Nico's Girlfriend Pt. 04

Story Info
Some of Nico's friends learn his secret.
5k words
4.65
27k
54
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was ready at 7 am for Jill to pick me up for the first day of school. I wore khaki shorts and was very aware of my smooth legs. I made a sandwich and put it in my bag when I heard the car pull up.

I walk outside expecting her to be in the Mercedes she usually drives, but instead she's sitting in the front seat of the red Ferrari with the top down. She looks beautiful as ever in a flowy black skirt and a tight white crop top that shows off her stomach and tits. I step to the side of the car, "Wow, you're stunning. I can't believe you're mine."

She smiled and patted the seat next to her. I hopped in and tossed my bag at my feet. I turned to her, "So why'd you pick me up so early?"

She smiled and pulled up her skirt to show she had her ten inch monster of a cock hanging out of her panties, "Oh I thought I'd give you enough time for breakfast." Her devious smile made me delirious as ever.

I bent over and grabbed it to kiss it and start teasing her, but she started the engine and said, "I'd hurry if you don't wanna be seen sucking the new girls dick before school, I heard this car is fast."

She steps on the pedal and starts speeding through the trailer park I live in. I panic and realize she's serious, so I start using both hands to twist and stroke while I bob up and down furiously on her cock. I can hear the speed of the car as the wind picks up around us. She flies through the roads and roundabouts. Finally, she comes to a halting stop. She puts her fingers in my hair and pulls me head off, she points at the car next to us and says, "Smile!" Just as I meet the face of an old lady looking back at me, she shoves my head down all ten inches until my nose pressed against her skin, then she starts driving again. I can tell by the turns in the road that I only have a few more minutes before we get to a spot where there might be other students sharing the road with us, and it's hard to not check out the hot blonde in the Ferrari speeding through the roads. I'm doing the best I can when she shoves my head back down hard and I feel her shoot her massive load straight into my stomach. Once she's done, she let's go and I clean her cock.

She smiles and looks at me, "How was breakfast?"

I laugh, "You're crazy."

"Oh you don't know half of it."

We pull into the school parking lot and head to the back like I tell her. Soon several of the soccer guys and my friends show up and we're all hanging out by the cars. Most of them I haven't seen since I started dating Jill, except for the few that were at the party. I'm introducing them all to Jill when a blue Jeep pulls up. I grab Jill's attention, "Oh those are my friends Fiona and Demi, they're just recently a couple, so they're still very into PDA."

Jill squeezes my ass, "I can think of some PDA you did this morning."

Fiona comes running up and gives me a hug, she's a short little redhead, but pretty cute. I would've dated her years ago if she wasn't gay. Then Demi walks up, sexy as ever but also gay. I expect her to say my name, but she says "Jill?" They give each other a hug and I'm confused as ever.

Jill turns to me, "I went to a summer camp with Demi this summer, I can't believe you two are friends!"

The four of us talked for a while even after everyone walked inside. The last warning bell dings and we decide to finally go in. Demi hugs me, "I can't believe you two are dating, I'm so happy for you! And you mister," she pokes my chest, "you better tell me every single detail tonight over shakes."

I agree and walk in holding hands with Jill. Before we reach the door, I ask her how she knows Demi. She squeezes my hand, "We met at a camp for young trans people."

I stare at her in disbelief, "So she knows? Like about you?"

Jill laughs, "Hell, she was there first." My worst fear had just come to fruition.

The whole morning, I was worried that Demi was going to tell someone. I texted her several times telling her that it was a secret, but she didn't respond. Finally, lunch came around and I ran into her. She poked my chest, "You've got a lot of explaining to do mister, I spent all last year trying to get with you and then you go for another trans girl?"

I pull her to the side, "You've gotta be quiet about Jill. She doesn't want anyone to know. And I'm sorry, I didn't know you were into me, or even that you were trans until this morning."

She stared at me incredulously, "You mean you didn't know I had a dick for the last 3 years?"

I shook my head, my face showing genuine cluelessness. She laughed, "Wow, I'm amazed at the male gender sometimes. I'll be quiet, but shakes tonight, you, Fiona, Jill and I. And you're going to spill every detail." She walked away to get lunch. Jill and I had different lunch schedules, so she was in the lunch after me. I hung out with the guys and then headed to English class.

