Nicole's Temptation Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We return to the main room. I find a clear spot to sit on a sofa while Lachlan gets busy pouring wine into two clean glasses ... actual wine glasses. "Where did you get these, are they yours?"

"They're mom's, she won't miss them, she has heaps."

"Did you bring these over yesterday too?"

"Yes!"

"Very thoughtful, Lachlan, I'm impressed."

I feel much better inside. As ready as I am to have that wonderful large cock of his inside me, I am thrilled that the young man is meeting my romantic expectations.

He joins me on the sofa; we take our time enjoying the fine wine and snacks, I even accept a second glass. I admire his composure and patience; I am sure he is as desperate as me for us to get started. My eyes are regularly drawn to his lap, taking quick peeps to check out the prominent bulge there.

I gulp down the dregs of my second wine, placing the empty glass on the coffee table in front of us. "Would you like another?" he asks politely, his patience is extraordinary.

"No, I've had enough, thank you, Lachlan." I want to add, 'Just take me to bed and fuck me,' but I am determined to leave the process to him.

I see his face close in on mine and our lips touch. It begins as a sweet soft kiss, but within seconds, my lips excitedly part at the slightest pressure from his. Tongues engage and begin to mingle, meeting and entwining at first inside my mouth and then back inside his. Hands are busy too, his roaming over my blouse, caressing the breasts still contained while mine grasp his package.

When our kiss eventually breaks, his lips nibble at my ear lobe. I hear his urgent whisper, "I want you, Nicky."

This is better, I want passion and emotion. "Yes, I want you too, Lachlan."

His fingers are opening my blouse. I relish his touch; feel him fiddling with my bra clasp. At least, he's got the right spot, it opens between the cups in front. I raise a hand to help and the two sides part, exposing my breasts to his gaze. Not as perky as the young women of his own age, but I do exercise regularly so I am confident mine are good for 42.

He buries his face at my breasts, lips attaching to one nipple, suckling on it for all he's worth. I feel good through my whole body; I bring a hand up to hold his head in place, using it to steer his lips to my other nipple when it feels neglected. My other hand gropes the package in his lap, it seems to have doubled in size since I held it in the car.

Lachlan takes an extraordinarily long time to feast on my nipples, taking the luxury of time we have not had previously for this amount of foreplay. I cannot complain. He works my nipples for so long that the hard nubs become sore from his frantic activity of lips and tongue ... his teeth becoming involved too, faintly grazing my tender teats. I am so ready, he can slip it into me whenever he wants, preferably in the bed with the clean sheets."

Lachlan lifts his face up from my breasts, looking into my eyes, "Should we go to bed now, we'll be more comfortable in there?"

I nod my agreement and he rises from the sofa, turning around to face me, my eyes level with his groin. His trousers tent out in front, battling to contain his hard-on. He offers a hand to pull me to my feet. Again, holding hands, my nephew leads me back to the bedroom. I am more comfortable this time. We stop beside the single bed and he turns to face me, "Now, let me see all this sexy stuff you were showing off back at the car."

"I wasn't very subtle, was I? Acting like a bit of a tramp ... not at all respectable. I was only teasing you, Lachlan."

"Oh, I know that, you gave me this boner that won't go away."

"I know a place you can put it that can make us both feel better."

He unzips his own flies, reaching a hand in to pull himself out. Just as I recall it from our previous two encounters ... rock hard, standing out horizontally from his body. I reach my hand out to touch, running two fingers along the ridge on top from the head back to his groin, then folding my hand around underneath to run the fingers back beneath the underside. His entire body shudders when my fingers linger to trace the most sensitive spot under the head. Pre-cum bubbles are already oozing from the tip as I complete a circumnavigation.

"Not too fast, Nicky, I need to unveil what you have under here." Above my waist, my clothing is already dishevelled, blouse hanging open, bra nowhere to be seen beneath my blouse. My breasts, the nipples engorged and worked over, exposed. He brushes my hand off his erection and reaches out to pull the tail of my blouse from out of the waistband of my skirt.

My nephew draws it off me and slides the bra straps from my shoulders, discarding both to the floor. I am naked from the waist up; he praises again, "Beautiful!"

