Niece Julie Comes to Visit Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie was now frigging her pussy fast and hard. Anne moved between her legs, added some lube to the eight inch dildo and began snaking it up Julies wet pussy.

"Here you go baby, take my husband's cock...Take that fucking cock and fuck it" Anne said in her slutty voice, now quickly fucking the thick piece of rubber in and out of Julie's pussy.

"FUCK! When can I have that cock Anne? Tell me when I can have that fucking cock!" Julie blurted out.

"Soon baby. Soon. But let's keep getting you ready. Get on your hands and knees." Anne commanded now, knowing that Julie liked to be 'handled'. Julie complied, and Anne positioned the large dildo on the bed, bringing Julie's hips down so her pussy was now impaled on the massive cock. Anne then lubed up the five inch dildo and affixed it to the harness she had put on earlier. Getting behind Julie, she teased Julie's ass with the smaller toy.

"Have you been fucked there baby?" Anne inquired.

"No Aunt Anne, only fingered." Julie replied in that innocent voice of hers.

"Do you want to be fucked there baby?" Anne asked, being naughty, but also ensuring that Julie wanted it.

"Yes Aunt Anne. Please fuck my tight little asshole." Was the innocent reply.

"It will hurt in the beginning, but after that, you'll want a cock in your ass whenever you play with toys or men." Anne assured her, easing the phallic rubber post slowly up her niece's ass.

"OH!" Julie moaned, surprised at the pain AND the sensation.

"Are you OK?" Anne asked lovingly.

"Yes. Like you said, I'm just not used to it, but the pain is subsiding and I'm loving the feeling of it moving in and out with the big dildo in my pussy." Julie assured Anne.

"Good." Anne said, now burying the ass dildo deeper and deeper, up to the fake balls. Now, I'm going to give you one of the most violent orgasms you'll ever experience, even more so with real cocks, but this will come close. With that, Anne directed Julie to come off of both dildo's. Anne then suction cupped the large dildo at the bottom of the headboard of the bed and suction cupped the smaller dildo about three inches above the big one. She instructed Julie to face her, and she guided both dildos into there respective holes, telling Julie to begin 'fucking' them. Julie began moving back and forth, a sensation of fullness with every downstroke. Anne then moved onto her back and moved her head back towards the headboard until her niece's pussy was right above her mouth. Placing a pillow under her head, she began licking Julie's pussy and clit, keeping time with Julie fucking herself.

Julie was in heaven, having never felt anything like this in her life. She looked down to see her Aunt's shaven pussy beneath her and instinctively placed her mouth on it, using her tongue to lick Anne's clit. The two women remained in that position until they both climaxed at the same time, Julie thrusting down on both dildo's while Anne sucked her clit, and Anne grabbing Julie's head, forcing her to suck her clit. They both collapsed, exhausted from the fun of the last two hours.

Anne kissed Julie good night and left her snuggled in her bed, then returned to her bedroom with toys in hand. Her motion set off the camera, which alerted Karl two states away. He picked up his phone just in time to see his hot, naked wife putting her toys away and turning to the camera with a wicked smirk on her face, blowing him a kiss good night.

================== Wednesday - Karl Comes Home Early ===================

Julie slept in the next morning, worn out from the previous night with Anne. She went to the kitchen and found a note from Anne saying that there were some muffins on a plate covered with a towel and that Anne would be back early afternoon after running some errands and grabbing lunch with a friend. Julie ate, ran a few errands of her own, and ended up back home around noon. She slipped into her bikini and settled in her favorite float in the pool.

The emergency Karl had to go out of town for was settled sooner than he thought, so he caught an early morning flight, getting in around 11:30 AM. He had texted Anne, telling her he'd be home earlier than expected, which given what had happened the night before with Julie, thrilled Anne. The stage was set for a very interesting series of events that would bring the three of them together.

Karl came into the house, knowing that Anne wouldn't be home. He dropped his bag and went to the back yard to see if Julie was there. And there Julie was. Floating on a blue float in the pool that accentuated her hot pink bikini and her dark tan.

"Hey Julie!" Karl yelled as he approached the pool, startling Julie.

"Oh, hey Karl!" Julie replied. "Home early I see."

"Yeah, things got taken care of, so I decided to come home a day early." Karl confirmed.

"Have you talked with Anne today?" Julie asked, not sure if Anne had told Karl about her and Anne's escapades the night before.

"No, I just texted her this morning telling her I'd be home early. Why anything she needed to tell me?" Karl asked inquisitively.

"Oh, no. I just didn't know what plans you guys had tonight or if she had planned anything." Julie replied, attempting to hide her real reason for asking.

"I don't know about tonight. Guess we'll see when Anne gets home." Karl replied. "Right now, I need a shower. Sat next to a stinky fat guy on the plane and I think some of him rubbed off on me!"

'Mmmmmm, shower.' Julie thought to herself. "OK." Was her verbal reply.

