Niece Catches Me Jacking Off

Story Info
In-laws daughter is the perfect cum slut.
4.6k words
4.42
48.8k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
metallMan
metallMan
30 Followers

Keli

Part 1

I never thought I'd write a story like this, but good things happen accidentally all the time. This is a tale about a relationship that should never have developed, and it is one that shocks society and outrages parents. It started out quite innocently; I was having my usual private moment around the pool and was caught doing the deed by my niece.

One summer day I was home alone, the wife gone to work, and me working from home at a job that doesn't require constant attention. I'm in my 40's, six feet tall, medium build, dark hair, and keep myself in decent shape with cycling and light weight lifting. Women smile at me when I'm out and about and my wife says I am a handsome man. My cock is only a 6.5 incher, and I keep most of my crotch shaved except for a patch above my cock. Women have always commented on my nearly 2 inch girth, so I guess I've got enough to satisfy.

Anyway, on this cloudless warm day I was enjoying some good quality naked time around the pool. Did I mention I hate wearing clothes and look for any opportunity to hang out naked... I oiled myself up and set up a place in the most secluded spot in the yard, but was near enough to the pool. Our backyard faces some heavy woods and both neighbors on either side are never outside during the day, so there's plenty of privacy.

Laying there soaking up the sun my body and mind worked together to stir up arousal in my loins. My cock stiffened and my slippery hand played its role to work up the desire for relief. Flipping over on my stomach, with boner pointed to one side, I let the sun bake my butt and legs. There is something about hanging out naked in the sun that makes a man horny. Maybe it's that feeling of freedom to let it all hang out, or perhaps the secret thrill that there's a chance I might get caught.

My fantasy drifted to massaging my slippery hands over a bubble butt girl and sliding my fingers in her deep crack. I saw her reach for my hard cock and milk streams of precum from the head. I continue to knead her awesome cheeks with more urgency, and probing her holes with my fingers I get no resistance. I flipped back over on my back and my hand milked precum up and out, but in my head she was dragging her thick, pursed lips over my entire cock and balls. Felt so good stroking myself to the edge again and again as I had sex with this mystery woman.

Finally after almost an hour of edging she was going to bring the load from my balls. I was nearing my climax, stroking my leaking boner and was about let go when I was startled by a familiar voice. It was my young niece Keli.

"Uncle Jon I'm so sorry I didn't mean to walk back here without asking. I thought no one was home. "

I quickly grabbed my suit and covered my bone. "Keli you should really knock before coming back here!" I said, irritated at getting caught. "I'm sorry you had to see that and I ask that you please not tell anyone."

"Ok again I'm really sorry, but is it alright if I stay to swim?" she asked. I was so embarrassed that I almost said no, but Keli was in her skimpy two piece that revealed a good bit of her hot bubble butt, and a few seconds ago I was on the verge of spilling my milk so my balls ached for release.

"Oh sure why not."

She dropped her stuff and slid into the water. I really needed to shoot my load, but I was stuck with Keli hanging around for a while. I dropped into the water with my suit in hand and pulled on my trunks. After swimming for a while, we dried off and laid out on the loungers. Both of us face down to tan the back of our legs. I had my sun glasses on and my eyes feasted on the upturned hills of her firm ass. Her shapely cheeks curved up begging to be touched. My cock drooled as fantasy met reality, and I imagined smoothing my hands over them, kneading, fingering, and gently nibbling on them. Keli had only just turned 18, and had a body that most men would cream over.

My cock began to fill with desire again, so I quickly stood to go inside for some drinks. I asked if she wanted something and went inside. I didn't dare touch myself as I knew there was no stopping. With two drinks in hand, I returned a few minutes after my hard-on subsided. What I saw shocked the hell out of me! Keli had removed her swimsuit entirely and was lying face down naked!! I was treated to the sight of her perfect bubble butt and gymnastics developed legs in all their naked glory, begging for attention. Now I remember that her pawg mother had a big fine white bubble butt that I had drooled over many times, and I could see the resemblance in Keli's perfect ass. What a treat this was indeed!

"Oohh, Keli what are you doing, you can't be naked with me back here......"

She smiled up at me and said, "I already saw you jacking off and I've masturbated many times here by myself. Really? I know how good it feels and besides neither of us can say anything to anyone now." My boner returned as I handed her a drink.