The last class of the day was contemporary literature with Jill. The class was a joke, seniors only took it because it was an easy A and you could spend the whole time pretending to read books anywhere in the school. The first day was just and intro day and so we didn't get to go exploring the school.

After contemporary literature, school ended and we had 10 minutes before we had to be dressed and on the field for soccer practice. Practice went well and we ended discussing strategy for the game on Thursday against our cross town rivals. It was our home opener and our first chance to show the district that we were gonna be a powerhouse. After practice, we showered and then Jill drove us to a local diner for shakes with Fiona and Demi, the thing I'd been dreading all day.

We walked in and immediately saw them in the corner booth, thankfully away from any other customers. They got up and hugged us each before we sat down. Demi started speaking, "So... how did you guys meet?"

Jill took the lead, "It was at soccer tryouts, I saw his cute little ass and knew I had to make it mine."

Demi laughed at that, "I didn't know Nico was into that, I tried all last year to fuck him, but apparently he had no clue."

Jill laughed, "Oh you should've been more direct. He loves it. Yesterday, he woke me up at 5 in the morning riding me cowgirl style because he couldn't wait for me to wake up and fuck him."

The girls gasped, "Oh my God, you lucky girl! I didn't realize he was such a slut." My face turned bright red.

Demi kept going, "Can he deepthroat it all?"

Jill was very excited and into the conversation, "On our second lunch date, he wouldn't stop trying until he could touch his nose to my skin!" The girls all laughed.

Demi turned to Fiona, "Oh you have no idea, she's got the largest dick I've ever seen!" She turned back to me, "Nico, you have to show me this sometime, I can't believe you've been hiding out on me!"

I stammered out a few nonsensical words before I got cut off by Jill, "Oh you have to come by and join us sometime!"

Demi's eyes lit up, "Oh my gosh, I'd love to! I must see this."

The girls all decided that we'd have to find a time for us all to have some fun together. Something I was really not looking forward to. When we got back in the car, we headed back towards her apartment. Her hand holding mine as we sped through the night, wind in our hair, I was very confused about how I felt about this girl. First she would humiliate me all night, then she would make butterflies fly through my stomach.

We went up the elevator to her apartment, and heard the typical sounds of Kiera fucking Jerry as we walked to Jill's room. She closed the door and pulled me close, her lips hovering an inch from mine, "Remember, you're mine now." Then she kissed me and pushed me on the bed. She stripped naked and started pulling my shirt off, "Get me wet." She held her cock in my face and I eagerly went to work, I spit up and down it and slathered my tongue across it. After a minute, she pulls out and flips me over onto my hands and knees, and pulls down my shorts and boxers. She gropes my now shaved ass, spreading the cheeks and squeezing them. She buries her face in between them, licking my hole and sticking her tongue in and out, playing around and exploring my hole. She takes her tongue out while I'm still moaning, "I love your smooth ass even more when there's no hair."

She wasted no time and in one second I went from being empty to swallowing all ten inches of her rod with my ass. I yelped and jumped forward, but she pulled me back at the waist forcing her dick back into me even harder. She continued to fuck me ruthlessly for several minutes. Every time I got close to cumming, she would slow down and gently go in and out or gyrate her hips. Then she would start pounding my ass again until she did the same thing a few minutes later. I was loving every second of it.

She pulled all the way out to the tip and slapped my ass a few times, "What do you want?"

"Please fuck me," I groaned

"Sorry what do you want me to do?"

"Please fuck me in the ass!" I said louder.

"I can't hear you, where do you want me to cum?" Her teasing voice turned me on even more.

"Please fuck me in the ass! I need your hot cum to fill me up!" She laughed and thrusted back into my ass. This time she didn't stop. She kept pressing against my prostate and making me moan like a whore. A couple minutes went by and I screamed, "I'm gonna cum!" My cock erupted with pleasure, shooting stream after stream all over her bed. I finished my orgasm and felt Jill stiffen up and flood me with torrents of her own sticky remedy. Her body collapsed on top of mine and I fell asleep.

I woke up feeling Jill's mountainous breasts pressed against my back and her massive dick still inside of me. Her arms were around my head and she was awake, going through her phone. When she noticed I woke, she took a selfie of us together. She kissed my neck, "That's a cute picture, but you should see the one Kiera took of us, it's adorable."

She swipes out of Snapchat and opens photos to the last one. It's a snap from Kiera of Jill and I sleeping with her on top and inside of me, the caption says, "Can't even sleep without her cock inside of him <3" I cringe knowing there's no way to ever convince Kiera to get rid of that photo.

