Nico's Girlfriend Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shook my head, "No, I can't let you do that, but thanks." She turned on the car and headed out to find food.

She pulled into a Wendy's and went through the drive thru. She turned to me, "What do you want?"

I glanced at the menu then said the 4 for $4. The best deal in all of fast food history. When she pulled up to the machine, she ordered her meal, then the 4 for $4, then two large chocolate shakes. When she got to the next window, I handed her the $5 and she shook her head and refused it. We got our food and drove to the back of the parking lot.

We talked and ate our food in peace with no cars near us. She told me about winning the state cup in California and her passion for surfing and going to the beach. Everything she said made me like her more. I was entranced just by looking at her. We joked around and had a great time. We were talking about the season ahead of us when I finished my frosty. I looked down at it, then up at her, "You didn't have to pay for lunch, you know."

She smiled back at me, "I know, but I wanted to."

"Fine, but I pay for the next meal."

"Ok, that works, or you could repay me right now." I reached for the cash I had, but she stopped me, "No, not like that silly." She pulled down her shorts and pulled out her dick. It was only about 8 inches soft. She grabbed a small spoonful of her chocolate frosty and put it on the tip of her dick, then looked at me with an 'oops' face, "Oh no, I spilled my frosty! Is there any way you can clean it up?" I looked at her as she giggled to herself and gave in.

I put my knees on the seat and bent over the center console and licked off the chocolate frosty, then started licking up and down her thick shaft. I grabbed it and started stroking it while I swirled my tongue around the tip. As her dick grew to full size, I couldn't touch my fingers wrapping around it. I pursed my lips and kissed the tip, then wrapped them all the way around her meaty shaft, stretching my mouth as wide as it went. I started to bob up and down, only able to get about halfway down before I started gagging. She put her hand on the back of my head and interlaced her fingers in my curly hair. She started leading me up and down her shaft, each time pushing me deeper and deeper. I made it about six inches before I could feel her tip pressing hard against the opening to my throat. She kept pushing up and down and I was choking much harder now, tears dripping from my eyes. She pulled it up and in one swift, but powerful move, she shoved my throat down onto her cock, impaling it all the way in my throat. My nose smashed against her crotch and she held me there until I felt like I was going to black out from a lack of oxygen, then she pulled me up.

We made eye contact and she praised me, "You just deepthroated ten thick inches, you should be very proud of yourself! Ok, enough air," and she shoved my head back down all the way onto her throat. She started pulling me up only halfway so I could take a quick breath, then pushing me back down all the way. My throat hurt, but I was slowly getting accustomed to her python filling my throat. She barraged my throat for about ten minutes like this until she held me down all the way and I felt her dick stiffen and turn rock solid in my throat as she spit load after load of hot cum in my throat. The first half went straight into my stomach, then she slowly started pulling me off so she could cover every square inch of my throat and mouth with her cum. She let me up and I swallowed what was in my mouth so I could take a few breaths.

Once I calmed down, I looked at her and she pointed to her wilting dick, "Don't forget to clean it up," I leaned down and licked up and down her shaft until there was no more spit or cum on it. When I finished, I sat back down and took some deep breaths as she complimented me, "That was the best blowjob I've ever had, you're a natural born cocksucker!" Then she leaned over and kissed me more passionately than I'd ever experienced.

12