Nicole Pt. 02

Story Info
A Father's attraction to his daughter becomes a problem.
1k words
3.92
23.8k
27

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bryancl88
bryancl88
166 Followers

By the time we arrived back at my hotel the dark clouds that had hovered over the city had become increasingly darker. Nicole stood in the parking lot, the wind whipping her hair back and forth, and frowned.

"Hey dad, I'm thinking swimming might be a no go. It's looking pretty rough."

I opened my mouth to reply and stopped. The way she stood, with one hand planted on her hip, looking up at the sky, was breathtaking. It would be fair to say I had never seen a more beautiful woman in my entire life.

"Dad?"

I broke out of my reverie and shrugged. "There's an indoor pool."

She smiled and snapped her fingers. "That's right! Let's do that. Do we change in your room or is there a place to change in the pool area?"

I honestly couldn't remember so I told her we could use the room. I also remembered seeing large towels there.

I don't know what it is about being young, but Nicole's energy seemed to have increased. There's a lot to be said about 'second wind'. As we rode the elevator up she joked about some of her friends in school, and the theater group she'd considered joining, but quickly found out she couldn't act if her life depended on it. I hung on her every word. She was captivating. Why couldn't I find someone like her? Someone I enjoyed talking to, and who was obviously my superior when it came to charm. Her mother had been like that at first, but had soon developed an "edge" that had driven a wedge in our relationship. Nicole was a lot like her, but I couldn't see any signs of that "edge", nor did I think it would happen with her.

At the room, Nicole excused herself to use the bathroom and change while I quickly shed my shorts in exchange for a bathing suit. When she stepped out of the bathroom moments later (after knocking to make sure I was decent), I had to avert my eyes. Her bikini left very little to the imagination, and my imagination had already been running wild.

"Sorry, dad," she laughed. "I know it's a little skimpier than you're used to."

I shrugged, knowing how awkward I must look, and handed her a towel. "I'm ok with it," I lied. "The hotel staff might forget what they're doing though."

She giggled at my lame joke and wrapped the towel around her thin frame. Even that looked exotic.

We made our way down to the pool area, and I was relieved to see that we had the place to ourselves at that hour. Nicole immediately shed her towel as I checked the water temperature with a toe. She dove in with a splash, and I caught a quick look at her long legs as her body cleaved the water. She came up, threw her hair back and smiled.

"You coming in?"

I could see her legs scissoring back and forth as she tread water. Her eyes sparkled as she looked up at me. Her arms moved back and forth with ease.

"Yep." I walked to the shallow end and stepped in. The water was cool. I was thankful for that. It would help to keep me in check. The last thing I needed was to get aroused in the pool with her. I sat on the steps, waist-deep, and Nicole began to do laps. When she reached the opposite end of the pool her ass came up briefly as she spun around.

God...

When she reached the shallow end she stopped and stood, brushing her hair out of her face. While her eyes were closed I had a perfect moment to take her top half in. Her stomach glistened in the pool lights and her breasts ... I had to force myself to look away. I didn't dare move. My imagination had already stared to conjure a million images that no father should ever have.

"Are you going to swim?" She asked.

"No, honey. I'm just going to sit here. Cool off before bed."

"You're ready for bed already?" She laughed.

"I'm old."

"You're not old!" She splashed me and dropped down to let the water cool her upper body, much to my disappointment.

For the next half hour I watched as she performed a few more laps. A maintenance worker began to collect the towels that were scattered around the pool area, signifying and end to the night.

I got out, grabbed a fresh towel for Nicole, and held it out to her. The worker paused in his duties to watch as this beautiful creature, who was my daughter, climbed up the ladder and reached for the towel. I could see goosebumps on her arms and shoulders.

"Dad," she said, holding the towel tight around her. "Do you think it'd be okay if I stay here tonight?"

There was one bed. I chastised myself for not getting a room with two queens, but there it was, one big king. Nicole laughed it off and said it was big enough for the two of us, and went into the bathroom to finish drying off and to get ready. I was terrified. How was I going to do this? I don't think, in our entire life, that I had slept in the same bed with her. Did other father's have this reaction to sharing a bed with their adult daughters? I was sure they didn't.

I put on sweatpants and a t-shirt and crawled between the sheets. When Nicole came out I tried to act as normal as I could. Thankfully she had on a baggy pair of pajamas with matching top and bottoms. It didn't show off her shape and for that I was grateful.

We said goodnight and Nicole climbed in on the other side. The mattress shifted and I imagined her long legs stretching out beneath the sheets. I closed my eyes and rolled over so my back was to her. It felt safer to do so. This way I wouldn't accidentally reach out and drape an arm over her or anything during the night. If I woke up like that with her I have no doubt that the rest of my body would respond in ways it shouldn't.

I closed my eyes and thought about anything I could except the fact that the most beautiful woman in the world lay only inches away...

To Be Continued

bryancl88
bryancl88
166 Followers