Niece Rindi Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What size are you sweety?" She asked Rindi.

"I don't know anymore," Rindi replied, "I had a growth spurt and my boobs have grown a little bit and I've gotten a little taller since the last time I bought any clothes."

"Sir?" She asked me, "If you would like to wait in our husbands waiting area, this might take us a while, I need to measure her and figure out what her style is?"

"Her style is young brat with a side of cute," I teased.

Husbands waiting area, I could almost like this kind of shopping, 32 inch tv, cushy chairs, a couch, sports magazines on a coffee table. Some French fashion magazines. I leafed through one. Holy Shit. This thing had playboy beat all hollow. Nude is nothing compared to how sexy showing some skin, while just hinting at what's under a few pieces of strategically placed clothing, can do to a guys libido.

It was nearly noon when a smiling and happy Rindi told me she was ready to leave.

"Your niece is a perfect size zero," Monique told me "And she certainly made some great choices. She will certainly be able to turn mens heads around when she walks past them."

I wasn't sure I liked that idea. I wanted Rindi to look nice but if she dressed anything like I had seen in those magazines, I wouldn't let her out in public.

I handed Monique my debit card to pay for whatever it was that Rindi had decided to get. Fortunately they have delivery so we wouldn't be carrying packages around with us.

"What next?" I asked Rindi."

A few stores down was Victoria Secret.

"I definitely need to go in there," Rindi said leading the way."

Noon on a Thursday, is a good time to be in the mall if you dislike shopping, since school kids aren't around yet and not many other customers, you get more attention from the store clerks.

No mens lounge in Victoria Secrets, I felt weird being in there.

The girls name was Stephanie, she asked Rindi if she could be of service.

Rindi explained about moving here a few days before and had only brought a few essentials but needed everything for a new wardrobe from the inside out.

When Stephanie asked Rindi what size she needed. I decided it was a good time for me to be somewhere else.

"How long do you think you will need? I asked Rindi.

"Give us at least an hour," Said Stephanie, "I need to measure her bust for an exact fit, then she may try on a whole lot of different things."

I went out of the store then, spotted a Dairy Queen, they had merged with Orange Julius, I ordered an orange drink, sat down to drink it. Tossed the empty into a trash can.

Slowly walked past a few stores. Came to a Dicks Sporting Goods. This kind of shopping I can handle. Looked at some fishing poles and reels, I had plenty of both at home but I can still look at them and daydream.

I spent long enough browsing and didn't really need anything. I buy almost everything for myself online.

Back to Victoria Secrets. No Rindi anywhere in sight, no Stephanie either.

"May I help you sir?" Asked Bridget.

"I'm just looking for my niece, I left her here a while ago and am just wondering how much longer she will be needing?" I answered.

"Is she that cute little thing with the shoulder length dark brown hair?" Bridget asked.

"That sounds like her," I said.

"Stephanie is helping her to try on a few things right now, she wanted to get all dolled up for someone special and seeing you, I know who." Bridget winked when she said that.

I spotted an interesting looking black outfit, Fabulous Full Cup Teddy. It had the two small spaghetti straps over the shoulder, the bra left the entire upper half of the breasts exposed almost to the nipples. It was see through with Vs and Ss zig zagging to the crotch where a bit more material hid just the bottom of the honeypot. I could imagine Rindi wearing this thing.

"Would this be available in a size for Rindi?" I asked Bridget.

"Let me go check her size." Bridget said.

When Bridget opened the dressing room door, I heard both Rindi and Stephanie giggling.

Bridget came back to where I was daydreaming about Rindi in this outfit. I had thought myself into an intense level of hardness. Bridget spotted my erection through my pants and laughed at me.

"Your niece is a very lucky girl," She told me. "She is a perfect size zero, 32b breasts. We have the Teddy in her size in several colors. The black, a white, green, red, yellow, and turquoise."

"Yes please," I said. At this point I wasn't sure what I was even saying. I'd like one in each of the six colors. I don't want her knowing about them though. What do the little Vs and Ss mean? I asked.

