Nicole’s House Party Pt. 01

Story Info
Partying at a friend’s house leads to her bedroom.
5.3k words
4.53
22.1k
36

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/31/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,418 Followers

I was home on break from college when I heard about the party at Nicole's house. We'd not only graduated from high school together the previous spring but we'd known each other since elementary school. She also lived only about six blocks from me so I could walk over to her house and not have to worry about driving after drinking. When I walked over that night with a couple of my buddies who also lived nearby, I was happy that the weather was mild and, though it'd likely be colder when we headed home, that was always good to help sober up a little.

When Nicole opened the front door, my immediate thought was that she was looking pretty hot. Although we'd known each other almost forever, there had never been anything remotely romantic between us, though I had always thought she was attractive; our relationship just never skewed that way. She gave each of us a hug as we entered and, though her body felt pretty nice too, I was aware that there were likely to be many of her female friends at this party so I was definitely keeping my options open. She shepherded us inside, made sure we each had something to drink then we started making the rounds and catching up with all of our friends. I was feeling pretty quickly like the odds of a hook-up were good so I kept my drinking to a minimum. Getting laid was more appealing to me that night than getting drunk.

After using the bathroom later that evening, I sidled up next to Nicole, who was looking over the people gathered in her living room.

"Got your eye on anyone in particular?" I asked, "I'm more than happy to be your wingman."

"Not really but it's early," she replied, "though I will need somebody to take care of me because it has been quite a little while."

"I hear that," I concurred, "but, if it would help, I'd be happy to take the edge off so you don't make any rash decisions out of desperation."

"Take the edge off?" she repeated, looking directly at me.

"Sure," I replied, "make you cum real quick then get you back out here to your party so you can consider potential candidates with a clear head."

"Consider potential candidates," she repeated, laughing and shaking her head, "but I'm intrigued by your offer. Why don't we slip away and you can show me what you have in mind."

I never thought that was going to work but maybe it did because we'd been friends for so long that she saw it more as the genuine offer to help that it was rather than an attempt to get in her pants. She was actually wearing a skirt, not pants, but that would make things easier because my plan was to eat her pussy until she was no longer feeling pent up. I was a big fan of eating pussy, especially when it was one I'd never eaten before, and would be okay if she didn't reciprocate sexually as long as she let her friends in attendance know that I knew how to make a girl cum.

She closed her bedroom door behind us then, as we stood at the end of her bed, I dropped to my knees. I raised her skirt to reveal some very sexy panties that I had to assume she'd been hoping that somebody would see. I had her hold her skirt up for me as I first caressed her pussy through her panties, making her gasp, then slid her panties down. She had a substantial head of hair that I recalled always being golden brown or highlighted brown but her bush was dark brown. She kept it neatly groomed and I wondered if that was also in anticipation of someone being as close to it as I was. I admired it for a moment before having her sit on the end of her bed. I slipped her panties off and set them aside then pushed her legs apart. She leaned back, supporting herself on her elbows, as I kissed my way along her smooth inner thighs. When I ran my tongue along her slit, tasting her abundant juices, she let out a long moan while a shiver passed through her.

Since she was the hostess of the party, my intent was to make her cum quickly, although with the greatest amount of pleasure possible, so that she could get back to the party before she was missed. After briefly lapping at her pussy and slurping up her juices, I slipped a finger into her snug, slippery pussy and focused my tongue on her clit. She was quickly breathing hard while still moaning so it was obvious to me that she was pretty pent up, which was no surprise since she'd said it had been a little while since anyone had taken care of her. What did come as a surprise was when, after eating her pussy for just a couple minutes, she suddenly cried out and her body started shaking. I knew that credit did not belong completely to me for such a quick orgasm and, while I wouldn't say that I was disappointed, I certainly wasn't ready to be done eating her pussy. I still felt like she'd need to get back to her party soon but I also felt that, if she'd cum that quickly, maybe she could head back after having several orgasms rather than just one.

