Nicole Pt. 03

Story Info
A father's attraction for his daughter explodes.
2.3k words
4.12
23.6k
28

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bryancl88
bryancl88
166 Followers

*** You don't necessarily have to read parts 1 & 2 but it may help the context***

I opened my eyes to glaring sun. At first I wasn't sure where I was, and I stretched out beneath the covers.

"Hey," a voice near my ear said.

I jumped and turned to find myself looking into Nicole's bright blue eyes.

She was more beautiful in the morning sun.

"Hey yourself." I kept my mouth shut so I wouldn't kill her with my morning breath. Her's, on the other hand, was minty. I spied the tic-tac on the nightstand over her shoulder. I wanted one but that would mean reaching over her warm body, and that I didn't dare do.

"So, what's on the agenda for today?" She asked. Her eyes still looking onto mine. If this wasn't Nicole I would kiss her. As it was I had to keep telling myself it was my daughter and not someone I'd picked up the night before. What I needed her to do was to stop looking at me like she was. I fought the urge to look at her lips, afraid I would lean in and ruin our relationship forever.

I pushed the covers away and forced myself out of bed.

"No sure. Want to hang out by the beach? Looks like it's going to be a nice day." As soon as I said it I cringed. Another day tortured by her body. At least it would all be over soon and I would be catching a flight home the next day. All I had to do was keep it together for one more day.

Nicole smiled and slid out of bed. Even that was sexy.

She stretched, yawned, and raised her hands toward the ceiling. Her small breasts pushed against the fabric and I could easily see her nipples.

"Well... how about some coffee?" She said. "I need some. Want me to run down to the lobby and get it."

"I can have it sent up."

"Nah - I'll get it. I want to step outside to feel the sun anyway. It never gets old."

She went into the bathroom, changed, and I heard her brush her teeth. In the meantime I plopped back onto the bed and pulled the sheet over my waist to hide what I knew was a growing erection.

When Nicole came out she looked radiant in shorts and a yellow blouse. She blew me a kiss. "Be back soon."

And with that I was alone.

I looked at the pillow next to me where her head had rested only moments before, complete with a few strands of hair. I exchanged my pillow for hers' and closed my eyes. Her eyes invaded my thoughts. Her lips. How close she was. In this very bed. A young, beautiful woman...

I reached beneath the covers and pushed my sweatpants down. The sheets were cool on my erection. All I could think of was the fact that she had been in this bed only moments before. I shifted and moved over to the warm spot she'd vacated. I imagined her long legs stretched out beneath the sheets. Her legs parted... Her eyes closed...

My hand slid down to my hardened shaft.

"Nicole..."

I didn't have to do anything else. I exploded, pumping slowly as I groaned, afraid to say the name that had escaped my lips moments before. I felt as if the world were watching me...

What father masturbates to his daughter? What if she walked in and heard me say her name?

I had to stop this. I needed to...

The rest of the afternoon was spent in the sun. I had to admit, it felt nice to lay on a beach towel. The hotel provided umbrellas so I alternated between the sun and shade for most of the afternoon. Nicole did the same. I didn't fail to nice the attention she got whenever she went down to the water to cool off. I did my best to remain the unaffected father, but I couldn't stop watching her as she maneuvered around blankets and sand castles. There was no mistaking her from a distance either. Her scantily clad figure standing at the water's edge, dipping a toe in to test the temperature, then wading in. I felt jealous of the waves that got to lap at that body.

I was in danger of becoming erect again when I closed my eyes. Images of Nicole's breasts, legs, and ass invaded my thoughts. I daydreamed about that morning in bed, and how it was to wake up next to her. In the fantasy I leaned forward and...

"Hey dad! You should go cool off. The water is pretty warm."

I rolled over to hide my arousal.

"Nah. I'll stay here. It's nice to lay here. I haven't been to a beach in years."

She dropped onto her towel and I kept my eyes closed. I didn't dare open them.

"Too bad you were leaving tomorrow."

"I know."

Moments later I drifted off to sleep.

"Hey dad - wake up."

I opened my eyes to find Nicole smiling above me. One warm little hand on my shoulder.

"You fell asleep. We should get something to eat. It's after four."

"After four?" I blinked and sat up. The beach had cleared. I looked at my watch. How had I slept for so long? Thank god I was under the umbrella.

Nicole's hair was plastered to her cheeks, which meant she'd just come out of the water again.

"Come on old man," she laughed. "Get up. We can eat and collect our stuff after."

She stood, grabbed a wide brimmed sunhat, her t-shirt and looked off toward the hotel. I had a perfect view of her ass and again hated myself for my thoughts.

We both put our t-shirts and flip-flops on and I followed her to the hotel's outdoor bar.

The next three hours were magic. We drank beer, ate dinner, and then drank some more. Perhaps the most wonderful part was how much we laughed. I hadn't laughed so hard in years. At one point, much to my surprise, Nicole reached her hand across the table and placed it over mine.

"I'm glad you're here dad," she smiled. Her eyes sparkled.

"Me too."

Our gaze lingered and I broke away first. We'd both had too much to drink and the last thing I was going to do was let it affect my judgement.

"One more drink?" she asked.

"Sure."

An hour later the sun started to go down. We finished our drinks and Nicole said something about our stuff on the beach.

"I can go get it," I said. "You can stay here and relax."

"No. I'll come with."

She held out her hand, I took it, and helped her up. When she stood she reached for the table.

"Woah...maybe I had a little bit too much."

"You ok?"

