Nico's Girlfriend Pt. 02

Story Info
Jill makes Nico her cocksucking boyfriend.
4.7k words
4.69
44k
96
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up when the sun was not yet up, but the sky was beginning to lighten up already. Jill was laying in bed next to me naked, just how we fell asleep. God she was beautiful. Her cute little nose, her light blue eyes with the blond hair, her large tits, and her perfect ass. She was the perfect girl, except she came with an addendum. A large one at that in the shape of a ten inch baseball bat of a penis. Which I was ashamed to say she used last night to take my virginity. I don't know if I could be mad, though. After all, it was the best orgasm of my life and I had never experienced anything quite like it. I almost enjoyed it once I got past the pain, but I could never admit it to anyone.

I slowly got out of bed, doing my best not to wake her, and I crept to the kitchen to get some water. I tiptoed into the kitchen and was startled by Kiera's voice, "Morning."

After jumping backwards and almost hitting my head against the wall, I walked into the living room where Kiera had a cup of coffee and was watching the sunrise through the glass wall. She pointed to the kitchen, "There's some coffee in the pot if you want it." I muttered a quiet thanks and grabbed a cup of the dark coffee for myself, adding some cream and sugar. I sat across from Kiera in a soft blue chair watching the orange slowly spread from the horizon.

I stirred my coffee slowly, unsure of what to say after what happened last night and finding out that Kiera shared the same secret. She broke the ice in the most uncomfortable way possible, "There's ibuprofen in the kitchen to drown out the soreness in your ass."

My face couldn't have been any more red as I said thanks and immediately got up to find the ibuprofen. I hadn't noticed it until she mentioned it, but I was walking weirdly after taking all ten inches of her shecock in my ass last night. I sat back down and downed four tablets. Once again, I waited for her to say something first. This would be the last time I let her choose the topic of conversation. I almost spit out my coffee when she asked, "So, were you able to fit it all up your ass?"

I nodded my head. How was I supposed to respond to something like that? She kept going, "That's impressive, it took me a couple times before I could take it all. She does have a beautiful cock, you're a lucky guy."

Trying to be polite during the most uncomfortable conversation of my life, I just said, "Thanks, ya I guess."

She kept prodding, "So... are you gonna date her?"

This was the question I was avoiding. I stuttered, "Uhh I don't know, I mean she's gorgeous and incredible and all but -"

"But she has a dick," she interrupted and I couldn't have been more grateful for it, "I get it. There shouldn't be any shame in it, but I understand. It'll break her heart, she really likes you."

I could feel my cheeks blushing at that comment. I stared out at the Big House Stadium as the sky donned a white sun in the distance. I tried to say something, but no words came out. Kiera took my chance, "Give her a chance, you'll love her and her incredible cock, and if you don't want people to know who she really is, she won't tell people. Only the school and the coaches know so far. Well, and Jerry but I don't think he'll tell people."

I looked at her with glazed eyes, "Are you and Jerry gonna date?"

She laughed as if what I suggested was ridiculous, "No, I just like a good fuck buddy. It's easy to get them to cave when they don't want people to know they're getting fucked up the ass every night." I chuckled, but realized I was in the same predicament. She noticed I made the connection and started to recall, "No, I meant myself with Jerry. Jill would never do that to you, she wants to make you hers."

The sun was fully above the horizon now, that meant it was about 6 am, we had two hours until we had to be at the fields. My hands hadn't stopped trembling, "So, did your parents do the same as Jill's?"

A wave of somberness went over her, "No, my parents were always very accepting and helped my transition. They suggested I move with Jill when her parents paid her to leave their house, they thought it would be good for me to be there for her as much as they would miss me. She had it much rougher. Nobody ever bullied me because I would just kick their ass and I didn't care what names they called me. Jill was not the same. Kids have teased and harassed her for years, and when she came out to her parents, they treated her the worst out of anyone she knew. She doesn't like to talk about it much."

"I didn't know, that's terrible." I truly felt bad, and I'd be doing the same to her if I didn't date her because of one small thing. Well, it wasn't small, in a couple of ways. After a long pause, "I don't know what to do."

She sipped her coffee, "You should go talk to her." The cotton candy pink and blue colors of the sunrise were already gone as I finished my coffee and headed back into the bedroom where Jill was sleeping.

