Niece Rindi Ch. 02

Story Info
Rindi gets jealous and we make out.
6.4k words
4.63
13.1k
9
0

Part 3 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 12/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In part one my niece Rindi had moved in with me. She had one hellacious orgasm and I had left her to recover.

I was sitting reclined in one of my electric sectional couch seats early the next morning after Rindi had moved in, just staring out the huge window looking over my private lake.

Rindi came into the room wearing a white Hello Kitty T-shirt and tight blue jeans. I could tell she had her green demi bra on, as the white shirt allowed the color to show through.

Rindi jumped onto my lap and I had to quickly adjust my crotch so she wouldn't land on my erection as she had the day before.

"What lake is that? She asked and pointed out the window.

"It doesn't actually have a name, its my own private lake." I informed her.

She was impressed, not many people own a 45 acre lake. Of course not many people made a pile of money in college by day trading, or in high school investing in no name electronic firms that went big. I was the quintessential nerd in high school, glasses, thin, 5'8" tall, 120 pounds. I split wood, carried 80 pound sacks of rabbit food one on each shoulder. I had muscles but they weren't obvious. Only had one blind date in the four years of high school, living twelve miles from the nearest town and no car didn't give me much chance to date and being shy didn't help much either. That one date didn't turn out well.

The girls at school would make fun of me, when they talked to me at all. They called me tiger eyes, my glasses were thick framed plastic and had black and gold stripes. I was also called nerd, string bean, skinny, pathetic, loser and some even worse names.

My ex girlfriend Anna was the only girl I ever kissed or had sex with and she was a frigid uptight bitch. She only wanted me for what she thought I would give her.

I told Rindi all of this while just staring into her eyes and she nodded once in while.

"Uncle Roy, I was teased too". Rindi said, "Mostly I avoided the other kids, eating lunch alone, studying in the library. I was called owl face, brace face, zit face, pimple puss, pizza face and other similar things."

I looked and saw a few tears forming as she related all of this to me.

You are the first person to see me besides my parents without my glasses, braces and with my face cleared up.

I pushed the button to lower the power seat, stood up with Rindi in my arms, she put her arms around my neck. I carried her into my bedroom. Set her down on her feet in front of one of my mirrored walls.

"What do you see here?" I asked her. Pointing at her reflection.

She had been scarred even worse than I had from kids in her high school, her self esteem was really low.

Rindi wasn't sure what to say, so I helped her.

"What I see," I began, "Is my niece, she is incredibly cute, dark brown hair, lovely hazel eyes, clear skin, no owl shaped glasses. Thin but not anorexic, healthy glow to her skin. You are simply gorgeous."

"Now you try it!" I demanded of her. Wanting her to describe herself.

Rindi gulped once, then again. "Uncle Roy she said, "Thank you so much for the compliments. The main reason I wanted to come here to live was after the years of the stupid boys my age teasing me I needed a change. I wanted a boy friend but not some jerk off who used to tease me."

"What I see in this mirror, is you. You are handsome, pleasant face, blue eyes, blonde hair, you have strong muscles but not the body builder type." Rindi told me.

"Oh you're just exaggerating now." I told her. Anyway, thank you for those kind words. Then I added, "To the new owl face and tiger eyes may they never have to fear an unkind word about looks again."

Did she jump into my arms or had I just lifted her up, I was never sure. Her mouth and mine just seemed to meet each other, our tongues wrestling for dominance. Maybe the only good thing Anna had ever done well was kissing, she had taught me a few things. I pulled Rindis' tongue in and out of my mouth, curled my own into a U shape, held her tongue with my own. Pushed and pulled it into her mouth. Tongue fucking her mouth with my own tongue.

We kissed like that until my muscles started to strain from holding her, even with her arms around my neck, 100 pounds after enough time will strain even the strongest of muscles. I finally returned her to the floor onto her feet.

She just stared at me with a glow and a gleam in her eyes.

"Uncle Roy! You are the first guy I've ever kissed or anything else! It's amazing and wonderful but scary in a good way," She told me. "I think that I would do anything you ever ask me."

ANYTHING, my brain was exploding with ideas.

"You know Rindi, I think I feel the same way, ask me to do anything and so long as it's legal and doesn't hurt anyone, if at all possible I will do it.

