Niece Rindi Ch. 08 - The Prom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

through a few moves. Forward and back basic, crab walks, whip turns, alamande to side car, hockey stick, parallel chase. We finished with me dipping her until her hair brushed the floor.

I picked her back up using only my right arm. There were quite a few girls who had been watching, every time I danced. I hadn't even noticed. A few of the boys looked envious.

"Holy Shit! you are strong," Candy said. "You don't look like you are though."

The next song was another slow dance. I would have preferred dancing it with Rindi. Candy needed the comforting though. She leaned her head against the right side of my chest. We just swayed to the music, not moving our feet too much.

As we danced I told Candy about my life.

"I was teased a lot in high school, until I started lifting weights. One day there were some guys from the football team watching me, when I bench pressed a hundred and eighty pounds. After that day, the guys quit picking on me. I wasn't one of them but anyone who had that kind of strength wasn't to be messed with lightly. The girls still teased me relentlessly of course."

The song ended and we went back to our seats by Angie and Rindi.

I traded off dancing with my three partners. At one point I danced with all three at the same time, just switching from one to another. I did do a great Foxtrot with Angie. A terrific Tango with Rindi, and a brilliant Bolero with Candy.

The final song came on, I asked Rindi. "Hey Brat, last song, Shall we dance?"

Take My Breath Away is a slow romantic song, a really sweet rumba. Rindi was practically a breeze in my arms, she was so light, it was like she just floated.

We went back to Candy and Angie to say goodnight and how much fun we had. Candy suddenly realized without Claude, she had lost her ride home.

"No problem," I said. "Want a lift? Besides it's only eleven and with two lovely ladies, we should go out and get some pie and ice cream and show the world how a loser like me, can still end up with two of the most gorgeous women on the planet.

"Where will you go and mind if I tag along once the band gets packed up?" Angie asked.

"Make that three of the most gorgeous women on the planet." I added.

They all laughed and I went to thank the band leader.

"Hey! Thanks a lot," I tell him, "It was fun, by the way do you ever play at weddings?"

"Sure, in fact most of our business is weddings. We aren't real popular among high schools, most kids want hip hop or current stuff, not true dance music." He said.

He handed me his business card. Country Swing, specializing in 50's and 60's dance tunes. His name on the card is Earl Williams.

"We still have a few things more current. Most weddings, they just hire a DJ and he plays canned music. Not a big call for a true band anymore." He tells me this a bit sadly.

After the band leaves, I ask Angie if there's any all night diners close to us, she tells us to follow her.

Rindi, Candy and I follow Angies blue Prius to an all night cafe, Big Bear. I open the car doors for the two ladies. I run up in front and open the cafe doors for all four of us.

The middle aged waitress eyes us as we enter.

"My gracious aren't you the most elegant group I've seen in a while. Special event of some kind?" She asks.

"Prom night," all four of us answer at the same time. "Jinx, you owe me a kiss," all four again at the same time.

I look them over, walk to Angie, give her a tiny kiss on the lips.

"Oh come on Roy, I want a real kiss, I'm celibate not dead," She said.

We kissed a second time, and I allowed our tongues to meet and explore a few times.

Pulling away finally. Angie says, "Much better."

Rindi and Candy both want their turn now and I give them both enough to satisfy them until later.

We sit down in the booth. We look over the desert menu. Pies and Cobblers in a jar.

There aren't any other customers and our waitress comes back to take our orders.

"Who first?" She asks.

"I'd like the peach cobbler in a jar warmed up and ala mode if possible?" I ask. And a hot chocolate with whipped cream.

"That's a great choice, I do all the baking here myself, it's why I work nights. Not many customers to interrupt." She said.

The three ladies all look at me and then each of them orders the same thing. I have to laugh, since all three said it at the same time again.

"Jinx you all owe me another kiss." I say.

I am sitting by Rindi, Candy and Angie are across from us. We are just having idle conversation waiting on our desert.

"Candy, you might want to call your mom and tell her what happened? Since tomorrow is your day off, we can take you home from here or if Rindi wants, you can stay with us tonight?" I tell Candy.

Rindi looks at me, remembering our plans for tonight.

"It's all right with me," Rindi says finally, with a bit of hesitation, and pausibly a little regret.

