Niece Rindi Ch. 05 - Candy Visits

Story Info
Candy and Rindi.
4.8k words
4.67
8.7k
6

Part 6 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 12/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In chapter 1 my 18 year old Niece Rindi comes to stay with me.

‐------------------Tuesday week two

It was about noon.

"Rindi, are you coming with me today?"

I asked her.

"Where are we going? She asked.

"I promised Jack we would go meet him today at two o'clock at the restaurant, I'm going to cook for the three of us." I tell Rindi.

"Oh goody, their food is okay, but yours is far better." Rindi said.

Our first stop was at a grocery store, Coast

Restaurant Supplies.

I need a few things I tell Rindi. I grab one of their flatbed type carts. It sits about four inches off the ground. Rindi decides to act like she is four years old and hops on the cart. "Push me around Uncle Roy."

Fine. She rides the cart while I shop. I need a couple cans of solid core albacore tuna, some pure virgin olive oil, a dozen eggs. Heavy cream, several types of cheese, mushrooms, cucumber chips, spaghetti noodles, lasagne noodles. Ricotta cheese. Basil, and lemons.

I'm sure there are some things at the restaurant but I want to make sure I have what I absolutely need. Two big packages of fresh mixed seafood, each package has, shrimp, scallops, clams, calamari and shelled crab legs.

We pay and get to The Pirate Cove just before two. Jack is there and lets us in.

I carry my big box of ingredients. Jack tries to peak in the box.

"Nope," I tell him. "All I need you to do is show me where the pots and pans are and turn on the oven and stove for me, then you and brat can wait at our table for me to bring it out."

He leads me to the kitchen and turns on the big oven.

I go to work, Use the olive oil and egg whites to quickly make my own mayonnaise. Put four slices of the dill rye bread in the toaster. Opened the tuna, added mayo, juiced a few lemons, added the juice, added in some ketchup. Took the warm bread from the toaster, placed a slice of swiss cheese on each, put a dollop of the tuna spread on each piece of cheese, topped each one with six cucumber chips.

Opened one of the refrigerators. Grabbed three bottles of Aqua Bien water. Found a serving tray. Found four plates. Put the extra piece of bread in a warmer, saving it for Candy.

Brought it all out on a wheeled serving cart, to the table where Jack and Rindi were waiting. "Here we go, I tell them." Uncle Roys famous Tuna Melt open faced sandwich.

Rindi smiles at me. Jack glares at me. "All this fuss for a damned sandwich? He asks obviously upset.

"There's more to come," I tell him. "This is just the appetizer."

"Yummy," says Rindi.

"Thank you," I tell her.

"Not bad." says Jack. "Better than my chef makes them but not what I really need."

"Okay the next one will take a while." Here play some cards while you wait." I say, and hand them the deck, I brought along.

Back in the kitchen, I quickly put the heavy cream and parmesian cheese into a sauce pan. Get some water on to boil in another pan, throw in the angel hair spaghetti. Once I have the alfredo cooked, I add the seafood mix, some mushrooms, basil, and garlic. I taste it. Pretty good, I think. Eight minutes later the spaghetti is done.

I put a mound of spaghetti on each plate, put on a healthy scoop of seafood alfredo on top of each plate of spaghetti. Added some freshly grated parmesian, It smells great, looks good, I take a taste. Needs something, oh yeah the lemon juice. Perfect, I plate four servings, putting one for Candy next to the tuna sandwich in the warmer.

Put the three plates on the cart, wheel it out.

Set a plate in front of Jack, one in front of Rindi, and I sit across from Jack next to Rindi with my plate.

"Holy Shit!" Says Rindy, "Totally scrumptious," after she took the first bite.

"Amazing said Jack, "How long did this take start to finish?"

"It can be done much quicker," I tell him. "At home I keep a gallon pickle jar full of the alfredo in my fridge, then if you put the seafood mix into the alfredo and get it hot while at the same time cooking the angel hair pasta, it takes roughly ten minutes."

Jack just stared at me. Are you shitting me? This dish in just ten minutes. How would you like to take over as chef here?" He asked.

"No Thanks," I tell him, "I really don't like working for anyone else. These two sheets of paper have the exact ingredient list and recipes for the dishes. I'm going to give them to you on one condition. When you add them to the menu, I would like them to say, Uncle Roys Tasty Tuna Melt, and, Uncle Roys savory seafood pasta."

"Deal, says Jack." "How much does it cost to make?"