We had lunch, talked about our similar high school experiences, played many games of pool. She was a good player. We played rotation, solids and stripes, nine ball, eight ball, bank the eight. She won as often as I did, quite a feat since it was my table and I knew every quirk of the felt.

We watched a couple of movies, I could stream hundreds of movies onto my 72" flat screen.

The arm rests on my theater chairs fold up out of the way, have built in cup holders. I raised up the right side arm rest so I could put my arm around Rindis' shoulder as we watched the movies. Occasionally I would caress her little boobs.

It was early evening about six o'clock. "Want to go with me to the Pirates Cove? I asked Rindi.

"Let me change first," she said, then walked into her room.

She came out wearing a plain brown t-shirt and jeans, similar to what I was wearing. Only my t-shirt had a breast pocket.

We went to Captain Jacks Pirates Cove Restaurant. Since I'm an excellent cook, I don't eat out often. I did want to make sure the water had been delivered.

Candy our favorite waitress was working our section. The only waitress they had as business was slow.

Those wench outfits are unbelievable. White blouses with scoop necklines, showing lots of cleavage, short black skirt, barely long enough to cover up any panties or thong. Sexy white fishnet stockings and black ankle high boots.

"Whoot Whoo," the parrot wolf whistled, When he spotted Rindi. "What a cutie."

Rindi blushed and smiled.

Jack smiled at us, said the water had been delivered before they opened.

They actually had a few customers today, four couples scattered around now, not a lot but it was a start.

"The customers have been telling me I should charge for the water and give away the food," Jack laughed.

"Uncle Roys stupid," Squawked the damn bird.

"Hey Jack I have an idea for your signature dish, parrot parmesian with a shrimp sauce garnish." I suggested.

Rindi looked at me shocked.

"Relax," I told her, "I had a Nanday conure for eight years. Its one reason I hate shopping."

"Oh tell me," She begged.

Jack leaned in and said, "I gotta hear this too."

"Well, every few weeks I would take him to a breeder who raised parrots and he'd clip a few flight feathers, just enough so he could still fly but not far. From about the living room, to his cage in my room." I told them.

"Anyways, Just like this parrot, they all love to wolf whistle, whoot whoo and then he'd say what a cutie. No problem until I was watching a movie with several naked girls and I said, Holy Shit those aren't real." I told Rindi and Jack. "Well I went to a store with my bird and there was a lady with obvious implants. She told me she thought the bird was cute."

"Whoot whoo what a cutie, Holy Shit! Those aren't real, then my bird added three laughs, ha ha ha!"

I never took him shopping again.

Jack and Rindi were doubled over laughing at the story.

The parrot had been listening too, he squawked, "Whoot whoo what a cutie, Holy shit those aren't real, ha ha ha."

Jack shook his finger at me, "Naughty boy!" He admonished, What if he says that to my customers?"

"Parrot stew!" I exclaimed.

"Uncle Roys stupid," Squawked the damn bird.

This time all three of us laughed.

Candy came to our table after making sure the other customers were not needing anything.

"What's so funny?" She asked us.

I repeated the story. The parrot once again sang out, "Whoot whoo, what a cuty, HOLY SHIT THOSE ARENT REAL, ha ha ha, Uncle Roys stupid!"

"Anyone hungry for Roast parrot under glass with honey glaze?" I asked.

Candy sat down with us and Jack left to visit the other customers. She sat next to Rindi and leaned her elbows on the table. That white blouse was gaping open and her loose bra allowed me to see her entire chest from her neck to her delectable small nipples. Candy has bigger boobs than Rindi, probably about 34c or 35c, her nipples are only about dime size which are smaller than my nieces 32b with acorn sized nipples.

"Can I ask you two a question? She began.

"Asking is free, answers might be more expensive and correct answers even higher." I answered her.

Rindi giggled, Candy groaned.

"It's about senior prom," Candy said. "We might have to cancel it this year. I go to a private school and we don't have enough adult chaperones, even with all the teachers and principal we are coming up one adult short. Is There any way possible that you would be willing to be a chaperone for us?"

When? Where? What? How? What the hell? I hadn't gone to a single dance at my own high school, neither had Rindi. Here was a chance that we might actually make a once in a lifetime event.

"You see I go to an all girls catholic school, we have I think 40 senior girls, there are only a few teachers and our principal. We don't really want our own parents so you would be perfect." She explained.

