Niece Rindi Ch. 12

Story Info
Spring break continues with all 3 girls.
5.8k words
4.8
4.1k
7

Part 13 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 12/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the continuing story of my sister Sheila's 18 year old adopted daughter, who is my unrelated niece and now my fiancee who came to live with me.

-------------Monday week five

Where am I, that was my first thought as I slowly awakened Who is in my arms, sleeping on my chest? Where is Rindi? Those were my second and third thoughts.

How did we get covered with a blanket? The blanket is completely covering the girl from head to toe.

I need to get up and piss, how to do this with a naked girl cuddled up to me, while she is still sleeping? How badly is the need to piss? What to do? I reach under the blanket and start massaging the twin cheeks of the naked girl. No clue yet as to which girl it is? I decide that I probably need to check her nipples to know for sure. I could cheat and just take off the blanket but the mystery is more fun. I stroke one of the sleeping girls nipples, they are large, the biggest nipples I have ever felt. They belong to Su, the half Korean, hostess from the Pirate Cove restaurant.

Stroking her large nipples and massaging her boobs, causes her to shift slightly in my arms. She pushes her chest more firmly against my hands. She sighs in her sleep, makes a little contented mewling sound.

The need to piss finally gets to the point that my penis decides he needs to talk to my other head. "Hey if we don't do something really soon, I'll be pissing all over this girl," my penis tells my brain.

"Iwa goyang, Neo il-eonass-eo?" I ask in Korean. the first words are Korean for pussy cat.

"Yes," Su says, "I'm awake now.

"If we are quiet, I think we can go use the hall bathroom without waking Candy and Rindi," I tell Su.

We walk in our slippers to the bathroom. The four of us have been naked since Saturday evening. We both use the toilet, and I can't help staring at the lovely sight of her shaved pussy winking at me as she pees. Her little kite shaved landing strip looks like it's flying as she pushes out the last drops. I use toilet paper to wipe her dry, while she giggles.

"That feels really weird," She tells me, "No one has wiped me like that since I was a baby."

After she stood up, I began pissing and she asked if she could hold my penis while I peed. Of course I let her and she aimed all around inside the toilet bowl. After I finished and showed her how to stroke it to get the last few drops out, my prick started stiffening up. Her little hand was warm and so small she couldn't get it completely around the shaft. My erection isn't the longest in the world at six and a half inches but three inches across the crown and nearly six inches in circumference it makes up in girth what it lacks in length.

"Is your goyang still sore?" I ask her.

"No my poose feels just fine and your little Iwa goyang can't wait until you put your big bagli inside it again."

I don't know a lot of Korean but I gathered from the context that she was saying she wanted my erection filling her pussy again. It had been nearly twenty-four hours since I had relieved her of what she considered the affliction of her maidenhead.

Quietly I led her straight across the hall into Rindi's room. I tossed the blankets to the foot of the bed and picked up and deposited Su onto the bed. Getting on the bed myself, I wanted her to get maximum enjoyment from this encounter. I kissed her eyes lightly, moved to her nose and kissed just the tip. She looked at me and smiled, opened her mouth slightly in invitation. We kissed for several minutes, tongues trying to twine around each other, pushing in and out like they were fucking.

Eventually, I moved down and kissed each nipple, licked all around her little boobs and sucked each one into my mouth. The whole time she is making satisfied little mewling sounds. I lick her belly button next, she giggles as it tickles. Moving lower I kiss her outer pussy lips. I separate the lips with my thumbs exposing her little flower, it looks almost like a dark pink, nearly brown rose. Her clit bobs up and down, it looks like a thick worm trying to reach my tongue. She gasps when I kiss the blossom, she is now holding my head trying to direct me to her clit. She massages my head while I just lap away at her inner depths. She is panting and mewling softly, experiencing a small thrill.

"Ileon jenjang!" Su exclaims, "I want your bagli inside me now."

Never one to deny a lady in heat, I position the head just at the lips of her goyang, I insert it slowly, allowing her little pussy to stretch enough to allow my thick erection inside. I continue to push until my balls are resting on her perineum.

