Nico's Girlfriend Pt. 05

Story Info
They have some fun at the tournament and make a bet.
4.4k words
4.5
24.8k
57
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the game against Central had almost 100 students in attendance to once more watch Jill steal the show, the soccer team became the talk of the school. Every guy in school was jealous of me because I was dating Jill. She was one of the hottest girls in school and she showed up every team we went against. We were the star couple in school, and life couldn't get better. We were undefeated and the state tournament was approaching soon. Coach James called the team over before practice started.

We all huddled around him as he spoke, "Boys and girls, I have great news. We've been invited to the Midwest invitational. The school will pay for the bus, food, and hotels in Indiana. It's next weekend, so we'll have to reschedule the game against Northern, but this is a huge opportunity for college scouts to see you so it's worth it. We will leave school early on Thursday to head down to Indiana." He set us off to warm up after that.

Jill grabbed my hand, "You know what that means, right?" I shook my head no, "That means we get a tournament one weekend and halloween the next, two fun weekends in a row!" I grinned.

The week went by fairly quickly, I spent time at school, practice, and with Jill. Thursday at lunch, we were dismissed for the tournament. Jill and I sat next to each other on the back of the bus with Kiera and Jerry across from us. Jill slept on my shoulder for the long ride. When we arrived at the hotel, coach James gave us the rules on the bus. "Alright kids, no drinking or doing drugs, curfew is at 11, and stay out of trouble." He handed out room assignments and Kiera and Jill were together while Jerry and I were together. We all knew those would not stand. "Meet in the lobby at 9 am for breakfast and to head to the fields."

We headed up to the rooms and immediately changed up the assignments so that Jill and I were together and Kiera and Jerry were together. We got to our room and I closed the door. Immediately, Jill started making out with me. "I need your ass right now."

I stopped her, "We're supposed to meet the team down at the pool in 5 minutes."

"Ok, I guess I'll just be hard in my bikini. Don't worry, I doubt anyone will notice." She knew how to win an argument.

"Ok ok, we'll have a quickie, but finish in my mouth so I'm not leaking while we head down to the pool."

She smiled, "Ok if you want quick, quick it is."

She grabbed me and forcefully carried me to the bed. She dropped me on it and pulled down my shorts and dropped hers. She spit on her hand and quickly lathered up her python. Then she pushed in all the way in one thrust. I screamed in pain and she started fucking me with no abandon. It was brutal and mostly dry. I cried as she fucked me. I came within minutes and soaked the bed in my cum, then she came in my ass, pulling out so it was barely in as my hole closed up again. She walked to her bag and said, "Don't argue with me when I want to fuck, and don't tell me what to do."

I cried a bit more from the pain of the rough and mostly dry fucking and then I stood up. I grabbed my swim shorts and put them on. I clenched my hole as tight as possible and I could feel the cum waiting to pour out. Jill came out of the bathroom in a blue bikini. Her tits held up perfectly, and her bikini bottoms magically hiding her cock. She spun around and showed off the thong back. She looked so hot with her perfect ass on display. She came up and kissed me, "I'm sorry if I was rough."

We headed down to the elevator and I felt the cum beginning to make a wet spot in my swimsuit. We got in and Kiera and Jerry held the doors open. Kiera asked us, "What are you guys doing for Halloween?"

I shrugged my shoulders, "I don't know, I usually do a last minute costume and go to Adam's for a party. Why?"

She grinned evilly and I got scared, "I was thinking we should make it more interesting. Like whoever scores more points picks the other costumes? Jill and I can be a team against you two."

I sized her up, Jerry and I would probably lose against Jill alone unless we both scored a ton. Add Kiera as a wildcard and it was just plain risky. Jill agreed enthusiastically, "Oh I think that could be so fun, don't you Nico? I mean you and Jerry are both attackers and Kiera is a defender. Odds are in your favor, imagine me in any skimpy fantasy you want and tell me you don't wanna see me in it?" Her eyes were tantalizing as she teased me with the fantasy of winning.

Jerry and I looked at each other, knowing we didn't have a choice, and we had a very small chance of winning, "Ok deal."

Jill and Kiera got all giddy, "Oh we gotta start planning their outfits! One for Adam's party and the other for Demi's party!" They laughed as the elevator went down to the pool level. We walked to the pool area, I was getting desperate to jump in the pool and clean out my ass where no one would notice.

