The Teaching of Matilda Pt. 01

Story Info
Matilda is about to be taught many wonderful things.
1.6k words
4.45
14.9k
15
3

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,834 Followers

Matilda Watson felt the wild surgings of excitement. She was totally nude, having stripped and flaunted her body for her boyfriend's viewing pleasure. The sight of her 34DD boobs, rising up proudly, and her well-trimmed bush of red pubic hair had really gotten Ron Martin's prick up fast, and it was 7 inches of rock hardness, ready for her sucking and licking pleasure.

Matilda took to her knees, ready to give his cock that hot wet slide. Ever since she gave her first blowjob when she was 18, she always wanted to be in what she thought of as the subservient cocksucker position, and now at 19, her mouth was the finely tuned instrument to milk his load. She watched his prick coming closer, when it was just about to touch her lips, she opened up and slipped her mouth over the head of his dick, she brought her tongue into play, letting the head get well soaked, her tongue swirling all around it.

"Oh yeah, suck it Matty baby, mmmm, you suck it so good!"

Matilda opened wider and rode her wetly sucking lips down his cock. She took in every inch, she had learned how to deep-throat, and his moans of pleasure rose up as Matilda pulled back, and got into a hot, sucking rhythm, riding his pole with an exquisite milking grip.

Just outside the door, Ron's Mom Julia was watching. She had gotten home early from her meeting, and she had heard the sounds from his bedroom. She had been able to peek in on them, and she saw Matty giving her son a hot, sucking blowjob. Her first thought had been to burst in and put a stop to it, but her baser instincts got a hold of her. As she watch Matty riding his pole, she could help but wonder what it felt like. As she continued to watch, she felt her panties getting damp with her desire. Watching her 19-year-old son get a hot cock sucking from his 18-year-old girlfriend, really had her warming up.

Matilda was really into the blowjob, she had sucked Ron's cock many times, and her oral talents had stood her in good stead, she had learned how to give him a first-class blowjob. She could feel his cock becoming steel hard, oh yeah, she grabbed his balls and gave them gentle squeezes. The hard jerk, the urgent swelling, and she timed it perfectly, one last drive down his cock, she took him in deep, letting her throat muscles flutter around his cock head, and that did it. His cock erupted, and the first blast went straight down her throat. She pulled her head back, two hot strings hit the roof of her mouth, and his cock graced her tongue with 4 more hot ribbons, spewing a very full load into her eager mouth.

Julia was watching, seeing her son cumming, filling Matilda's mouth, was making her red hot. As the frenetic pace of the blowjob ebbed away, she crept downstairs and got back into her car. She drove to Prospect Park, down by the river, it was 10 PM, and she needed to get off. Not having the house to herself, she went to her favorite outdoor spot. When she felt daring, she loved to stroke herself off in public. But not too public.

She got out of the car and wandered into the park. It was deserted, and her mind was rerunning what she had seen in Ron's bedroom. She wanted the spicy action of being outside, exposing her body, and getting off.

Accordingly, she went towards a stand of oak trees, they formed a nice, natural barrier between her and the parking lot, bordering the river. She stripped naked, feeling a rush as she was naked outdoors, and she could smell the hot lust rising from her. She dug into her handbag, pulled out her trusty 8-inch dildo, and leaned back against the big oak tree, feet spread, ready to fuck herself.

Being outside added an extra spice, the area was deserted, and with one hand roaming over her 36Ds, squeezing and fondling her nipples, her other hand really laid the dildo to herself, ramming her sopping cunt with that hard dildo, pumping it hard from every angle. Julia's cries and moans of pleasure, and the wet juicy squelch of her juices filled the air. Her juices were dripping from her pussy, running down her thighs, and it just excited her even more.

Her mind ran her favorite fantasy, she imagined some guy coming across her and taking her like a slut hungry bitch. Her mind visualized it, being bent over and a rock-hard cock was slammed into her. The cock was a big fat whopper, fucking her hard, fast, and deep. She matched the plunges of her dildo as she rammed her cunt, she imagined the feel of his hands as he grasped her hips tightly and pounded her pussy.