I tried to open the door as quietly as I could, but it didn't matter because she was already awake. A beautiful smile adorned her face, "I thought you left."

I shook my head, "I had a cup of coffee with Kiera in the living room."

I crawled back under the sheets, noticing how clothed I was next to her naked body. She gave me a few light kisses and pulled off my shirt to rest her head on my bare chest. She spoke quietly, "Ya, she always wakes up for the sunrise, even when we've been drinking late. So... I fucked you so well I put you to sleep, huh?"

I pushed her away as she laughed and she came back to kiss me. Her lips felt amazing on mine, soft and sweet. I was infatuated with her, and it made all my feelings very confused. She pulled away and grabbed her phone. My phone! My mom was probably panicking, thinking I died or something. I reached over and grabbed my phone expecting a bunch of texts and calls from my mom, but nothing. Just group chats and my snapchat notifications. I texted my mom, "Hey, fell asleep at a friends, be home after tryouts."

I set my phone down and stared at the ceiling. I heard Jill put her phone down and she rolled over on top of me, straddling me. A devious smile plastered across her face, "So, you ready for round two?"

The smile dropped from my face, "Uhh, I don't know."

She pouted, which only made her look cuter, "Did you not enjoy last night? Or is it me?"

Stammering was becoming a habit around her, "I uhh, it's not you, and uhh ya I enjoyed it more than I thought I would, I uhh I just I don't know how to explain it."

She rolled off of me, her excitement gone, "Oh sorry, I rushed things, I should've given you more time."

I felt bad again, "No, no, no, last night was great, I'm just worried about my friends."

She looked at me with a final flicker of hope in her eyes, "So you really enjoyed last night?"

I nodded, "Yes, you're incredible."

Her smile was back and she crawled back on top of me, her meat log hard as ever resting on my stomach, "I think you're amazing too, and we don't have to tell your friends about my secret if you don't want to. I just want you to be happy."

"So what does that mean?" I asked.

She grinned, "Right now it means making you feel good." She pulled the cover off the bed and pulled my shorts down. I was already rock hard. She spit in her hand a few times and started to stroke my dick. I wriggled at the feeling. She straddled my chest with one hand still stroking me, "I used all my spit on your dick, lube mine up." She plopped her massive cock down on my chin. I didn't open my mouth. "I swear, you'll learn to love it if you give it a chance, for me, please?"

I sigh and open my mouth for her to put her dick in my mouth. It rests in my mouth and tastes like sweat, musk, and cum from the night before. It's thick and fills my mouth almost completely. Jill starts giving me instructions, "Kiss the tip," "Swirl your tongue around it," and "Suck it like a popsicle." I listen to her instructions and service her dick as she continues to stroke mine. After a minute, she pulls it out and gets off the bed. She goes to the foot of the bed and pulls me by my feet until my ass is just hanging off of the bed. She tosses my legs up against her shoulders, smiles and says, "I want to see your face while I fuck you."

She continues to stroke me while she rubs the wet tip of her cock up and down my crack and against my hole, teasing me when I'm already super horny and turned on. "Do you want me to fuck you?"

"Yes."

"Tell me you want it,"

"Please fuck me,"

"I'm sorry I couldn't hear you,"

"Please fuck me in the ass!" I screamed. I hoped Jerry was still asleep, but there wasn't a chance that Kiera didn't hear it.

Jill laughed evilly, "That's more like it," and shoved her prick in my butt halfway all at once. I yelped in pain, then she started slowly sawing in and out of me. It started feeling better again as she progressed through me slowly. She kept inching her way through me and stroking me the whole way. I was already enjoying the crazy sensation it gave me when she filled me up.

Finally, she bottomed out inside of me, I was already lost in the feeling when she said, "Ready for me to start?" I nodded and she let go of my dick. She pulled out mostly, just leaving the tip inside of me and then in one thrust shoved it all back in. I yelped and then began moaning as she fucked me like a racehorse. She pistoned herself in and out of me with such vigor that my whole body was being pushed backwards and forwards. Every time I got close to cumming, she would slow down and gently rock her hips in circles, gyrating her cock inside of me. She did this several times, teasing me the whole time. She must have repeated this edging of me for thirty minutes until she finally started going relentlessly again, but she pulled my hips up off the bed. Her dick was now angled down inside of me and pressed a spot that made me almost scream my moans. I knew I wasn't going to last much longer like this. I started to say I was going to cum, but I was too late. My dick exploded like a fire hydrant. What I didn't realize is that when she picked my ass up into the air, she pointed my dick straight at my face. I closed my eyes as I felt stream after stream of my own hot jizz cover my face. It was one of my biggest orgasms ever, and I gave myself a facial with it. When I finished cumming, she dropped me back down on the bed and shoved her dick in all the way. I could feel it tense up and then she filled me with her hot cum, painting my insides white just after I painted my face white. There wasn't another feeling like when she came inside of me. I loved it, as much as I wanted to hate it, I loved it.

