Nicole's Penance Pt. 02

Story Info
Nicole consults during a business trip.
8.6k words
4.69
13.1k
9
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IJS0904
IJS0904
1,690 Followers

Please read Nicole's Penance Part 01 before delving into this chapter. There is important stuff in the first chapter that will help you make sense of later chapters. I let Nicole live her life while I documented some other folks. I finally decided it was time I turned my attention back to her. Once I reconnected with her, I found that a lot had happened while I was focused elsewhere, and it was time to get it written down. Endless thanks to Todger65 for editing expertise.

Nicole's Penance Part 02

Nicole consults during a business trip

~~~~~{}~~~~~

Nicole gradually awoke Sunday morning and stretched languidly. She smiled when she looked over at her sleeping husband. Last night had drained him in more ways than one and he was still sleeping soundly. She looked to her other side and saw Beth smiling at her. She rolled toward her and the two women held each other close. Nicole whispered into Beth's ear, "I have morning mouth something fierce. Let's get cleaned up while we let John sleep."

Beth chuckled quietly, "I do admire his stamina, although we did manage to wear him out last night."

Nicole grinned, "You're the one that decided he needed to fuck our asses after he had already fucked us both, twice."

Beth just smiled, "I do love your husband's cock. It is the perfect size, not too large, and definitely not small. You are one lucky woman."

Nicole hugged Beth tightly, "Right now I want some alone time with you, right after we clean up."

Nicole remembered fondly her introduction to Steve Bronson's executive secretary. Beth had seduced her in his office and had helped her discover her bisexuality. Since that day, Beth had been a regular guest in her and John's bed.

The two women quietly slid off the bed and went to the guest bathroom. Shortly after, they were in the shower washing each other. Getting clean was an afterthought. Their primary goal was to build each other's arousal. In that they were successful. Both were still wet from the haphazard drying off that had occurred in their rush to be in each other's arms. They soon landed on the guest bed and were kissing each other madly.

The two women had been intimate for long enough by now that they knew each other's bodies well. That knowledge meant that both were in a high state of arousal in no time at all. Their kisses became filled with lust and need. Without a word spoken they moved into a sixty-nine and began to lick and suck on each other. John slept through the resulting orgasms and the loud moaning that accompanied them.

Nicole and Beth spent an hour making each other orgasm and laying in each other's arms. Beth eventually looked over at the clock, "Shit! I need to get going. Ed is awake by now and he will be anxious for me to get home."

Nicole giggled, "You mean anxious to hear about last night."

Beth laughed, "Yep, that too. He loves to hear about my extramarital activities. I thank God that he is accepting of my needs. I love that man so much. Anyway, I gotta go."

Nicole pulled her into a passionate kiss that would have led to more fun, and Beth barely managed to pull away, "Stop it you! You know I want to stay, but my husband needs me. He is probably about to explode from the blue balls he's had since I came here last night."

Nicole looked up from the bed as her friend went to the dresser to get some clothes. Beth was there often enough that Nicole had given her the guest bedroom as her home away from home, "How come you have never asked us to have a foursome with you and Ed? Or a threesome with me? Not that I feel strongly about it one way or the other, but it only seems fair."

Beth shrugged, "That's not his cup of tea. He likes to live his sexual life vicariously through me. He has never shown an interest in being with another woman and I would be surprised if he ever did. The way things are now, makes him very happy and I am not in a hurry to change that."

Nicole watched Beth dressing for a moment, considering whether or not she should say what she was thinking. She decided to be honest, "Isn't he concerned that you would fall in love with someone else?"

Beth walked over to the bed. Her hand reached out and caressed Nicole's face, "I already have, with you, and he is happy for me. It doesn't take away from the love I have for him. There is room in my heart for both of you."