"Good girl, that's my little brat, thinking of her friend before herself," I said.

She stuck her tongue out at me, so I grabbed it and pulled.

"Unca Ro le go ub ma tond prease." Rindi mumbled.

"Well since you asked so nicely." I release her tongue.

Candy excuses herself to go make the call.

It doesn't take long before she's back.

"All set," She says. "She and Jack are happy that I dumped Claude, they said I should have done it long ago. Then mom said, maybe try to steal Roy away from Rindi. Don't look at me like that Rindi, I would never do it."

Angie looked at me and smiled. "Okay Roy, tell me what magic spell you used to charm both these young ladies."

"It wasn't a spell, this one works hard at her job." I point to Candy. "She responds well to flattery and bribery. This one gets spanked for misbehaving," and I point to Rindi.

"OUCH!" I wasn't very complimentary about either of their parentages when I complained about being kicked in the leg by Candy and punched in the arm from Rindi.

Angie laughed at me then. "You had that coming young man. Seriously they both adore you, I need some of that with my students."

"Oh!" I say then. "Aside from flattery, since I think they are both extremely cute." This time I see smiles and nods. "They want respect. To be treated as equals. To know I won't make fun if they ask a question they may think is stupid. I might laugh with them, never at them. I am not so much older and was teased most of my life. I have been a hermit living alone the past three years. This one moved in three weeks ago and turned my life upside down, showing me what I had been missing all this time."

Rindi said, "Uncle Roy is the first guy I ever knew who didn't tease me about my looks."

Angie and Candy both looked at Rindi now in disbelief. "May I show them the Christmas picture?" I ask Rindi. She nods.

I look quickly through my phone gallery.

"Here it is." I hand my phone across the table. Angie gasps a little bit, Candy doesn't say a word just looks in amazement. Rindi had on her Pink, Owl shaped glasses, pink rubber band braces, and half a dozen pimples on her face, uncombed hair, and her hello Kitty t- shirt.

"Kids can be very cruel, especially when someone doesn't measure up to their definition of good looking." I take my phone, quickly find my senior picture. Hand the phone back to them.

I am wearing a silk disco shirt, bought from a second hand store. Brown with red and green Vs crisscrossing it. Black disco pants, my hair was collar length, John Lennon style, parted in the middle. Thick plastic framed glasses with yellow and black stripes, pimples on my face.

"Who is this?" Candy asks.

"The girls used to tease him. They would call him nerd, skinny, string bean, tiger eyes, pussy, twat, pizza face and many other names even worse."

"You? Right?" Says Angie, "That's why you relate so well. You've been there."

"That picture was four years ago. I got eye surgery, modern shirts. I still prefer t-shirts and jeans. This monkey suit proves I clean up fairly well though, when I really want to or need to for a reason. A shorter hair cut, parted on the side now instead of the middle.

"I had a get together with about fifty or sixty of the kids from my senior class last year. No one recognized me and several of the girls who were the worst at teasing me, asked me who I was? Said I turned out cute and would I consider dating any of them? They hadn't aged well at all, they were all overweight, probably the freshmen fifteen, plus thirty or forty. I didn't like them during school and even less now. We were all twentytwo, and they looked forty. I left feeling even more depressed. Money doesn't buy happiness or bring back years of humiliation.

Our cobbler arrived during the conversation. We all began eating and Rindi looked at me more shocked than ever.

"I didn't know you were depressed. You always seemed happy to visit us, especially me. You saw the real me, who I could be. The only guy who never teased me about my looks. Oh you still teased me when you were stupid. Never about my Owl eyes or pimples though." Rindi said.

Angie looked at us both thoughtfully for a while. "I wonder, would you both be willing to share your stories with my classes at school? We have a few, I am sure who could use a good success story about looks changing for the better and sometimes for the worse." She asked us.

"I would be too nervous," Rindi said. I can't talk in front of people.

"I had speech in high school, and improv classes in college it wouldn't bother me and it would give us a chance to wear these clothes again. It's a shame such nice outfits will only see a few times being used," I said.

We are all done with our cobbler and it's well past midnight. Guess we should call it a night. I take the bill. "It's my treat," I tell the ladies.

