Niece Rindi Ch. 01

Story Info
My niece Rindi Comes to live with me.
4.2k words
4.48
34.7k
48

Part 2 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 12/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is truly a work of fiction, none of it actually happened. I wanted a story to be plausible. Too many think huge breasts and penises make good reading. I prefer realism in the sex department.

Her name was Marindi, she was my niece. She hated that name and went by the shorter version Rindi.

She had just recently had her 18th birthday.

Rindi was five foot two, had chestnut brown hair just past shoulder length. She weighed a hundred pounds soaking wet. Size, zero/one. I didnt know they made size zero clothing but found that out later.

Rindi always joked that I was her favorite uncle. I was her only uncle.

My own parents had died just five years ago, dad to a heart attack and mom from multiple organ failure from a vaccine.

When my cell phone rang. "Your sister is calling on your cellular device." I answered and said, "Hello Sheila, What's up besides the sky?"

"Roy, I need a huge favor and I'm not even sure how to ask or where to begin? Her voice sounded hopeful but worried.

"The beginning is usually the best place," I answered.

"Rindi graduated already, instead of waiting until June. She took college class credits and is done with high school, graduated with honors." Sheila informed me.

"Wow, that's great, good for her." Was my enthusiastic response.

"Did you know that colleges charge almost triple for out of state residence students?" She asked me.

At 24, I had finished college myself just a few months previously. "I did know that," I told her. I went to college not far from the house I had inherited from our parents.

"Rindi wants to go to the same college that her favorite uncle went to." Sheila said, "And since it saves a lot of money, could she stay with you and use your address?"

My sister Sheila had adopted Rindi when she was still a baby from a mother who was too young to be able to take care of her.

Sheila and I had been close forever, she was my big sis and took care of me. She was 16 when I was born. I am 24 now so she was 40 and Phil was 50.

Mom had been sick for a long time and dad acted as her nurse. That had been up until five years ago. When they both died within days of each other.

Sheila and Phil helped me to get over the grief.

When our parents died, Sheila and Phil took care of all the funeral arrangements. The inheritance and all the other things that death causes families to go through at the worst time possible.

"Of course she can," Was my immediate reply.

I drove to the airport to meet my niece in my five year old Ford Escape SUV. It's nice to have all wheel drive in winter. The airport is an hour long drive when traffic allows.

At the airport in baggage claim I was looking for my niece and noticed one girl looking a bit lost and smiling at me occasionally. She was drop dead gorgeous. Clear skin, no makeup except a light shade of pink lipstick. Shoulder length dark brown hair. Black jacket covering from her neck to her knees. Blue jeans. She resembled my niece a little bit.

Everyone was grabbing suitcases and leaving, I was getting worried, where was Rindi?

The last time I had seen her was Christmas just three months ago. She had owlish shaped glasses, colored mouth braces and acne.

Finally that very cute girl had an even bigger smile and walked towards me wheeling a big suitcase and carrying a black purse. "Don't you recognize me Uncle Roy?" Asked Rindi.

"The voice sounds a bit familiar," I joked, "But I'm looking for my niece and she has big old owl shaped pink glasses, acne and braces.

"The braces came off last week, I got contacts and a new product to clear my skin." Rindi informed me, amused at my reaction.

Rindi had been to my house with her parents twice I think, in the last five years. I had visited them every Christmas. I hate flying so I always drove.

Being my only niece, I'm sure that I spoiled Rindi with gifts of money on birthdays and holidays but really hadn't spent much time actually getting to know her.

My house, my pride and joy, bachelor living at its finest. Ranch house, single story, huge living room, comfortable nine piece leather sectional, 62 inch flat screen tv.

Dining room set up so three chairs in back and two at the heads could view the 45 acre lake out the glass window that took up the entire outside wall.

The kitchen with the island in the middle next to the stove, standing behind the island a person can reach the fridge, dishwasher, sink, cupboards, trash can and the stove without moving more than two feet in any direction. While also viewing the water.

My rec room, this one I had made my man cave, 72 inch theater tv with surround sound, eight speakers. Four theater chairs, black curtains to pull over the window making it pitch black. Pool table with five custom made house cues that cost more than the table.

Rindi was speechless. Just stood staring, I had this room fixed since the last time she was here.