Tears sprang from Nicole's eyes, "You love me?"

Beth smiled down at her, "How could I not?"

Nicole sprang from the bed and into Beth's arms, "I love you too."

The coupled kissed until Beth finally broke away, "I really have to go."

Moments later Nicole heard the front door open and close. She walked back into the master bedroom and laid down next to John. She had a lot to talk about with him when he woke up. She lay there thinking and decided that there was no way she could go back to sleep. Energized by the morning sex with Beth, and her declaration of love, Nicole got up and began cleaning. When John woke up two hours later the apartment looked immaculate.

John sat down in the kitchen and Nicole served him a full breakfast, "I figure you need this after last night. You were amazing baby. Beth was very pleased.

"Speaking of Beth, she told me that she loved me this morning... and I told her that I loved her."

John looked up at his wife with concern, "What does that mean for us? Are you thinking about leaving me for her?"

Nicole dropped onto her husband's lap, "Of course not. I love you more today than I did yesterday, and I will always love you. I wouldn't let myself love her if it took away from you and me. You will always be first in my life. I think that a person can love more than one other person deeply. As long as everyone involved accepts each other. There can't be jealousy or possessiveness. If there is, it won't work.

"Look, I know that I just dumped a lot on you, but I really need for you to tell me how you feel and what you are thinking."

John was silent for a few minutes while he thought it through, "I don't think I could accept it if it were another man. I'm sorry, but if you were in love with another man, it would break my heart. I understand that Beth is a different story. I don't feel threatened by her like I would if it were a man. I know that's a sexist viewpoint, but it helps me accept you and Beth being in love.

"Still, your revelation scares me. I don't want to lose you, but at the same time your happiness is the most important thing in the world to me. Since this whole thing started with sharing you, my biggest fear is that you fall for someone else and leave me."

Nicole kissed her husband's lips and looked into his eyes, "The men I have been fucking are there for sex, not love. Even if one of them wanted more than sex I wouldn't allow it. I do appreciate that Beth being a woman is different even if you are being a little sexist. I can only promise, just like I did the day we were married, that I will always be yours. Do you believe me?"

John got it. This was his Nicole. The one he loved, the one that his soul connected with, and the one that loved him deeply. Her heart had room for more than him and he would be a selfish asshole if he tried to stifle that, "I do believe you and I am happy for you, just please be careful. I wonder what Ed will think about you two."

Nicole nodded, "When Beth told me that she loved me this morning she also told me that Ed knows and is happy for her. She told him before she told me."

John knew that it was going to take him a while to fully accept this change in their lives. He would watch as time passed and would see if any problems developed. He knew his wife and because he knew her so well, he was optimistic about the future. He would do his best to watch as a loving husband, not as a jealous asshole.

John kissed his wife lovingly, sending the message that everything would be all right. The couple cuddled and kissed until Nicole jumped from his lap, "Your breakfast is getting cold. Eat up!"

John wolfed down his breakfast and sat sipping his coffee, "Do you have any idea what Steve wants tomorrow?"

Nicole shook her head, "Beth didn't say anything about it while she was here. Not that I expected her to. Although, I am absolutely sure she would have if it were something bad for us. All I know is that he wants both of us in his office tomorrow morning. I suspect that he is going to have me fuck someone, or some ones."

John sat down his coffee cup, "On the one hand his hold over us has opened a whole new world for us and has made our sex lives so much better. On the other hand, I don't like the hold he has over us. We are rapidly approaching the point where I tell him we are done, regardless of the consequences."

Nicole walked over to him, "I agree. You and me babe, no matter what happens."

