Niece Rindi and Michelle

Story Info
Niece and Uncle meet a new girl.
4.4k words
4.6
5.7k
10
0

Part 1 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 12/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story isn't really part of the original Niece Rindi series, it was originally rejected because of several errors. It has the main characters but is out of order from the series. The series left off after spring break, this is four months later.

----------------Friday Mid July

The doorbell ringing awakened me from a well deserved nap, after Rindi and I had finished a very lengthy and tiring sexual encounter. Well crap... I got up reluctantly and opened the door.

"Hi, my name is Mike," said the middle aged guy in coveralls and tool belt. "Here to install a slide, diving board and deliver a few water toys."

I looked over the invoice, signed it and led him down to the dock.

"This is a great lake," Mike said. Looking around, he asked, "Is it private?"

"Very much so," I replied, "In fact I own it. At one time it belonged to a church they used it for campouts. Forty-five acres of water about thirty feet deep in the middle. I stock it with several hundred minnows every spring. I've caught a few trout over ten pounds." We walked down to the dock. "If you like fishing, I do occasionally let a few friends borrow one of my boats from time to time, just call me first."

He was impressed. "You are about twenty-five?" He guessed.

"Twenty-four," I answered his question.

"Damn! How?" He asked, "Oh sorry, not my business."

"No problem," I told him, "I inherited most of it when my parents died. A bit of luck, being in the right places at the right time. I did some stock trading using babysitting and lawn mowing money that I saved from a young age, invested in a small electronic company that sold out to a big one." I answered his question on how I could afford such a fancy location.

He nodded, I think he understood.

"I am thinking the slide should fit nicely over here on the other side of my rowboat but the diving board, I'm not sure? What do you think?" I questioned Mike.

"How deep is the water at the end of the dock over there?" Mike asked pointing to the little L extension at the very end of the dock.

"Somewhere around eight to ten feet, I think?" Was my answer.

"We'll measure it to be sure," Mike said. No high dives, don't want anyone breaking their neck if they hit the bottom. Probably just fix it to the dock, no ladder that way, safer." Mike knew his stuff, I walked with him back to his truck.

"Shelly come on out of there," he opened the passenger door to let out the girl sitting inside. "Roy, this here's my assistant, Michelle. Shelly this young guy is named Roy, He's our boss for a few hours today." Mike told her.

"Hi Roy," Shelly greeted me.

She was Cute, Halter top, light blue, low cut and see through, dark blue sports bra underneath. Black hair, cut short, page boy style, with a slight curl at the bottom. Hazel eyes, button nose, small mouth, no makeup, she didn't need war paint to attract guys. Tight green shorts, I could see her cute bare butt when she bent down to tie her shoe and her shorts flared upwards, she was naked under the shorts.

"Mike if you need me, just yell, or send Michelle and I'll come running." I let him know. I would follow that girl anywhere, I thought to myself.

"Right," Mike said.

Wonder if he saw me checking out his daughter, if so he didn't let on.

"Hey brat, you gonna hole up in your room all day?" I asked Rindi, an hour later when I was back inside, loud enough for her to hear through the closed door of her room.

We have company, I want you to meet the diving board installer and his daughter, she's about your age, possibly a year or two older?" I told my niece.

Rindi came out of her room looking flushed, it was a hot summer day, eighty-five degrees at noon, it would be over ninety by five.

Even with the AC running it was seventy-five inside. I hated to think of Mike and Michelle down on my hot dock with no shade the last hour or so.

I went into the kitchen pulled several bottles of water out of the fridge, my own spring water, Aqua Bien, the bottling company gave me several cases each month, along with my royalty checks.

"Lets go down and check to see how they are doing?" I suggested.

"Looks like you are finished here," I said as Rindi and I reached the dock. The slide looked great, green, six steps up to the top, ten feet up from the dock, it had three nice S shaped curves going down to the water, it resembled a female standing sideways. The diving board looked like the dock was made for it, extending out six feet from the end of the middle of the L.

"Would you like some water, Mike?" I asked as I held one out for him and introduced Rindi to him and Michelle.

Rindi handed a bottle to Michelle and we all sat down on the bottom of the rowboat to drink.

"Wow." said Mike, "This is good water."

"It's Aqua Bien mineral water," I told him, "From my own personal artesian wells."

"Mike can I talk with you for a minute?" I asked him. We walked up the ramp towards the yard.

