Nicole's Temptation Pt. 01

Story Info
It starts with a quick glimpse, but Nicky wants so much more.
14.2k words
4.61
40.6k
65
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

by The Big Bopper

Nicole's Story

Chapter One

Not that I'm frigid or anti-sex. Far from it, I do enjoy sex... even a lot of sex. But I always considered there was a time and place for everything, and my idea of frequency was never enough for Roger.

I couldn't be described as sexually promiscuous before meeting my husband, and I did have and enjoy sex with all three of my steady relationships from leaving school until meeting Roger. Once I fell in love with him, and he with me, I became aware immediately of the contrast; Roger was always ready for an abundance of sex. For years, we were doing it at least six nights out of every seven. He also taught me a few positions I had never tried before him. A couple of times, I even succumbed to his constant anal demands although I never became a fan of doing it that way. I like to look into the eyes of the man who is filling me with hard cock.

I am single again at 42, I have dated a couple of guys since Roger left me, but I couldn't see either becoming a meaningful relationship. So, here I am, a divorcee, still raising a couple of kids, Tom, who's 20 and my daughter, Georgia, 18 recently. Whether I'm missing the amount of sex I had with Roger, or it's simply the frustration of seldom having orgasms these days... at least not like those he gave me, but lately I've felt a real need for some hot and heavy sexual activity. I am choosy though... my sisters tell me too much so. One of them tried to set me up with a friend... that was one of the two I recently dated.

I've never given any thought to incestuous relationships because I've never been exposed to anything like that. It's always been something one reads about or sees on TV documentaries, a taboo thing that a few people without morals did and best we don't talk too much about it. But having said that, I find I have been thinking about incest all this past week. In a strange set of circumstances, I got to see my young nephew's largish cock in a very erect state, and I can't get it out of my mind. I see it in my dreams at night, and even throughout each day, I find myself stopping to reflect on the part of it that I saw last weekend.

My older sister, Stephanie, had invited me, and my kids, over for one of her regular family pool parties. It was a pleasant diversion from the tediousness for this now single mom - me. A day with my two sisters and their husbands and my younger brother with his wife. Yes, I am the only one with a freakin' failed marriage. All the kids were around too, eight between 13 and 20.

Steph and I each have 20-year-old boys. Last Sunday, I found myself watching Steph's boy, Lachlan, a lot. He brought a girlfriend along and they were smoochy and clingy, particularly in the water. I sat on a sun lounge, watching the two of them in a corner of the pool, in chest-deep water. He was rubbing himself up against the girl, and she looked to be really into it. Being currently starved of sex, I found I couldn't take my eyes off them.

So turned on was I that I decided to get into the pool and wet my bikini before a noticeable wet spot could appear in the front of my bikini bottoms. Announcing to my sisters, who were also lounging about, that I was going for a swim, I stood and walked to the pool edge. I like to think that, at 42, my figure is still good, sufficient to wear the skimpy bikini I am wearing today.

From behind me, Steph encouragingly calls out, "Go girl!" and her husband wolf whistles me as I purposely exaggerate a bum sway for the few steps to the pool edge. There is a saying that it's all in the timing... Steph's boy, Lachlan, and his girlfriend pick the same moment to leave the pool. So, as I stand at the top of the quite steep pool ladder, pondering whether to use the ladder or walk to the deep end and dive, the young woman -- her nipples boldly protruding in her bikini top - climbs out, followed closely by Lachlan.

Not expecting to see anything special, I am looking down, watching the handsome, well-structured young man climb from the pool in front of me. I admire his abs as they clear the surface of the water, and my gaze lingers to see the rest of his body emerge from the pool. His Speedo's are hanging low on him and, amazingly, I get to see all of the knob of his cock poking out of the elasticised top of his costume. It's a smooth, rounded, circumcised cockhead of ample size.

Is my mouth open, am I drooling? For a mature 40-plus woman, who has enjoyed minimal sex in nearly a year, the image is captivatingly eye-popping. A magnificent specimen of masculinity, large and firmly erect... ready for action. Oh, how I wish I could reach forward to touch it. The lad passes so closely in front of me that I feel droplets of water spraying off his strong, muscular body.

"Your turn, Aunt Nicky," he tells me as he brushes by, water transferring from his arm to mine.