She pulled her softening dick out of my ass and collapsed next to me, gasping "That was amazing." I reached to wipe my cum off my face and she grabbed my hand, "Don't just yet, it looks cute." I put my hand down and heard her shuffling about. I couldn't see anything, but I felt her pick up my legs again.

I spoke between heavy breaths, "I don't think I can go another round right now."

She laughed, "Ok, let's go shower then." She grabbed my hand and helped me off the bed. We walked into the hallway and I realized the bathroom was on the other side of the living room.

I went to wipe the cum off of my face so Kiera or Jerry didn't see it, but Kiera's laughing beat me to it, "Oh my gosh, look at him! And he's leaking! What a natural cockslut."

Jill led me into the bathroom, flicked on the light, then told me to open my eyes. I opened them despite the sticky cum keeping them shut and saw my forehead, eyes, cheeks, and lips all covered in streams of cum that were dripping down making a solid mask. She scooped it off with her fingers and sucked on them, then kissed me. I kissed her back, then she grabbed the back of my head in place as she pushed all of my cum from my face into my mouth. It tasted salty and sort of metallic, but she forced it down my throat with her tongue and wouldn't let me go until I swallowed it.

Once she let go, I looked at her and asked, "What was that for? That's my own cum!"

She laughed, "Oh don't be such a baby, you'll learn to love the taste of cum." She turned on the hot water and stepped in, turning back at me, "Come on, you joining?" I stared at the water cascading down her large perky tits and her bountiful ass and congratulated myself. Even if she had a dick, she was smoking hot.

I joined her in the hot water and we took turns lathering each other in soap. I paid special attention to her tits and ass, and she made me stroke her dick until I was comfortable with it. She did the same with me and we kissed under the hot water. It was incredible. We got out of the shower and Jill checked her phone, then showed it to me. It was a text message from Kiera, "Btw, tell Nico not to worry, I told Jerry you had a pussy, and don't be surprised when he says I do too." At least that made me feel a little bit better, Jill pulled me in tight for a kiss, squeezing my ass as she did so, then she whispered in my ear, "See, you have nothing to worry about. It's our little secret, I wouldn't let anyone hurt you. Let's go get dressed for tryouts."

When we headed out of the apartment, Jerry was in the shower with Kiera and Jill laughed. "Kiera gets what she wants and can be quite rough, Jerry is in for a long year unless he's willing to spill her secret." The elevator took us down fifteen floors until we reached the garage, I still couldn't believe they had a Mercedes and a Ferrari. I couldn't imagine living like that, my mom could barely afford the mortgages on her 2007 Toyota Corolla.

We arrived at the fields and the other guys had all just arrived when we parked. They watched us both get out of the car and stopped and stared. They couldn't believe what they were seeing. I tried to gesture to them to be cool, but they all waited for us to approach. When we got close, Adam teased, "So, you two get any sleep last night?"

I blushed and then Jill said nonchalantly, "Not really, it was hard to find the time in between all the sex." Their stupid grins all dropped into shock as she took my hand and we walked past them.

Jake shouted, "That's my man!" If only they knew.

We got down to the field and sat down on the bench. I turned to her, "Thanks for that, you're amazing," and I leaned over and kissed her.

She blushed, "Why wouldn't I hype up my new boyfriend?"

I gulped and looked at her, "Boyfriend?"

Her confidence wavered for a second, "Oh sorry, I guess I hadn't asked yet."

I talked over her, "No, I like it," and I kissed her again for a second before the other guys came down the steps. They all sat next to us and joked around and talked soccer, instantly welcoming Jill into the group.