Brdget laughed at my question. "I see why your niece says sometimes you're stupid. What is the name of this store?" She asked.

"Hard On For Guys?" I asked.

She laughed harder, "I've got to tell that to my boss, she's the owner." Bridget could finally talk again.

Do you have delivery available?" I asked.

"Of course," Bridget told me, and I handed her my debit card.

"Roy Maxx?" She asked me.

"That would be me," I said, handing her my drivers license.

"You're the one who made all that money senior year in high school?" She asked. "My father was your teacher for economics, he always said you should have been teaching the class."

"I just got a bit lucky," I told her. "Your dad taught us about buying stocks on the margin, speculating in cheap stocks, short selling and how to find a broker." I had been saving up to buy a car, I invested my money in a no name small electronics company instead."

"What happened next?" She asked.

"Well it was strange, I invested 10,000 dollars to start. Five thousand of mine, five thousand on the margin, I explained, Each Monday after the weekend the stocks were 1 dollar even, each Friday they were 1.50. I sold them and made 15,000, the broker got an eight percent commission." So I had 13,800 the second week, 19,700 the following week, 28,000 the next. Ten weeks later, I had 318,937.50 after commissions and taxes. I continued buying and selling until the small company sold out to the really big one around the end of senior year."

"My dad said you were some sort of genius," Bridget said.

"Mr. Moody said it wasn't possible to do what I did and gave me a c-. I told her. "I showed him my check after the big company bought all my shares." He congratulated me and said that the class was only supposed to be a simulation. He couldn't be held responsible for a student losing real money."

"Wow! Exclaimed Bridget, "My dad recently retired on a teachers pension with social security, he has nowhere near what you made in just a few months."

"I just had a little luck with the right timing," I said then.

"I want you to teach me about investing like you did," said Bridget, My dad is always telling me to invest for the long term, he says your way is just too risky."

She gave me one of the store business cards with her name and phone number.

Rindi and Stephanie came out of the dressing room and over to us.

Rindi said she was ready to go, I handed my debit card back to Bridget to pay for whatever it was that Rindi had purchased.

Rindi said she still needed some jeans and other every day clothes. We found a Target store on the bottom floor of the mall. Rindi spent another hour or so picking out jeans and t-shirts.

Did I mention that I really hate shopping?

"Hungry, Brat?" I asked her.

"Always," was her immediate reply.

"I meant for food," I told her.

"Food too, sometimes," She teased.

Pirates Cove, we said at the same time. Jinx! You owe me a kiss, we again said at the same time.

We left the mall, kissed a few times before driving away.

Dinner was pretty much the same as the last time. The parrot called Rindi, cutie. Said I was stupid a few times.

Tipped Candy a twenty dollar bill, invited her to visit us the next day after school and before her shift started.

Accepted another very intense kiss and we left to go home.

At home I parked in the garage and we entered the house from the hall door next to my room. I helped carry the target bags into her room. I went to the living room and turned on the tv.

Rindi went into her room, I assumed she was putting her new clothes away in the closet and the dresser inside the closet.

She came out of her room in an oversized white night shirt and nothing else. Jumped onto my lap. Smiled her sweet, sexy, impish, cute lips at me. Put my hands on her little rump. Stared into my eyes.

I massaged her butt cheeks and waited to see what she would do or say.

Rindi put her arms around my neck, put her head on my right shoulder, purred contentedly like a satisfied cat.

She lay there for a while both of us just enjoying the closeness, neither of us wanting to move and spoil the moment.

Finally she wanted to talk though. I turned off the tv.

She looked into my eyes. "Uncle Roy, I haven't even said thank you yet for all my new clothes." She said lovingly. "Thank you so much. I can't wait til they get here and I can model them for you. I want you to take lots of pictures and we can even send a few to Sheila and Phil. Not the Victoria Secrets ones though."