"If Michelle would like to spend the rest of the day here? I'll make sure Rindi and I get her back home later. They can swim, play pool, or watch a few movies." I told Mike.

"Shelly has been working hard this summer, she should be able to enjoy her vacation, instead of working with me." I'll go ask her. We went back down to where the girls were giggling together.

"Shelly, Roy and Rindi have invited you to spend the rest of the day here if you would like?" Mike informed his daughter.

"I would like to visit a while, it's much cooler out here away from town and you and mom can fool around a bit." She teased her father.

We all walked back up to the truck, I thanked Mike for his work.

Mike drove away alone about ten minutes later. Michelle and Rindi came into the living room where I had just sat down in my recliner.

Rindi gave Michelle a tour of the house, the pool table and huge tv in the rec room were very much approved by our guest. My photos received compliments.

Once they reached my bedroom, Michelle gasped and just stood looking at all the reflections of the lake bouncing around from wall to wall off the mirrors.

"They are really fun, especially that one on the ceiling," Rindi told her new friend.

"Nice mirrors," Shelly giggled seeing the one on the ceiling for the first time.

"Stand right here and tell me what you see in this one?" Rindi suggested.

This was a game we played with all our guests as a way to get them to see themselves as everyone else does.

"Well," Shelly stared at the mirror. "I see lots of water, the bed, and the two of us."

"I see all that also," Rindi said. "I see you, about five feet nine inches tall, black hair, hazel eyes, button nose, small mouth, great boobs, I bet the guys you date just love them."

Shelly giggled at the compliments. "I don't date much," Shelly said, "Most of the guys in high school were such jerks, college guys are even worse. I live at home and work small construction jobs with dad. The guys all expect sex after two or three dates it gets to be ridiculous after a while. Too bad I can't find someone like your Uncle Roy, rich, handsome and intelligent."

Rindi showed Shelly her engagement ring. "Uncle Roy is my best friend, he is also my fiance, he drives me crazy with stupid comments but we love each other. Sometimes I let my friends borrow him for a while, so long as they know he belongs to me."

"He's your uncle, how can you marry an uncle?" Shelly asked.

"Since I was adopted by Roy's sister Sheila, we aren't actually blood relatives," Rindi explained to Shelly.

"Would you let me borrow him for about ten years or so?" Shelly asked.

"No Way!" Rindi exclaimed, "If you want to have fun though, so long as all of us play, I don't mind if you borrow him for a little while."

"Uncle Roy," "Is it okay for me and Shelly to go try out the new slide and diving board?" Rindi asked after they came back to the living room.

"Fine by me," I told them.

"I don't have a swimsuit with me," Shelly sighed.

"You are bigger than me," Rindi said. "Otherwise you could borrow one of my new ones. But... Come into my room a minute," Rindi pulled Michelle into her room.

"Last weekend my friend Candy and her mom came over and we all went skinny dipping, even uncle Roy, even though he doesn't like to swim much. It's secluded here and the only people who ever come to visit are usually only here to deliver stuff." Rindi said.

"Think we can talk him into swimming and playing with us in the lake?" Michelle asked.

"Lets go find out?" Rindi said.

She dove onto me from about four feet away as I sat on my recliner, one of these days she's going to land wrong again and I'll have a severe case of sore pecker for a very long time.

"Uncle Roy?" She batted her eyes at me.

"What do you want Brat?" I asked her.

Michelle chuckled, "Brat? Rindi are you a brat?" She asked.

"She can be at times," I told Michelle with a tease in my voice, "She's my favorite and least favorite niece depending on her moods."

"I'm his only niece," smirked Rindi. "So I get to be his favorite even when he's mad at me, for spending hours clothes shopping at the mall."

"Don't remind me of that day again," I told Rindi, "You might get punished for it, you called me stupid at least twice that day."

I swatted her twice on her butt through her shorts. "There that's once for each of the times you called me stupid." I told her.

She stuck her tongue out at me so I picked her up and she stuck it in my mouth, I kissed her for a few seconds.

"What do you want now brat?" I asked her.

"Shelly doesn't have a swimsuit with her, all mine would be too small, we are going skinny dipping but we want you to come too," She told me.

I looked at Shelly, "Is that true, you want me to see your cute naked butt and your nice boobs, all bare too?" I asked.

"Well only if I get to see you naked also," She answered, with a wink and a smile.