~~~~~{}~~~~~

Beth smiled broadly as John and Nicole approached her desk, "Good morning you two! Let me tell Steve you're here."

Beth used the intercom to tell Steve that the couple was waiting. She then walked to the door and opened it. The three walked in and took a seat in front of Steve's desk. Good mornings were exchanged, then Steve got down to business, "Nicole, I need your help. I'm leaving today for negotiations that will have a huge impact on our business. I cannot stress enough how important these negotiations will be for the future of our business.

"I need a beautiful woman on my arm that would be willing to help with those negotiations. Your role will be to calm frayed nerves, get a read on the people we are negotiating with, be the happy example of a company employee, and last but not least, have fun."

Nicole interrupted, "You mean have sex. With anyone... Everyone... As needed? What exactly are you asking me to do?"

Steve didn't bat an eye, "In reality possibly, any of the above, none of the above, or the most likely, some of the above. The choice will always be yours."

He paused for a moment to gather his thoughts, "The security tape of your indiscretion has been destroyed and any associated paperwork has gone missing forever. You are no longer being coerced. In reality, if either of you had ever protested, I would have dropped the whole thing and we wouldn't be here talking about this right now. I never intended to follow through with blackmail. The sole purpose for all of that in the first place was to see if you and John would be open to some sexual fun with the rest of us perverts. I had figured to use John's promotion for that purpose, but you provided some easy ammunition, so I went with it.

"Was it underhanded, morally repugnant, and illegal? Yes, no doubt. Did it work? Ask yourself, were you happier before the alleged blackmail, or after?"

Silence held in the room for a few minutes before Nicole spoke, "Details please."

Steve gave her a tentative smile, "We will have to leave in an hour to catch the executive jet. In the hope that you would agree to go, everything you need from new clothes to a toothbrush is waiting for you at the resort. You get to keep whatever you want of it when we are done. How long we will be there is rather open ended. It may be a few days, or until next Sunday morning at the latest.

"I meant what I said earlier. Your primary job will be as an ambassador for our business. You will be in highly sensitive meetings. I don't expect you to contribute to the business side of things much since that isn't your specialty. What I want is for you to read the room. Get an understanding of the needs and wants of the people we are negotiating with. Understand each of them as a person so that we can better negotiate.

"I have no intention of using you to bribe someone with sex. I don't think I want to do business with someone that can be bought that easily. I certainly don't mean to say that in a way disrespectful to you. It's just that I know guys that can be influenced by one night of sex, whether it is good sex or not. Considering that it is you after all, the temptation would be too great. They might agree with anything to get in your pants, only to back out later. What you decide to do is entirely up to you. There will also be folks from our company there that would love to spend time with you, including myself, but again that will be your choice."

Nicole looked over at John, then back at Steve, "John and I need a few minutes. Can we use your bathroom?"

Steve nodded and the couple went to the bathroom. Nicole faced her husband, "Well, what do you think?"

John took her hand, "I think I will be lonely without you and will miss you every day that you are gone."

Then he grinned at her, "You do want to go, don't you?"

Nicole smiled, "You know me so well. Yes, I want to go. This feels like it will be an adventure and you heard him; I get to choose. I don't have to do anything I don't want to. I want to contribute too. I really think I can help. So, are we agreed then?"

John kissed her hard, then took her hand as they opened the door, "Yes, we are agreed."

They sat down in front of Steve's desk and he looked at them hopefully. Nicole smiled, "Yes, I'll do it. Although I don't like leaving John alone for that long. This will be hard on him."

Steve nodded in understanding, then asked for a moment to talk with John about one of the critical contracts. Beth and Nicole moved to the other side of the room while they did so. Short, and dramatically different, conversations later, everyone was seated back around Steve's desk.

Steve smiled happily, "I know it is a bit early for lunch, but John, why don't you and Nicole get out of here for a while. I will expect Nicole to meet me at Security at 10:00 am.

"Oh, I almost forgot. You can use the guest suite if you prefer. Beth can give you the key."

Beth, Nicole, and John stood and walked out of the office. Beth fished into a drawer at her desk and handed John a key card with a wink, "I'll come and get it from you at 10:00. Save some ammo for me?"

John chuckled, "I'll try, but no promises."

Five minutes and an elevator ride later the couple was in the suite and in each other's arms. Five minutes after that they were in bed. They made slow passionate love. Both trying with their very souls to show the other their deep and lasting love. They took a quick shower afterward. By then the clock had nearly run out.

John held his wife close, "Keep your phone with you at all times. Don't hesitate to call for help if something doesn't feel right. Make sure you have Steve's number on speed dial and call me every day at least once. I don't know your schedule, so I won't call you unless I don't hear from you. Uhm... If I think of anything else, I will text you. Have fun and know that I love you and will miss you."

Nicole hugged her husband tight, "I love you and I'll miss you too."

Nicole left the suite and walked to the elevator. She was torn about the trip. On one hand the idea of some sexual fun had her excited. On the other hand, she didn't like being away from John for even a day. She had no idea how she was going to handle not being with him for what might be nearly a week.

