Niece Catches Me Jacking Off

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh jesus, my jizz was boiling in my balls and my cock drooled streams of precum. "Can I please suck it now uncle Jon?" I quickly nodded and she sucked it down, bobbing her mouth over it with long deliberate strokes. Her warm wet mouth felt so delicious, I wished we had more time. Now if I was a teenager, I would have fired the second she put her mouth on it, but I needed a couple of minutes. I continued to keep a sharp look out and let her continue. Seemed like a half hour went by, but it was only about 10 minutes, and my cock was finally ready to burst. I wasn't even going to warn her, I just wanted to send my load down her throat. I grabbed the back of her head and pumped my cock faster, and 20 seconds later I let it fill her mouth, gasping with each hot spurt. Wow what a strong release under these circumstances. The thought of getting caught must have added some intensity to my orgasm! She didn't even flinch as she swallowed it all and even left it in her mouth as she adoringly glided her wet lips over my spent member. Even milking it several times to get every last drop! Holy shit this was perfect!

Standing up she wiped her mouth, "mmm that was nice, and see no one will ever know...but I need more, so get some rest so you can fuck me later in the dark on the side of your house."

Keli was the perfect cum slut, the girl who loved cum and sucking cock, just like every man dreams of banging. I was in love with her, but she was the daughter of my brother in-law and my wife's niece. There was no way I could fuck this up. I resigned myself to be content with having her whenever it was convenient, but made an effort to develop her into my perfect sexual partner.

I continued banging Keli for the next year, but like all things it must get better or it gets stale. One day she was over and we're naked on the couch starting our session by watching a bukkake movie. We were both turned on and very horny when the idea of her performing in a bukkake film popped into my head. The thought of her using that hot mouth to pleasure other men and letting guys jack off into her mouth and all over her face was going to make my cock fire too soon.

"Keli you're obviously into this sort of sex, what if I could set up something like this for you?" I asked.

She grinned slightly, "you mean me as the bukkake starlet?" I nodded yes.

"You like it when I cum on your face, like right now." I stood and aimed at her face while I continued my story. "And you seem to love the taste of cum. Your mouth looks so hot with a dick in it, and your face is so gorgeous I love decorating it with lines of cum...so what if you could have loads from several men splattered on you and in your mouth?" She was masturbating faster, and tilted her head back with her mouth open, and I saw my target cum zone. I shot the first big splat across her nose and down her right cheek, and the next one landed thickly over her upper lip and drooled into her mouth. I fired the rest straight into her open mouth, She then sucked me in as soon as I finished shooting! Oh fuck she was hot. Way too much for one man.

After we calmed down I asked again. "Well what do you think, are you up for playing the bukake girl?"

She looked at the screen then at my dick and said, "Ok I think I can handle that, as long as I'm safe. Can you be sure I won't get hurt?"

"Hey I'll even hire security, just like they do in these movies." Let me work on it.

To be continued...

12