Before he can resume stripping me, I reach out, undo his belt, his trousers cascade down around his ankles, leaving him in jocks. I tug those free too. He unbuttons his own shirt to stand buck naked before me, a fine physique of a young man, his abs near perfect.

He reaches out to tug at the waist of my skirt. I take his hand, placing it around behind me, "It releases back here."

He is smooth, managing to get the clasp undone and pushing my skirt down until it pools at my feet on the floor. I stand before him, my stockings attached by tautly stretched suspenders to my garter belt ... a minuscule thong is all that conceals my pussy. I am still wearing my high heels, knowing how they lift up the legs to make my arse more prominent.

"Oh man, you look a million bucks, Nicky. So fuckin' sexy! What a body!"

I have the response I was seeking when I rummaged through my lingerie drawer this morning. "This is the way sexy women used to dress decades ago, Lachlan, do you like it?"

"Oh yes! You look great, Nicky."

"I'm all yours, Lachlan, make love to me."

Is this a risk to use the love word? I am sure he views this simply as fucking. He is about to fuck this older woman ... his own aunt. I can't become too emotionally involved, must not expect more from it than what it is ... two human beings getting what they each want from a sexual encounter. I don't dare think of the trashing of my moral standards at this point ... incest has pushed them out the window.

My nephew drops to his knees in front of me, his face inches from my belly, fingers grasping the front of my thong, lowering it to expose my pussy, the labia puffy. "Man, this is so wet," the young man observes; in his hand, the patch of material that has been pressed there. The thin string part of my thong catches in the clutch of my arse cheeks; he has to exert an extra tug on the tiny garment to snap it free.

I lift my feet, one by one, to step out of the thong on the floor as Lachlan touches my garter belt, "What about this?"

"I'll leave that up to you. It won't be in the way if you want to leave it on ... if you like how it looks on me. My stockings can stay too."

I look down at his face, he's staring at my pussy, is he inspecting it? I like that he looks to beimpressed. I watch him lean his face in close to my pussy lips. Then, the sense of touch joins the sense of sight as his lips plant a soft kiss on my pussy lips. His tongue emerges to sweep up from my vaginal entrance, all the way until finding my budding clitoris. My entire body shudders and I have to place both hands on his shoulders to steady myself.

My legs begin to shake as my nephew warms to his task, his tongue applying more and more pressure to my inner labia as his fingers open me up. "Oh, Lachlan, can we lay down for this?"

He pauses long enough for me to step back, easing my torso down onto the bed ... the clean sheets are cool on my back and butt. My legs hang over the side of the bed and I spread them for Lachlan to place his face back at the inverted vee formed at the top of my thighs.

He takes his time, working his lips and tongue in and around the folds of my pussy, devoting nearly as long to develop my first orgasm of the day as he did in suckling on my nipples. With our time not limited as previously, I experience a wonderful slow build-up, enhanced by Lachlan pausing his tongue strokes each time I get near to a finish. When it eventually overcomes my body, the sensations are gloriously intense and the throbbing deep within seems to last so much longer.

I am now more than ready to have his impressive cock inside me again. Those previous two times were so brief ... I want to luxuriate in the pleasure of having him.

Lachlan allows me a long time to recover from my first orgasm, taking his signal from me when my hands release their hold of his hair ... I gripped and tugged on it while he was going down on me. I look down along my body, see him rise up, the taut stretch of his erection draws my rapt attention. I slide my body further onto the bed so I can lay my legs flat. I watch and feel him position his cock at my labia, stroking it within the wet channel a few times. I appreciate how long he has taken on foreplay but now I want to feel the girth of his erection carving its way into me,

I have happily cum ... but I recognise that he has taken so long to guarantee my pleasure that his need must be urgent by now, "I want you inside me, Lachlan," I declare, "you must be so ready to cum too."

He centres the bulbous head of his cock at the entrance to my pleasure passage, "Oh, Nicky, I am, I really am."

I feel his cock press inside me, "Make this one for you, honey, just let loose and go for it. You made me cum and I'm happy. Give yourself a treat, possess my body."