I continued sliding my finger in and out of her now even hotter and wetter pussy while still licking and sucking her clit and she didn't try to stop me. After riding out what appeared to be a long and intensely pleasurable orgasm, she didn't even really have a moment to catch her breath before she was breathing hard and moaning again. She lay back completely, reaching for my head and rocking her pussy toward my face while writhing on her bedspread. I knew that it would feel amazing to slip my cock into her pussy as hot and wet as it currently was but I was thinking bigger picture. I'd be fine with just eating her pussy if it meant fucking some of her friends because she'd talked me up. This time I was less surprised when she suddenly started cumming again and actually more impressed that she seemed to cum so easily.

Once again I didn't let up while she was cumming or once she'd finished, though I did only eat her to one more orgasm before raising my head and slipping my finger from her pussy into my mouth to suck off her juices.. She remained lying there with her eyes closed, catching her breath, so I was admiring her pussy just in case I never had another opportunity to gaze upon it. I wasn't sure how long we'd been gone from the party so I stood up, holding her panties, which prompted her to open her eyes. She sat up and, when I handed her panties to her, she took them and set them aside then reached for my belt. I wasn't expecting this nor did I feel it was a required follow-up but I wasn't going to turn it down if she was offering. She got my belt undone and my jeans open then slid them and my underwear down enough for my stiff cock to spring out. She gently pumped it then opened her mouth and engulfed it, causing me to moan.

I'd definitely received more blowjobs after I'd been off at college than I had up to that point and had enough experience to know the difference between a good blowjob and a less than stellar blowjob. Nicole was definitely providing a noteworthy blowjob. She was gently pumping the base as she was sliding her mouth up and down my stiff shaft. I had a feeling that I might be experiencing an orgasm as quickly as she had, mainly due to her skills but also because eating her pussy had gotten me a little worked up, too. I was looking down, watching my cock disappearing and reappearing, still a little incredulous that this was happening. It was only due to her cocksucking skills that I didn't cum as quickly as she had. She was able to draw out the pleasure that I was feeling for longer than I'd expected to last. This may have been entirely for my benefit but I suspected that, since it had apparently been a while since she'd been intimate with anyone, she was enjoying the opportunity to have a hard cock in her mouth.

I was murmuring encouragements between soft moans as the pleasure continued to build. I don't know if she was concerned with getting back to the party but she didn't seem to be rushing to get done with me and I was savoring the building pleasure. When I was finally getting close to cumming, she must have been able to sense it because it was like she switched gears from drawing out the pleasure to making me cum. This soon had me on the verge and, when I did start cumming, she was unfazed and just continued to suck me off as she swallowed my load. I moaned a little louder as I was blasting into her mouth but not loud enough that even someone right outside her bedroom door would have heard.

Once I was fully spent, she released my cock from her mouth and smiled up at me, looking a little sheepish. As I tucked my cock away and fastened up my pants, she had grabbed her panties and slipped back into them. Before we headed back out to the party, though, she grabbed my hand and led me to the adjoining bathroom, where she poured us each a little shot of mouthwash. I admired her foresight as I rinsed my mouth and spit while she did the same.

"So I never asked," she said as we were wrapping up, "Who have you got your eye on tonight?"

"Well," I started, not thinking that maybe I should say her after all this, "Carlene is looking awfully fine."

I'd been crushing on Carlene since she'd moved to our town when we were all in middle school but, like Nicole, we'd never been more than friends. I'd have been fine if that changed that night, too. Not only was Carlene super cute, she had a nice curvy figure and big boobs. I'd imagined her naked more times than I could count but had never seen her even in a swimsuit. I had a good feeling that was all about to change as Nicole and I re-entered the party separately and I noticed that she had made a beeline for Carlene. I made myself busy so that I was visible to the two of them but it wasn't obvious that I was awaiting Carlene's verdict. I didn't even know that they had finished their conversation until suddenly Carlene was standing right near me.

"Hey," she said.

"Hey," I replied, "How are you?"

"Flattered," she said, "and intrigued by what Nicole just shared with me."

"Oh?" I replied, wanting to leave it to her to take the lead, especially since I didn't know exactly what Nicole had shared.