'I wish it was,' I think, sensing that his shenanigans in the pool with his girlfriend have brought the two of them to such a state that he is taking her somewhere private to fuck her brains out. I always recall that expression being a favourite of my ex. I normally refrain from ever using it, but it seems an appropriate description for this scenario, at least in my mind.

I stand transfixed for a moment, paralysed to the spot, my mind absorbed by what I have just seen... a hard, solid, thick 20-year-old male's erection. Now, I am not the best person to be afforded a glimpse of such a treat at this time, having only had a modicum of sex with two casual and very forgettable guys in the past ten months.

From behind me, I can hear Steph admonishing her son, "Lachlan, make yourself decent, stop showing off."

Obviously, from her spot on a sun lounge, my sister can see his cockhead protruding out of his Speedo's, but rather than being indignant at her son's blatant sexual exposure, as I would have been with my boy of the same age, my sister sounds amused that her son's sexual equipment is hanging out.

His reply is equally nonchalant, "What, mom, what's the matter?" adding when he realises what she is referring to, "Oh, this! Mom, aren't you always saying, if you've got it, flaunt it?"

"For god's sake, Lachlan, put it away, this is a family gathering, nobody wants to see your penis and certainly not so aroused."

The young man sounds like he has no idea he has been flaunting his manhood, "Oh shit, sorry everyone."

I resist the temptation to turn around for another look. I don't need to; I saw it at much closer quarters than any of the rest of my family. I also don't want to have my family members know how it is affecting me. I figure I may now be red-faced. My back to everybody, I can only assume the embarrassed young man is pulling the front of his Speedo's up to cover the full extent of his erection.

I decide to dive into the pool so I walk the short distance to the deep end, normally now, dropping my pronounced exaggerated bum wobble. By the time I surface and look back to the coterie of family members gathered on the lawn beyond the pool edge, Lachlan and his girlfriend are nowhere to be seen, and the gathering seems to have settled after the young man put on his little show.

I swim on my own in the pool for a while. My return to the sun lounge is unnoticed, unlike the attention garnered by my nephew and his girlfriend. Looking around, I see the young pair have disappeared and, considering the urgent state of his cock and her nipples when they passed by me, I expect the two of them are busy being sexually active at this very moment as I laze in the midday sun. I am so horny lately that I lay back with eyes closed, picturing the handsome young 20-year-old atop his girlfriend, frantically pumping the erection, that remains so vivid in my mind, into the attractive young woman.

My sisters have combined their respective culinary skills to put together a buffet, and we are all beginning to fill our plates when the young couple reappears. I have this evil thought that I would like to saunter up to them and whisper softly, 'Do you both feel better now?' Of course, I don't, not wanting to draw any attention to the confusing fact that I seem to be obsessed by my nephew and his prize possession for the first time ever.

I find myself watching Lachlan closely for the rest of the afternoon. The hard-on is no longer prominent in his swim trunks yet still I am drawn to the constant bulge in his costume. My nephew appears to have been well endowed by nature in the best possible way... at least as far as sexually tuned women are concerned.

Through the week that follows the family get-together, I find that I regularly think about the brief glimpse I got of the top of my nephew's cock... I think significantly because it was so hard and ready. It seems the more I think of it the larger the memory of it becomes so that by Friday, I am picturing it as huge and imagining how it would feel to have it inside me. Embarrassingly, I am actually considering ways to really have it... err, him. Not just to see it again, but actually scheming how I could get away with an incestuous incident with the young man.

On Saturday, still so obsessed, I make a slip-up, asking my own 20-year-old son, "Did you see Lachlan yesterday, how is he?"

"Mom, that's the second time this week that you've asked about my cousin, what is it with you? Why the sudden interest in him?"

I stumble through a nervous response, "Err, is it? Umm, did I ask you about him a couple of days ago? Oh goodness, I must be losing my mind. I... umm, no, it is nothing really, just something his mother said to me."

"What was that mom, what did she say?"

Am I blushing? "Oh, nothing important, really Tom."

"Well, it's obviously important enough to ask me about him twice within a couple of days."

"No, just forget it, Tom. Tell me, how was that lecture at college you were worried about?"