Telescope on a tripod next to the window, I like birdwatching.

Next is a small room, I haven't figured a serious use for it, right now it had my camera equipment. Canon 7D with half a dozen red or gray lenses in different focal lengths. External flash packs, three of them with custom made reflective boxes for flash, I hate flash photography, preferring natural light. Two tripods, one I spent a few hundred dollars buying after a cheap one broke and I feared my camera might break also. Canon cameras are built tough so besides a few scratches it was fine.

Walls had pictures I had printed out, mostly wildlife except one stunning black and white of a young girl I had won a photo contest with.

Returning back to the living room, I showed Rindi into the spare room and realized I had a major problem.

I had purchased a custom made queen size bed with gel insert and memory foam mattress. I never used it and no one else had either. The problem, no sheets or blankets. My bed was a California King bought at the same time. All my bedding was for the King size bed.

We would need a few things for her to sleep in this room.

The room itself had the big window facing the water just like all the rooms in the house, a huge walk in closet with a full length mirror on the door. The two walls were a soft pastel blue. The ceiling was egshell white.

The bathroom was between the two bedrooms, you had to go to the hall to get into it from the guest bedroom. on the opposite side was a half bath just toilet and sink.

Ah my bedroom, Rindi just gasped when she looked around inside.

The big window of course. The walls were all mirrors. The closet doors were each full length mirrors. There was even a mirror on the ceiling above the bed.

She saw my pillow, picked it up and made a face,.."It stinks like shit! Have you crapped on it or what?"

"Umm, I actually haven't been sleeping in here, usually I just crash in my recliner or sleep on the reclining couch." I tell her, "Three of the nine pieces recline."

Guess I need a few pillows too, I started making a list, Towels, I had two, washcloths, two, hand towels also two.

By this time Rindi is having a meltdown of laughter.

In between giggles, she is trying to talk. "Unc, unc, unc, Uncle Rod, My parents always said that you were a genius but I don't think so."

I picked up the pillow and put it into her face. She pretended to gag and I let her go.

"Why don't you go unpack in the guest room and I'll take a short nap in my recliner?" I suggested, "Let me know when you are done and we can go buy what we need."

Suddenly I was awake. Rindi apparently jumped on my lap from several feet away and landed right on my swollen erection, probably from my dream of her a few seconds before.

"OUCH!" I shouted, Are you trying to cripple me?"

"Why not at all," she grinned and asked, "Is that hard thing because you were thinking of your girl friends."

"I don't have any girl friends and now thanks to you I couldn't even use one for a while anyhow!" I said with a bit of anger.

My only girlfriend had left me or I had suggested she leave, after a big fight.

Anna had accused me of being a pervert when I watched her take a shower. She only allowed missionary position and wanted all the lights off even then. She had hated all the mirrors in the house.

"Let's go get what we need." I said.

Rindi and I found Bed, Bath and Beyond thanks to gps and Google.

As a bachelor I was really pretty simple with how I live and don't require so many things, I soon discovered that young ladies have a different way of thinking.

Rindi had filled two shopping carts full of towels, washcloths, sheets, blankets and beach towels. Various colors and sizes, some of them light blue, some yellow, some green and some purple.

Then she saw the pillows, "I think we are going to need a bigger boat Uncle Roy?" She teased me using a movie line we had watched a few years ago.

I found a shopping cart abandoned a few aisles over, brought it to her.

Bamboo pillows with memory foam, a hundred bucks a pop, she wanted five.

"FIVE FUCKING PILLOWS!" I think my voice echoed over the whole store, I didn't realize I was angry, my voice even startled me.

I only had the one pillow on my bed and two small throw pillows for my couch why would we need five?

Rindi looked at me with a sheepish expression. "I need two for my bed, two for yours and if we ever have company then one more." She explained.

I grabbed four more of the damned things, threw three into the cart and smacked her cute little butt with the fourth.

"I want two for the couch and another for my recliner, and two extra," I said. "May as well get them now instead of having to come back. Ah hell, grab another and make it ten fucking pillows."

"Did you get pillowcases too?" I questioned.

Her turn to blush.

"Not yet," she was smiling at me now.

We wheeled the carts to the checkout. The lady asked me what all the shouting was earlier and I had to apologize for shouting.