"She said that we could use her room," she continued, "and she very strongly encouraged me to take this opportunity."

I could not believe that this was actually happening as she smiled at me then headed for the hallway leading to Nicole's bedroom. I didn't need an engraved invitation and was right behind her, closing and locking the door behind us once we were inside. Standing at the foot of Nicole's bed, I had every intention of getting Carlene completely naked as long as we were behind a locked door. She was wearing jeans, anyway, so it wasn't like I'd be able to just push up a skirt and take down her panties as I had with Nicole. First, however, I took her in my arms and brought my lips to hers. We were quickly making out and, as my cock was stiffening in my jeans, I was hoping that her pussy was becoming wet if it hadn't been already.

I started to lift her sweater and she didn't resist. Once I'd cast it aside and was gazing at her sexy bra and cleavage, she raised my shirt up over my head then ran her hands over my chest. Rather than remove her bra next, I dropped down and unfastened her jeans then worked them down to expose bikini panties that matched her bra which made me wonder if she'd been expecting someone to see the set. After helping her step out of her jeans, I sat back on my heels and gazed upon all of the exposed brown flesh, covered only by her sexy bra and panties. My cock was a rock at that point but I still planned to devour her pussy before anything else.

I stood, intending to finish getting her naked but she immediately went to work on my jeans then squatted as she slid them down. I was gazing down at her cleavage which just made my cock even harder and she didn't fail to notice. She caressed it through my briefs then, since she was already down there, took them down. My stiff cock sprung out, causing her to flinch, then she helped me step out of my briefs before gripping it. She gently pumped it then ran her tongue along the underside before standing. We made out again while she continued to stroke my stiff cock and I reached behind her to unfasten her bra. Once I had all of the hooks undone, we parted and I started to slide it off of her shoulders. Her luscious, brown breasts were exposed, followed by her large, dark areolas and hard, thick nipples.

I tossed her bra aside then fondled her big tits before lowering my head to lick and suck her hard nipples. She moaned and ran her fingers through my long, blond hair while my hands soon dropped from her tits to her ass. I caressed it through her panties then started to slide them down as I kissed my way down from her tits, over her ribs and down over her abdomen toward her pussy. I didn't intend to eat her as she stood there but kissed her abdomen and hips before backing up to gaze at her well-groomed black bush. I looked up at her naked brown body looming over me with a smile on my face before standing and leading her to crawl onto the bed with me. On our knees in the middle of Nicole's bed, we briefly kissed again before I had her lie on her back as I positioned myself between her spread legs. Lying on my stomach with my stiff cock angled off to the side, I kissed along her soft, smooth inner thighs until I was facing her trim bush again.

I ran my tongue along her slit, tasting the copious juices she was producing while causing her to moan and grab my head. Despite having eaten Nicole's pussy not long prior, I couldn't have said whether their flavors were the same or similar. At that moment, I wasn't even thinking about Nicole; I was just completely psyched to have an opportunity to see Carlene naked, fondle her tits and eat her pussy. I fully expected that I'd be fucking her, too, but I was focused on enjoying the taste of her hot, wet pussy. The only thing better than eating a pussy I'd never eaten before was eating another pussy in the same night that I'd never eaten before.

After slurping up her juices, I slipped a finger into her, finding her to be snug but incredibly slippery. While sliding my finger slowly in and out, I was licking and sucking her clit, which had her moaning even louder and longer. She was still holding my head while humping her pussy toward my face and it seemed like she was building toward an orgasm. Since she had not cum as quickly as Nicole had, I wasn't anticipating eating her to more than one orgasm before fucking her but I hoped it would be an intensely pleasurable one. I glanced up as I continued eating her and, seeing her luscious boobs squeezed between her arms, I instantly realized that there was something else that I'd want to do before we left Nicole's bedroom.