Fortunately, I am successful in changing the subject, and he begins to relate how he dealt with the lecture he was so worried about. I need to be more cautious around my son, not give him even an inkling of my carnal desires to engage sexually with my nephew.

Chapter Two

A few days later, I am on the phone with my sister, Stephanie. She tells me that she has a box of family heirlooms that belonged to our parents and asks if I would like to go through it. We agree to each pick out some that we would like to keep and arrange for me to call by her house to pick up the box.

When I arrive at my sister's house, I find she has left me a note stuck to her front door that reads, 'Nicky, my boss rang and called me into work to do a few hours extra. I've left the box in the kitchen.'

Not having a key to her house, I go around the side and through the gate into the backyard. I lift the rock under which I know she keeps a back door key and let myself into the kitchen, finding the heirloom box sitting on the kitchen table. I am about to lift the box and leave when I hear a noise from deeper inside the house. It sounds like a toilet flushing.

I am not expecting anybody to be at home in the middle of the day on a weekday. Stephanie would normally be home on a Wednesday, hence my trip today to pick up the box, but her note stuck on the front door explains why she is not. Her husband will be at work, Lachlan should be at college, and her two younger kids at school. I leave the box where it sits on the table for now and quietly make my way into the hallway that leads to the bedrooms.

I pause at Lachlan's room; the door is open, and I can hear a male voice making sounds I haven't heard a lot lately, like the gasps and moans a male makes in the midst of arousing sex. I freeze on the spot for a moment, fearing that if Lachlan is home and doing something sexual, his girlfriend is most likely with him. The last thing I want is to embarrass myself by walking in to find them fucking.

But I can't hear a woman's moans at all. I take a chance and step into the open doorway. Lachlan is on his back on the bed, wearing only a shirt. His sculptured body is bare from the waist down. He has one hand on his cock, wanking it while his other hand holds his phone up; he's watching the screen and doesn't see me. I assume he must be watching porn because the cock he strokes is in the same erect state that I got to see the head of ten days ago.

I stand, watching him in fascination. What do I do now? Should I quietly withdraw to save his embarrassment or cough to let him know I am here avidly watching? Or do I walk across to his bed to take advantage of a situation I daydreamed about this past week-and-a-half?

Not even taking the time to decide what my next move will be if I stay, my feet begin to move, taking me into the young man's bedroom. When I am halfway to his bed, he must see my movement from the corner of his eye. His head spins around, he stares at me in shock, interrupting his gasps and moans, stopping his strokes abruptly, "Oh shit, Aunt Nicky, I didn't know anyone was here."

Fortunately, I don't falter for a moment, continuing to approach his bed, "I'm sorry to interrupt you, Lachlan..." I try to look into his face, but the stroking hand has fallen off his solid erection and it proudly stands straight up vertically, still wobbling from his stroking efforts, pointing at the ceiling.

"I just... um, err... I was..."

"Yes, I could see, Lachlan. I'm sorry, I shouldn't barge in like this, you are entitled to your privacy in your own bedroom."

He must see how my eyes continue to dart back and forth between his face and his rampant hard-on.

"I had a day off from lectures today and I... err... I was feeling a bit horny. Mom's out for a few hours, Aunt Nicky."

"Honey, you don't have to justify your actions to me. I'm the one who's intruding. I came around to pick up a box of family heirlooms from your mother, and I heard sounds in here. Thought I should check out that it wasn't a burglar in the house. Sorry I interrupted; you're only doing what comes naturally to every virile young man."

I have given up the pretext of even pretending to look at his face, now I am openly staring at his erection, "You have a very nice... err, cock, Lachlan. I did see some of it at your mom's last pool party. I know I wasn't meant to, but it was out there."

Seeming to overcome his apprehension at being caught masturbating by his aunt, the young man laughs, "Yes, that was embarrassing to have all the fam get to see it. What do they call that, a wardrobe malfunction?"

My turn to laugh now, but mine is more of a giggle, "Malfunction or not, I thought it looked really good. Pardon my staring, but since my shit of a husband walked out, I don't get to see one of these too often and Lachlan, to tell you the truth, I've never seen one of quite that proportion."

"What, are you saying it's big?" He places his hand back on it and teasingly moves it around. Is he trying to maintain the size, ensuring it doesn't begin to droop now that he has stopped wanking it? Is he knowingly tempting me?

