Nicole’s House Party Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How about you stay on your knees but just move over to the side a bit?" I replied so she did just that then I got up on my knees behind her. I couldn't resist running my hands over her sweet brown ass before guiding my cock back into her, causing both of us to moan again. Sliding all the way in until my hips were touching that sweet ass, I held her hips then slowly began to slide in and out of her. Her pussy had definitely become even wetter as a result of her orgasm so going back to fucking her felt even better than it already had. She rested her head on the bedspread and reached back under herself, I assumed to caress her clit while I fucked her. I was looking down, watching her ass jiggle each time my hips tapped against it while finding the right pace that wasn't too fast and wasn't too slow.

Once I felt like I had the perfect rhythm, I slid my hands forward to cup her swinging breasts. Feeling the soft, smooth flesh in my hands reminded of something else that I wanted to do, whether that night or another time. It also felt like fondling her tits caused my cock to become even harder and the sudden louder moan she let out seemed to support that. I maintained my pace while fondling her tits and she gradually began to push back each time I thrust forward, which helped assure that she was getting the maximum penetration of my stiff cock. Once again I would have been more than happy to continue going like this and experiencing this level of pleasure indefinitely but she slowly increased the pace at which she was pushing back. Rather than try to slow her down, since I assumed she was pursuing another orgasm, I just matched her pace and enjoyed the slow build of my own orgasm.

I ended up straightening up and holding her hips again as her pace continued to get faster, making sure that she was getting the full length of my cock each time her ass smacked into my hips. Nicole's bed was obviously sturdy and well-made because, not only was it not banging against the wall with our exertions, but it never even squeaked. The only noise in the room was the smacking of flesh against flesh and the louder and longer moans. Carlene's pussy just continued to get hotter and wetter so my orgasm was building faster and with increasing levels of pleasure. Before I was quite on the verge of cumming, though, she pushed back hard and held there with my cock fully embedded inside her. She was still and quiet momentarily before crying out as her body started shaking.

I thrust into her a few times as she was cumming to enjoy the increased flood of lubricant inside her, though I hoped that would somehow heighten the pleasure she was feeling, too. Regardless, her orgasm appeared to be another intensely pleasurable one and seemed to draw out just like the others. When she finally went still and quiet again, she remained on her knees catching her breath but, rather than just going back to fucking her, I had another idea. I slipped my cock out of her and had her roll onto her back. I straddled her and lay my pink cock between her brown boobs, taking one in each hand and bringing them together against it. While once again fondling her succulent breasts, I also began to slowly fuck her cleavage. The soft, smooth flesh against my cock felt outstanding so my orgasm began to build again.

My focus was on her beautiful boobs though I did glance up at her cute face to see that her focus was on my pink cockhead appearing from between them. She was looking less dazed and her tongue would occasionally protrude from between her lips which made me realize that the only thing we hadn't done by this point was have her suck my cock. At just three months shy of my nineteenth birthday, I hadn't had many opportunities to fuck a big, beautiful pair of tits so I had been planning to fuck them right up until I spewed all over her sternum. As incredible as fucking her tits was feeling at that moment, I still felt like I couldn't miss an opportunity to slip my cock into her mouth and finish there. Even fully expecting that we'd be naked and pleasuring each other again after this night, there was no way I could just put it off until then. Thinking about it was just bringing my orgasm on even quicker so I focused on the pleasure that I was feeling until she raised her head and tried to lick my cockhead when it appeared from her cleavage. I figured if she wanted that, it was time to make that happen.

I released her tits and moved forward, my stiff cock pointed toward her mouth. She immediately realized what was happening and opened her mouth while gripping the base of my cock. I moaned as her lips clamped around my shaft and my cock slipped into her mouth. She gently pumped the base as she commenced sliding her lips up and down my tool while I watched, moaning. I was very glad that I'd taken this opportunity as I felt the level of pleasure increasing due to her cocksucking skills. I knew that I wouldn't be good for much longer but, having already successfully fucked her hot, wet pussy to two orgasms as well as fucking her tits, there was no way I was going to feel like it was too soon.

If somebody had told me earlier that day that I'd be watching my cock disappear into Carlene's mouth, I'd have said they were crazy. Now I was feeling very strongly that I'd have other opportunities to watch this again, presumably from other points of view. As much as I would have enjoyed this for much longer, my orgasm was soon impending and, as my cock became even thicker, she was completely unfazed and continued to inhale it. I think I may have held my breath right before I started spewing into her mouth, moaning louder and longer as I did. She swallowed my load while continuing to suck me off, releasing my cock from between her lips only once I was fully spent. I moved off of her and lay beside her while catching my breath.

"That was absolutely amazing," I finally gasped.

"You're not kidding," she replied, "You are such a giver."

"Do you have to go home tonight?" I asked, "I'd love to spend the whole night with you."

"I would love that, too, but I do have a curfew," she replied, then looked around for a clock, "and I can't stay much longer if I'm going to make it home on time. I promise that we will find the time for more of this before we both head back to school."

We all felt so grown up heading off to college but the truth was that, when we were home, we were still subject to a lot of the same rules we'd had in high school. I was not too disappointed that we couldn't spend the night together because I knew that asking was a longshot. The night had already surpassed my expectations and there was a lot to look forward to as a result. Carlene stayed as long as she could before she absolutely had to get up and get dressed. I did, too, but I spent a lot of time just eyeballing her body, both naked and covered up. Before we left Nicole's bedroom, I led her to the adjoining bathroom and we rinsed with mouthwash just as I had with Nicole. When we casually slipped back into the party, she made a quick round of good-byes and I saw that she had a brief whispered conversation with Nicole.

I walked her out to her car once she was ready to leave and we made out briefly before she had to get going. She promised again that we'd figure out how to pick up where we'd left off. While she'd been saying her good-byes, I'd jotted down my phone number since this was way back in the days before cell phones so she'd have to call my house. She drove off with my phone number and I headed back inside to the party. My buddies were still there so they wanted to know where I'd disappeared. I gave them the abridged version of my escape to the bedroom with Carlene, leaving them as surprised as I had been. When I found an opportunity to talk privately with Nicole, she asked how things had gone.

"Outstanding," I replied, "I really, really owe you one."

"Do you have to go home tonight?" she asked, "Once the party's over, I'll be here alone and Carlene thought we'd both probably enjoy it if you stayed over."

I couldn't believe that the two of them were so open to sharing but I wasn't going to question it.

"I'd love to stay," I replied.


12