She waited about 10 minutes, then went in the house. She started in the kitchen, getting a drink of water as a cover to her real intent. She then started down the hall and as she approached the master bedroom, she could here the shower running. The bedroom door was ajar, so Julie slowly snuck in and approached the bathroom, seeing the door open, she was able to look through the gap between the door and door jam, making is less possible to be spotted by Karl. Even though she had seen him naked two nights ago, she was even closer now, and his cock looked enormous to her.

Karl washed his hair, and rinsed, giving Julie a perfect view of his taught ass. He then washed himself, rinsed off, and then, just when she thought he was getting out, he turned the water down to a bit more than a trickle, put some hair conditioner in his palm, and began to stroke himself. Karl had visions of Julie dancing in his head and thought that this was a good time to release some tension driven by those thoughts. He stroked his shaft slowly, wanting to savor the vision in his head, while at the same time, working up a big load.

Julie's left hand immediately went to her pussy as she rubbed through her bikini bottom. She was rubbing in time to Karl's stroking and wanted to come with him. Lost in her own masturbation session, she was startled when two hands landed on her hips and gently moved up to cup her breasts.

"Hello lover." Anne whispered in Julie's ear. "Enjoying the show?"

Julie spun around, coming face to face with her Aunt, whose hands were now resting back on Julie's hips.

"Anne, I...I..." Was all Julie could say.

Anne responded by planting a deep, passionate kiss on her niece, then spoke.

"Don't worry baby, you were going to get that cock tonight anyway, but now I have a devious little plan that will drive your Uncle crazy. Sound good?" Anne asked.

"I...I guess so." Julie stammered, not sure what Anne had in mind.

"OK. Here's the plan." Anne began. "I'm going in there and get in the shower with Karl. You probably won't be able to hear us, but when I call for you, come on in and I'm sure you'll know what to do. But only when I call for you OK? I want to build up a big load for you. And DON'T frig yourself to an orgasm out here!"

"I won't Anne. But I NEED that cock!" Julie confirmed and stated.

Anne walked into the bathroom innocently.

"Hi honey, I'm home! Oh my, someone is horny." Anne observed, Karl still slowly stroking his cock.

"Hi baby. Yeah, I am horny for some reason." Karl replied, now stopping his masturbation session.

"Don't stop on my account honey." Anne suggested. "In fact." She added, now stripping out of her clothes until she was naked. "I may be able to help you there."

Anne now got into the huge six person shower with Karl, got a fresh handful of conditioner and began slowly stroking him.

"Julie is out by the pool, maybe we..." Karl said in a feeble attempt. Anne's hand was doing its job.

"Don't worry about Julie honey. Or, was that who you were thinking of, all alone here in the shower...hmmmm? Were you thinking how much you'd love to walk out to that pool, drop your shorts and watch that cute, little thing suck on this big fucking cock?" Anne said, pressing the point.

"I..." Karl replied, looking for a way to change the subject...The night before came into his mind thankfully. "Last night when you were putting your toys away and winked at me, did you play?"

"UmmmHmmmm." Anne replied simply.

"But if you played on the bed, why didn't the camera pick you up before that?" He asked. "I would have loved to have watched you."

"Because I didn't play on our bed baby...I played on Julie's bed." Anne said innocently, now stroking a bit faster and letting that statement sink in.

"What?" Karl asked, confused but turned on at the same time. "You mean you and Julie?"

"Yes baby, me and Julie. She is quite the pussy licker you know. And I wanted to fuck her with my big dildo while she had the small one up her ass. She loved it!" Anne stated. "She whined and squirmed a bit when I fucked her with the big dildo, but I told her that she needed to prepare her pussy...For YOUR cock."

"What the fuck?" Karl asked, hoping Anne wasn't just playing with his mind.

"But I think she's ready for this hunk of cock now baby." Anne said, slowing down her stroking. "Julie? Julie honey, will come join us please?"

Julie had been fucking herself and the bikini was long gone. She slowly entered the bathroom, letting Karl and Anne take in all her perfect beauty.

"Yes Aunt Anne." Julie said innocently. "I'm coming." She strode into the shower and Anne stepped aside. Not missing a beat, Julie's right hand instinctively came to Karl's now throbbing cock and she began to slowly stroke it. She was transfixed on the fact that her fingertips couldn't touch, his cock was that thick. She watched her hand move slowly up and down the shaft, wondering if this was all really happening. She then looked up at Karl and he leaned into her, placing a deep, sultry kiss on his niece's lips. They kissed for about a minute.

Julie looked down at Karl's cock, now clean from the conditioner, and oozing clear pre-cum. She leaned over and licked the sticky fluid from the tip, then she began to stuff Karl's cock into her petite mouth...One, two, three, FOUR inches shoved halfway down her throat. A trick she had practiced time and time again with cucumbers and bananas. She came up to where her lips were just covering Karl's cock head and then gently led Karl's right hand to the back of her head.

"She likes you to be in control." Anne whispered to Karl.