"How does it feel?" I ask her, "Any pain?"

"It feels so good, no pain at all, it fills me up and stretches my poose but it's a wonderful feeling," Su informed me.

No reason to go slow this time, I pound away at her moist cuntal sheath, up and down I slam into her. She raises her pelvis to meet each thrust. Her inner depths are sucking and pulling me with a milking sensation. My dickhead is moving in and out of her womb with every thrust, it's like a small mouth nibbling each time it hits the bottom. I pull nearly all the way out on each upward motion.

She has already had two more orgasms and each time she cums, I stop and just hold myself still, using my knees and elbows on the bed to balance while resting above her.

After she is breathing normal again I roll over without losing the connection between our sexual organs and now she is on top and in control and I can rest while she rides me.

"Litom kauboi! I jaemi," She says. "Ride em cowboy, this is fun."

All rides eventually have to come to a stop and after one more yell from Su, "Ileon jenjang!" I added my own yell of "Holy shit!" As I reached my completion.

That was when I realized we had an audience, two naked girls had been awakened by Su screaming out while I had been licking her poose, they had been standing by the bed for several minutes.

"Damn that looked like it was so much fun, I want to go on that ride when the carnival clown is ready again," Candy says.

"I think it's my turn next," Rindi tells Candy.

"He is my fiance and at the moment, I'm horny and jealous, and his pecker looks like a tiny little worm that hasn't eaten in months."

All three girls giggle at the comparison, since they all know how thick it can get.

"What do my three sex kittens want for breakfast?" I ask, "Remember thanks to Rindi we are out of eggs."

"Ouch!" I yell as Rindi punches my leg. Reminder to self, don't piss Rindi off when she is horny and jealous.

"Biscuits and gravy?" Asks Rindi.

The other two girls agree with that choice as it's something they rarely get to have at their own homes.

After I have recovered enough to stand without falling, I usher the girls out to the kitchen.

"Biscuits aren't too hard to make," I explain, flour goes in the bowl."

"How much flour?" Su asks.

"About a cup per person, so four cups for all of us. Next baking powder, a half teaspoon for each cup. Then a half stick butter for each cup of flour. Mix it until it forms a ball." I show them. Oven at 350.

While the biscuits are cooking I fry a couple dozen pieces of sausage, put them on a plate with a paper towel to absorb the excess greese. Leaving a good amount of greese still in the pan, I add in some flour and cream, mix it together in the pan. Chop up the sausage, toss it into the pan add some but not too much black pepper.

Turn the pan down to simmer. The biscuits need 20 to 30 minutes, I check them, and they are done. Cut in half, four halves for each of us, ladle the gravy onto all of them.

Rindi pours us each pineapple juice in large glasses we carry our plates and glasses to the dining room table and Candy grabs forks for all of us.

Rindi sits on my lap, while Candy sits on my left side and Su on my right, the chairs are arranged in a U shaped pattern so every chair faces the lake.

"Damn," Candy says, "The biscuits just melt in my mouth and the sausage gravy isn't too spicy, not half bad."

The four of us all laugh hearing my favorite compliment coming from Candy.

"Su, I forgot to ask you why you were working the night of the prom instead of attending?" I asked her.

"Well, I didn't have anyone ask me, and if a girl asks the guy, he almost immediately assumes that we will have sex afterwards and since I don't know many boys, it was easier to work so Candy could have her night off." Su told us.

"How many more dances are there this year?" I ask Candy.

"Well, there's spring fling in April, Tolo in May which is a Sadie Hawkins dance, then in early June, just before graduation we have, I don't remember the name but most schools only have three all year. We had homecoming in the fall." Candy answered.

"Three dances, three girls," I tease Rindi a little bit, "Since Su missed out, it's only fair if you and I both take her as our date to spring fling, and we have a few weeks to attend dance classes before that."

"Uncle Roy, Tolo is a girls asks the guy dance, will you be my date for that one? Rindi can have you for the commencement dance in June," Candy asked me.