She giggled at some private thought, "I love you so much, I just don't know how to say it, the way you make me feel? You look at me the way I've seen hungry animals look at food. Like you can't wait to take a bite out of me. It's exciting and at the same time from anyone else it would scare the crap out of me. With you, I know you won't hurt me and I feel so safe.

I hugged her to me, wrapped her in my arms, kissed her, using lots of tongue inside her mouth. Sweetly but with growing urgency and passion, she kissed back.

"Rindi, I'm not an animal," I told her, If I look at you that way it's because I have some of those same feelings you do. When you stare into my eyes you have a hungry look that takes my breath away. I've told you about Anna. I'm not the most sexually experienced guy. I want us both to feel safe. Anything you want to try with me, just ask and I will do the same."

"Some things I really want to try with you," Said Rindi, but how can I ask you to do something that I don't know myself."

"Relax," I told her. "We can try things, if it feels wrong or unpleasant we just stop doing it and do something else. Anna hated having me see her naked, could get dressed and undressed never showing breasts or any skin at all. You not only don't object you let me take pictures of you naked. You took some of me. You are a passionate and exciting young woman."

Apparantly I had said enough to encourage her to take off her shirt so I could see her pert little boobs and her nipples were turgid with arousal. I fondled them both, she purred into my mouth. I took my shirt off. Tweaked her nipples, put one in my mouth while continuing to tweak the other. Switched sides, treated the other to the same treatment.

Rindi sighed happily, her body jerked a few times, eyes rolled back in her head. She was panting, having a hard time catching her breath. I never knew that a woman could have such an intense feeling from her boobs, as my niece did. This was the third time she had a boobgasm with me.

I let go of her boobs then, she calmed down a bit but looked puzzled.

"What enjoyment do you get from doing that to me? She asked me in a curious tone. "Making me lose control, my pussy leaking all over your pants, it feels so incredible but why do you enjoy it so much?"

"Well now that's pretty easy to explain," I told her. "The thrill for me is seeing you enjoy it so much. Some guys, the selfish ones, usually the boneheaded jocks and self centered creeps, think every lady wants them. Those guys only think of themselves. Making love should be mutual. The guys who want a blowjob but would never suck a girls pussy. The two pump chumps who enter and exit so fast the lady is left high and dry, will never understand. True bliss is having your partner completely losing control."

Picking up Rindi and putting my recliner seat back down took a few seconds.

I carried her into my room. Placed her gently on the bed. Put her legs over my shoulders so her little love box was right in my face. I licked from her perineum to her vulva. I kissed her pussy lips, licked all around them. Avoiding her pearl, it was sticking up, begging for attention. She was in heat, begging me to make her cum. Finally I relented and sucking her clit into my mouth I just used a bit of suction and she was cumming into my mouth. Continuing the sucking, I also started licking.

Rindi was struggling for breath. She gasped out, No more, oh no more, I can't take anymore. It's too intense, too good, my head is going to explode."

Going into my bathroom, I brushed my teeth, removed my pants and briefs. My erection was still stiff, no way could I pee. I began to stroke myself.

Rindi came in and saw what I was doing.

"That should be my way to thank you," She said and grabbed my stiffness with both hands.

I'm not the longest guy in the world at six and a half inches, a bit thicker than most, two and three quarters across the mushroom head, bigger than the inside of a toilet paper roll. I had gotten stuck once when I tried using an empty roll to masturbate, I had to rip the cardboard apart to get unstuck.

Rindi just used both hands one on top of the other like she was milking a cow, it didn't take long before I let her know I was about to cum.

She pointed my cock at her face and caught most of it in her mouth, she swallowed what she could catch. The rest landing in the toilet.

"Yummy," She said jumping up to kiss me. The taste of myself in her mouth wasn't so bad and I could tell she wanted my approval for what she had just done.

I still needed to pee, so I moved over the toilet and Rindi grabbed my prick to aim it for me, this was new for both of us and guys it's a great experience. Rindi kept changing the angle to aim at different parts of the toilet.

We both brushed our teeth, mine for the second time. Used some mouthwash and went to bed, we both slept soundly that night.

12