Karl gently began to apply pressure to the back of Julie's head, forcing more and more of his cock into her mouth and down her throat. He then began literally fucking her mouth, knowing he wouldn't last much longer. Julie let him fuck her mouth for another minute, then came off his cock and looked up at Karl.

"Uncle Karl, I watched you and Aunt Anne in the hot tub the other night. Uncle Karl, I want to be your slut like Anne was. Please give me your cock?" Julie said in a pouty voice, then turned around, leaned forward placing her hands on the shower bench, and presenting Karl with one of the cutest, hottest pussies he'd ever seen.

"Yes my dear niece." Karl played along. "But first, I think I need to taste that pussy of yours."

He grabbed the towel from the shower door, folded it in half and placed it on the shower floor so he could kneel. Once kneeling, he dove into his nieces sweet pussy, licking her from her asshole down to her clit, inserting his tongue deep into her every time he got to her pussy lips.

"Fuck Aunt Anne!" Julie blurted. "His tongue is like a fucking cock in itself!" She ground against Karl's mouth, wanting to explode all over her Uncle's face.

"Yes, dear. Uncle Karl is an expert pussy licker himself." Anne stated.

Karl wanted his niece's tight pussy to come on his cock though, so he got up and placed his steel hardened cock between her pussy lips and began to slowly stuff it deeper and deeper.

"Let's see if Aunt Anne's dildo training helped you my little slut." Karl hissed, now totally caught up in the splendor of his niece's body.

He shoved his entire cock into Julie, bottoming out at his balls. Karl then began to slowly fuck her. But she would have none of that.

"Uncle Karl, I told you I was your slut. Your whore. Please Uncle Karl...FUCK ME!" Julie begged and commanded at the same time. "Aunt Anne, I need your pussy!"

Anne accepted the request and sat on the shower bench, inside Julie's hands. Julie immediately brought her mouth to her Aunt's pussy and began lapping at it.

Karl replied to Julie's request/command by grabbing her tight hips and thrusting faster, harder and deeper into her, setting Julie's pussy on fire. She lasted about two minutes and then completely went into an orgasmic convulsion, sending Anne into her own massive orgasm from Julie's tongue.

"Keep...Fucking...Me!!" Julie commanded, even as her entire body shook. "Keep...Fucking...Me!!" Her orgasm lasted a good minute, and then she became a rag doll in Karl's hands. He continued to fuck her slowly now, not wanting to pull out of that tight, warm, gorgeous pussy. But he too was reaching his limit.

Julie had decided days ago that if she ever got a chance with her Uncle, his first, huge orgasm would be all over her. Sensing that Karl couldn't last much longer, Julie dropped to her knees, using the towel Karl had used to kneel on when he licked her pussy. She took his cock in both hands and began to stroke it, placing the head and the foreskin just inside her mouth. Her tongue danced back and forth on the foreskin, and was quickly bringing Karl to an eruption.

"Uncle Karl?" Julie asked in that same innocent, shy, voice.

"Yes honey." Karl replied, loving the game she was playing.

"Will you please come ALL OVER your cute little niece? I want you on my face, my titties, my body, and especially, in my little mouth. Please?" Julie begged.

Her hands now flying up and down Karl's shaft, her mouth back on the top with her tongue working its magic, Karl was close. Anne positioned herself behind her husband and with her right hand, she began massaging his balls. The trigger for Karl's orgasm was when Anne snaked her index finger up his ass and began finger fucking him.

The first shot of cum literally filled Julie's mouth and she was not expecting that much cum in a single shot. She immediately removed Karl's cock from her mouth and her face was greeted with two massive strings of cum, each stretching from above either eye, down her cheeks, and dripping off her chin. She swallowed the initial shot in her mouth as two more large strings shot across her breasts, covering them. One more shot on her face and she took the spasming cock back into her mouth. Continuing jacking it with both hands, she swallowed three more huge spurts of salty cum.

Anne had removed her finger from Karl's ass, washed it off and was now positioning herself kneeling on the towel facing Julie. Anne leaned over and began licking the cum off of Julie's breasts, then kissing her niece, swapping the cum as they kissed. Anne continued until Julie had no more strings of cum on her face or breasts, except one string on Julie's left breast that Anne scooped up with her finger, whispered something into Julie's ear, and then placed her finger in Julie's mouth, removing a clean finger. Julie stood up, looked up at her Uncle and brought him in for a French kiss, swapping that last string of cum with her kinky Uncle. Karl smiled as he pulled away, knowing Anne had told Julie to kiss him with cum in her mouth.

The three got out of the shower, dried off, and the girls went out to lay by the pool, this time, sans swimsuits...They figured, what was the point now? The backyard was totally private, so the house basically became a nudist camp. Karl had a few work related items he needed to cover, then joined the girls at the pool. They settled into a comfort zone very quickly, and agreed that anything went as long as any participants were up for a session.

Nothing happened the rest of the day or night, since all three were worn out from the past several day's activities. Anne invited Julie into her and Karl's bed, and Julie readily accepted. They were all asleep within ten minutes!

12