Niece Rindi Ch. 05 - Candy Visits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Poor Rindi was nearly hysterical with the need for release. I finally relented and grabbing her pearl with my lips gave it the snake treatment and she had a massive climax, I think her biggest one yet.

She had fainted away from the pleasure.

"Holy Shit!" Said Candy, "Rindi told me she had passed out once from your tongue but I thought she exaggerated."

"Now you know why she enjoys it so much. She is very sensitive, both her nipples and the pearl of her clit, She is able to have several orgasms in a row and they build into a giant one." I explained this to Candy.

I checked Rindis breathing, her pulse, she was fine, coming back down.

Moving around the bed I kissed Candy.

"Whoa is that what she tastes like? Her pussy I mean," Candy asks. "It tastes really sweet."

"Take a taste yourself," I winked at Rindi who was able to breathe again and she winked back.

Candy was tentative so I decided to help.

Move over here so your head is between her legs, then open your legs for me. Now whatever I do to you, do to her.

The angle was a bit awkward so I got underneath Candys legs so she was almost laying with her pussy on my face.

Once again I started licking Candys box, running the big oval circles around her pussy, tightening the circle just enough to occasionally meet her clit but not take her over the orgasmic cliff.

Candy was learning fast and Rindi was bucking and groaning with pleasure once again.

I put my teeth lightly onto Candys Clit, flicked my tongue on it a few times suddenly she was bucking, spewing her juice everywhere.

Both girls were having orgasms and I went to grab my camera. I saw it was set for stop timer and grinned at Rindi. I just hoped some of the shots were in focus.

When both girls had recovered enough to move again. They were all smiles and whispered something to each other.

"Okay, Uncle Roy, lay on your back now with your legs over the side." I was commanded by both girls.

I did as they asked. I'm not going to argue with the two cutest girls I have ever met asking me to do something.

"Okay Rindi you work on that side and I get this side," Said Candy.

Rindi wasn't experienced, I wasn't either though, as the closest I had gotten to a blow job was Rindi kissing just my tip and licking it like an ice cream cone just a few days before.

Rindi was eager enough but Candy apparantly had been avoiding intercourse with her boyfriend by practicing blowing him. She was good, well from me who had never had this before, anything would have been good.

It only took a few minutes for the girls to have me on the edge and they decided to tease me now.

"Don't let him cum," Candy told Rindi, "I want to tease him like he did to us."

They both just stopped right then, I groaned.

"Come on girls, don't be mean," I told them.

They just giggled and told me to be patient.

"Oh I am so going to spank two girls butts til they are so red they can't sit comfortably for a week," I threaten.

Two mouths again start working on my stiff pole. Again they stop. Several times they do this and I'm having thoughts of either strangling them or finishing myself by masturbating.

"Girls, Please," I'm begging now.

Candy finally relents and takes about half my rod into her mouth, licks all around the head, bobs up and down, and I finally get to release, Three squirts and I fall back onto the bed.

"Don't swallow!" Screams Rindi, "Kiss me quick, I want some of that too, don't be a pig!"

I see them trading kisses. It looks incredibly hot from what I can see in the mirror above the bed.

We all climb into the shower, with me in the middle. I spend time washing both girls breasts, butts, pussies any other body parts I can find. They both make sure I'm clean all over.

We get out of the shower and dry each other off. Eventually the girls help me strip all the funky blankets off the bed and we throw them in the wash along with several towels.

Watching their butts swish from side to side going down the hall to Rindis room. I can feel my rod starting to have thoughts of a repeat performance.

I find my clothes and get dressed.

Dressed once again the girls come out to the living room. It's dinner time so I go into the kitchen and spend ten minutes making some seafood spaghetti.

I dish up a normal bowlful for Candy and decide to have some fun and put Rindis and my portion together in one bowl.

"Candy would you like a glass of wine with your dinner?" I ask her.

"Just one," She says, "I do have to go home tonight and school tomorrow."

I pour three glasses of plum wine, take them to the dining table. Get the two bowls of spaghetti, two forks.

Candy looks puzzled when she sees only two bowls on the table. Rindi is smiling.

"Where is the bowl for Rindi?" She asks.

I sit down, Rindi sits on my lap and I feed her the first bite. Then start alternating with me taking a bite then giving one to Rindi.

Candy is snickering, "Damn Rindi, you look like a baby bird being fed by a parent bird." She said.

"You should try it sometime," said Rindi, "Especially if we have pancakes."

"Whats so special about pancakes?" Candy asks.

"Oh not much," Rindi replies, "Except when I only wear a towel and put maple syrup on my boobs for Uncle Roy to lick off."

I pinch Rindis nipples at that comment. Take a drink of wine and ask her, "What's wrong?"

She wiggles her butt on my erection and says, "Nothing at all, what's wrong with you?"

It doesn't long to eat and we decide to play a few games of pool.

After a dozen or so games, Candy decides to leave for home and I give her a final kiss by the back door. Tell her to drive safe and she leaves.

I kick back in my recliner and Rindi comes from her room in her nightshirt.

Once she is seated on my lap. She hugs me and puts her head on my shoulder.

"This was a very fun day," She tells me. "I think maybe I wouldn't mind doing it again sometime."

12