Nico's Girlfriend Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started my worshipping routine and began to quickly suck on it. I heard a waitress come to the table. She sounded confused, "Wait are you guys in the high school invitational?"

They all said yes, and the waitress asked again, "I thought it was a guys tournament?"

Jill laughed light heartedly, "Oh it is, but we both have penises, so the state rules say we have to play on the guys team even though we're girls." Jerry's leg started tapping anxiously.

The waitress was still peppy, "Oh, good for you. Can I take your order.. or, it looks like you're waiting on one more, I can come back."

Jill interrupted, "Oh no need, my boyfriend is already eating, but he will take the chicken Alfredo and breadsticks. Actually, can you make that to-go, I have a feeling he'll be eating something else until we're ready to leave."

I assumed Jill pointed to me under the table because the waitress giggled hysterically, clearly trying to keep her laughter contained, "Oh yes, I think I can do that for you, while he does that for you." More giggling from the waitress.

My cheeks were redder than ever, but also full of my girlfriends cock under the table at a fancy restaurant. I never imagined my life going this way. The rest of them ordered and I continued to slowly worship her cock under the table, teasing and making her enjoy every second of it without bringing her to orgasm.

The waitress came by and dropped off the food, she said, "Let me know when you want me to bring your boyfriends to go box. Or a few spare napkins for his knees." They all chuckled and began to eat.

They ate slowly and talked the whole meal, dragging it on. They finally finished and kept talking, Jill patted my head and said, "Keep going, I'll let you know when I'm ready."

My jaw was already as sore as it could be. It must have been an hour already. About ten minutes later, the waitress came and collected the plates and Jill said, "You can go ahead and bring out his food now, I'm just about to feed him his hard earned appetizer."

The waitress giggled as she walked away. I started deepthroating and going faster to make her finish finally and after a while she stiffened in my mouth and a torrent of cum came flooding into my mouth. I swallowed it all, gulp after gulp. Eventually, her cock stopped shooting cum in my mouth and I started cleaning her off.

I went back up into the booth, turned to Jill, and said, "Thank you so much for letting me feed on your incredible cock. I love the taste of your delicious cum."

Jill smiled contently, "Of course, anything for my little cumslut."

She leaned over and kissed me. The waitress came back to the table and dropped off my food, she looked up at me with a knowing smile, then pointed to the side of her mouth and said, "Hope you enjoyed your meal!" before leaving.

I put my finger to where she pointed and wiped up some extra cum. Jill laughed, "How silly of you to leave some cum on your face, let's go back to the fields now."

12