She thrusts lightly inside of me a few times, then pulls out and lays down next to me. I start sucking on her breasts to her moans. She pushes me away, "I have homework to do so we can't right now." She gets out of bed and grabs her computer to do homework for the rest of the night.

The next few days of school went by fairly normally. Jill would pick me up in the morning, we would either fuck or I'd suck her off, we'd go to classes, and if we could sneak out of final period I would suck her off, then we'd go to practice and head to Jill's afterwards to fuck and then do homework. I was really beginning to enjoy every part of it. I didn't even mind the blowjobs because the submissive role was so erotic and I loved watching Jill go into ecstasy when she came in my mouth. Demi and Fiona would make jokes to me in passing, but they weren't going to tell anyone what they knew about our situation.

Thursday came, the day of our home opener versus our cross town rivals. Jill knocked on my door at 6:45 while I was still getting dressed. I told her to come in and she did. We had to dress formally for every game so that everyone at school knew there was a game. It was a sense of professionalism that didn't make sense for a bunch of high schoolers. I was straightening my tie when I saw her in the mirror. She's wearing knee high black 3 inch heels, black stockings, a tight black dress that ends high up her thighs and pushes her already large tits up and out, and a light pink coat to go over it. I had a hard-on immediately. I turn around, "Wow, you're hot."

She smiles and grabs the end of my tie playfully, "Hot enough to give me a blowjob in the school parking lot?"

I stare at her with fear in my eyes, "What if someone sees us?"

She pulls me close, "It's pretty early in the morning, you'll just have to make quick work of it, I guess. Come on, let's go."

I grab my backpack and start following her out, "Wait! I need to make lunch first."

She grabs my tie again and pulls me along, "Guess I'll be feeding you breakfast and lunch today." The twinkle in her eyes when she has that guileful smile always turns me on. Thankfully, she has the Mercedes today so it'll be tinted windows. I toss my backpack in the back and jump in the front. As soon as I get in, I reach over to start sucking her off, but she hits away my hands, "Wow, I know you're eager to have my cock in your mouth, but you have to wait until we get to the school." Her giggles brought a shade of red to my face.

We pull into the school parking lot and it's almost entirely empty. She parks in the back and there's already another car there. A blue Jeep, but it seems to be empty. We park and she immediately gets out of the car and walks to the trunk. She gets in and puts down the middle row, looks at me and puts out a hand, "You coming?"

She pulls me into the back onto the now flatbed of the truck. It has a thin layer of foam of some sort making it feel like a mattress. She catches me noticing it, "I had this put in so we could have a lot of fun back here." She lays down and pulls out her already hard dick, "Let's 69." She unbuckles my pants and we begin sucking each other off. Thirty seconds after we start, the trunk door opens and I jump up to see who it is.

Demi is standing there and hops in before closing the trunk again. She laughs, "What's got you so scared, Nico?"

I stammer, "What're you doing here, Demi?"

Jill speaks up, "Oh, she wanted to watch you suck my dick so I invited her to watch, but now I'm thinking it'd be super hot if she joined in, maybe fucked your ass? How would you feel about being a part of Nico's first double penetration?"

I tried to protest, but Demi was already stroking her small four inch dick, "Keep sucking Nico, I wanna see you deepthroating while I fill your ass up with cum."

She plunged her dick into me quickly, but I hardly felt it compared to Jill's dick. I moaned a little as I sucked on Jill's behemoth, but it was nothing compared to Jill. I found it hard to focus on the dick in my mouth and the one in my ass at the same time. I felt like a piece of meat, just to be used by other people. It was only a few minutes before Demi hilted inside of me and shot her cum inside of me, a much smaller load than Jill can produce, but then again I've never seen anyone who can cum as much as Jill, even in porn. Demi pulled out and then I felt a cold object get shoved up my ass. Demi laughed, "This is so you don't spill my cum on your nice clothes all day."

Jill stopped sucking and told me to get off. I did and she told me to get on all fours, as I did, she pulled out the plug, which was bigger than Demi's dick, and laughed, "I think I'll let you hold my cum in there all day too! What a great idea Demi, now he'll never forget about me."

She pushed the beginning of her cock into my ass and I already moaned more than I did with Demi. She pushed all the way in quickly and began fucking me. In a couple minutes, I yelled, "I'm gonna cum!"