The pool area was crowded when we walked in. Jill took my hand and led me over to the hot tub where our teammates were. We spent the next hour joking around and talking about the tournament. Then Jill brought up the bet, "If Nico and Jerry can get more points than Kiera and I this weekend, then they can choose our halloween costumes, but if we get more we pick theirs. I have so many ideas, I can't pick from them!"

The guys all laughed, Nick jumped in, "They have no chance!" and Adam added, "Make it really embarrassing"

This garnered a lot of support, "Don't worry, I'm working on some ideas he'll just love!" She kissed me while we all joked around.

Later on in the hotel room, we were making out while the tv was on. I had one hand on her ass and one slowly stroking her hard dick. She had the same on me. He tongue infiltrated my mouth and explored as if she hadn't been there before. She sat up and moved to the edge of the bed, "Ride me."

I sat up and lined up my hole with her throbbing cock and began to lower myself down on it. I can feel the tip pressing against my hole, then it pops in, much easier than it used to. I moan and slide down on it, almost getting all the way in the first go. I wrap my legs around her waist and lower myself all the way until I'm fully sitting on her. We start kissing as I slowly bounce up and down on her member. It feels incredible with the passion and the feelings up in the air.

I'm slowly riding her as she stands up, carrying me while we're fucking. I don't look where we're going, my face is buried in her tits. I hear a door open and shoot my head up in a panic. I feel the cold air against my naked body before I see the darkness. Suddenly, my back is pressed up against the cold metal railing, my head leaning back over twenty stories of air. "What are you doing!?"

I start to panic, but she just starts fucking me hard, "Relax, I've got a hold of you." She starts pumping so hard I can't speak, only moan and gasp. I'm holding onto her with all the strength in my legs and my arms, head nestled behind her neck as she pounds up into me.

The fear of being so close to the railing and not having control of my body only turned me on more. Then I heard the door next to me open and my eyes turned to see who it was. Jerry stumbles out onto the balcony naked. My eyes shoot wide open as he sees me getting fucked by Jill. He stands up straight and I see something shiny and silver covering his dick. A second later, Kiera walks out wearing thigh high heels and a corset only, with the largest dick I've ever seen hanging from her crotch. It's about twelve inches long and thicker than Jill's with an abnormally large head. I see it, turn to make eye contact with Jerry and see the look of fear in his eyes as she bends him over the railing and lines up her dick. She shoves it in quickly and starts ruthlessly fucking him as he cries and screams.

I watch Kiera pounding him like an animal and realize how gentle Jill is compared to her. She may be rough and hard sometimes, but it always is enjoyable. As I realized that, I started moaning and shot a load onto our stomachs, smearing between us. She only lasted a few more thrusts before she filled me up with some hot cum of her own. She stopped fucking me and gave me a lingering kiss before setting me down. She waved to Kiera before walking inside.

We laid in bed together, recovering from the sex we had on the balcony. She looked at me, staring at the ceiling, "Were you scared out there?"

I nodded my head. I could tell she was smiling out of the corner of my eye, "Good, you're so cute when you get scared I love it. You know I would never actually hurt you."

She kissed me a couple times, but I stayed quiet. "You're thinking about Jerry knowing our secret, aren't you?"

I nodded again. She straddled me and kissed me for a few seconds, "You don't have to worry about that. He may know, but he won't say anything. He's too scared, that's how Kiera works. She traps and abuses boys for her own pleasure. Not you, though. I love you."

I looked into her dazzling blue eyes, and without a hesitation, I said "I love you too." A smile like nothing else broke out on her face and she dove in to kiss me.

After a couple of minutes of making out, I stopped her, "Hey, what was that silver thing Jerry had around his dick?"

She laughed, "Kiera has him in a chastity cage so he can't get hard. She has the key to release him when she wants, but I doubt she does it often."

Fear creeped into my heart as I thought about my dick being locked away. She saw the change in my face and kissed me, "Don't worry about that, I love your cute little dick and how it squirts when I fuck you. That's how I know you're mine." We made out and fell asleep embracing each other.

