspiration. Kate's fingers stayed deep inside Nicole, and Kate felt some of the muscular tension abate in Nicole's vagina. Kate knew, though, that Nicole's nerve endings were still firing, so she kept her fingers mostly still, other than occasionally moving one or the other just to remind Nicole they were still inside her. Each little wiggle had the intended effect of making Nicole squirm and groan. She cherished the feeling of Kate being inside her.

Kate took a moment to gather her own thoughts. All told, the day so far had unfolded more splendidly than Kate imagined. When she had decided to seduce Nicole, Kate was mostly confident Nicole would be receptive, but she rarely indulged her fantasy of having a devoted and submissive young lover. Sitting in the sun, with Nicole naked and completely exposed, and with a finger each in Nicole's rectum and vagina, Kate was very pleased and aroused by how the afternoon had gone. Most of all, Nicole's words ran through Kate's mind: "I'm all yours" and "Make me yours... please." Kate sensed that today might actually be the beginning of something Kate had only dared to fantasize about.

Nicole was beginning to regain her faculties after being subjected to the two most intense orgasms of her life, one on top of the other. Nicole was keenly aware of her nudity and that she was totally exposed to Kate. She could not possibly ignore the finger in her pussy, and she could hardly believe that Kate had a finger in Nicole's rear and that she very much liked the feeling of Kate fingering her ass. Nicole was excited that her own fantasy about sex with Kate came true, and she had to admit that it was even more intense than she had imagined. Her mind also wandered to when she told Kate "Make me yours." Her body tingled as she recalled saying those words. Laying there, fully open to Kate, Nicole knew the words were genuine; more than anything else, she thought, Nicole wanted to belong to Kate.

12
  • COMMENTS
8 Comments
lauralifeisshortlauralifeisshortalmost 3 years agoAuthor

I have submitted a revised version of the story as Nicole and Kate: Beginnings. My apologies again for subjecting anyone to the prior version.

lauralifeisshortlauralifeisshortalmost 3 years agoAuthor

I am so sorry everyone. I rushed this story out in the middle of a stressful time, and obviously stress does not beget careful editing. I am going to re-proof it and submit an revised version. If you knew me, you would know I am mortified. Please accept my apologies. ~ Laura

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Agree with proxy

Couldn’t tell who was doing what to whom.

MaonaighMaonaighalmost 3 years ago

Other comments have pointed out the more obvious errors so I won't repeat them. I suggest that when you've finished a story / chapter, you stick it aside for a few days and then reread. This might help you to see where you've gone wrong. As for the misuse of quotation marks, see if you can find a book on simple grammar. I also recommend finding a good editor to help you out.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Teen Turns: Boyfriend's Mom Sweet teen virgin is seduced by her boyfriend's pretty Momin Lesbian Sex
Lesbian Seduction - Intern Pt. 01 Young college girl seduced by older lesbian boss.in Lesbian Sex
Bedding the Babysitter Ch. 01 A lesbian neighbor seduces her innocent 18-year-old sitter.in Lesbian Sex
Abby's Dress Ch. 01 Daughter's best friend has me try on her graduation dress.in Lesbian Sex
Like Mother, Like Daughter Life gets interesting...in Lesbian Sex
More Stories