Nicole - The Truth at Last Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
v22omk
v22omk
45 Followers

Now was the time to find a bed. I reached under her arms and lifted her to her feet again and walked her into the bedroom. I had started to remove my heels when Vanessa spoke her first words since we had entered the apartment.

"Don't take them off, they are beautiful on you."

We crawled up on the bed as we were. For the moment, we just drank in the feel of warm flesh touching flesh, added to the incredible feel of our stocking-covered legs rubbing each other.

In the heat of the bed, however, Vanessa shed all reticence and passivity. Here, she seemed unafraid to demonstrate her needs and desires. With the smell of sex all around, she was not hesitant in taking the initiative. In a way, by giving herself over to satisfying me first, she was submitting but showing the way to rapture.

Her lips were like flame as they traveled the length of my neck and shoulders, alternately kissing and sucking on my skin. She once more pleasured my breasts with her lips and fingers, sucking and rolling the nipples and fondling the fleshy mounds until I began to pant. Then she worked her lips and tongue down my flat belly and onto my thighs.

She avoided the obvious target of my shaven lips and mound initially, continuing to lick and kiss her way down my thighs to the stockings. Along the length of the nylon she left a silvery trail of her saliva as she worked her way down my legs, alternating left and right as she touched, kissed, squeezed, and licked her burning path.

She removed (and replaced) each shoe in turn to give the same treatment to my feet, sucking on each of the nylon-covered toes as if each were a tiny cock. Then she began to kiss her way back up the inside of my legs, and soon I could feel her hot breath at the entrance to my pussy.

Vanessa's lips and tongue must have covered every inch of my freshly-shaven mound, sucking, licking, tasting, gradually working their fiery way to the center of my sex. When her tongue first touched the outer lips, I jerked like I had been shocked. She began to suck my outer lips, then the inner ones, into her mouth, tasting me slowly and savoring the shivers that continually ran through my body.

I felt her finger, then, for the first time, teasing my lips into her mouth and slowly drawing closer to my clit. I was moaning almost continuously by now, as her finger began to gently rub the head of my little man in the boat.

She moved herself a little closer and began to suck and lick on the clit directly, feasting on me as I blazed brighter and more furiously. At the same time, I felt her fingers slip around between the cheeks of my ass and begin to gently stroke and probe at the little rosebud there. That was unfamiliar territory for me, but I was unable to resist or, truly, even form a coherent thought at this point.

Unconsciously, my hands had moved around to her head. I looked down and saw my dark fingers buried in her blonde tresses. I had taken some measure of control; she readily surrendered it. My grip in her hair tightened and I began to push myself onto her face, willing her lips and tongue to push harder, to treat me rougher, to sink deeper into me. And she complied.

I felt a finger push pass my tight rosebud into my rectum, then another. She was holding onto me as I was holding onto her. I began to scream as my orgasm rolled over me, a wordless wail of passion and release. I pushed harder into her face, pulling her head forcefully into my crotch and bucking hard against it as I came.

I relaxed my grip on her hair, and I felt her move back slightly. She was gasping for breath; I must have nearly suffocated her in my pussy! But I too was gasping, although for different reasons. I felt her shift and move back up my body until her lips were on mine again. My mouth opened and I drank in the heady smell and enticing flavor of my own orgasm off of her lips, tongue and face.

She whispered, "Oh my darling, to taste you so. I thought I would die!"

I wanted her to feel the same pleasure; I knew she wanted, no needed, to cum herself.

I wasn't sure I was as skilled at cunnilingus as she, but I had a secret weapon. I slid myself over to the drawer of my bedside table and drew out a cock-shaped vibrator I kept for those nights when Siller could not be with me.

I waved it in front of her eyes with a lascivious grin, turned it on, and began to tease her pink nipples with the tip while I kissed her. I alternated my lips and tongue with the buzzing vibrator and soon she was arching her back, once more gasping for air. I continued my electric assault down her body but, knowing she was already deep into the throes of passion, did not delay the main event as she had. I prepared her naked mound with my lips and tongue and followed each foray with my buzzy little friend. By the time I was nibbling on her outer lips she was beginning to scream.

I had thought I was noisy....Vanessa made me sound like a whimpering child. She began to vocalize and I actually lost track of how many times she said 'Oh my fucking God' and 'I'm your slut' and, finally, 'Oh God I'm cumming!'

That last was when I had the vibrator buried in her pussy while I was sucking and nibbling on her little man in the boat.

When we had both returned to planet Earth, we snuggled together, kissing and cuddling like any other two lovers who had just carried each other to Heaven and back. I marveled at how her pale skin looked so beautiful next to my amber color, how my black curly hair mingled with and set off her blonde bangs. My lips pressed to hers...

Vanessa. The name hung in my mind. The special "pet name" Jack had given her to signify and trigger her submissiveness.

Suddenly I wondered out loud. "What do you think Jack would say about this, Vanessa?"

"He gave me permission to be with you. That's why I went to see him briefly before we left."

"So you planned for this? Anticipated it?"

"Yes. I was attracted to you. I asked Jack if it would be OK with him, if this happened. He approved."

"So this whole weekend, this whole trip, was designed to seduce me? And what if I said no? What if I had said you were a pervert?"

"Then I would have been disappointed. But this whole weekend was not designed to seduce you. I genuinely wanted to know you better, to be your friend. You may recall, you kissed me back last night. I didn't force you to do anything against your will.

"Do you feel hurt, or deceived? I don't want you to feel that way at all. If nothing had happened, I would truly have been disappointed, but I still would have wanted to share the time with you, introduce you to my folks, meet your mother, go shopping, all those things!

"Please don't feel that the only reason for getting together this weekend was the chance for sex. But since it happened, I thought the sex was pretty damn good! Didn't you think so?"

I did indeed think so. And I told her so. Both verbally, and with my lips against hers.

I did have a moment's guilty conscience about Siller. What would I tell him about this, if he should find out? I had to tell him, I couldn't keep this secret from him.

I dismissed that thought for now. Vanessa and I held each other tightly, and slowly, gently, drifted off to sleep.

We still had hours before she needed to head back to her school. I so hoped she might move closer...

After a while, something annoyed me a little, dragging me back towards the surface, a rattling, clicking sound...like keys in a lock...like keys in a lock!

At just the moment I was beginning to come to grips with the thought, the door to the bedroom swung open.

I looked up into Siller's broad grin. "Holy Sheeeiiit! Looks like Christmas done come early this year!"

-to be continued-

v22omk
v22omk
45 Followers