He continues his slow slide inside my pleasure passage until I am fully penetrated, wedging tightly at the gateway to my uterus. He withdraws just as slowly and it appears he intends to ignore my suggestion. But suddenly, he powers into a rapid hard-driving succession of what seems as much as 25 quick, deep probing strokes inside me, leaving me panting and breathless. I can only hang on for the ride.

As abruptly as he began, he stops. For a moment, I think he is about to cum. This would be extraordinarily quick for him but I did encourage him to do that, so unlike the adept young man I've experienced the previous two times. I can feel him still large and full inside me, steady and definitely not spasming, so I realise he is not cumming.

"Thank you for your suggestion, Nicky, I needed something like that."

"You didn't need to stop, Lachlan, I'm ok. I can take as much of that as you want to give me," I assure him.

"Are you sure? I saw your face; I was worried that I might be hurting you."

"Oh, no way, honey. We women sometimes enjoy it hard and fast like that and I know how it can be for guys. My ex liked to go at it, hard and fast, from time to time."

"Nicky, I'm good now, I got that out of my system. I want to concentrate on you."

"Don't be silly, Lachlan, we have nearly all day here. You have nothing to prove to me, I know how good you are at doing this, and how thoughtful you can be to a woman that you fuck. Because I am in your hands, I know I am going to have several orgasms in the next few hours, so do what your aunt tells you. Take me as hard as you want until you can get your rocks off. Use my body, I can take it. I did enjoy that quick burst, so different to what we've done previously and I could feel your need ... so urgent, so demanding."

I'd prefer not to have mentioned being his aunt. Since this started, I have worked at ensuring he doesn't call me Aunt Nicky, but I am a figure of authority in his life. It is appropriate for this moment. I watch his face, see that I am tempting him. "Well, only if you're sure, Nicky? I don't want this to hurt you."

I am touched by his concern for me, "That's nice of you to care, but you won't hurt me, Lachlan. I've been doing this for a long time, I told you my ex used to like it hard and fast sometimes."

"Ok then, here goes."

I lift my legs up, lock them over the backs of his thighs, brace myself for whatever onslaught he is about to deliver. My nephew withdraws until only the head hangs on tenuously to my vaginal entrance, and then he clicks into high gear, resuming those hard, forceful strokes of a minute or two ago. I told him how my ex wanted it this way occasionally, but nothing my ex ever did could prepare me for Lachlan's offensive. For a start, Roger never had Lachlan's stamina or endurance as a lover.

I guessed at around 25 strokes on his first incursion. Well, I don't count, but if I was told that my body takes a further 100 strokes this time, I could well believe it. I expected that he would cast aside all caution, all restraint, as I suggested, to pursue a quick cumming. But, showing remarkable resilience, for about 5 minutes, my passage is pounded ... his steady, wild and furious, hard-driving strokes, deeply penetrate me before he begins to sound like he might cum. How does he exercise such control?

I hang on the whole time, my arms tightly wound around his back, my legs locked around his legs while his successive rapid strokes inside my passage are hot and intense. So fast and nearly out of control that I fear if he accidentally slips out, his stabbing re-entry will hurt like hell. But he never slips out. He maintains the pace, the depth, and, in spite of me naively believing that this was especially for him, I orgasm with complete abandon.

Unlike our prior two urgent and brief furtive fucks, when he paused each time that I climaxed, this time I get no let-up, no slackening of pace, but the constancy of his rapid deep thrusts causes my orgasm to morph into another, then another. I ride his fury all the way to his end. His breathing remains heavy throughout, so I get few signs of an impending finish.

Only a few words alert me, "Yeah ... oh yeah ... I'm gonna cum, Nicky ... oh, fuck me ... this is so good ... so hot inside you. Oooohhhh yes! Now! Now!"

His strokes end as abruptly as they began. His hard cock jerks wildly inside me and I feel his warm cum blast deeply, spraying from his spasming cock. Even with the wild thrusts of his hard cock now stilled, I continue to hang on, absorbing those constant sprays that continue toward my uterus. "Yes, Lachlan, oh fill me ... plant your beautiful seed."

