Nicole's Penance Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nicole lay under this wonderful man and realized that she had never been fucked like that in her life. It was the one of the most intense sexual experiences that she had ever had. Her arms were wrapped around him and she held him with all her might. When they got their breath back, they kissed deeply and continued to do so until he softened and fell from her.

Denver rolled off her and onto the bed next to her. His head turned toward hers and they kissed again. Nicole curled up against him and they snuggled until sleep took them. Nicole woke sometime during the night as Denver entered her from behind. They started languidly, but that soon changed. They fucked each other hard and fast this second time and it was magnificent.

Nicole's alarm went off and she managed to shut it off without throwing it across the room. Denver was chuckling while he watched her fight the clock. They showered together and made love one more time. Denver had her up against the wall of the shower while he fucked her deep and long. They dried each other off and Nicole dried her hair as he dressed. She walked him to her door and pulled him into a deep and passionate kiss. He caressed her naked body until they had to reluctantly end their kiss. Denver turned and walked out her door.

She met Steve at the conference room door, and he looked a little rough. It was apparent to Nicole that he had been up way too late, partying way too hard. He hadn't bothered to tell her who they were meeting with this morning, and she had no clue what to expect.

When they walked in the door Denver was waiting for them. They sat down and Nicole looked at Steve expecting him to begin. Denver didn't give him the chance, "Nicole, I want you to tell me why I should enter into this contract."

Nicole didn't hesitate, "I heard the same things you did yesterday, and it was the first time for both of us. It sounds like a great deal for both parties. The volumes we are asking for are well within your capabilities and wouldn't require a significant capital investment. From your responses it doesn't sound like you would need to add headcount either. We would all see growth in our companies with limited risk. I cannot see a reason why you wouldn't sign it. I certainly would if it were my company. It really is a good deal."

Denver shook his head and smiled, "So, tell me really, what do you do for your company? You must be pretty high up there to be this well versed in the nuances."

Nicole smiled and held back her giggle, "Denver, you are a very smart man, but you missed this one completely. I am not an officer in the company. I'm just an occasional consultant for employee morale. I'm here this week to provide any insights I may have on the people we meet with. That's it. I couldn't tell you what the details of the contract mean. All I can tell you is what I heard and the opinions I developed from that."

The smile that lit Denver's face was beatific. He had finally realized that the last night with Nicole was exactly what he had hoped it was. Two people delving deep into each other and becoming lovers. There wasn't another agenda at all. His eyes fully open now, Denver considered her words along with the feedback he had received from his legal folks. The decision was obvious, "Good enough for me. Where do I sign?"

Steve was stunned and totally silent as he slid the contract across the table. Denver signed with a flourish and returned the contract to Steve, "Overnight a copy to me as soon as you have time. I need to get my folks started."

Steve nodded and managed to speak, "Thank you Denver. This will be great for both our companies."

Denver stood and shook his hand, "I don't doubt that for a minute. If you wouldn't mind, I would like a few minutes with Nicole before I leave."

Steve looked at Nicole in open curiosity, then left the room. Nicole was on her feet and in Denver's arms in a heartbeat. They kissed with passion and affection. Soon enough the moment had passed and they stood looking at each other. Nicole spoke first, "Last night was one of the most amazing nights of my life. If I weren't so in love with my husband, I would want you to take me with you. We can't do that, but I can always be your friend. Please call me when you need to talk. You are an amazing man and I know that your late wife would want you to be happy. Please be happy for me if not for yourself."

Denver kissed her lips, "Nicole, you saved me, and I will never forget that. If you don't mind, I think I will take you up on your offer. I could use a friend to talk to."

They exchanged numbers and Denver left the room. Nicole needed a few minutes to stop her eyes from leaking. She wasn't sure if they were leaking from happiness or from the jumble of deeper feelings rushing through her heart.

Steve was waiting for her when she exited the room, "I don't know what you did, but whatever it was changed that man from someone on the verge of suicide to the happiest I have ever seen him. Thank you for that alone. The contract was just a pleasant bonus.

He started to walk away, "Oh, by the way, I will never underestimate you again. Our next meeting is not until tomorrow at 2:00. They had flight woes and couldn't make it in today. I'm going to take a nap. I'll call you later to see if you want to go to dinner."

He wandered off down the hallway and Nicole went to her room. She pulled off her business suit and wandered around the suite in her underwear. She got the coffee pot started and called John. She couldn't wait for later, she needed to tell him about Denver. She spent the next hour on the phone with him. His insights were as always, the perfect thing to say and his understanding of her feelings was so intuitive that she felt like he could read her mind. He again made her realize just how much she loved him. She had a smile on her face when she finally let him get back to work.

Continued in part 3