It is around twelve thirty when we arrive at home. I go to my room to take off the tux. Hang it carefully in the closet. After a quick shower, I put on my silk dragon robe.

Candy and Rindi both decide to shower and ask me to go wait in the living room, while they get ready for our after prom, more intimate dance party.

After they have washed each other, with lots of attention paid to cleaning every inch of skin. Candy and Rindi go into the guest bedroom. Candy borrows another nightgown, this one is red silk, tight, it ends just barely below her crotch since she is two inches taller than Rindi. Rindi decides to try a black satin teddy. If she was a dream before, now she is a walking, talking, sex doll.

"Holy Shit!" Candy exclaims, "It's no wonder Uncle Roy calls that store Hard On For Guys, looking at you even turns me on more than a little."

Rindi giggles a bit. Looks at Candy and says, "You look more than a bit sexy yourself in that nightgown. What did Uncle Roy say earlier? Halfway presentable."

Both girls are giggling and laughing, obviously thinking of how much fun those outfits will be to tease me with.

"Holy Shit! Am I having an incredible wet dream, or are you two just trying to see how hard you can make me before we even get into bed?" I ask the two of them, when they finally come out into the living room.

They both grin at me. Rindi does a little spin so I get a chance to see just a bit of her naked butt cheeks under the teddy, since it stops just barely below her two cheeks.

Candy not to be outdone bends over and wiggles her buttcheeks at me. "See anything you like?" Candy asks.

My penis starts asking my brain if we finally get to have sex with Rindi? Maybe with Candy too, my brain replies.

I stand up then, my erection pushing out the front of my robe. Swatting Rindi on the butt as I walk by her first, I walk to where Candy is still bent over and wrap my left arm around her waist and give her several swats on her bare cheeks with my right palm.

"Ouch!" She cries out, "That stings," she doesn't try to struggle and giggles softly. "It also gets me horny and excited."

I pick Candy up and put her over my right shoulder. Motion to Rindi, she walks over to me and I pick her up and put her over my left shoulder. I carry them both the short distance to my bed and lay them down.

"This is really Rindis night," I tell Candy. "We have been planning on making love and she has been patiently waiting ever since she got here, three weeks ago.

That's why she hesitated to invite you tonight."

Candy looks at Rindi, crawls over to her and gives her a big hug and a kiss. "Thank you so much for allowing me to come over tonight. Claude was my first and he was never good at sex. He wanted a blow job in the limo, said it would help him relax. I asked if he would lick my pussy for me. He said no way, it's just way too gross." Candy tells us. "That's why he was so jealous at the prom, I refused to blow him and said, Uncle Roy will give me what I want if you won't."

"You actually told him that?" Rindi asked.

Candy just nodded.

"Okay," Rindi said, then you can have his tongue first but I'm the one getting my cherry broken and I still don't want him putting his dick inside you."

"Do I get any say in this at all?" I ask both girls then.

"Nope," They both say at the same time.

"Jinx! You both owe me a kiss," I tell them.

The kisses they gave me then, could make a stone statue get an erection. Mine just started throbbing a bit more.

"You taught me how to kiss, Uncle Roy, am I doing it right?" Rindi asks.

Candy answers for me. "Just look at his erection Rindi, it can't get much harder. You call him stupid, but sometimes you are."

We all chuckled realizing Candy was teasing both of us.

"I don't want to rip either of the gowns you two are almost wearing, so how about taking them off now and I'll take off my robe." I tell the girls.

We each remove our single garment and pile them on the floor.

"First we need to get Rindi warmed up," I tell Candy, "We want her to be as excited as possible, without allowing her to actually climax. The wetter she is the less it will hurt."

"No wonder it hurt so much when Claude did it to me then," Candy said. "We were in his back seat, I had sucked him until he was hard and he just shoved it in. No foreplay and I was still dry. It hurt so bad."

"You suck on her boobs and I'll work on her cute little pussy, if she starts showing signs of climax, stop immediately. Rindi, at that point, I'm going to roll onto my back, just position your pussy over my erection and slowly insert it inside. Don't drop down all at once. Go as slow as you need and it shouldn't hurt too badly." I instructed her.

I grab a bottle of coconut butter from the headboard, put a blob on my erection and rub it in until it's slippery.

