The School of Opportunity

Story Info
The student who fucked a pornstar.
2.8k words
3.76
3.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sometimes life can give a great opportunity, and that's what happened to me. So, hey there, my name is Mike, and I was a 12th grade high school student and was a very shy guy. But for your knowledge, I would like to say that I was a bright student at my school and never had any problems with my grades. However, in recent years, my high school has been struggling with poor academic performance from its 12th grade students. In order to address this issue, the school decided that they had to do something before the finals.

In the hall our high school principal came on stage to give a speech.

"We have noticed in recent times that the students of this high school are facing poor academic performance even after trying a lot of different ways to improve it, and the final exams were just a few months away."

The principal was absolutely right because my high school had done all sorts of things to help the students with poor grades. But at the end, those strategies didn't work for most of the students; instead, these things actually helped me.

The principal continued by saying, "In order to address this issue, the school came up with a special plan."

I was a bit confused about what special plan they were talking about, but soon they started the digital projector, and the next thing I saw blew my mind. In front of hundreds of students, my high school decided to show a video featuring a famous porn actress named Sarah (28 y/o) on the big screens. The video showed Sarah completely naked and engaging in sexual activities with a boy of the same age as us (18 y/o). It was quite shocking for everyone in the hall to witness such a video in high school, and did I mentioned, it was an all-boys high school?

After the video ended, the principal made an unexpected announcement.

"I declare that whoever managed to achieve the highest grades in the final exams would be rewarded with the opportunity to have a sexual encounter with the famous adult porn star, Sarah." principal ends his announcement

This news left everyone, including me, in utter disbelief. We couldn't understand how it was even possible, but it also ignited a sudden burst of motivation within all the students. Every student present there just started thinking about how they could fuck Sarah. Now almost everyone in my class knew that I was good at studying and most probably had the highest chances to spend time with Sarah, and that's why my classmates tried to seek my help and advice for the upcoming final exams. But I refused to assist anyone because none of them were my real friends; everyone just wanted to use me, and some even offered me money to intentionally score low in the final exams.

But my intention was very straight-forward: I wanted to top my final exams to get a chance at top colleges.

After that, I studied hard for the final exams, and to be true, the whole 12th grade of my high school did. Finally, the result day arrived, and it was revealed that I had secured the top position in 12th grade that year. This meant that I would be given the chance to enjoy my time with Sarah, who was one of the top porn actresses of her time, and basically do whatever (any sexual stuff) I wanted with her. Soon, the teachers took me out of the classroom, far from my classmates who just lost their once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, and I was approached by my principal.

"Hey Mike, congratulations! I always knew you'd come out on top, and you did!" the principal exclaimed, giving my shoulder a friendly pat.

"Thank you sir, but..." I started but interrupted by him

"Don't worry, Mike. I haven't forgotten about the reward I promised," he reassured me.

"But sir, I really don't want to do it," I replied.

The principal took me to his office and said that they had already arranged for Sarah to visit the school, and she had agreed to spend some intimate time with the student who tops the exams. He even showed me the special bedroom, which was just made for this purpose at the request of Sarah, I still insisted but the principal told me to talk to Sarah once before I left. By then, Sarah had arrived at my school.

I had some alone time with Sarah because she wanted to talk to me, and it was the first time I saw her in person. She looked even sexier than I had imagined.

"Hey Mike, I heard you're not interested in me. Am I not good enough?" Sarah asked, revealing her cleavage.

"Nah, it's not like that... You're good," I replied.

"Just good?" Sarah questioned me, doubting my words.

"It's not what I mean; you are really sexy, and I have fantasied about you, but..." I said it loudly to her.

"But what? Come on, Mike, you have studied hard enough; just give it a break and take the reward from me. I bet you won't regret it." Sarah said in a sexier voice while coming close to me and keeping her hand on my dick.

Sarah was so tempting that I couldn't resist accepting her offer. So next we went to my principal, who took us to that special bedroom that I described earlier and was happy to see that I accepted the reward and told me in my ears, "Mike, enjoy the fullest because it is a once in a lifetime opportunity; don't let it go to waste," and then me and Sarah entered the room.

Sarah locked the door and asked me, "So what do you prefer, Mike, ass or tit?" in a sexier tone.

"Ahh.. always been a tits guy," I replied nervously.