"Yeah. You might need to hold my hand though. Keep me from stumbling." She laughed again. She wasn't drunk but she was definitely feeling good.

I paid while Nicole stood close to me with one hand on my shoulder, and together we walked hand in hand down to the beach. The sun was setting and in a few moments the beach would be dark.

When we reached the blanket Nicole plopped down. She patted the spot next to her.

"Sit with me dad. Let's watch the sunset."

I sat down. There sun was just then dipping into the horizon.

"So beautiful," she whispered.

"Like you," I said without thinking.

She rested her head again my shoulder, and I put my arm around her just like I did when she was younger. We both watched the sun's descent.

"I could stay like this forever," she said.

"Me too."

I felt her head shift and looked down to find her looking up at me.

"Do you really?"

I looked at her slightly parted lips and wondered how inebriated she was. If she were anyone else, this is when I'd kiss her. I'd lean my face closer and...

"I love you," she said, still looking at me.

The sky grew darker. What I thought was the beat of the waves I realized was my own heart.

"I love you too," I said quietly.

Nicole's hand slid up my back and rested on the back of my neck. She continued to look at me.

"Dad... "

What happened next is still a blur. No sooner had her mouth opened than my own covered her's to capture whatever she was going to say next. I wasn't even aware I was going to do it. Blame the alcohol or the moment, or the fact that we had the beach to ourselves. Whatever the reason, Nicole didn't pull back. Before I could regret what I had done Nicole's mouth opened and her tongue slid into my mouth. I had never swooned in my life but at that moment I did. The hand on my neck tightened and she tilted her head to allow our mouths and tongues to join.

I was first the break the kiss. I was breathless.

"Nicole... I..."

Her mouth captured mine and her tongue was again in my mouth. The feeling of her tongue sliding against mine was unlike anything I'd ever experienced. Our kissing deepened until we were both twisting and turning our heads to allow our tongues further exploration. Nicole was sighing, and before I knew it she had raised herself up without breaking our kiss and slid a bare leg over mine, twisting her body at the same time so that she straddled me. My hands came up to rest on her waist as we kissed.

And then she began to move.

My daughter sucked my tongue into her hot mouth and began to press her weight down on my crotch until she found a rhythm.

We both gasped as our lips parted. Her eyes were half-closed and her lips were wet and parted. Both of our mouths were wet from kissing. She continued to move her hips as my hands gripped her waist. If she didn't stop I was going to explode.

I could see the sun dip into the ocean and then I was kissing her shoulder as she continued to grind against me. If she told me to pull her bikini bottoms aside I wouldn't have been able to. I was frozen with fear. I knew I was close and I also knew that if I let myself explode with her on top of me our relationship would never be the same. As much as we might both be willing participants at the moment, when the fog cleared and we were once again ourselves, we'd have to face what had happened.

Nicole's mouth again covered my own. She leaned back, pulling me with her. I let go of her waist long enough to break her fall back. As soon as she was on her back we broke our kiss again. Her breath was hot on my face as she slid her hands down my sides and began to push at the waistband of my bathing suit.

"Nicole...". It was more breath than words.

"Take them off..." she sighed.

"But...". I looked around. I couldn't see anyone, but that didn't mean nobody could see us.

"Take them off," she repeated. She pushed again. As she did her head fell back, exposing her long neck.

I kissed her chin as she struggled with my suit and then her neck. It was warm, salty, and tasted slightly of sunscreen...

"Off..." she mumbled...

And then my cock was free. It came out and brushed against her thigh. The contact had an immediate effect. I groaned and resisted the urge to press it against her. Nicole's reactions grew more insistent and her hands were working at her own bottoms know. I kept myself raised on both hands while she bent one leg and slid her bottom over her knee. She didn't bother with the other side. As soon as she was free of them she spread her legs.

"Dad... kiss me..."

She lifted her hips so that my cock again brushed against the heat of her leg. I gasped. It took all I could do to hold myself up...

"Nicole... I don't..."

She shook her head...her eyes closed. "Don't talk, Dad. Do it..."

I froze. I wanted to tell her I couldn't. I wanted to roll off and rewind the last few moments. Ever since I'd arrived I'd been fighting the attraction, both disgusted at myself and turned on by her... I'd even masturbated that very morning thinking about her. I never imagined that a few short hours later I would be half naked with her on the beach while she spread her legs beneath me... moaning for me to...

To what?

"Fuck me dad."

I felt her fingers wrap themselves around my cock while at the same time her hips shifted beneath me. She pulled at me until the head of my cock met something hot and wet...

"Yessss..." she hissed. Her fingers slid away and she moved her hips until the head of my cock was buried her folds. I didn't dare move. It was as if I had entered an inferno. All I had to do was push and I would be inside of her.

Nicole's hands gripped my waist and squeezed as she waited for me to take over...

How could I not? Was it even possible to stop?

Nicole brought her knees back and lifted herself off the blanket while gripping my waist.

"God..." I gasped.

And then I pushed. We both cried out as my cock slid easily into my daughter.

My daughter...

"Dad!" she gasped.

I slid deeper and closed my eyes. All I felt was the heat of her enveloping me. The tight grasp of her.

I wouldn't be able to hold back. I had never felt anything like it. I allowed myself to look down at her. Her head was again thrown back, her eyes closed and her mouth parted...

I pushed until I was buried in her.

Nicole whimpered and rotated her hips to take me deeper...

And then I came. I couldn't stop. My cock jerked and I felt the indescribable forbidden sensation off cumming inside my daughter...

bryancl88
bryancl88
166 Followers