I woke up to a phone alarm and went to turn my phone off, but it wasn't my alarm. So, I went back to sleep. When I woke up again, I could tell it was only a few minutes later. I felt like I had to shit really badly, but then it started moving slowly. I was starting panic thinking I was gonna shit myself when I felt it push back in and realized Jill was fucking me. She kept going slowly while she thought I was asleep. It was so soft and sensual, I loved it, but I made a mistake. I moaned. She heard it and realized I was awake and starting increasing the pace. Soon she was fucking me harder and faster than she ever had. I was gripping the sheets and biting the pillow. She would edge me and then stop almost entirely until I got soft and got my breathing back. She continued this for a full hour of sex, not letting me explode. I thought I was so close and then she pulled out completely and started stroking her cock over me, "You're my canvas, and I'm Jackson Pollock," then she erupted shooting stream after stream of white hot stickiness across my body and face. Most of it landed on my chest, but there was still more on my face than I could produce. She collapsed next to me.

After a few seconds, I asked, "Can I cum?"

She looked at me, then crawled over my dick and started sucking as fast as she could. After all the stimulation from the previous hour, it took me less than a minute to burst. She was ready, and pulled it out of her mouth and let it jet all over her face. I sighed in relief, then she laid back next to me and grabbed her phone. She opened Snapchat and said, "Babe," I turned to face the camera instinctively and she was already taking a video before I noticed. She faced the camera back to her before saying, "Love waking up with this cutie," I started to protest to her not to send it to anyone, but she already sent it to all of her streaks. She turned to me, "They're all trans and go to different schools, and then Demi, Fiona, and Kiera. You have nothing to worry about. I wouldn't hurt you, especially not like Kiera hurts Jerry." I sighed, knowing I couldn't do anything about it if I wanted to.

Over the next ten minutes she kept showing me responses from her friends. They all said, "So cute! Need me a guy to take my dick in the morning," or "Such an adorable little cumslut!"

The worst was Demi, "You should film your next session! I'd love to watch it!"

Dread creeped up from my stomach at that idea. Jill turned to me, eyes huge, smile mouth to mouth, "We have to film a session some time! It'd be so sexy! I would only let a few people see it, please for me?"

She put on a puppy dog begging face, but I wasn't having it. Her lips turned up, "It'll be one of the last things you have to do before I let you fuck me," her smile was devious.

I got excited immediately, "You still won't tell me what I need to do before I can."

She laughed and poked my nose, "That's for me to know, and you to find out, but it's settled then, when we get back, we'll set up candles, a camera, and I'll fuck you so good." She jumped out of bed before I could argue.

She got to the bathroom door, rested against the wall and pushed her hip out. She looked so sexy with her slim thick figure, tits perky, and my cum on her face. I was beginning to even like her huge dick that swung like a pendulum. She smiled and seductively said, "You're not gonna let a horny girl like me shower alone, are you?"

I rolled out of bed, noticing how weak my legs were and how sore my ass was from the morning sex. I walked to the bathroom and she let me walk in first so she could slap my ass as she walked by. I still jumped when she did it, which always made her laugh after 2 and a half months of it happening every time.

We got into the shower and she turned on the hot water. She grabbed the soap and lathered me up, I did the same and we stood there stroking each other's dicks and squeezing each other's asses while we made out under the warm water. She pulled away, "I wanna meet your mom."

I look at her bemused, "You have met my mom?"

She shook her head, "No, I've said hi as we walked past each other twice. I wanna sit and have dinner with her, so she can know who I am."

I nodded my head, "Ya sure," and tried to go in for another kiss but she dodged it.

"You don't mean that," she said.

I grabbed her shoulders and tried to look her in the eyes but she wouldn't meet mine, "Yes, I do. We can have dinner with her when we get back."

She pushed me off, "I can tell when you're lying. Have you even told her I'm trans yet?"

The truth was I hadn't. I was hoping to go my whole life without telling anyone. I hesitated then started stammering, "Uhh I uhh-"

She cut me off, "Just stop," and turned around. I tried to say something again and she turned and put a finger to my lips, "I don't wanna hear your voice, if you wanna use your mouth, you can blow me." She grabbed the shampoo and started shampooing her hair.

