All Comments on 'Nicole's Penance Pt. 01'

by IJS0904

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

There's fantasy, and then there's crap like this. These stories are so far beyond reality. I know it's your own little fantasy world, but geez, come up with something more original.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dr beulahthebrit; Sure its a fantasy, but, shit, if this is the sort of punishment one gets for shop-lifting, I'm starting tomorrow.

JeanCFNMJeanCFNMover 2 years ago

paced well the sex was just enough without to much detail and the storyline one we all know well

someoneothersomeoneotherover 2 years ago

Agree with first commentator. Although well-written, there is nothing new, challenging or instructive in this silly fantasy.

maddictmaddictover 2 years ago

Did Nicole get the earings, it would be a nice reminder of her evening. Perhaps next time. "(!)"

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I thought the sex was hot, and it was a bit of a rarity that both the husband and wife engage in fucking. This could have easily been in LW.

.

If that was the direction this story is going -- that they both share in what is happening and just expand the collection of sex partners -- fine, but the last paragraph of the foreword indicates that is not the case. They are promised no harm, but that may be a technicality, that no physical harm will happen. The doesn't necessarily exclude emotional harm or harm to their relationship.

.

Is she being set up to be the company fuck toy? The thoughts of things were already planned and the theft just gave them cover would seem to support that.

.

Is his sex simply to placate him, basically pity fucks to keep him in check until he's stuck in a no win situation? They have her, and not that their control is complete and he is either cast aside or cut off, only in a cuckold situation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, when are we going to find out what kind of trouble they are both in now? Nicole could easily become the company fuck toy. Her husband will get the promotion but will essentially lose control of her. He will watch from the sidelines as Nicole is shared by a lot of people. Maybe a bit of bondage is in store? So many options that the author could pursue. Hopefully we will be able to find out just how far Nicole will be dragged down the rabbit hole in later chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good chapter, very well paced too. I agree that it’s unusual in this kind of story for the husband to get sex too it’s a very refreshing change. I find the stereotypical *bull* and *demeaned cuckold* type to be very dull. I’m a firm believer that where sex is involved everyone should be enjoying themselves.

Slightly curious that neither one of them asked how long this was going to go on for, again as has been already said no physical damage doesn’t rule out the high probability of emotional damage. As well as the potential to damage the couple’s relationship.

Thanks for sharing, Tess (uk)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIJS0904@IJS0904
You will find that nearly all, but not all, of my stories have a common denominator. I want my characters to be joyful in life. I want them to be happy. If stretching sexual boundaries does that for them, it is fine with me. It's just sex, after all.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES