Niece Julie Comes to Visit Pt. 02

Story Info
Will Aunt, Uncle and Niece Get Together?
6.6k words
4.8
19.4k
28

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 03/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

========== Monday - Julie Becomes the Voyeur =========

Monday found Karl hard at work all day, stressed out over a deal that was going South. The girls went out to lunch and then home to lay out at the pool as usual. Karl was mad that he couldn't break away to watch his two hotties sun themselves, but knew he had all week to do that. One of Julie's friends was in town and invited her to a party across town, so Julie headed out around six to grab a bite with her friend and then go onto the party.

Anne could sense that Karl was uptight about work, so she fixed a light dinner of salad and salmon and afterwards, suggested they hit the hot tub later since Julie would be out late. Karl agreed and thanked her for thinking of him. They watched a little TV, then, around 9:30, Julie suggested they hit the hot tub. They changed, grabbed a bottle of wine and got in. Julie let Karl vent about work, and after a couple glasses of wine she excused herself to grab another bottle. She returned with the bottle, and a joint she'd been saving, one of five she had left from their last trip to some friend's house.

"What's this?" Karl asked, surprised that Anne would break out 'the good stuff' on a weeknight.

"You just look and sound like you need it honey." Anne replied, sparking up the doobie, taking a hit and handing it to Karl.

After about fifteen minutes, the joint and the wine had taken effect on them both, relaxing them to a state of pure bliss.

"Man, that's some good shit James has." Karl commented.

"I agree." Anne replied. "So is my baby relaxed?" As her hand rested on Karl's crotch.

"Oh yeah, I'm very relaxed. But seems like someone wants to play?" Karl said, enjoying his wife's hand now snaking its way into his trunks.

"Well, yesterday, during our voyeur session in the car, I got so worked up, I really needed this cock between my legs." Anne said, whispering now. "But first, why don't you get those trunks off and sit on the edge and let momma get you even more relaxed.

The party was boring as hell, and after losing her friend to some guy who took her down a hallway and into a bedroom, Julie decided to call it a night so she got an Uber and headed back to the house. Entering the house, she called out, but there was no answer so she went to the back door and froze at the scene before her. Sitting on the edge of the hot tub was Uncle Karl, with the biggest hard-on Julie had ever seen. He was sideways to her, so she could see his entire, beautiful cock standing straight up. Sitting with her back to Julie was Aunt Anne, and Julie could see Anne's hand slowly moving up and down Karl's shaft. Julie decided that she'd get a good view and be less prone to be seen if she retreated to her room, so she went down the hall and didn't turn on her light. Going to the window, she had close to the view she had from the back door and she immediately took off her clothes.

"Mmmmmm." Karl said. "That feels good baby. I love the way to stroke my cock."

"Well, let's take things to the next level then." Anne replied. "Because I know you love it even more when I suck your cock." Anne then stood up in the hot tub and leaned forward to take Karl into her mouth, slowly taking more and more of his shaft until she bottomed out at his balls.

Julie couldn't believe what she was seeing. Her Aunt had quite the mouth on her and to take that entire, thick shaft down her throat like that was impressive. Julie also got a great view of Aunt Anne's beautiful breasts, which she hoped to one day suck on! Her three middle fingers were now aggressively rubbing her pussy.

"Fuck baby!" Was all Karl could say. "Keep going and I won't be able to feed that pussy of yours."

Anne came off his cock and turned around, giving him a clear view of her spread legs and puffy pussy. "Well, then you'd better start fucking me, because I'm horny as hell!"

Karl positioned his cock head at her opening and began to feed it into her. "How's that baby? Is that cock filling you up?"

"Yes!" Anne hissed back at him, enjoying a full pussy.

Watching this scene play out in front of her, and hearing the nasty conversation, Julie now thrust all three fingers into her pussy, imagining her Uncle's cock in their place.

"Now." Karl asked. "Do you want it slow and easy, or fast and hard? Are you my loving wife tonight? Or are you my fucking slut?"

"I'm your fucking slut, you fucker!" Was Anne's reply, now thrusting back to meet the increased tempo Karl began from hearing her answer. "Fuck me like a whore!"

And he did. Karl began slamming into Anne, his balls slapping hard on her clit with every thrust. He had her hips by both hands, but brought his right hand up to rest on her ass, and then began teasing her asshole with his thumb.

Julie saw this and immediately brought her left hand behind her, teasing her own little asshole with her left index finger while still finger fucking her pussy.

"Oh, you nasty boy!" Anne moaned as Karl teased her asshole. "You know what that does to me."

"Yes baby." Karl answered. "I know what it does to you. Reminds you of the NFL players doesn't it baby? You had two black cocks, one in each hole you little slut." He knew she was on the verge of an orgasm and inserted his thumb up to his hand into her tight little asshole, while at the same time making one, last thrust deep into her pussy and holding there. That did it.

"FUCK ME!" Is all Anne could say as she shivered in orgasm.

Like Karl the day before, Julie held out to see how Karl was going to orgasm. She knew he hadn't come yet, but she was having a hard time holding back her own tidal wave.

Anne came down from her orgasm, but Karl continued to slowly fuck her now...Sliding in and out. Anne reached between her legs and began playing with his plum sized balls, which made his cum begin bubbling to the head. Sensing his impending release, Anne wanted to play the whore to the end. She spun around and sat on the bench, now jacking Karl's cock.

"I'm still your slut baby...Come all over your slut!" She begged.

"Take it bitch!" Karl groaned as she shot rope after rope onto Anne's face and tits, then feeding his cock to his slut wife for her to clean up, which she loved doing. She continued jacking him until she had every last drop.

Julie was sent over the edge by the totally raw scene before her. She had been with 'naughty' men and even in a group, orgy type encounter, but she had never known raw sexual nastiness at this level. She wanted it badly. She began convulsing in her own shattering orgasm, now thrusting her index finger further up her ass and shoving her three fingers further up her pussy. When she came down, she quickly got dressed and went back out the front door, waiting ten minutes and then made sure she was loud when she came back in.

"Hello? Anyone home?" Julie yelled almost overacting her part.

Karl and Anne had somewhat calmed down and quickly put their suits back on. Anne had wiped off most of Karl's cum, but dunked herself to make sure it was all gone.

"Out here!" Karl yelled back as Julie, who appeared at the back door and then came out onto the patio to greet them.

"You're back early aren't you?" Anne asked.

"Yeah, it was pretty boring party." Julie replied. "Wish I'd stayed here with you guys, you both look so relaxed."

"We are." Karl replied. "We were just getting out, we're starting to prune. Want me to leave the hot tub on for you?"

"Nah, thanks, but I'm really tired for some reason. I'm gonna hit the hay. Good-night you two." Julie answered.

"Good night honey." Anne added.

"Man, that was close." Karl mentioned to Anne.

"Yeah, very close." Anne replied, almost wishing Julie had shown up thirty minutes earlier.

========= Tuesday - A day of rest and confessions ==============

Karl had to leave on an overnight trip Tuesday morning, which left Ann and Julie to spend the day shopping, laying out by the pool, and having an early dinner. Julie was quite the cook and made a shrimp salad with a killer vinaigrette. Both had taken naps after laying out and were now refreshed, eating their salads by the pool with a glass of wine. The talk was great as usual, but took an interesting turn as the girls got a bit more wine in them. Julie really opened up about her sexual adventures, telling Anne about times when she did certain things with men and even one time when she was involved in a group/orgy situation.

"It wasn't like I was gangbanged or anything. I just basically went from guy to guy and let them do what they wanted." Julie stated nonchalantly.

"Well, as long as you're being careful, I don't see any harm in having the same fun that boys or men have, right?" Anne stated.

"See, you get me!" Julie said, giving Anne a hug. "I could never talk to my Mom about this stuff, so I really appreciate you listening and not judging Anne."

"No judgement here Julie." Anne confirmed, wondering if she should let Julie in on her and Karl's secret life, but not quite knowing how to bring it up...Julie gave her an opportunity with her next question.

"Anne. Do you mind if I ask you something personal?" Julie asked.

"Well, that depends on HOW personal I guess." Anne responded, interested in what was on her niece's mind.

"Well, the other day, when we were talking about Karl, you said something like 'If women really know Karl, then they definitely hang around him'. I was just curious what you meant by that?" Julie probed.

"Ummm." Anne wasn't sure how far she should go in explaining their lifestyle with her Sister's daughter. "It's kind of, well, not complicated Julie, but I'll say, interesting."

"How so?" Julie wasn't going to let up that easily.

"Well, Karl and I have a 'unique' personal life. You see, and you can NEVER tell your Mother this...Please promise me Julie." Anne said, almost begging.

"Are you kidding? I just spilled my guts to you Anne. Believe me, you have much more on me than I could ever imagine I could have on you!" Julie said in a comforting manner.

"Well, the truth is, Karl and I began 'swinging' about a year and a half ago when we were in Hawaii." Anne said, slowly.

"Really?" Julie said incredulously. "So everything I've told you I've done, you guys have done that and more?"

"Well, yes, I guess." Anne responded.

"Oh my God! OK, give me the deets Anne." Julie pushed, now feeling a little more at ease and a little wet.

"What do you mean?" Anne asked innocently, also feeling a bit wet between her legs.

"OK, I'll ask and you have to answer...Deal?" Julie said, receiving a nod from Anne. "Multiple men?"

"Yes." Anne responded.

"No, no! You can't leave me hanging after all I've told you Anne." Julie pushed.

"OK, multiple men on multiple occasions. The most was four at one time and that included Karl. It's more difficult that you think trying to keep four of those things happy at the same time!" Anne said, now throwing caution to the wind. "I'll tell you what, let's jump in the hot tub and I'll tell you everything...Go get ready and I'll fire it up!" Anne continued, hoping that Julie might want more than conversation.

The hot tub ready, the girls changed into their 'slutty' suits, since it was just them, they grabbed another bottle of wine and got into the hot tub. Julie surprised Anne with a joint of her own and they lit up, letting the jets relax them.

"OK." Julie continued as if there had been no break in their previous conversation. "Black?"

"Funny story there." Anne began.

"No fucking way?" Julie said, now totally surprised by her hot Aunt.

"Well, again, it was Hawaii, and we weren't even looking to swing, when, while in what we thought was a secluded hot-tub at the resort, a couple of NFL players and their cheerleader honeys appeared." Anne continued, now willing to spill all details.

"Black?" Julie asked, now riveted to the storytelling of her hot Aunt.

"Yes. Black." Anne replied.

"Big. You know...Big?" Julie interrupted, definitely getting wet now.

"Yes. Big. But not bigger than...Well, never mind." Anne stopped herself.

"Karl?" Julie had to know.

"Yes dear. You see, your Uncle is, well endowed." Anne confirmed, now sopping wet.

"I figured that's what you meant by the 'women who really know him comment'." Julie said, visions of her Uncle's cock now dancing in her head, especially since she'd already seen it, but didn't want Anne to know...Just yet.

Anne continued on with her story about the NFL players, detailing every scene. Julie became especially interested when Anne talked about playing with the cheerleaders.

"Mmmmm." Julie hummed. "I'll bet that was so fucking hot. I've only been with a girl once, but I loved it. We were gentle with each other, but then later, we really got down and nasty...It was great!"

"Yes, well you know how hot those NFL cheerleaders have to be, and these were no exception. They were a sight to behold." Anne remembered.

"Well, Anne." Julie stammered now, not sure of taking things further. "You're pretty fucking hot yourself."

"Thank you Julie." Anne responded, a blush coming over her face.

"If you weren't my Aunt, I'd definitely be hitting on you in this situation...Stoned, horny, and in a hot tub." Julie said, deciding to go for broke.

"Julie, I told you not to call me 'Aunt', didn't I?" Anne said, hoping Julie would understand what she was saying.

Julie moved slowly to Anne and leaned in to gently kiss her. She paused just before their lips met, making sure Anne was OK with what was about to happen. Anne Responded by placing her left hand behind Julie's head and gently bringing Julie into her waiting lips. The kiss was magical. Both women immediately relaxed into one another, kissing gently at first with their mouths slightly open. As they continued the kiss, Anne applied more pressure on the back of Julie's head, and opened her mouth, snaking her tongue into her nieces mouth. Julie moaned and reciprocated by snaking her tongue into Anne's mouth.

As they continued to kiss, Anne brought her left hand up to the back of Julie's bathing suit top and undid the knot, letting it fall off of Julie's breasts. She motioned Julie to stand up and immediately began licking and sucking the young woman's pert nipples.

"I wanted to do this the first time I saw you this week." Anne confessed.

"I wanted you to do this and more, when I saw you, you hot fucking MILF." Julie responded. "And when I saw you and Karl last night in the hot tub fucking, and got a great view of those tits of yours, I knew I had to have you."

"Ahhh, so you've already seen Karl then, you little sneak?" Anne inquired, beyond hot now at Julie's dirty talk.

"Yes, but it was YOU that got me off last night...This body!" Julie exclaimed, running her hands up and down the sides of Anne's body, and releasing Anne's breasts from her suit.