Sarah came and sat on my lap and asked me to unbutton her shirt. I could feel my dick rubbing between her legs, but with a deep breath, I began to unbutton her shirt, each one revealing more of her ample tit. As the final button came undone, her large, tear drop shaped tits spilled out before me. And without even thinking, I started squeezing both tit with my bare hands, and they were softer than a marshmallow and were heavy but yet it felt amazing. After that, I couldn't control myself, seeing those pink puffy nipples. I started to suck them with my mouth and even nibbled on them, simultaneously squeezing the other tit with my hand.

"Does it taste good, Mike?" she asked.

"Your tit... Sarah, they're absolutely delicious," while I sucked her tits.

"I can feel your dick down below; it is poking me. Let me help your member" goes down on her knees.

I knew what was coming. Sarah went for my pants and started to take them off, revealing my boxers. I already got a boner for the stuff I did. She lowered my boxers and held my dick in her hands. "I must say, Mike, it's the longest I have ever seen," she said, continuing to kiss and lick the head of my penis. Soon enough, she proceeded to take it all in and deep throat my penis. I grabbed her hair and pushed it deeper and deeper into her warm and wet mouth. She was very skilled with her tongue, and it felt amazing.

"I'm gonna cum!" I said.

Next thing I knew, I had released a ton of cum inside her mouth as well as on her chest. It was an amazing experience to receive such a skilled blowjob from her.

"That's a lot, Mike; your cum is thick, hot, and delicious," said Sarah as she swallowed some of it.

It felt surreal, almost like a dream, but the next thing she said was, "Hey Mike, you did me all dirty. Let's take the shower before we get down to real business," while taking off her short jeans and revealing her pink panties. Without hesitation, I hurriedly stripped off my boxers and t-shirts and went in the shower with her.

"Let me start the shower," said Sarah, and as she did, I grabbed her tits from behind and started to squeeze and shake them aggressively. I couldn't help but got carried away in the moment. "Mmm.. Aahh... that felt nice, but there's something even more special I want to share with you.". I understood exactly what she meant. She sat down and slowly lowered her pink panties. Then, she spread her legs wide open, giving me a great view of her perfectly shaved pussy. It was my first time seeing one up close and personal, and it left me speechless.

"Go on touch and feel it," Sarah said in a seductive tone.

"You are so wet from inside; allow me to assist you," I said while touching her pussy.

It was so tempting that I began to lick and tease her delicate folds and use my tongue to give her immense pleasure. Sarah was overwhelmed with pleasure and moaned softly.

"Mmm-ahh, that sure felt good," said Sarah, and then we came out of the shower all cleaned up. She gave me a gentle push and made me lay on the bed, and next she started to give me a tit job. I got hard again as my dick slid between her huge soft tit and as she skillfully licked the tip of my dick and took me in her mouth. Sarah said, "I want to get your dick nice and hard before I slide it in." And soon after that, I was ready. She positioned herself in front of me and spread her legs once again, revealing her shaved pussy, but this time we both had different plans in mind. She used her fingers to spread her pussy open.

"Here try putting it inside" Sarah said in a sexier tone.

"Just a bit lower Ngh!" I replied.

I aimed my dick at her vaginal opening, and she assisted me in gently inserting it inside. Once fully inside, I could feel her warm, wet, and slightly tight vagina. Since it was my first time, I experienced some discomfort initially, but it subsided after a short while.

"A-aahh... Ahn... now try to move slowly," Sarah said while moaning.

I slowly started to move my hips back and forth inside her. Her tit were bouncing up and down, so I grabbed them while thrusting my dick and increasing the pace gradually. We were fucking in missionary position

"It's so hot," I said a bit loudly.

"A-aahh... Mike, your dick is amazing. Mmm-aah... yes, right there."

"It's delicious! My penis is moving like crazy" while squeezing her tits.

"Kiss me!" Sarah asked.

I leaned in for a kiss; our tongues extended and intertwined with each other as she held my neck with her hands. And we kissed passionately for a while until it was time for me to ejaculate inside her.

"I'm coming! Haahhh..." I shouted

"A-a-ahhmmm... fill me with your cum, Mngh-ph!" Sarah let out a loud moan.