There was only one session today to cut the final few kids and announce the team for the season and the annual alumni game tonight. The coach gathered us around, there were only 28 of us left, five would be cut. The coach gave two lineups for 11 v 11 games and I noticed Jill, Kiera, Adam, Jake, Jerry, and I were on the benches to start, a good sign that we had already made the team. I led warmups and as I jogged and stretched, I realized my ass was very sore from last night and this morning. The ibuprofen had already worn off. I looked over and Jerry and saw him walking very awkwardly. I laughed about it to myself.

My team had Kiera and Jill on it, so I organized the lineup and gave a quick pep talk before the two girls and I walked off to the benches. Kiera slapped my ass on the way, "Walking a lil bit funny there this morning, huh?"

I blushed as Jill laughed and added, "Not nearly as much as Jerry, it looks like you left your dick in him." We all started laughing and sat down as the whistle to start blew.

Kiera kept laughing and we turned to look at her, "You don't get why that's so funny!" She was still dying of laughter, hardly able to talk.

I asked, "Why's that so funny?"

She couldn't contain herself, buckling over, "I made him wear a six inch vibrator and I forgot to turn it off before we got on the fields." We all started laughing again. I couldn't imagine trying to run like that. I was also now scared of Kiera, and any ideas she might give Jill. After twenty minutes, the three of us subbed in and started playing. Jill and I worked really well together, passing and moving like we had always played together. Within ten minutes, we had scored three goals together.

The whistle blew for halftime and we had to go back to the benches to start the second half. Kiera was still laughing about Jerry's predicament, "Did you guys see him try to dribble the ball? He couldn't even focus on it at his feet!" I couldn't imagine the torture he was going through, but I had to admit, it was kind of funny because it wasn't me.

When we subbed back in, we possessed the ball and dominated the field. Noone could take the ball from Jill and I was her support player to give her options. She wasn't selfish, just skilled. She was also quick and powerful, which made her dangerous on the pitch. This was going to be a good season. We had Jerry up top who was a clinical striker with Adam and Jake being his pacy wingers. Jill in the attacking midfield position and myself in the central midfield with Nick and Conner being fast outside backs as well. Then we had Kiera, a beast of a defender who could outrun and outmuscle most people. She was only 5'9", so she wasn't the best to defend corners and crosses, but she could stop everything else. We had a very good chance at going to state finals, and I think having Jill was going to be a huge part of that. Everyone underestimated her until it was too late and she'd scored a few goals. The whistle blew and we split up to do small passing drills while coach James went around telling the kids who didn't make the team to come back next year or try another sport.

When they were all gone, he called a huddle, "Ok boys and girls. This season is going to be historic no matter what happens. It will be the first time a Ridgewood soccer team has had not one, but two girls on the men's team. It will also be the first time a Ridgewood soccer team goes to the state finals and wins." That elicited several cheers from the crowd. He continued, "The captains for this year will be Nico and Jerry, I hope you wear that title proudly and make an example out of yourselves. Tonight, we have the alumni game at 7 pm, be there at 6. We will discuss lineups and strategy then. Rest up and get ready for a great season!" Everyone cheered and clapped as we went into a huddle and chanted Ridgewood.

When we left the huddle, Kiera ran to her bag and grabbed her phone immediately. She pressed some things then tossed a guilty smile to Jerry who sat down looking very relieved. I smiled to myself knowing she had just saved him from his torture. I sat down next to Jill, "Hey, I have to go feed my dog, then you wanna grab lunch?"

She smiled, "I'd love to."

She drove me home, watching the neighborhoods get poorer and poorer as we got close to my house and then when she pulled into the neighborhood the GPS told her to, she saw the trailers. She looked at me and I tried not to catch her gaze, here we were driving a brand new Mercedes SUV in a trailer park. She followed me inside and played with my dog, Pluto, a silver weimaraner. I filled his bowl with chow and she looked around at the dilapidated state of where I lived. Half of the windows were duct taped over, everything was dirty or broken, and the oven didn't have a door. Then she noticed a note on the table, "Some lunch money, good luck today!" Lying beneath it was a five dollar bill. I turned and saw her reading it. I grabbed the money, said bye to Pluto, and headed back outside.

We got in the car and she looked at me. I live in a rich town where I am one of the few kids who doesn't have a brand new phone or a brand new car. Jill could tell what I was thinking, "I don't care if you don't have money. I can always help you guys out or give you money."

12