Niece Rindi and Michelle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gave the waitress a hundred dollar bill and told her to keep the change.

She said, "Capt'n. Jack told me not to charge you."

I took back the bill and gave her a twenty instead.

We dropped Shelly off at her home and we exchanged phone numbers and told her to call us anytime.

Rindi and I returned to our home and had a great evening reliving everything that had happened in the last five months, since she had moved in with me.

"Uncle Roy, I want to ask you a question but I don't know exactly how to word it properly?" Rindi said.

"Just ask and I'll answer the best I can then." I tell her.

"I love you, more than I ever thought possible," Rindi tells me. "Why do I still get so jealous when you have sex with other girls. I'm happy just having sex with you. I sure don't want any other guy to even just kiss me. So why do you need other girls besides just me?"

"Don't you want me to have sex with your friends?" I asked her. "If you really have a problem it isn't necessary but I think our girlfriends would be very disappointed, especially Candy and Su, if they were suddenly left out."

"That's not what I mean at all," Said Rindi.

"My friends get horny and they haven't visited much since spring break. It would hurt their feelings if we stopped completely. I just need to quit being so jealous is all." Rindi said.

"You do know that Su and Candy are both very jealous of you. They get a few moments every few weeks, you get me twenty-four hours a day, every day, either one of them would gladly trade places with you." I told Rindi. "I don't want to have to replace you, especially after all the work I went through housebreaking and training you the last few months."

Rindi punched me lightly in the stomach, realizing I was joking and not wanting to hurt me too badly.

"Yeah," Rindi said, "I've finally gotten you partly civilized, you aren't the hermit you used to be and with dance classes every Saturday, you are about halfway to being trained yourself."

Rindi put my hands on her naked boobs underneath her halter top and kissed me intensely. "Promise me you'll always love me the most?" She asked.

"You're the only girl I have ever really loved, the only way that I see us ever being apart will be when one of us is dead, hopefully a long time from now." I said, while returning her kiss.

My hands were still busy massaging her boobs and I pulled her shirt off over her head. I kissed the brown acorn sized nipples and sucked them in one at a time. They stiffened and felt like giant, hard rubber gum balls, as I suckled on them lovingly. She pulled my t-shirt off and tossed it on the couch. She raised up so I could remove her shorts. Rindi stood up so she could pull my jeans and silk briefs off. My stiff erection soon felt warm lips and tongue surround it with loving kisses while her mouth sucked at it.

I tapped her head. "That feels so good, I don't want to finish in your mouth right now though, come up here and put my erection where it belongs."

Her moist pussy felt similar to her warm mouth but my prick was happy in either place. She bucked up and down slowly while I licked her nipples and massaged her rear cheeks, using them as handles to lift her up and down my joyful prick. Neither one of us wanted me to finish too quickly so we would stop moving if I got close to releasing. Rindi had several orgasms before I could no longer hold back any longer.

We lay in each others arms just snuggling, I grabbed a light blanket and covered us up. We ended the day the same way it had began, with us asleep after loving sex, my rod still inside her, both of us happy and content.

12