"Buying in bulk, the seafood blend can be cheaper, I paid 19.99 for each bag. I only used one bag. The spaghetti is like one dollar. The alfredo, is just cream and parmesian, so maybe five bucks and don't forget mushrooms, basil, and garlic, so thats about roughly thirty dollars and you can get about six servings per pan, charge twelve dollars and you make 72, leaving 42 dollars of profit." I reply.

"Genius," Said Jack, Seafood spaghetti, why the hell didn't I think of that?

"Because as my bratty niece pointed out to me the other day, most people cook spaghetti with a tomato sauce. I don't care for it much since it gives me heartburn." I tell him.

"You can even use the same recipe to cook lasagne, You would need to add more cheese, but I think you could charge like 14.99 for that and still make a decent profit." I say, After thinking it over in my head.

"More genius," Says Jack.

"What's genius?" Asks Candy as she had heard that comment as she came over to us sitting at our table.

"Have my seat," I tell Candy, "I'll be right back."

I hurried to the kitchen, checked the time, 3:45 no problem. Checked the food, still warm, brought the two plates and a bottle of Aqua Bien over to Candy. Set them down in front of her. Jack scooted over so I could sit.

Candy tasted the sandwich, "Damn! That's tasty," She said. "It just about melts in my mouth."

Rindi giggled, "Try the pasta," She encouraged Candy.

"Holy Shit! Thats really, just Wow! Incredible but who made it?" She asked.

Rindi told her proudly, "It was my Uncle Roy, everyone says he's a genius, except when he's stupid."

"Uncle Roys Stupid!" Sang out the parrot.

"Jack," I suggest Parrot lasagne for your signature dish," All four of us laughed.

Candy got up to go start her shift, I collected the dirty dishes and put them on the serving cart. Jack wheeled them out to the kitchen.

Rindi and I called goodbye to him as we were leaving.

Candy gave me a kiss before we left. I squeezed her thong covered rump, massaged both bare cheeks under her skirt. She giggled and said she would see us Sunday. If not before.

‐----‐---------Sunday week 2

"No shit! Ejaculated Candy, your uncle spanked you?" She queeried excitedly.

"Only two swats, well three but the first one was with my panties on and didn't hurt. The other two hurt like hell, then he kissed my butt cheeks and licked my pussy until I came on his face." Rindi informed Candy.

"Candy, Rindi," I called out. I slammed the garage door, so they wouldn't know I'd heard them.

"In your room uncle Roy, I was just showing Candy your bed." Rindi said.

"I thought you showed her the house the last time she was here." I said.

"She wanted to see the mirrors again," Said Rindi.

I walked into the room then and picking Candy up, gave her a kiss, she kissed back. I put her down.

I went back to the living room wondering what would happen next.

It didn't take long to find out. Rindi led Candy into her room and showed off some of her new clothes that had been delivered. She hadn't let me see any of them yet. I was a little jealous but I knew eventually I'd get my turn to see.

"This is my prom dress," Rindi showed Candy the gold colored gown.

"Oh My Gracious!" Exclaimed Candy, "Has your uncle seen this!"

Rindi giggled, "Seen it? He bought it, I don't even know how much he paid."

"You will have to wear some sort of thick bra and panties, under that thing." Candy said, "There's a dress code at the school. Even for prom. I love it though, every guy will be drooling over you and wanting you to dance with them."

"I only want to dance with my Uncle Roy, said Rindi, I have never even been to a dance, I don't know how."

"It's okay," Said Candy, "Most of the seniors won't know how either."

Rindi brought out the little wooden box, opened it up. Took out the necklace to show Candy.

"Holy Shit! It's incredible!" Candy exclaimed. It matches the gown perfectly."

Rindi put it back in the box and put the box back into her dresser.

"Do you still want to borrow my uncle for a while?" Rindi asked.

"Oh yeah, for sure. I dream about him all the time." Candy said. "I'm going to dump my boyfriend after prom. He's a nice guy in so many ways but very selfish when it comes to what I want out of sex. He expects blowjobs but never does anything for me, except straight sex."

"Okay then," said Rindi, "I have a few rules though, I get to watch and if I say stop, you quit no matter what or how good it feels. Oral only, I don't want him to actually fuck anyone but me."

"Agreed," Said Candy," Do you think he'll lick my pussy for me? Oh and am I allowed to suck on his prick?"

"Yes to both of those," Said Rindi, "Only I get to suck his prick too. His Cum just tastes so wonderful, I love it."

"Do we just go ask him or what?" Candy questioned Rindi.

"I have an idea," Said Rindi, "You aren't much taller than me and I bought a few things, from Hard On For Guys, last week. That's what Uncle Roy calls Victoria Secrets. Lets see what looks good on you?"

"Wow!" Exclaimed Candy, "I can see why he calls it that. Looking at these things as she examined the lingerie hanging in the closet."