"Lets get this over with then, Where did you and your dad put the box with my new toys?" I asked

"They are down next to the boat," Michelle stated.

Rindi was the first to take off her t-shirt and shorts when we reached the dock, she walked up the ladder to the slide, yelped and came back down quick. "That ladder is hot," She said.

Her naked butt is even hotter than the slide, I thought to myself, while we had been watching it twitch from side to side as she climbed the stairs.

Michelle had no problem saying it, "Damn Rindi your butt is about the cutest I've ever seen, and in the girls showers in high school I've seen a bunch."

"You like my butt so much, want to kiss it? She asked Michelle.

"Yes please," was Michelle's answer.

"Have to catch me first," Said Rindi, she ran to the diving board, down to the end, dove in and started swimming away from the dock, she was fast.

I looked at Michelle, "Help me catch her and I'll hold her so you can kiss any part of her you want." I told her.

"Can I kiss you too?" She asked.

I walked over to her and leaned down just a bit, she was five feet eight inches tall, so I didn't have to lean down much in order to engulf her mouth with mine. Michelle knew how to kiss and gave her tongue and mouth willingly to my own to tangle and twist. My hands were busy massaging her rear globes and they were smooth but very firm. Working with her father, she had developed strong muscles, thin and wiry. You could toss a quarter on to either butt cheek and it would bounce back up.

"After that kiss please call me Shelly, it's what all my friends call me," She said.

Then she removed her halter top, bra and shorts. While I kissed her again, this time with no clothes in the way. She had gorgeous boobs, dark pink in color, huge brown aereolas the size of a silver dollar. reddish brown nippples about nickel size. The nipples were smaller than Rindi's but her boobs were much larger. Her nipples were puffy and rubbery looking.

Ending the kiss, I tossed my shorts and t-shirt into the boat. Walked down the diving board, it was hot, I think there's a paint you can buy to keep it cooler, I will check later I thought. I walked off the end of the board into the water and started swimming after Rindi.

"I think if I go out to the left and you go right we can corner her," I told Shelly. "I have a rope tied to several floats, just to be safe."

It still took took us several tries before we captured Rindi, she was slippery as an eel, and swam like one too, but I think she really wanted to be caught.

I had a small swim platform by the boundary ropes and it was shaded by trees, so it was cooler than the dock had been. Between Michelle and I, we dragged Rindi up the two steps and onto the platform.

She wasn't struggling anymore and I lay down on my back with her laying on top of me face down and ass up.

"Cute butt Rindi," said Michelle, "Really cute. Do you like being spanked?" Asked Michelle.

"Not really hard but when Uncle Roy does it softly, it's a bit of a turn on." Rindi turned to look at Michelle, as she answered.

I did too. Out of the water, drops on her body she was gorgeous. Her black hair dripping water down onto those 36c breasts, at most she might weigh a hundred and twenty pounds, fit and muscular from helping build things with her dad all summer. Shaved pussy with a thick black landing strip. She looked good enough to eat with a spoon.

She looked at Rindi's butt and cupped her hand, SPLAT, she let fly with a resounding echo off the lake.

Rindi flinched and tried to move away, with me holding her firmly, she just squirmed a bit, WHAP, another echo, this time Rindi yelped.

Shelly was all set to deliver once more and I looked at her and shook my head, no.

She understood immediately and dropped down so her head was above Rindi's delectable little butt. She planted a kiss on each cheek then landed one right between, right on the pucker. She licked there for a few more minutes and then moved down lower and kissed Rindi's clit.

Rindi had a small orgasm and groaned.

Rindi looked me in the eyes and said, "I'm mad at you again."

"Why is that?" I asked her. "Because it felt weird but good and you are always saying my butt is cute and looks good enough to eat but you've never even kissed it."

I laughed at her, so did Michelle.

"Rindi," Michelle said, "You call your Uncle Roy stupid but you are stupid, you need to help him by telling him what you want and he might do it for you."

"She's right." I told Rindi, "Anything and everything you want so long as it doesn't hurt you or anyone else."

"Now lets see about getting even with Michelle?" I whispered to Rindi.

I rolled Rindi off of me and grabbed Michelle, "Do you trust me?" I asked her.

She nodded yes. I pulled her onto me so her boobs were on my chest, ass up in the air and looked at Rindi. "She only spanked you twice, so you can get even if you want?" I told her.