The elevator door opened pulling her out of her reverie. Beth walked off the elevator as she got on. Nicole held down the door button, "Hey you slut! I suppose you're going to go fuck my husband?"

Nicole released the button and as the door closed, she could hear Beth laughing as she walked toward the suite.

As the elevator descended, Beth knocked lightly on the suite door. John opened it and Beth walked in. She had started to undress as soon as she knocked on the door and was naked within seconds. She put her arms around John, "I'm here for two reasons. The first is because I am in love with your wife. I want you to understand and believe that I have no interest in stealing her away from you. I think we can both love her without hurting each other. Just so you know, I have a husband that I am very much in love with, and I am not giving him up.

"The second reason is that I have it on good authority that my boss is going to be out of the office today and I want some of your wonderful cock. Are my reasons acceptable to you?"

John's answer was to pull her into a passionate kiss. The lovers had learned a lot about what each other liked in bed over the last few months. They set out to prove they had learned their lessons well. Two hours later the satiated lovers left the suite and returned to their respective jobs. Fortunately, it was lunchtime. John closed his office door and stretched out on the couch for a nap. It was amazing to him how tiring his job could be.

~~~~~{}~~~~~

Nicole had never been on a private jet and was suitably impressed. She and Steve were the only passengers, and it wasn't long before they were in the air. The attendant was a very attractive petite blonde with a wonderful smile. She got refreshments for them and, after a short conversation, left for the front of the plane.

Nicole finished her drink and looked over at Steve with a lascivious grin on her face, "You know Steve, I have heard good things about the Mile High Club. Care to join it with me?"

A tone sounded and the seatbelt light went off. Steve grinned back at Nicole, "Looks like we have a green light. Follow me."

He walked her to the back of the plane and through a door. They entered a small cabin that could barely contain the custom shaped queen-sized bed that filled it. Steve turned toward Nicole and pulled her into a deep kiss, "God, I've missed your body!"

Nicole laughed, "I've missed your huge cock."

With some maneuvering the two managed to get out of their clothes and onto the bed. Nicole dove for his cock, her lips wrapped around him, and she took him in deep while he was still soft enough that she could. He soon began to grow beyond her ability to contain him and she settled for sucking the head and licking the shaft.

Steve pulled her up and kissed her before she could make him cum. He kissed his way down her neck while his hand squeezed and caressed her amazing tits. Soon his mouth found them and Nicole groaned out her arousal as he sucked and bit her nipples. He continued his descent down her body, licking and kissing as he went, until he finally arrived at his destination.

His mouth found her pussy and they both groaned. Nicole from the sensation, and Steve from the joy of eating her pussy. Steve loved to eat pussy and set out to show Nicole his skills. Her hands held his head firmly in place as she rapidly approached orgasm. Her arms flew out and she had the sheets in a death grip as she orgasmed on his face.

Steve pulled back from her sensitive clit and looked up her body. Nicole eventually recovered her senses and looked down at him with a grin, "Nice start. Now give me that huge cock."

Steve rose up and grabbed his cock. He rubbed it across her clit a few times before centering the head at her opening. A little push forced the head into her, and she let out a moan. Steve began to kiss her passionately as he slowly buried his cock in her. When she was fully penetrated the couple continued to kiss for several minutes before he began to move his cock.

Nicole didn't think she would like to have a cock as big as Steve's as a steady diet. He was just too big, and she knew that she would end up walking bow legged. Once in a while though? Fucking awesome! She really liked how skilled Steve was in using it. He seemed to know when to push deeper and how fast to stroke into her. Just like he was doing right this moment.

Steve was quite infatuated with Nicole. He wasn't in love with her, but he did care about her very much and her body was fantastic. He barely held himself in control as he slid deep back into her. Soon he developed a nice rhythm that was doing a wonderful job of making them both very happy.

Nicole was soon screaming out her second orgasm and within minutes was screaming out another. She was rapidly approaching her fourth when Steve slowed his penetrations, "I can't take anymore Nicole. I'm gonna cum soon!"

IJS0904
IJS0904
1,690 Followers