Niece Rindi Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No I didn't," Was my reply, "I saved that for desert." She was wet, I didn't bother with a washcloth just put soap in my hands and started lathering her up, again from the neck down, skipping her pert little boobs and cunny for the moment. Rinsed her off.

Now, I soaped up her breasts, my gracious they were firm but soft, nearly all nipple, 32B, they looked like an acorn sitting on a quarter sized aereola. Her boobs were smaller than my hands. Those nipples were huge though. Rinsing her boobs off, when the soap was gone, I just continued massaging them softly, then I took one into my mouth, sucked it gently but hungrily, making sure to use my tongue as much as possible on the nipple.

I repeated this on her other pert little acorn, this time I started humming. I had been caressing and massaging her boobs for nearly fifteen minutes.

Rindi gasped, she groaned, she shook, her body gyrated. I'm sure she would have fallen if I hadn't caught her.

"What was that?" She asked when she had finally recovered enough to speak.

I smiled and told her that was just a little tiny boobgasm.

"Boobgasm?" She laughed, "That's not even a word. It sure didn't seem little to me, that was incredible. I've never felt anything like that before."

"What would you call it then?" I asked.

"Wonderful and exciting and I want you to do it often," She replied with a giggle and a wink.

"I think there's still one spot I haven't cleaned up yet," I informed her.

Her pussy was next. She was mostly clean shaven except a triangle patch landing strip. I took my time washing it. Ran my finger slowly from the top to the bottom, it might have been three inches long and very narrow.

The shower head has multiple settings. I tried a light pulse, letting the water hit her from her waist to the bottom of her little seashell.

A single kiss on her little love button afterwards and she gasped, her body jerked out of control, she tried to catch her breath and fainted from her first oral orgasm. I caught her before she could fall.

I carried her from the shower. Towelled her off in the bathroom. Laid her gently onto my bed.

She looked at me, her eyes sparkling, "That was so totally amazing." She said.

I agreed with that, I had never seen anything like it. My last girlfriend must have faked every orgasm. Anna hated anyone even seeing her naked, she could get undressed under a nightgown from fully clothed and never show a speck of skin. I think there's a few terms to describe her. Conservative, frigid, golddigging bitch.

Rindi was different, just becoming a woman with the excitement it was bringing and she was no longer the shy little caterpillar. She was now a beautiful butterfly.

She sure wasn't afraid to let me see every inch of her blossoming body in all it's glory.

I left her to recover on my bed and started getting dressed, I was thinking I might need to masturbate soon.

12