"Uhhhg keli I'm not sure you understand, I'm your uncle and you're the daughter of a family member, and I can get in big trouble and lose my family over this.

"How about you just lose those trunks and let's lay here naked together?" she proposed with raised eyebrow. "I know you like my ass; I've seen you looking many times, and when I've sat in your lap when my parents are here I could feel your dick swelling as you worked it against my butt."

Her words put the stiffness back in my cock immediately! I loved her attitude and if she was half the slut my dirty mind imagined I was a lucky man. "Ok, but you can never tell anyone about this."

"Come on I'm going to admit that I caught you jacking off and got naked with you, right? Now let me see that dick again."

Whoa, who is this girl? She is super-hot, the daughter of very strict catholic parents, and a young girl I saw in church all the time and watched grow up.

I pulled off my trunks and there was no hiding now. It stuck straight out ready for action, and respectable uncle Jon had left the building, and very horny bad uncle Jon was in the house! She studied it for a minute and seemed to marvel at it, then a slight smile crossed her lips and she looked up at me. With full confidence I stepped closer to stroke and milk it as she watched.

"Can you rub some oil over my back please?" She teased. My cock throbbed with anticipation!

This was fantasy come true! I was about to rub a perfect teen bubble butt and I had my cock out. Anything could happen from here, I was hoping that at least I could jack off while looking at her, but as I started to work my hands over her legs and ass, I took a chance and lightly fingered over her ass hole and pussy. She didn't stop me so I stuck a slippery finger in each hole waiting for her to protest, but it never came. She squirmed under my massaging and manipulation enjoying herself.

I had to have my mouth on her butt, so I squatted to run my tongue and lips all over her cheeks. She moaned in delight and encouraged me with words like, "Oh yes suck me uncle Jon, tease me, make me cum..." As I indulged myself in a once in a lifetime fantasy turned reality, she reached back and found my cock. "Oh, your dick is so hard I can't wait to see it spurt."

My cock jerked in her hand and I thought I would come right then, but somehow, I held out. "Yea it wants you badly. You want to feel my big cock in you?" I challenged.

"Oh god I can't wait please fuck me now!"

Sinking my cock in her was going to have to wait. I needed to feast on that ass first. I went down to gnaw on her butt, licking up and down each cheek wall, running my tongue over her little hole and thoroughly worshiping her beautiful buns. I told her to turn over and I got back to work on her legs and pussy. I had to pull away from her hand so I could position myself to eat her properly. I nibbled the inside of her thighs inching my way toward her very wet pussy, and she wanted my tongue in her very badly.

Moving her hips toward my face. I was going to make sure she came first, so I finally got my mouth on her cunt and gave it a good sucking. She squirmed and kept bucking trying to fuck my mouth as I attacked her lips and drove my tongue as deep into her as it would go. Finally, I heard the words I was waiting for.

"I'm going to cum, ohhhhhh don't stop, don't stop, oooooooohhhhhh shittttttt!!" and she bucked against my mouth and popped off in a hard orgasm. I felt her warm juice flow over my mouth as I continued to French kiss her pussy.

After calming down she sat up and told me to lay back. I did and she grabbed hold of my super hard cock and stroked it. With a little smile she pumped her hand over my drooling meat. This was going to be a great cum! I never asked but she bent down on her own and took me in her mouth, massaging her lips over it and bobbing her head up and down. Pulling out she went down further and found my swollen balls and proceeded to lick them too! Oh this was more than I could take, after having my jack session interrupted and having just satisfied my lust for her gorgeous young ass, I was going to cum. "Uuuggg Keli I'm going to cum.....ooooooohhh here it comes, Oh fuck!!" and she pulled it out of her mouth just in time to jack it off, and I spurted long jets of cum up over my belly and chest. My hips involuntarily humped up with each spurt. "Oh my that was completely awesome, thank you I really needed that." Next, she floored me by moving up to lick the cum off my belly, then slurping on my spent member and cleaning me with her mouth. "Oh my little girl you really know how to please a man." I said.

With a mischievous grin she said "I like to watch a little porn and I've seen what men like."

"You like porn.....what kind of porn?" I asked.

"I've only seen my father's magazines and movies. He doesn't know, but I found his stash last year. "

"Does it make you feel good to look at porn?" I probed.

"Oh hell yea, I like to finger and rub myself while I watch. Do you have any porn uncle Jon?" she asked. I had to be careful here, because my porn was on the very dirty side. I had bukkake, gangbangs, and hardcore fucking.