It's decided that I will call the dance school to set up sessions on Saturdays for the three of us, ten to twelve for Candy, twelve to two for Su and two until four for Rindi. I would be dancing all six hours on Saturdays.

"Don't expect sex on Saturdays for a few months," I tell Rindi, "I might be too tired after dancing."

"Ha ha," Rindi laughs at me, "You were so horny after prom, you just had to rush us home to devirginize me."

"If I remember it right, you practically attacked him that night," Candy teased Rindi then.

Looking at the empty plates and glasses on the table, we had eaten everything while talking. I put my arms around Rindi and hugged her from behind while cupping her boobs, my right hand crossing over my left to fondle her left side while my left hand fondled her right side.

"Definitely a box of hamsters," Su giggled when she said that.

I reached over and pinched her left nipple and did the same thing to Candy's right nipple. They both pinched one of Rindi's nipples and she reached down and pinched my still soft penis.

When we finally released our holds on each other and had laughed until our sides hurt we put the dirty dishes in the dishwasher.

In the kitchen, I explained the bread machine, wet ingredients in first, warm water, yeast and melted butter then the flour. Turn the machine on it takes four hours for each loaf.

"We need eggs and I have an idea for a shopping trip," I tell the three young ladies. "We are going to get mani-pedi's today and then we will visit the lovers package store, all of it my treat of course."

I call the nail store, make appointments for the four of us, as soon as we can get there, I am told. They aren't busy on a Monday morning, since most schools are not having spring break for a few more weeks. Something about increased pregnancy rates when college students and high school students have the same break times. The only clients will be housewives who usually wait until early afternoon.

We all dress in jeans and t-shirts, the girls all have bras on this time. Damn, I think, I miss seeing them naked all ready. Well it won't be long until we get back home again.

At the nail spa, we all sit in the massage chairs. Our feet in the foot baths with the jacuzzi jets. I get the same young oriental girl that I had the last time. She is braless wearing a white nearly see through, loose blouse that allows a great view of both her dark colored boobs. Rindi catches me looking and rolls her eyes at me.

"Uncle Roy, do I need to remind you what happened last time you did that?" Rindi asked.

"Diet and menu," I answered her.

After the foot massage was over and my fingernails had been trimmed, I went over to the drugstore to browse while the girls were waiting for nail polish to dry on their fingers and toes.

In the drugstore, I just wandered the aisles, I needed some more bod man body wash, they had several scents. I picked out two different ones. Got a three pack of Irish Spring stick deodorant. After paying, I tossed the bag in my car and went to check on my three girl harem.

They were just about dried, so I paid for all four of us and talked with the Vietnamese owner Thom. He likes to fish, so I showed him a picture of my lake and a few large trout I had caught. I buy salmon minnows and trout minnows every spring so my lake has some very big fish. He said he would like to visit some time to fish, his only days off are Sunday. Weather is always unpredictable, so I give him my cell phone number. He says he would like to bring his daughter, Violet, turns out she is my braless foot massage girl. Rindi might just have to kill me since I want to expand my strict diet.

The girls are done now so we drive the few blocks over to Lover's Package.

Kitty greets us, "Hi you two, you never did call me so I could get my revenge," She said to me.

"Oh, I wanted to make sure that she was used to my own equipment before subjecting her to anything like the revenge I am sure you want to give her." I winked at Kitty and added, "She hasn't used the blush yet and neither have I."

The three giggling girls aroused my curiosity so I walked over to see what they were looking at, it was a different purple monster dildo, this one 14" long 6" thick, a huge dildo. Kitty came over to see also.

"Not many girls can take that thing," Kitty tells us, truthfully, "It's more of a joke novelty item. More men buy that one than women but it's not practical.

Candy is holding a much more reasonable model, its six inches long and two inches across. "It's smaller than you are Roy, would you get me this one?" She asks.

All three girls get the same one, only in different colors, Su gets a blue one, Candy gets green, while Rindi settled for a white one. Until she saw the gel vibes, she put the white one back and picked up a double ender fourteen inches long with two inches across the crowned heads at each end.