I felt really bad, she must've felt rejected by her own boyfriend who just told her he loved her. I dropped to my knees and started worshipping her cock, using both hands and my tongue. I was determined to make this the best blowjob I've given. Usually when she's mad, she is rough and will take control and dominate me like I'm just a piece of meat with two holes, but this time she stood still and let me do my thing without saying anything. I kept bobbing up and down her shaft while also twisting it. I paid attention to her balls and I deepthroated a few times. She paid me very little attention and just washed her hair. When she finished cleaning up, she pushed me off her dick and got out of the shower.

I jumped out of the shower and quickly got a towel to follow her. "Jill please stop. We can have dinner with my mom and I'll tell her your trans and we can have a showing of our sex tape to our friends if you want, please I'm not ashamed to be with you. I love you."

She looked at me with intense blue eyes, I wondered how they changed so easily. She thought about what to say, then just opened her towel, "You better finish this blowjob." I crawled up to her to finish the job and she stopped me, "Beg for it first. Make me believe you want it in your mouth."

She pulled out her phone and started recording. I looked up at her and then spoke as pleadingly as possible, "Please Jill, let me suck you're gorgeous cock. I love tasting the base of your cock as the tip fills my throat. I need the sweet taste of your cum on my face and in my mouth right now." She nodded and I grabbed it with both hands, licked all the way up the shaft, swirled my tongue around the tip, all while looking directly into the camera, then I plunged down all the way on it. I started sucking her off like an expert and when I could feel her about to finish, she pulled me off and blasted her load all over my face. I couldn't see, but I could feel almost my entire face being covered in cum.

She finished shooting her load on my face and said, "Don't forget to thank me."

I blindly looked to where I thought she was, and spoke, "Thank you so much for your amazing cock and your delicious load. I love having your cum for breakfast." I licked some of it off and then wiped the rest and swallowed it, making a show of it for her. When I could finally see again, I saw her putting her phone down. I hoped she didn't record that.

I finished wiping my face off and she said, "I'm not letting you back out on dinner with your mom, and we're making a sex tape for all of our friends to watch. Go finish showering so we can get ready for the game." Her voice was very authoritative.

When I got out of the shower, she was already dressed in uniform. She looked so sexy in her soccer clothes. I was putting mine on when she said, "From now on, always beg to blow me unless I tell you to blow me. And you should always thank me after a blowjob. I'd recommend giving me a blowjob at least once whenever we're with friends. Even if we're in public." She grabbed her bag and walked out the door. I could tell she was really hurt from this morning.

She would hardly talk to me on the bus ride to the game or when we warmed up. I was worried it might mess up her gameplay, but she scored 5 goals in a 5-0 win against a good team. She grinned at me as she walked back, knowing she was getting a blowjob tonight and was way ahead in the halloween bet. After the game, everyone was praising Jill and making fun of Jerry and I because they were going to get to pick our costumes. I didn't mind the harassment, I was just glad she kissed me after the game. Scoring a bunch of goals and winning seemed to help her mood a lot.

Coach let us go our own ways through the town for lunch, we just had to meet back at the fields before the second game. That meant we had five hours to explore Indianapolis.

Jill, Kiera, Jerry and I looked for lunch. Jerry didn't say much around Kiera, he'd become a broken shell of who he was, only breaking free on the field. Maybe that's why he'd been playing so well. We found a fancy restaurant that wouldn't let us in because of our uniforms, then Jill slipped the host $200 and he let us right in. As we walked to the table, Jill whispered to me, "Don't forget that I got more points than you, I would hate to cash in on that in front of the whole team." Her smile was the same evil, cunning smile that made her so sexy.

We got to a round booth in the corner and the host set out four menus and four waters. Then, he walked away. I looked at the menu a few times Jill said, "I know what I want to eat," she turned to me pointedly, "You know what you're eating yet?"

I nodded, then gulped, "Jill, may I please suck your cock for lunch. I want it all down my throat and then to swallow every drop of your creamy load." Kiera was smiling like no one else, and I refused to look at Jerry's face.

Jill nodded, "Of course you can sweetie, I was surprised when you picked up the menu, I knew all along what you really wanted."

I crawled under the table quickly, mainly to hide my shame, but I heard Kiera laugh, "He's so eager to choke on your dick, I love it." I pulled down her shirts and her dick flopped out.

12