Julia could feel her orgasm building up, she imagined her stranger lover moving his hands up, grabbing her tits as he jackhammered her. Her cunt was blazing hot, her clit quivering and throbbing, ready to explode. Julia imagined his lust grunts, the rush of hot cum he'd unleash, splattering her cervix, oh fuck, she felt her orgasm rise up.

Her mind threw in one last thought before she went over, Matilda on her knees, servicing her son's cock, then servicing her cunt. The idea of that sweet little teen, on her knees and licking her creaming pussy like a good little subservient cunt licker, sent her roaring over the edge.

Julia shrieked as she felt her pussy blow apart, oh fuck, her cunt tightened around her plunging dildo with a vice grip as it spasmed uncontrollably. She was cumming, cumming so hard, fuck, it felt like an assault as she was pounded by throbbing waves of pleasure. She could hear the sound of her juices splattering the ground, as her pussy quivered and spasmed crazily. When the last wave had shaken her, she leaned back against the tree, giddy from the force.

After a few minutes, she quickly got dressed, returned to her car, and called home. When Ron answered, she told him that her meeting was over, and she'd be home in 20 minutes. Give them enough time to get things back to normal.

Julia had something in mind, and she smiled as she thought about it.

*****

Two days later, when Ron was at work, Matilda was at his house. Julia had called her up, asking her to come over right after Ron had left for work. Once face to face, Julia didn't waste any time.

"I saw you sucking my son's cock, Matty."

Matilda was frozen in place, oh fuck, she saw us! Damn, they should have done it somewhere else. She felt the flushing on her face.

Julia made her move, she crossed to her, standing directly in front of her. Matilda was two inches shorter than Julia, and she felt Julia's hand cup her chin, tilting her head up. Matilda was mesmerized as Julia's eyes looked into hers. She felt her head being drawn forward, Julia's full lips were pink and wet, and shaping into a pucker. She felt her eyes flutter, then the soft warm press of Julia's lips against hers, she let out a little sound as another woman's lips touched her for the first time. They were soft, warm, and pliable, and she could feel her lips shaping to fit them. She felt Julia's hands gently take the sides of her face, and keep her head close, her lips parting. Matilda reached out, grasping Julia around the back as Julia's tongue coaxed her to come out and play.

Matilda adored french kissing, and the idea of kissing another woman had gone from weird to very hot. Matilda was making little noises of passion as they shared tongue-filled swirls of passion. When they finally broke the kiss, Matilda opened her eyes and saw that direct clear gaze from Julia.

Julia whispered, "I know how good you are on my son's cock. Tell me, Matty, how good is that sweet mouth of yours on a pussy?"

When Matty replied that she had never tried it, Julia cooed, "Well, I think it's time you learned. If you do a good job you can suck Ron's cock whenever and wherever you please. The only thing I'll ask is that you will lick my cunt also, so my son and I can share your oral talents. Like to learn how to pussy munch, Matty sweetie?"

Matilda could feel the spreading warmth, hearing Julia say the word cunt really got her revved up. At her nod, she felt Julia take her hand and lead her to the bedroom. She felt like she was in a trance as Julia stripped her naked. She saw Julia sizing up her body, her eyes lingering on her 34DD chest, tracing a line of sight down over her belly, taking in the pleasing view of her wide, curvy hips, and neatly trimmed bush of natural red hair.

When Julia bared her body, Matilda couldn't help but stare. With the soft sweet curves, her bouncy set of 36Ds, Julia's pussy waxed bare and bald, Julia stared at the pink trail, feeling the anticipation as she saw where her mouth would be, very soon, it really got her heat going.

Matilda had been naked around other girls, school gym locker room, going skinny dipping with her friends, having a sleepover, but those were just incidental views, there'd been nothing more than that. With the sexual tension filling the room, it had never been like this, nudity with the express purpose of hot, sweet sex with another female.

Julia purred, "Since you are a newbie, I think it only right that I go down on you first, to show you what I like, then you can do me. Do you like that idea Matty?"

Julia was tongue-tied with her desire, she could only nod as she realized she was about to lose her lesbian virginity, and she was more than ready.

groomleader
groomleader
2,834 Followers