Nico's Girlfriend Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both girls loved the message and responded, "That's so hot, Fiona you free next hour?" and "Oh my gosh, he's such a cumslut." I closed my phone, not needing the humiliation.

In the last hour of the day, Jill and I sat next to each other on the bean bag, reading our books. I spent half of the time just watching her eyes as she read. She was the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. She turns to me after a while and whispers, "Don't you have a book to read?" I simply lift up the book while gazing into her eyes. She gets a stupid smile on her face, "You can spend all night admiring me, read your book." The day was peaceful up until the beginning of the game.

We stood as a team in the locker room, watching coach James draw diagrams on the board explaining plays and tactics for us. He droned on boringly, "Dewitt is historically worse than us, and I expect the same this year. They will not be nearly as talented, organized, or prepared as you guys are. I would expect them to fill that gap with brute force..."

Jill squeezed my ass and whispered in my ear, "I expect to fill your gap with brute force later." She laughed at her own joke and I just hope no one heard it. Coach kept going on about tactics, but I doubt any of the other players were listening if I wasn't. He wrote the lineup on the board and we headed back out to the field to line up.

The other team laughed when they saw Jill and Kiera starting on the field. They weren't ready for what was going to hit them. The whistle blew and we pressed a high line to quickly intercept the ball. I cut off a forward pass and slipped the ball into Jill. Two guys went flying in to tackle her, but they went with too much force and for her instead of the ball and she easily danced around them. She passed it back to me and made a run forward, I flicked the ball over the heads of the final defender and she volleyed it first time into the net. The crowd went crazy. Our student section was only about thirty kids and then the freshman and JV teams, but I had a feeling it was going to start filling up soon. We thrashed them 7-0 in the biggest blowout against them ever. We knew we would win, but we never thought it would be a seven point sweep.

I scored two goals and had two assists, but Jill still netted four and had an assist. She kissed me as we walked back to the locker room, "That mouth is mine tonight."

Her excitement was contagious. The team was ecstatic with our big home win to start the season. The coach calmed us down, "Good job everyone, it was a very solid overall team effort with some star performances." Everyone cheered Jill's name and clapped. "But remember, we still have seventeen more games until the tournament. We have to focus on our goal and train hard. Practice tomorrow and then we have a game Saturday evening, invite all of your friends, it's a big game against Central!" We all cheered and then headed to the showers, Jill and Kiera left for their own locker room.

I waited by the exit for Jill while she showered. I spent the time talking to teammates, their families, and friends. Everyone complimented or congratulated me on the game. I felt like a champion, like life couldn't get better. Then Jill appeared, dressed as sexy as she did for school. We held hands and walked to her car, she towered over me in her heels. We got to the car and a blue Jeep pulled up, Demi and Fiona were in it. Demi smiled, "Hey guys, amazing game!" We thanked her politely and she went on, "Fiona and I are going to the theaters if you want to join? We brought extra blankets!"

We decided to join them and we followed them to the local movie theater. It used to be a really terrible, rundown place, but a big name theater company recently bought it and turned it around. It now had reclining seats, a restaurant, and even a bar, unfortunately only Jill had a fake ID. We bought tickets to a cheesy romcom and grabbed popcorn. We headed to the theater and found our seats in the back row. I sat in the middle of Demi and Jill, Fiona on the other side of Demi. We each put a blanket over us as the previews started. My hand reached across to grab Jill's hand, she smiled when I grabbed it. A couple minutes later, Demi tapped on my shoulder. I leaned over to her and she whispered in my ear, "You should go down on Jill."

I looked at her and realized she was serious, "In here?"

She nodded her head, "There's no one here, just go under the blanket."

I got out of my seat and crawled to the base of Jill's seat. She knew what was happening and lifted up the blanket for me to go under. She put her seat back to normal and moved forward to give me a better angle. I pulled her dress up and her panties down. Her massive cock flopped out. I kissed the tip and began my teasing ritual when she said, "Go slow, don't make me finish until I tell you."

I bobbed up and down her shaft slowly, played with her balls, and teased her. I went slow and worshipped her cock for almost an hour before she finally said, "Finish me off." Then I picked up the pace and started swallowing her entire cock into my throat, massaging it with my contracting throat. After a few minutes of renewed vigor, her cock stiffened and expanded in my throat before shooting load after load into my throat. I kept milking her cock until she couldn't shoot any more cum down my throat, then I cleaned her off. I put her clothes back and came out from under the blanket, noticing how sore my jaw was.

I sat in my seat and she kissed me passionately, "Now that was a blowjob." Pure elation was cast over her face. I sat back to watch the movie and Demi gave me a huge smile.

12