"I do Keli, but this stuff is too hardcore for you to see.

"Come on it can't be dirtier than my father's stuff. He likes cum shots and gangbangs." After hearing that I guess we were going to watch some porn together.

Unbelievable! Keli is porn material herself, and the thought of having her had crossed my mind many times over the years. Now here we were naked together having just made each other cum! I would remember this day forever.

"You want to go inside and watch some of my collection now?" I asked.

She seemed excited "Yea let's go." Hopping out of the pool she walked inside with her towel and I followed quickly, drooling at her gorgeous ass and perfect legs. We got inside and I invited her to sit on the love seat. I walked over to my secret stash, now she knew where it was, and pulled out a stack of DVD's. There was girl/girl, Ass to Mouth, Cum Swallowing Whores, Double Penetration Virgins, and some other nasty ones.

"Here why don't you pick one, I think they're all good. " I told her. I stroked my cock to full hardness just watching her sit there naked thumbing through my porn collection! There was no doubt in mind that I was about to fuck this fine little piece.

She chose Cheerleader Tryouts, "how about this one, is it nasty." She coyly asked.

"Nasty enough to make us cum, if that's what your worried about. If you've really watched your dad's stuff then you know these girls get fucked, suck some dick, and most get some cum in their mouths and faces. Are you ok to watch that kind of nastiness?" I challenged.

"She grinned looked down at my dick, "I guess there's only one way to find out." She teased.

My cock throbbed in anticipation. With boner bouncing in front of me I walked over and plopped the disc in, then sat right next to her and rubbed my hand over one of her perfect legs. Love some good fleshy thigh meat. The movie started and she moved up against me and rubbed my leg too. We started kissing, her full mouth wet against mine, our tongues danced against one another. I fingered her juicy little cunt and she stroked my hard cock. Shit I had to fuck her little pussy. After some heavy making out I moved her on her side, lifted one of her legs, and lined up my cock between her spread and wet lips. "Are you ready to have my cock in you?" I asked before stuffing myself into her.

She shot me a lusty look and quietly said "yes."

I rubbed the head up and down her little slit a few times, spreading her lips open, and nudged in gently. Then with a jab I penetrated her puss and buried about a third. The feeling was indescribable, It was hot, tight, and slippery! She squealed in surprise, and I knew I was one of the larger cocks to be in there. I needed to have my cock completely buried in her, so I deliberately pushed in further with each jab and eventually I was in balls deep! Oh, fuck she was tight! I went slow at first trying not to blow my load too soon. Savoring the moment, I was going to really fuck this little cunt as I couldn't be sure I'd ever have this opportunity again. This was the hottest fuck of my life!

I had her ride me; I pumped her ass from behind, and I had her lay on her side while I pumped her perfect legs and ass. Wow this was really hot, and I went for it and when I was ready to cum. I just told her to kneel on the floor I was going to cum in her mouth. She immediately complied and I jacked off in her face till I was ready to shoot. Her gorgeous eyes looking at my dick and up at my face. "You ready to swallow my cum" I prodded. She smiled and opened her mouth. That did it, I moved close to aim my spurts straight into her mouth. Grabbing her head, I positioned her to take shots over her mouth and onto her tongue. Just like a porn slut she swallowed it, and wrapped her hot mouth over my throbbing cock till I had enough. Wow just perfect!

I knew I was going to fuck this little slut many times in the future, but I was not going to let her leave without setting up our next session. "Babe that was very nice and I can't wait to do it again!" I confessed. "Will you come back in a few weeks to spend the day with me so we can play some more?"

She smiled and nodded her head. "Sure." With that she hopped off the couch to go clean up.

Chapter 2

I was feeling extra horny a few weeks later and the thought of stuffing my cock into Keli again had my cock throbbing. I called her to see if she could come over one day this week and she was available on Wednesday all day. I took a day of vacation and as soon as my wife left for work, I stripped naked and waited for Keli to show. She arrived at 8am wearing a t-shirt, very short cutoffs, and tennis shoes. I opened the door wearing nothing but flip flops. She saw me and had a look of shock as she saw my nakedness, but it only took a minute after she entered for her to follow suit. "Hey come in, you're looking good babe. "Are you comfortable if I'm naked? I hate wearing clothes and take every occasion I can to spend time naked."