"Are you kidding me, of course, it's big. The biggest I've ever seen. Can I... err... do you mind if I touch it?"

Am I crazy, asking him if I can touch it? Where is this going to lead? But I cannot miss this completely unexpected opportunity. I thought a lot about how something like this could happen in the days following the family day here at this house.

"Sure," he agrees and removes his hand altogether, leaving it to stand up on its own, erect and solid. I step closer to the bed and sit on the edge, my eyes still drawn to it. I reach out tentatively with my hand, wrapping it firmly around the shaft. It is hot to the touch, warming my palm.

"It's nice, Lachlan, very nice. Oh, it's so solid! Do you like having one like this?"

"Yes, I... oh I'm sorry, Aunt Nicky... umm, your hand feels really nice, very soft and feminine."

"You like this, do you?" I look briefly up to his face, see his eyes close.

"Y-E-S! Your hand feels so much better on it than mine does."

"I didn't think you'd ever need hand relief. I imagine you and your girlfriend do it a lot. I guess you two went off and got into some good sex when you left the pool with that hard-on we all saw last Sunday week."

"Yes, we did, but would you believe that was the last time for us? Madison broke up with me the next day."

"Oh no, you two looked so good together." Unintentionally, my hand must tug a bit harder on his erection as he mentions breaking up. He lets out a big gasp.

"Oops, sorry, I wasn't thinking."

"No, you can... err, I mean... it doesn't bother me if you... umm."

I relieve his embarrassment, cutting off his words, "Are you trying to say you'd like me to... err, continue to do what you were doing when I came in?"

"Umm! I don't know, it's all a bit awkward, but... err, yes, if you don't mind. Your hand feels really good, and I haven't cum since the family day."

"Really? You haven't had a wank in all that time?" I don't believe him. I have a 20-year-old son of my own, they are a walking testosterone lab at this age. Still, since he asked nicely and since I am holding him and we are alone in the house, what's the harm?

I begin to stroke my hand up and down on his rigid shaft, and I see a huge smile come across his face.

"Oh yes, Aunt Nicky."

I wish he would stop calling me that. Each time he does, I am reminded that I am committing an incestuous act. But I am so drawn to his cock, this cock that I now hold in my hand. After spotting only the head that day at poolside, I am watching that cockhead all over again, but now the whole shaft is in the warm grasp of my hand, and I am stroking it up and down. Bubbles of pre-cum ooze from the eye of his cock. I am so tempted to lean across and lick the pre-cum off the tip.

"Am I doing this right, Lachlan?" A rhetorical question because I know I am, having given so many hand jobs to the various men in my life through the years. I guess my question is more to relieve my anxiety about what I am doing, and about to do. I think I seek his endorsement to convince me I am doing the right thing despite it being an act of incest.

"Oh yes, Aunt Nicky, just perfect. I've been struggling to cum with my hand every time I've tried since Madison and I broke up, but your hand feels so good. Might be too good actually, I'm feeling like I can cum this time, please don't stop."

"I promise I won't stop unless you tell me to, Lachlan."

"No, I won't be doing that... oh, it's feeling so good, you're doing it just right, Aunt Nicky."

The young man begins to hump his hips up off the bed, is he signalling that he needs me to quicken the pace of my strokes on his erection? I stare at my hand wrapped around his hard-on, tugging on it, see the pre-cum pooling, hear his gasps and sense he is getting close. I get an impulsive thought... should I, or shouldn't I?

My hand never misses a beat as, on instinct, I twist my body around on Lachlan's bed, dropping my head over the cock in my hand. My mouth closes over his now-familiar cockhead, and my hand drops down to the base, still stroking him, but leaving the top third to slide in and out of my sucking mouth. I hear him moan loudly at this new treat, and he screams out, "Oh YES, Aunt Nicky."

I want to tell him to stop addressing me the way he always has, but this is not the time, not when he is on the verge of cumming. Our relationship is rapidly changing. I don't want to be his aunt that is lasciviously turning a hand job into a blow job. I want to be some tempting mature woman... call me a cougar maybe? Just not an aunt!

My senses tell me he's so close now, his voice confirms it. He is considerate enough to warn me, "I'm gonna cum... oh yes, oh now... I'm cumming!"