She picked out a light blue, sheer, see through nightgown.

Rindi closed the bedroom door. Both girls took off their clothes and Rindi put on her night shirt, no bra or panties. Candy put on the nightgown, also failing to put on a bra or panties.

"Ready?" Asked Rindi.

Candy just gulped and nodded.

Rindi opened the door, walked out confidently, Candy followed a bit more hesitant.

I was napping in my recliner, dreaming about the two young ladies in my nieces room. One of them sucking me lovingly while the other rode my tongue with her sweet pussy.

I awoke instantly as Rindi landed on my lap, carefully so she missed hitting my erection, she had learned from a previous encounter where she nearly incapacitated me.

"Hello there, Uncle Roy," Rindi giggled sweetly, "I have a surprise for you but I want you to close your eyes and follow me."

I knew we were walking into my bedroom, as I had walked from the living room to the bedroom many times in the dark. Wait here a minute. She led me to the bed and I sat down.

"Candy do you mind if we take a few pictures?" Rindi asked her friend.

Candy agreed and Rindi went to get the camera still mounted on the tripod.

Rindi took a few pictures of Candy in the see through nightie. Front, back, sides, close ups, full length, she had learned a few photo tricks from me and got good focus and angles.

"Okay Uncle Roy, you can open your eyes now." Rindi giggled.

Sweet Rindi was in her nightshirt but had her boobs and pussy covered up.

I looked over at Candy, did a double take. Then just stared at her. Dark black hair, page boy style, reaching to the tops of her boobs and a little bit of curl at the bottom. Dark green eyes, five foot four, 34c breasts. Dime size nipples sitting on silver dollar sized areolas. Nipples a dark brown nut color. Naked under the gown, shaved pussy, legs and armpits. She was a vision.

"Which one of us is cuter?" Asked Rindi.

"I refuse to answer that on grounds that might incinerate me." I joked.

"In all honesty, I think that Candy has the cuter hairstyle while Rindi has a cuter face.

Candy has a fuller bust but Rindi has bigger nipples." I reply. "It wouldn't be fair to say either of you is cuter than the other since you are both incredible visions of loveliness."

"Good answer," Said Candy.

"Rindi, I'm standing here practically naked, you have that big old shirt covering everything up and Uncle Roy has all his clothes on. What should we do about this?" Candy asked.

Rindi just grinned and removed her shirt, I reminded myself to help her shave her armpits soon, the stubble was becoming a shadow. Her gorgeous nipples were stiff and she fondled them both as I watched.

Candy made a move to remove the nightgown and I stopped her.

"Leave it on," I told her, I know that Rindi told you about her first real orgasm and how much fun and excitement she had.

The girls both attacked me, maybe not attacked, so much as overwhelmed me.

Rindi pulled my shirt off, Candy struggled with my pants, I unbuttoned the single button, she unzipped them and I lifted my legs so she could pull them off. Both girls admired my erection through the black briefs I was wearing. I hate boxers as they offer zero support to any guy who has even a reasonable size penis. They tugged the briefs off together.

"Company first," I told the girls. "Candy come over here. Rindi use the camera. We might not keep any pictures but you never know."

Candy and I kissed a few times, using lips, tongues and mouths. I curled my tongue into the U shape and suctioned her tongue in and out of my mouth for a bit.

Next I licked under her armpits, she tasted a bit salty from sweat, not a pleasant taste, not terrible either. She giggled as it tickled, I repeated this on her other side. I kissed her nipples through the cloth covering them, pulled one into my mouth, soaked the cloth in spit. Lightly bit the other nipple while massaging the first one.

I pulled the material off her shoulders and down past her boobs, her top half was naked now, I saw Rindi working the camera, she had switched lenses from the 50mm to the 18-250mm red ringed lens. I looked into one of my mirrors.

There was Candy about four of her and eight boobs for me to see and lick, fondle, and suck and play with to my hearts content. She wasn't quite as sensitive or responsive as Rindi was while getting her boobs played with. Still she made occasional mewling sounds and I knew she was enjoying every second of the ministrations I paid to them.

I moved her down onto the bed, put her legs over my shoulders, looked over to Rindi to make sure she was okay with what I was about to do. She nodded and made a V with two fingers and stuck her tongue in and out of it a few times.

Then I licked the little pussy through the material soaking it with spit. She tasted stronger and not as sweet as Rindi, but plenty sweet enough and I wanted her to get as much enjoyment as possible from this experience.

"Rindi quick, get me a couple towels or we will have to change the blankets," I ordered.

She jumped up from the camera, tossed me two towels and I put one under Candy after folding it in half.