I dumped a significant amount of cum inside her, causing it to overflow from her pussy. We both experienced immense pleasure and took a break. During that time, I played with her puffy nipples, and she stroked my dick gently. Sarah believed I was completely worn out and couldn't continue, but I asked her, "Hey, can we go for another round?" She bit her lips and said, "I see, you not only have a great dick but also good stamina; let's go for another round, you naughty boy.""

"Are you ready to become my ride?" Sarah said while gently pushing me on the bed.

I completely laid on the bed, and she climbed on top of me. I held her hips with both hands and felt myself getting aroused again, and my dick was rubbing against her naked ass, as if she was teasing me with her wet pussy. Then she raised herself slightly, guided my cock by holding it up, and slowly lowered herself back down with a soft groan and said, "Aha! It's all the way in." This time, my dick easily slid in her pussy. This is what makes the cowgirl position so special; as my entire dick went inside her and it was hitting her deep, she had complete control over me.

"Holy crap! You might have the biggest I've had so far," as she bounced on my lap. I could feel the impact of her curvy bottom against my thighs, and my dick was getting even harder. She was very wet and sticky, and her pussy was tightly gripping my dick.

"My tit needs some attention too," Sarah said, leaning towards me.

I began licking her puffy pink nipples with my tongue, swirling them around and teasing them before I started sucking on them a bit aggressively. "Geez. You're sucking on them like a baby," as she continued to move intensively on top of me. I couldn't hold back any longer.

"I am at my limit; I am gonna cum!" I said

"Aahn.. Uuh.. Your hot semen is filling me up, Mike," Sarah said, sounding a bit exhausted.

"Having sex with you feels incredible, Sarah; let's go for another round," I said.

"Mmm-ahh, your cum is dripping out of my pussy; let's do it until you're empty," Sarah said.

I realized it late and wondered why I was going to waste this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, but now I couldn't let it slip away. So, I made up my mind to make the most of this reward and fulfill all my previous fantasies. I told her to get on all fours, and she immediately understood my intentions. I was feeling very aroused and wanted to try the doggy-style position next. As I positioned myself behind her, I inserted my dick into her already opened-up pussy and began thrusting deeply and rapidly. I was being quite rough with her as I spanked her curvy ass. I could feel her shaking booty, and she moaned louder and louder. I completely lost control of myself in that moment.

"Aah! Yes! That's the spot," Sarah said.

My hands slide up to her perfect big tit, squeezing them, squeezing her hard puffy nipples as her body shakes with pleasure.

"Mmmfffp! I am going crazy," Sarah said while moaning.

"I am gonna cum!!" I said

Finally, at the very end, I ejected a whole ton of cum inside her. As she let out a loud moan, completely overwhelmed with pleasure, I gave her a deep kiss, our lips touching and our tongues intertwining with each other. We were both really tired after all those rounds, but it was the best day of my life. We slept together for a little while, but then it was time for her to leave. I felt sad that my time with her was over, and even my balls were almost empty after fucking her so much. I went in the shower with her for one final time. I explored her sexy body while we were in the shower, and while grabbing her, I started to lick her nipples and squeeze her huge tits. Additionally, I grasped her curvy ass and squeezed them hard. Sarah slowly stroked my dick and gave me a soft kiss. Once we finished our shower, we dried off and put on our fresh clothes. But just before leaving the room, she grabbed my hands and said,

"You and you're dick were just too good, Mike. Call me anytime you wanna fuck me," and she handed me her phone number.

After leaving the room, she went on her way, and it looked like she was in a hurry. After all, she was a popular pornstar with a busy schedule, and now she was late because I took hours instead of the expected few minutes. However, I now had her phone number and knew it was not our last time. Shortly after, my principal approached me, and he didn't expect me to spend hours fucking Sarah. I thanked him for the reward that he arranged, as it had transformed me completely.

"I can tell that you made the most of this reward, judging by the state of the room," said the principal

"Thank you, sir, for pushing me to do it; I would have missed a great opportunity," I replied.

I remember that day when I returned home, thinking it was my final day at high school. However, a few days later, I received a call asking for my help. The principal requested that I share my experience with Sarah and motivate my juniors for their upcoming final exams. I just told them one thing: "Don't let this opportunity go to waste. Believe me, you will regret it forever." After that, I managed to control myself for quite a while, and eventually, when it seemed impossible to hold on any longer, I gave Sarah a call to let her know I was prepared to give it another shot.