Candy begins licking and caressing Rindis boobs and acorn sized nipples, I start licking all around her vulva and pussy lips. In just a few seconds she is wet, sopping wet. It's time.

I roll onto my back and Rindi positions herself. She puts just the head into her small pussy lips and slowly lowers her hips, so she has the first two inches inside and stops. She gasps a little bit and twitches.

My penis is singing to my brain. "It's so tight and smooth and pulling me in. Can I push yet? She is in control, just let her do her thing," My brain tells my eager penis.

Rindi drops down another inch allowing my erection to penetrate that much deeper. Then right at that moment, she drops down with all her weight and screams as her hymen is torn open.

I don't move, her pussy is pulsing all around my erection now, like hundreds of warm soft mouths all sucking and pulling at once.

Her eyes are open, staring at me. Is she angry? Happy? Hurt? I wait.

She says, "It hurt like a strong pinch but then it didn't hurt anymore. In amazement she reaches down and realizes that we are still joined crotch to crotch.

She raises up slightly, her pussy pulls at my rod, she pulls her pussy almost all the way off and plunges back down. She does that again, twice more.

It feels like I'm about to explode. I take deep breaths, don't want to finish before she does. I pull her boobs down to my face. Concentrating on her nipples, this distracts me just enough from what my erection is feeling, I am able to prolong my own climax for the moment. I kiss her mouth, she kisses back.

She rises up and down again and again and then she gives a small shiver, a moan, her eyes roll back in her head and she collapses on top of me. She has fainted from either the pleasure or the pain.

I didn't finish yet, I'm close and her pussy is still milking at my erection.

Candy has been watching us the entire time. She moves over to talk with me.

"Is she all right?" Candy asks.

"I'm pretty sure she's fine," I tell Candy. "Her heart is beating a bit fast but she's smiling and her pussy is extremely wet and milking my erection. I am trying to wait until she is conscience again, but I don't know if I can?"

Rindi opened her eyes and smiled when she heard that.

"I'm fine Uncle Roy, you can cum anytime you want." She said.

That was all I needed to hear, I lifted her hips until my erection was nearly out, just the head inside and pulled her back down, repeated it half a dozen times and then one last time as she dropped down, I released my own ejaculation, three spurts and on the last one she came with me. Her biggest orgasm ever. She collapsed onto my chest. It took a few minutes before she could open her eyes and tell us how wonderful it had been.

My rod had lost it's stiffness and slipped out of her sweet no longer virgin pussy. There were a few drops of blood. We cleaned those up with a towel.

"Candy, still needs to have her little cunny licked," I said. "Rindi, do you want to do that or should I? Maybe she'd like to try the blush vibe?" I inquired of Rindi.

"I think you can lick her cunny, and I will play with her big old milk jugs she calls boobs," Rindi chortles.

Candy's boobs are about a 34c so Rindi with her 32b may think Candy has big ones.

"Candy come over here and face Rindi," I say, as I position her so her butt is in my face and her boobs are facing my feet, I realize this won't work. How can Rindi reach her boobs?

I get off the bed, pull over my rolling desk chair after moving our robes and nightgowns.

Then I have Candy put her legs over my shoulders while laying sideways across the bed. Now with her boobs facing up at my mirrored ceiling, Rindi can play with them as much as she likes.

Rindi begans by just licking circles around the outside of Candy's boobs. I do something similar around the girls pussy, licking a circle around her vulva and lips.

Rindi, sucks up one of the nipples, I insert my tongue inside the lips of Candy's moist, pink pussy. I lick around inside a bit, up, down, side to side. A few minutes of this and Candy is soon dripping wet. She has a much sweeter taste this time than the last time she was with us. Like bananas, I realize that she must have found the oils in the headboard while Rindi and I were busy.

Candy is making little mewling sounds in between gasps for breath. She is getting close to a medium sized oral orgasm. I grip her clit lightly with my lips, I Insert two fingers of my right hand, facing up and massage her g-spot.

Candy cries out, Cumming and collapses onto the bed, I gently remove her legs from my shoulders.

I climb into the bed, Rindi on my right side, Candy on my left. I cover us up with the silky bamboo sheets and a warm comforter.

During the night one or another of us would wake up and fondle or kiss one of the other two. It was pleasant and a great end to the prom night.

12