I said, "You see this little brat here? She's my niece and I may love her, But at times she is also my least favorite niece."

Rindi giggled, catching onto my joke, "I'm his only niece so I get to be his favorite, least favorite, cutest and ugliest, nicest and meanest." She said it with a bit of happiness.

"Would you be interested in adopting this little brat for about three or four years?" I asked the clerk.

"No way!" I have three of my own and she looks like she loves you more than you realize." The clerk said.

Rindi was blushing as I handed my debit card to the lady.

She looked at the card, asked for my drivers license. I was expecting this and already had it out.

On the back of the card it said, see picture I.D.

I took the receipt and wheeled two carts to the car while Rindi pushed the third one.

It was around seven p.m. I was hungry.

"Are you hungry Brat?" I asked her.

"I always am," Rindi said playfully.

"Hungry for food you minx!" I teased.

She grinned and giggled, then said, "Food too, sometimes."

There was a new restaurant that had opened in town, I had seen it advertised on my computer as a local pirate themed something or another, it had taken it's name from some movie.

"Still like seafood, brat?" I asked Rindi.

"Oh yes, it's one of my favorites," She answered.

Captain Jacks Pirate Cove. That was the name over the door. I held the door and let Rindi inside first. Two big sailboat chandeliers lit up the dim interior.

The hostess who might have been all of 18 or 19, you have to be over 18 to serve beer, over 21 to pour, escorted us to a secluded booth. "I hope you and your girl friend enjoy yourselves," She said.

She was dressed to show cleavage, white low cut blouse, short black skirt, black thong, you could see both butt cheeks when she bent over. The blouse loose enough with a loose bra under allowed me to see both little brown, walnut sized nipples. When she leaned over me in the booth, she looked good enough to eat with a spoon.

Rindi giggled and said, "I'm not his girlfriend, I'm his favorite niece. Except when I call him stupid, then I'm his least favorite. Since I'm his only niece I get to be both."

The hostess was bright but it took her a moment to catch on. When she figured it out she said to Rindi, "He's pretty cute make sure you treat him right."

She left us with two menus. There weren't any other customers except us.

"Whoot Whoo," squawked a red and gold mckaw in a perfect wolf whistle, what a cutie."

Rindi blushed at the comment.

"Ahoy me hearties, I be Captain Jack, And what brings you onto the deck of me good ship Pirate Cove this evening?" He asked.

"We were out getting bedding supplies because my Uncle Roys stupid and bought a bed without pillows or sheets or blankets," Rindi sang out, giggling.

"Uncle Roys Stupid, Awwwk!" Sang the parrot.

Capt Jack and Rindi doubled over laughing. I glared at Rindi and suggested a new menu item featuring stuffed parrot.

I decided on the Captains platter since it had a bit of everything. Rindi settled on a shrimp scatter. The food was good, the water wasn't.

"Yuck!" Exclaimed Rindi, "This water tastes like your pillow smelled."

I took a small taste and spit it out.

Looking around I spotted our hostess, her name was Candy, I had seen it on her blouse. I motioned her over, explained about the water. Neither Rindi or I ever drink soda pop so I asked if they had any juices?

Candy said they did and brought us each out a glass of cranberry juice.

We finished our meal and went to pay when I had a sudden inspiration.

I asked Candy if I could talk to Captain Jack for a moment.

"If this is about the water? I already know," he said. "There's a problem in the pipe line somewhere, some kind of chemical leaching in. I only started this place last month and I don't like losing customers over a simple thing like water. I really need a signature dish to really take off.

"I think I can help you out with the water," I informed him. Have you ever heard of Aqua Bien bottled water?

"No, sure haven't," he replied after thinking it over."

"Well it's mostly a local brand around here," I explained, "but we have a huge export market to California where their water is crap and mine is a rare mineral water from artesian wells."

I handed him a business card and wrote the name Bob on the card, then said. "You call Bob up tomorrow, tell him Uncle Roy gave you this card and It's worth fifty free cases of Aqua Bien Water, to be delivered asap. I will call and talk to him tonight so he knows about it. There is one catch, you can't sell the water it's free as a promotion."

"Wow!" Exclaimed Jack, You sure surprised me there, I thought you were some sort of crazy when your niece said you were stupid but you're pretty sharp."

"Uncle Roys stupid! Uncle Roys stupid!" Sang the parrot.