"Give me your principals name and information and I will call her to see what is needed." I said.

She wrote the information on a card and handed it to me.

After finishing our meal, Candy handed me our bill, I once again wrote in twenty dollars in the tip column.

Candy jumped in my arms put her own arms around my neck and opened her mouth slightly in invitation. We played tonsil hockey for a few minutes. Tongue fucking and doing a bit of mouth to mouth deep breathing. This girl knew how to kiss, she had definitely been practicing.

When I put her down, all the other customers cheered. I think I turned a bit red from embarrassment. Candy just smiled at me.

Rindi wasn't smiling. On the ride home she was quiet. I tried asking her questions about her apparent anger? She didn't answer.

When we got in the house, I closed and locked the door. Rindi went to her room.

After about half an hour, Rindi stalked out of her room. I was in my favorite recliner watching a tv show but not paying it much attention. She was wearing an oversized pink pajama top it ended just below her thighs.

She sat on the couch section next to me.

"Did I do something wrong?" I asked her.

"Maybe? Maybe not? I'm just so damn confused, I'm not sure, it's like I'm on a roller coaster." Rindi admitted. "Going to a senior prom, even if not my own school sounds like fun, that is exciting to me. Being here with you is the best thing to ever happen to me in my life. I'm not sure why I felt jealous and turned on at the same time, when you kissed Candy."

"First," I said, "I did not kiss Candy, she kissed me. Prom might be a fun night, we need to check and see if we can even go?

Jealousy is a normal reaction when someone you care about shows affection to someone else. Getting horny when you watch those same things happen is also normal. Getting angry might be normal, it sure as hell won't solve anything or accomplish anything and I don't ever want you mad at me. If I ever do anything to upset you, I want you to tell me. I can't fix what I don't know." I told her.

She got up from her seat, climbed onto my lap and straddled my legs. No panties, no bra, just that night shirt. She looked into my eyes. "Are you hard from kissing Candy or is it because of me? I love you Uncle Roy, if you need to kiss Candy, or any other girl, I can't promise not to get jealous or upset, but I promise not to ever kiss another boy, I only want you." Rindi informed me.

Which one of us moved first, I don't know, it doesn't matter. Our mouths found each other and we tongue fucked and played kissy face, while my hands carressed and massaged, first her small perfect boobs and nipples, then her cute little butt.

After what seemed like mere seconds but turned out to be nearly an hour, I eased her out of my arms. Her eyes had that gleam and I knew she was as horny as could be.

"Rindi, I asked her, "Are you on any birth control?"

"Uncle Roy, I'm a virgin and the day before I came here, I went to my doctor and got a Nexplanon insert. It takes seven days to be effective, I want to have sex soon but I'm afraid and no way did I want it to be any of those horrible boys from my school." Rindi said.

"We have all the time in the world," I informed her. "We will wait for the right moment. Right now I'm going to bed."

I turned off the tv, walked into my bathroom, brushed my teeth, peed. Gargled some mouthwash. I got undressed and climbed into bed. Not sure if Rindi would follow me or not?

She came in a few minutes later, took off her night shirt and climbed in next to me. I put my arms around her and just cuddled with her all night.

Once again my iron hard erection woke me up. I slipped out of bed and figured I wouldn't be needing my robe this time and just headed to the shower.

I had just turned on the water and got it adjusted to the right temperature when the shower door opened and Rindi stepped in behind me.

"My turn to wash you," Rindi said playfully. She turned on two more shower nozzles, one to a slow massage, one to a pulsing stream.

She washed my back quickly but spent a long while on my buttcheeks and hole. Holy Shit! A vibrating stream aimed up the ass is a very intense feeling.

My erection was about as hard as it had ever been, I turned around now and showed Rindi.

"Look what you did to me," I said, This is all you and not anything Candy did to me last night."

"Can I touch it?" Rindi sounded hopeful.

"You can do anything you would like, just remember the balls are very sensitive. Take your time and just explore." Was my reply.

She must have been born knowing how to give a handjob, maybe it was instinct. It was definitely incredible, she rubbed up and down, squeezed gently a few times, kissed the tip. Since it had been over two weeks since I last masturbated I didn't last long. When I ejaculated she pointed it down at the floor of the tub but caught some on her hand, gave a small taste and then caught some more which she licked greedily. "Tasty," She said.