"How attached are you to this nightgown? I asked Candy.

She pointed at Rindi, "It's hers," She said.

I grinned hearing that. Grabbed the material right in the middle and pulled it to both sides tearing it right up the middle and throwing it to the floor after raising her enough to get it out from underneath her back. Candy gasped at this display of strength and power.

I went to work on her bare pussy, licking from the perineum up, back and forth, using tongue, fingers, mouth suction. I put two fingers in the bottom of her slit facing up, to massage her g-spot. She was close to an orgasm now. Her breathing hot and heavy, panting. I didn't want her to achieve that yet. I pulled my fingers back out, licked all around her seashell, avoided the pearl, licked up, down, sideways. She begged me to make her cum.

I put the two fingers back in, she was wet and hot inside, I grabbed her clit with my lips, did the snake action on it with my tongue. She moaned, she bucked, and clamped her legs around my neck, I couldn't breathe. I relaxed, knowing it wouldn't last long. Pulled my fingers back out. Slapped her butt a few times turning it red and was finally able to remove her legs from strangling me.

"Wow!" She said when she could talk. "That was just fantastic. I see why Rindi says she loves how you make her feel. It's the best feeling ever. I never had an orgasm like that. I think I may need to borrow you a lot."

We both looked at Rindi now. She didnt look angry but not real pleased either.

"My turn," Rindi said. Leaving the camera and grabbing a clean towel.

"Do you know how to work the camera?" I asked Candy, "Or would you rather help me calm down our little minx?"

"We can always take more pictures, I want to help you with her." Candy said.

Her eyes big and glistening, Rindi put her arms around my neck and hugged her naked body against mine. All the time I had been working on Candy my erection had gone down. With Rindi, naked and hugging me it popped right back up.

I placed Rindi onto the bed with her legs pointing towards the camera so she was laying across the bed instead of head to foot.

"Rindi if it gets too intense for you just smack my head a couple times to get my attention." I let her know.

With Candy just twist her nipples and she will probably stop too.

Both girls giggled so I lightly twisted one nipple from each of them just to show them how effective it could be.

"Damn that hurts!" I Exclaimed as four hands suddenly twisted my balls.

More giggles. The hands let go. I made a comment not real complimentary about the girls parentage.

"Candy if you work on that boob and nipple, I'll work on this one, Rindi really climaxes quick and hard, so go slow and gentle." I offer instructions. "Just do to her what feels good when someone does it to you."

"You are the first one who ever played with my boobs or pussy," Candy said.

"Whoa, Are you kidding me?" I asked her, what kind of jackasses are you dating?"

"I don't want to talk about it," said Candy and right now Rindi is waiting.

"Oh, we can make her wait, teasing gets her hot," I explain.

Rindi nodded in agreement.

I kissed Rindi on her forehead, then her nose, then finally her lips, Candys lips met mine on Rindis mouth so I stuck my tongue in Candys mouth. Pulled it out and put it into Rindis.

I left her mouth and moved on down to the boob I had claimed, licked all around it, avoiding contact with her nipple. Candy watched me and repeated the action on the other one. I sucked almost her entire boob into my mouth. Spit it out, repeated this a few times.

Rindi was already breathing hard, mewling and sighing, I figured as sensitive as her nipples were it wouldn't take long.

I told Candy to pretend her tongue was a snakes tongue and use it on the nipple while using mouth suction on the whole boob at the same time. I was doing this on my side.

Rindi bucked, twisted, gyrated, moaned, her eyes rolled up in her head, she gasped a couple times. I really wish I had gotten a picture. What I didn't know was Rindi had set the stop action on the camera to take a picture every two minutes.

I told Candy to stop playing with the nipple now and we let Rindi come back to earth.

"Are you still alive?" I asked Rindi.

She grinned at me. She was glowing. Happy, she looked at Candy, thanked us both.

Then she pointed at me, made the V with her fingers, poked her tongue in and out.

"This time Candy," You work over her boobs and nipples, I'm going to lick some cream from this pussy cat," I say with a wink.

I pulled over my desk chair, easier than sitting on my knees. Placed Rindis legs over my shoulders, gave a long lick, from top to bottom, then bottom to top. Around the entire outside edge in circles, starting wide and moving closer each rotation, once reaching the clit, a small lick, then to the outside again.

Rindi Groaned, She bucked her hips at me, grabbed my head, tried to shove it down to her clit, I closed my mouth, allowed her to move my head but kept my mouth closed. She gave up after realizing I didn't want her to cum so soon. Went back to my teasing circles. Candy had been watching me. She tried duplicating the same action on Rindis nipples.

12