I wasn't necessarily trying to draw out the pleasure nor was I trying to make her cum quickly; I was just trying to make sure she experienced as much pleasure as possible. This, of course, was not just me being generous; I also wanted to give her a reason to continue getting naked with me after this night was over. She was starting to tense up just a bit the longer I was eating her which I took as a good sign. I just continued what I was doing since it seemed to be working pretty well. I didn't necessarily want to be done eating her pussy but I was eager to slip my cock into her, given how snug and slippery her pussy was, so when she went still and silent, I was fine with it. I continued to eat her as she then went limp, her body shaking while she cried out. Her orgasm appeared to be just as I'd hoped, long and intensely pleasurable.

Only when I was absolutely certain that she'd finished cumming did I raise my head and slip my finger from her pussy into my mouth to suck her juices off of it. I remained lying between her spread legs for a moment, watching her chest heaving, then moved up to lie beside her, my cock still impossibly rigid. I couldn't resist reaching out to caress her awesome titties while she recovered. When she finally opened her eyes, she smiled then moved to kiss me while also reaching for my cock.

"Oh my," she said when she realized how stiff it was then resumed kissing me as she maneuvered me onto my back. Getting onto her knees, she straddled me as I watched her tits bouncing and swinging. She guided my stiff cock toward her pussy as I reached up to fondle those big, beautiful, brown boobs. We both moaned as she lowered herself onto it, my throbbing cock filling her snug, slippery pussy. She paused for a moment, feeling it inside her as I continued to feel her tits, then started to slowly move up and down. My gaze mostly remained on her boobs along with my hands but I did glance down at her neatly groomed bush as well as up at her cute face. Her eyes were closed, though, so she wasn't looking back down at me. I preferred the expression showing that she was experiencing a great deal of pleasure, anyway, so it was fine.

I had come to the party hoping to maybe set the groundwork for some future sex and maybe get in a little making out. There was no way I would have expected to actually get laid at the party, much less also eat two different pussies and get a blowjob. I generally did okay with the ladies, well enough that setting the groundwork for future sex was not out of the question, but it usually did require setting some groundwork and rarely just happened on the fly. Given that, though, I felt like things were going exceptionally well and that there was still huge potential for future encounters with both Carlene and Nicole. Also, despite her pussy feeling incredibly snug and slippery, I had not cum within the first ten seconds of slipping into Carlene, which was definitely a blessing.

As she was gradually increasing the pace at which she was riding me, I was also pushing up into her each time she dropped down. Her tits were bouncing hypnotically so I ended up moving my hands around to caress her ass instead, allowing me to watch them. The feel of her pussy was absolutely amazing so also seeing her bouncing tits and caressing her sweet ass were total bonuses. She was moaning louder and more continuously the longer she was riding me which obviously meant that she was experiencing pleasure but didn't necessarily suggest that she was getting close to cumming. I was hoping that she'd cum again before I did and, despite how awesome her pussy felt sliding up and down my cock, I wasn't building toward my own too quickly so it did seem like it was feasible.

I was happy that Nicole had not only facilitated us being together but had also provided the perfect location. Had she hooked us up but we'd been forced to have our first experience together in the back seat of one of our cars, it wouldn't likely have been as enjoyable or lasted as long. I know that I was hoping that this could go on indefinitely and I got the impression that Carlene was not in any rush, either. She was riding me harder and faster but I was confident that this was because she was approaching an orgasm not because she wanted or needed to be done. I could feel my own orgasm continuing to build as her pussy was becoming even hotter and wetter than it already had been but I still wasn't quite close yet and I credited the earlier blowjob from Nicole for that.

Carlene abruptly dropped down onto my cock and just sat there. A moment later, she cried out and started shaking. Since they were no longer bouncing, I brought my hands back around from her ass to resume fondling her tits. Her orgasm appeared to be another long and intensely pleasurable one but the pause actually worked to back off my own orgasm. I was hopeful that she'd want to continue and had no reason to think otherwise so this meant that I could likely last even longer. When she finally appeared to have finished cumming, she didn't go back to riding me though she remained sitting on my stiff cock as she opened her eyes and smiled at me.

"I might have been a little pent up," she said, sheepishly, "but, my god, you are taking care of me. Do you want to change things up or keep going like this?"

Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,418 Followers
12