Jill responded, "Demi, don't let Nico waste any of his own cum!"

Demi dropped underneath me and put my dick in her mouth just in time for me to fill her mouth with my load. Then she got up and started kissing me, depositing it all back into my mouth. I hated when Jill did that, but I was still in my post orgasm bliss so I didn't care. Within seconds of that, Jill started shooting her hot load in my ass too. She kept filling me up and pulling out slowly as she did. When she pulled out all the way, she shoved the plug back in, keeping the cum from flowing out.

She snapped and said, "Clean my off."

I immediately turned around and started cleaning her dick off with my mouth, as Demi said, "Wow, I've never seen anything like that! That's the most cum I've ever seen, and then he just cleans you off afterwards too, that's so hot. I need myself a boyfriend like that."

Jill pulled up my pants and buckled them, then ordered me, "Clean up Demi too, and thank her for fucking you and feeding you your cum for breakfast."

I crawled over to Demi and quickly cleaned her cock with my mouth, then said, "Thank you for fucking me and feeding me my cum for breakfast."

Demi laughed, "This is amazing!"

Jill was proud, "Thank you, he's the best boyfriend anyone could ask for, I'll bet he'd even blow me during school if I asked him to."

I ignored her teasing and we got out of the trunk of the car to head into school. Walking with the plug in was uncomfortable, but not horrible. At least until second hour started, then I got a text in a group chat with Demi, Jill, and Fiona. It was Jill, "Hey Demi, would you mind turning the plug up a setting each period until Nico begs me to fuck him in the bathroom? Thank you!"

I read the message a few times and then on my third reading of it, the plug came to life. It was just a soft buzz in my ass, but I was hard in seconds. My boner didn't go away for the next three hours. By the time lunch came around, I was doing everything I could to not moan loudly at the lunch table. The guys kept asking me if I was okay.

I ran to the unisex bathroom and texted Jill, "Please come fuck me, I can't take this any longer."

"Tell the groupchat why you want me to fuck you, and if Demi turns off the vibrator, then I'll come fuck you."

I sighed in defeat, and texted the groupchat, "Jill, please come fuck me, I need your big cock in my ass right now, I can't wait any longer."

A few minutes went by, and then there was a knock at the door. I opened it and Jill walked in, looking just as sexy as she did this morning. She smiled, "I heard someone needed a dick appointment?"

I looked up at her, "Yes, that would be me."

Her excitement was overflowing, "Ok, get me ready to pummel your ass then."

I got on my knees and pulled up her dress. She unclenched and let her massive dick swing loose, hitting me in the face to her amusement. I grabbed it and began working it with my mouth until it was wet and hard. Then I got up and pulled down my pants, bending over the sink and presenting my ass to her. She walked over and pulled out the still vibrating plug, I could feel cum leaking out and then her wiping it up with the plug. She reached around and put it in my mouth, "Here, I know you always like to be sucking on something too."

I tasted the cum and the juices from my ass, and my mouth vibrated with the plug. Then she shoved her dick into my ass in one push, suddenly I was glad I had the plug in my mouth or people would've heard my screams. She started fucking me as fast as possible so she could get back to class. After two minutes, I shot my load against the tile floor of the bathroom. She lasted another couple minutes, then she pulled out, "Get on your knees and stick out your tongue."

I turned around and got on my knees, she pulled out the plug and tossed it in her bag. She stroked her cock a few times and then shot load after load onto my face and into my mouth. She finally stopped shooting her load, "Remember not to waste any!"

So, I started wiping her cum off and putting it in my mouth to swallow. My eyes were stuck shut so she grabbed some paper towels and cleaned them off. Amazingly, none of her cum got on my clothes. She pulled me up into a hearty kiss. She broke away, "You're the best boyfriend I could ever have, can't wait for my post-game blowjob when I get more points than you," she teased.

I smiled back at her, "Not if I win."

She laughed, "I'd love to see that happen."

I headed back to lunch, but the bell rang first, so I went to my next class. When I sat down, I saw there were several texts in the groupchat, so I opened it. The first was a picture from JIll of me on my knees on the bathroom floor, tongue out, face entirely covered in cum, and a pool of cum filling my mouth. She captioned it, "I'm so glad it's lunch now, I've been starving ever since I fed Nico lunch earlier."

12