"I've never really spent the whole day naked, but it sounds fun." And she peeled her clothes off, but left her shoes on. As soon as she stripped, we hugged and felt each other's bodies.

My cock responded immediately and she reached for it and gave me a few reassuring strokes. I cupped her ass in my hands and our mouths pressed together in a wet hot kiss. I broke away and guided her to the backyard where I set up a bed of lounge cushions. "Here lay down so I can look at that hot butt of yours." She smiled and lay face down. "Oh fuck that is one very nice ass babe!" I kneeled next to her and smoothed my hands over her back, legs, and all over that gorgeous bubble butt. I hadn't come in a few days so I was in need of some attention.

I fingered between her cheeks before going down to kiss and nibble on her. She was so hot I completely tongued between her cheeks to savor the essence. She squirmed as I worked my mouth on her. I sucked her until she popped off in to a strong orgasm. When she calmed down, I raised up and stuck my cock in her face. She sucked it without hesitation. Licking and adoring it just like a good porn slut. Keli was turning into the perfect little cum slut and I was going to do everything I could to help that along by teaching her what men really like. I was going to develop her into the perfect little cum slut.

"That's it suck it, lick the underside of it......oh yes, now milk it and lick the juice off the head. " I gave her step by step instructions on how to suck some great cock. Moving her hand to my ass I guided her fingers between my cheeks. "I like it when you massage between my cheeks while you suck me." I told her. She complied with my every wish, and I began to fantasize about the possibilities of what I could get this hot little slut to do for me.

She worked her mouth and tongue up and down my cock and looked up at me for approval occasionally. I praised her actions with encouraging words. "Oh, babe you really know how to suck some cock, go on make me feel good with that hot little mouth of yours." I would pull my dick out and offer my balls to her and she lathered them up from my anus and all around my sac. "Oh shit honey you are a perfect little cocksucker. You like sucking cock.....do you like swallowing my cum." I asked. She stopped just long enough to answer.

"Don't think I'm a total slut but I do like cum." She said.

"Babe when you're with me, or any man, I want you to be my nasty little slutty cocksucker who loves gulping down my cum, and not have any hang-ups about having sex. If you enjoy this then do it well and pleasure a man like he wants to be pleasured." She continued to work my cock and rub my ass like I told her to, and I felt the first charge building up and preparing to shoot. This first load was going all over her face. My first load was always the biggest and I wanted to see my nut juice running down her gorgeous slut face.

"Keep doing that, yes now wet a finger and massage my asshole while you suck me." My cock was very near eruption now. "Oh fuck here it comes, hold still and look up at me, I'm going to come on your face." I ordered. Without objection she held her face up and expectantly waited for my cum.

That was the first of 3 cum shots she took from me today. I massaged my cockhead on her face scooping up the cum and feeding it to her. She lovingly slurped any trace of cum from the head and waited for more.

Chapter 3

Last weekend was interesting, Keli was over with her family at our pool party. That was a difficult situation for me, and my cock threatened to give away my thoughts a few times. I had to stay in the water or cover my crotch area most of the day. We teased each other every chance we got. Behind my sun glasses I drooled over her hot ass and legs, but had to make sure her parents or my wife didn't catch me. I was in deep danger here. The riskiest moment was in the kitchen when we were alone and everyone was down in the pool and couldn't see inside. Standing behind the bar area provided more cover should anyone suddenly approach the back door, which is mostly glass. Keli teased me by licking some ranch dip off a cucumber while locking eyes with me. My cock hardened instantly and I grabbed my cock through my swimsuit. "Oh bitch, don't do that I want you very badly" I said. Then the little slut sucked the cucumber into her mouth and fucked it slowly in and out.

My dick was drooling now and all I could think about was sliding my cock in her mouth and blowing my wad. Stepping closer she reached into my shorts and wrapped her hand around my boner.

"Oooo he is ready for me." Then she squatted right there in the kitchen and yanked down my suit, and I gasped and quickly surveyed the backyard for any sign of danger! Stroking it she described her blowjob and adored my cock, telling me how hot and hard it was, "I love sucking your dick and I can't wait to taste a big load of your hot sperm, splashing on my tongue and down the back of my throat. I'll glide my wet mouth up and down it and watch you while I do it, just like you like. I am your nasty teen cock sucking slut, I am here for your pleasure, waiting to gulp down your semen and no one out there will ever know that I've just swallowed your hot cum."

metallMan
metallMan
30 Followers
12