"Anyone hungry for roast parrot?" I ask.

When I gave Candy the money to pay, I handed her a hundred dollar bill, "Uh oh," she said, "I can't change this. You two have been our only customers tonight, we open at four and close at nine. With no business we aren't able to make change for more than about fifty dollars."

Our bill was only twenty two and change. I checked in my wallet, handed her my debit card. She ran it through the machine after reading it and asking for ID. She handed me one copy and I added a twenty dollar tip before putting in the total. She was busy writing on the back of the customer receipt, when I handed the completed receipt back to her.

She jumped up put her arms around my neck and gave me a kiss on the lips, then put her tongue inside my mouth, I kissed back making sure to use my tongue to advantage.

Rindi exclaimed, "Hey you two, get a room!"

Jack came at me looking angry as Candy stepped between us. "It's okay Jack, I kissed him," she said and showed him the twenty dollar tip. "We couldn't make change so he had to use his debit card."

He shook my hand, said I was nuts as well as crazy.

The parrot called me stupid a couple more times and we left.

Doing nice things for good people is what I live to do.

Back home, I helped Rindi make up her bed, she helped with mine.

"We can figure out the rest tomorrow," I told her, "Right now I'm so burned out, I could fall asleep standing up."

I noticed a lump in my shirt pocket, pulled out the receipt from our meal. Candy had written on it. You and your niece are so cute, call me sometime and it had her phone number.

I was asleep when Rindi crawled into my bed. I always sleep naked and all she had on was panties and a bra.

It had been one long day for both of us. Rindi had been on the plane for over two hours. I had driven to the airport and back.

Then we had gone shopping and out to dinner.

In the morning my stiff erection woke me up since it was poking against Rindi. Her tiny little butt pressed against my dick. Letting me know just how long it had been since I last masturbated. It had been about two weeks or so. I was so hard that it almost hurt.

Rindi was still sound asleep and I couldn't even remember how or when she had come to be in my bed.

I got up quietly so I wouldn't wake her. Looked at her for several minutes, just looked. She was so small and innocent.

I slowly and carefully moved away from the bed.

Walking towards my bathroom door, I grabbed my bathrobe on my way by the closet. I was still naked and my erection preceded me through the door.

Too hard to be able to pee, I stepped into the shower, closed the glass doors. Turned the water on and adjusted it to a comfortable level.

After about ten minutes when I had finally rinsed off all the soap and my erection had finally gone down, I just peed down the shower drain. A few more minutes of just enjoying the water. Finished, I opened the glass door and was surprised to see Rindi sitting on the toilet seat with the lid down. I have the super soft toilet seats with built in heat for the cold months.

Rindi had been watching me through the glass shower doors. I don't know how long she was there.

She was still only wearing the bra and panties she had slept in. The bra was one of those half cup demi bras, very sexy in green lace, that allowed me to see the entire top half of her cute little boobs, almost all the way to her acorn sized nipples.

The bottom was a matching green and was see through, except the very bottom was a bit darker with a bit more cloth just barely hiding her sweet little cunny.

She smiled sweetly and said, "You're so cute and your prick is the first one I've ever even seen before."

I didn't know what to say at this point, the cutest, sweetest and most innocent young lady had just watched me shower.

"Want to wash my back for me?" She asked hopefully.

Back, front, boobs, pussy, butt, feet and everything else, I was thinking. My erection was back in full force.

She pointed at it and giggled. "I think I see my answer."

Normally when I shower, I only use one of the shower heads. I turned on the other three so we were getting water nearly 360 degrees around us.

I was already clean so I focused on her. I lathered up her hair first, shoulder length dark chestnut brown and the softest I had ever felt. Rinsed it off, made sure all the shampoo was off every last little hair.

Next was her back, I took my time soaping her up from the bottom of her neck to her heels, skipping her butt for the moment. I used the nearest shower head to rinse the soap from her back. Then I started soaping her cute little butt, it took me several minutes to make sure it was clean and finally rinsed it off. Before she could turn around I kneeled down and kissed each cheek, massaging and kneading them. I lightly took a small bite, more of a soft nip out of each cheek.

She yelped, caught her breath and moaned softly at the feeling she got from that.

Now she turned around to face me. "You forgot my front," she informed me.

12