Where do those words come from, what am I thinking? Have I completely lost my senses? When I am rational -- not lost in the euphoria of his hard cock driving inside me -- I have no expectations of this becoming a long relationship. But when this young man is painting my internal women parts with his fertile sperm, I seem devoid of all sense of reality. My words imply that I want him to impregnate me. Do I travel to some fairy-tale land while he fucks me, so infatuated with this young man that I imagine having his children? Oh, what is he doing to me?

We lay still for a long time after such unrestrained fucking, the strongest ravaging my body has ever endured. But I don't want him to pull out, I relish how my body feels with his large core tightly held in my vagina, completely consuming me.

The weight of his body is nothing to me and I hug him tightly. I even drift into a short daytime slumber, awakening to feel him withdrawing from me, "Oh, don't pull out," I implore.

"Have to, Nicky, I gotta go pee."

"Ok, but hurry back."

I watch his naked body from behind as he leaves the room. I close my eyes again to shut out the surroundings, wanting to forget that I am in the bedroom of two college kids, having just fucked my college kid nephew ... half my age.

When I hear Lachlan returning, I open my eyes. Now, I see him front the front, see that his cock is not completely flaccid despite delivering into my body surely the total production of his testes in one hit.

"Oh, I better go too," I tell him, vacating the single bed before Lachlan gets back into it, before he presses me for more.

When I return from the bathroom, I find the young man laying on his back on the bed, one hand idly stroking his cock. It is slightly stiffer than when I left him here. "Hey, that's my job," I tell him, clambering back onto the bed, brushing his hand aside so that mine can wrap around the shaft.

"Hmmm, that's better," he tells me, "Hey, Nicky, did you see the size of the mirror over the sink?"

"Yes, I did, the first thing I noticed, Lachlan."

"How about we try that out again? It was so cool to watch your face that day at my house when I took you from behind."

I give a little squeal like the young girl I was decades ago, "Ooh yes, sounds good to me, but only when you're ready."

"Keep that up and I'll be ready real soon."

As good as his word, my nephew rises to the occasion ... with some assistance from my encouraging hand. We take it into the bathroom, I assume the position with my hands on the vanity (I prefer vanity to Lachlan's description of sink), my body out at full stretch and bent forward. He slides that delicious morsel into me. I am a little sore from the furious pounding my pleasure passage received from his earlier wild fuck. But all goes well and he is consistent with his previous form in giving me the expected three orgasms before he somehow manufactures sufficient cum to spray my insides with some more.

We decide on taking a shower while in the bathroom, but we cannot find any clean towels. I am reluctant to use either of the towels hanging up in there, so we end up needing to stand around to let our bodies dry naturally rather than wet the sheet any more than it is already. Fortunately, it is a warm summer day. We finish off the wine while waiting.

"We must remember to bring towels next time," my words slip out.

"So, there will be a next time?"

"Oh ... err, yes ... um, I hope so, that's if you want to." Presumptuous on my part.

"Yes, Nicky, of course, I do. I saw how meeting my two buddies here upset you. I was worried you'd say you didn't want to come here again."

"Oh, I could have, very easily. It was embarrassing having them checking me out, and their neighbour gave me a very disapproving look. But, if this is the only way I can spend a whole day in bed with you, then I'll have to do it again. Maybe we can get here a bit later next time."

Despite the advantage, Lachlan has of being young and horny, and with lots of stamina, we do only get to have one more really solid fuck in the afternoon. Back in the bed thankfully, although he encourages me to be on top and I ride him, but not all the way to the finish. I'm good with that because I love laying beneath him and have him drive that good-sized cock down into me.

Around three, he drives me back to my car. I am reluctant to leave him, so, despite it being daylight -- only mid-afternoon - we sit in his car to kiss passionately for ten minutes more. I drive the short distance home alone and am thankful to find both my kids are out when I get home. I take a lay down, closing my eyes to reflect in the quiet of my sunroom, recalling our wild day of fucking.

I realise I must turn my attention to the incestual leanings of my two kids soon. Georgia is already pestering me to let my son fuck me. Is it all her idea, or is she reflecting a desire Tom has expressed to her? I have so much to think about.

The End (only for now)