SPLAT, Rindi slapped hard. Michelle gasped against my chest. "That stung," THWACK, Michelle shuddered just a bit but made no sound the second time. Then Rindi kissed Michelle on each cheek.

"I'm sorry Shelly I've never done this before so I don't know what to do next?" Rindi questioned.

"It's okay," Michelle told her, "I'm sure your Uncle will help you learn. I will help too, if you want?"

"Right now," I told Michelle, "I need a bit of help, you both have me so turned on that i'm stiff as a board."

I started kissing Michelle running my tongue in and out of her mouth, using suction to pull her tongue in and pushing it out again with my own tongue, my hands were busy squeezing and massaging both boobs. Tweaking her nipples, pinching firmly but gently. Great boobs she had, firm and high up on her chest, they started even with her armpits and without any sag, her nickel sized nipples were very sensitive. They had become turgid as I fondled them, licking and sucking on them as I milked them firmly with my two hands.

She was moaning and making some high pitched squeaks and squeals, obviously very aroused.

"I'm on the pill," she told me, "So it's safe. I haven't been with a boy since last year when he dumped me after going away to college, the creep."

"He must be a complete idiot to have dumped a girl as cute and nice as you are," I told Shelly.

I moved my hand down to her pussy, stroked it from the bottom up to the top a few times. She was wet and aroused, I tweaked her clit. She groaned, then reached down and guided my stiff organ into that sweet honeypot. She rocked up and down, starting out slow, then speeding up, then slowing down, after several moments I grabbed her hips and thrust into her deep, she came hard and that took me over the edge, I shot into her three times. We just lay there for a few minutes recovering our breathing.

Rindi looked at us and said, "That was beautiful. I wish it had been me though. You both owe me at least one orgasm."

We swam back to the dock and walked naked carrying our clothes back to the house, we had forgotten towels but the short walk in ninety degree weather dried us fast.

"Hungry," I asked both girls? Eighteen year old teenagers are always hungry. We got dressed, the girls in their shorts and halter tops. I put on my jeans and a plain white t-shirt.

We went to Pirate Cove restaurant. "I've never been here," Said Michelle, "Is it new?"

"I think it opened sometime in February," I answered.

"Whoot Woo what a cutie, holy shit those are real, Uncle Roy's a stupid monkey, ha ha ha." The parrot squawked when he saw us.

"Jack can I suggest a new menu item, Parrot parmesan?" I asked when he came over to us.

Jack said, "For a genius you still look and act like a monkey. My parrot has you pegged."

The girls are both giggling with laughter.

"Hey it isn't funny, I say, "He compliments you, insults me." I glared at the two girls, they laughed even harder.

"Jack this is our new friend Shelly, she's never been here before, treat her like she's one of the family," I informed him.

Rather than ordering for her, I asked for three menus and he sends a waitress over to bring them to us.

"Hi Candy, coming to visit us soon," I asked her. She had come from the kitchen when Jack told her we were here. She had been making pizza dough and her apron had flour on it.

"Hopefully on my next day off, it's been busy here, somehow there's this rumor going around that Capt'n Jack's Pirate Cove has several dishes that have to be tasted to be believed." Candy winked at me.

"I find that hard to believe," I winked back, "Give us just a few minutes to decide but please bring us three waters." I said.

"Michelle this is my treat so order anything you like, except the five pound lobster." I told her.

Michelle was reading the menu, "There isn't any lobster on the menu?" She questioned, after a minute.

"That's why Uncle Roy's stupid." Said Rindi, "He said that same thing to me the first time he brought me here."

"What are these two that say, Uncle Roy's Luscious Lasagna and Uncle Roy's tantalizing tuna melt?" Michelle asked.

"I'm not sure," I winked at Rindi, letting her know to say nothing.

I motioned to the waitress that we were ready. "We would like to have two of these strange sounding dishes," we informed her of our choices, "And one twenty inch CaSuRi pizza to share."

"I'm not sure if I like the lasagna better or this pizza that melts in your mouth?" Michelle commented after finishing both and drinking the bottle of water.

"Wait a minute!" She exclaimed, examining the bottle, "I know this label, and the parrot says you're stupid. Only Rindi says that. Capt'n. Jack said you're a genius and Candy said you're wonderful, when I went to use the restroom, You're the Uncle Roy on the menu."

"Guilty as charged I informed her. I like to help my friends and now you are one of them." I told her.

"Lets get going now," I told the young ladies. Once we had finished off every crumb from the plates of food.

12