Anne stood up and brought Julie's mouth to her breasts, gently forcing her to suck and lick one nipple, then the other. Julie's hands made their way to Anne's bikini bottom and tugged it down, allowing Anne to step out of it.

"'Aunt' Anne?" Julie said in a cute, innocent voice.

"Yes, Julie?" Anne replied, understanding a fantasy was being played out by Julie.

"Could you sit on the edge, and...MAKE me lick your pussy please?" Julie stated, looking up at Anne with a pouty look.

Anne sat on the edge of the hot tub, and as Julie moved between her legs, when she was a couple of inches from Anne's pussy, Anne grabbed her hair gently and brought Julie's mouth to her pussy. Anne wasn't being mean, just playfully forceful. But, she knew what Julie wanted. Julie was a good pussy licker, and Anne thought to herself that Julie had to have had more encounters with women than she had mentioned.

"That's it my cute, little niece, lick and suck on Aunt Anne's hot, wet pussy." Anne said, moaning.

"I love licking your pussy Aunt Anne." Julie retorted, going back for more.

Anne was getting close, and didn't want to come just yet, so she pulled Julie from her pussy and looked down at her. "Julie dear, I've been looking at your young, hot, pussy in that suit for three days now. It's time I get to taste that sweet, young, slit"

Julie wiggled out of her bikini bottoms and took her place on the edge of the hot tub, spreading her legs for her Aunt. Anne dove right in, with no foreplay. She had been waiting for too long and wanted that pussy. Julie immediately knew Aunt Anne was a pro at eating pussy, and it wasn't long before she was ready to come. Anne sensed Julie's impending orgasm, and went in for the kill, starting at her asshole and licking all the way up to her clit, where she would swirl her tongue for a moment and then begin the process all over again.

"Fuck, Aunt Anne. Aunt Anne. Aunt Anne." Was all Julie could say as she shuddered in an intense orgasm on Anne's tongue and mouth. Anne continued the assault until Julie gently moved her off her sensitive clit. They ended in a deep, passionate kiss, then both fell back into the hot tub, totally relaxed.

"Oh my God." Anne stated. "You, my dear, are awesome."

"No Anne, YOU are. I've never come like that before from a man or woman. But I wanted you to come too." Julie said, totally satisfied.

"Oh, I will my dear. The night isn't over yet." Anne promised.

They got out of the hot tub a bit later, and moved into the house. Anne took Julie by the hand and led her down the hallway to Julie's bedroom.

"Why don't we use your bedroom Anne?" Julie inquired.

"Well, honey, I'll explain that later, but right now, I have some things to get from our bedroom. I'll be right back." Anne replied.

Anne went to her bedroom and retrieved her eight inch dildo, a smaller five inch dildo, her strap-on garter, and the butterfly. Returning to Julie's room, she found Julie on the bed, spread eagle and gently stroking her pussy. She was a sight to behold.

"I thought we'd have some fun with these." Anne said, wondering if Julie would ever confess using them before. When Julie remained quiet, Anne decided to spill the beans. "Now, I know you've used this one." She said, holding the eight inch dildo up. "And you've used this one too." Now holding up the butterfly. "But this one is for your ass..."

"Wait." Julie interrupted, confused. "How do you know that I've used...Camera." Is all she said. "You have a camera in the master bedroom. Oh shit, so you saw me..." Her face turned red with embarrassment.

"Yes baby, we saw you." Anne replied, making sure the 'we' was accentuated.

"We? You mean Karl too?" Now more embarrassed, but also beginning to get a bit upset at being spied on. Anne saw the change in Julie's demeanor.

"Julie honey, I assure you it was not intentional. As I told you before, Karl and I have an awesome sex life, even the one just between the two of us. We agreed to install that camera so that when he is out of town, we can have some fun. It automatically comes on with motion. The other day, you triggered it when you were putting the clothes away and it just, well, came on. I'm going to confess that, as YOU did last night watching Karl and me in the hot tub, we couldn't turn away from your fucking hot body. Karl actually told me to turn it off when it became apparent what you were about to do, but I just couldn't look away from you...You're so fucking hot."

The confession had done the job, and Julie immediately felt better about the situation.

"So you watched and what did Karl do?" Julie asked.

"Well, to be honest, he watched too and jacked his cock, until I took over while I fingered myself." Anne replied.

"He...Jacked off watching me?" Julie asked, now dripping wet, just thinking of that huge cock.

"Baby, that man shot the biggest load down my throat I've ever taken from him. And when you were saying it was HIM fucking you, my God he got so fucking hard." Anne confirmed.

12