"Thank you very much," I said, "You did wonderfully."

We got out of the shower, dried each other off. I could have just stared at her cute naked body for hours without growing tired of seeing her. I led her back into my room after tossing the towels over the shower rod.

I had Rindi stand in front of the closet mirrors, I could see multiple images of her now, any direction I turned was one of my mirrors.

"Would you mind if I take a few pictures of you? I asked. "You can trust me, no one besides the two of us will ever see them. Wait here, I'll be right back."

"Sheila and Phil used to take pictures whenever we went anywhere special," Rindi said. "I'm not sure about posing naked though?"

I grabbed my Canon 7D, the 50mm lens with the gray ring. I like it best for photographing people as it has low light capabilities and is closest of all my lenses to what the human eye actually sees. I set the camera to AV mode. Used F 1.2 for low light.

I asked Rindi to put one hand on her hip, the other one to pretend to push her hair back and lean her neck down slightly to one side. I had seen a model pose in similar fashion on a magazine cover. That model was clothed. With the 50mm you can't zoom in or out, you have to move forwards or backwards yourself to accomplish closeups.

Rindi smiled as she posed for me. I had her wet her lips. Stick her tongue out. I moved close and got a few head shots. Took some shots of her breasts, one then the other filling the view screen. Then backed up and got just her two breasts.

My favorite shot was one from behind her, I had her turn a bit so she had her left boob visible and looking over her shoulder with the sexiest, sultriest look I had ever seen in my life.

When I asked her to put just her demi bra and panties on, I took a few dozen more pictures. It's a little strange but Rindi wearing those turned me on more than her being naked had.

After I had finished taking several hundred pictures. Rindi asked for the camera, she took quite a few of me naked in different poses also.

We got dressed finally and I went out to the kitchen to make us a light breakfast of omelettes and toast.

Once we finished eating, I took the camera card out from the camera and placed it in the usb converter. Downloaded the pictures into my computer and we viewed them on my 27 inch color monitor.

Rindi was very happy looking at how truly gorgeous she appeared in the pictures, I had captured her true beauty in nearly every shot. The close ups of her breasts weren't great, they had good focus but you couldn't see who they belonged to. Seeing one boob fill up a screen did nothing to excite either of us. We deleted many shots neither of us liked.

The pictures of her in just bra and panties remained my favorite memory of that day for many years.

When we finished looking at the pictures, I copied the best ones onto a disk drive to give Rindi a copy of them to keep for herself.

Later I would run them through a photo program to edit and fix them even better.

"Are you happy living here with me?" I asked Rindi.

"I've never been happier in my life," Rindi told me, "I will need to go clothes shopping though. I only had room in my suitcase for socks, underwear, a few t-shirts, a second pair of jeans and my toiletries. Most of what I had at Sheila and Phils, I had outgrown."

"Can't you just shop on the internet?" I asked.

"Oh no way," Said Rindi, "I need to try on everything I get because of my size, sometimes even petite is too big."

"Want to borrow the Escape today and see if you can find your way to town and back? I asked her.

She looked wounded. "No, I want you to drive me into the mall today. Will you do that for me?" She begged.

"I did tell you I would do anything for you, but damn it all, I hate shopping." Was my reply.

"You won't be shopping," Rindi said giggling, "I will be."

Just how I wanted to spend an entire Thursday, going from store to store in a two story mall.

We got to the mall around ten a.m. not many people inside the stores. There were a lot of elderly people walking the perimeters of the bottom level. It was still chilly outside for early March and the mall allowed the seniors to get their exercise indoors.

We went up the stairs to the second level. The employees were just starting to open the doors of the stores.

There was one store that Rindi thought looked interesting. La Petite Redoute. French designs. There was a green cocktail dress on a mannequin in the window. I say it was a dress but damn, two spaghetti straps over the shoulders, barely enough material to cover the breasts. Leaving lots of cleavage showing, it ended just above a pair of black panties, where it had a green bow.

"That's the kind of outfit that could get a girl raped if she wore it in public," I told Rindi.

She giggled at me.

Monique, that was what her name tag said, came over to us. "May I help you?" She asked us.

"My niece," I pointed at Rindi, "needs to get a few things."

Monique eyed our jeans and t-shirts, she was thinking we probably were wasting her time, since no other customers were around yet she decided that she may as well humor us though.

12