Kitty looked at it and questioned Rindi, "Do you think you would like making love to one of your girl friends while she was doing the same for you? That is one that both bi and full fledged lesbians just love."

"Have you ever used it?" Rindi asked Kitty.

Kitty looked at me and whispered in my ear. I whispered back. Kitty walked to the store door and locked it. Put up the sign back in twenty minutes.

We all five go into the back room. Rindi isn't too sure about this though, since Kitty really does want a little revenge.

"Its fine with me," I tell Kitty, "Just don't hurt her and if she says stop or ouch or anything like that, then I expect you to stop."

Kitty smiles at Rindi, "Well do you want to try it?" She asks.

Rindi looks at me for assurance. I walk over to her and pick her up, I give her my most sensual kiss. "It's up to you?" I tell her making it a question.

She nods at Kitty and says, "Please just be gentle with me."

Kitty notices the engagement ring for the first time. Holy Shit! That is a great ring, you didn't have that on the last time, who's the guy?" She asked.

"My stupid Uncle Roy," replied Rindi.

"Uncle? No way," Said Kitty, "That's illegal."

"My sister adopted Rindi, so we aren't blood relatives," I explained to Kitty so relax and you both enjoy yourselves. "Do you mind if I sit down in this chair." I sat on the soft chair.

Kitty found a yoga mat and put it on the floor. She took off her blouse and skirt. Rindi took off her t-shirt and bra, removed her shoes and jeans. Then she removed her panties.

"Holy shit!" Said Kitty, "What a great idea, a heart shaped landing strip out of hair." She giggled cutely.

"You should see what Su has?" Rindi told Kitty.

"Which one is Su," Kitty asked.

Su looked at me, either seeking permission or wanting reassurance that I wouldn't get upset if she showed off her kite. I winked at Su to let her know it was her choice. I motioned Candy over to me and sat her on my right knee.

Su took off her shoes and unsnapped her jeans, pulled them down and her little yellow flowered silk panties. She stood in front of Kitty, who was kneeling on the mat at the level of Su's bare pussy.

"A kite and every time you breathe it looks like it's flying," Kitty gushed, giggling again. "What do you have?" Kitty asked Candy.

"I don't have a design yet, my landing strip should be grown out enough, I just need to let Roy shave a design for me." Candy said.

Kitty put some lube on both ends of the double heads of the gel dildo, helped Rindi to position it under her butt and inserted it in her pussy, facing away from Kitty. Butt to butt, Kitty then inserted the other half into her own pussy.

"When you are ready just move your butt back and away and, yes just like that. Kitty instructed as the dildo worked it's way into her snatch as Rindi backed up until their butts touched.

"Su come over here please," Kitty coaxed the reluctant girl who was watching the dildo slide in and out of the two pussies, one totally hairless the other with the heart.

Su moved so her pussy was once again in front of Kitty. "Lay on the mat," Kitty said.

"What a sweet tasting pussy," Kitty told Su, as she began using her tongue to lick all over Su's pussy that was dripping with her girl nectar.

I put my hands under Candy's t-shirt and pulled her bra down so it was around her waist and I massaged her boobs and tweaked her nipples as we watched the action on the mat in front of us.

Su was the first to reach her peak, she let out a loud moan and her whole body quivered as she panted and mewled. Kitty never slowed down her licking and Su was having tremor after tremor, orgasm on top of orgasm. She passed out and Kitty kept right on licking her little gash. Rindi was next and Kitty followed almost immediately.

I let go of Candy's boobs and refastened her bra for her. I crawled over to Su who was still gasping for breath. I checked her eyes and she smiled that happy way that let me know she had enjoyed her orgasms immensely.

We ended up buying two of the double gel dildoes and the white one that matched the ones Su and Candy had picked. I think twenty minutes was up about an hour ago, but I'm not the owner of the sex shop either, so I'm not saying a word to anyone about Kittty's sales techniques.

"How much to rent your tongue," Su asked Kitty as we were leaving.

"As sweet as you taste darling, I could suck your pussy for a week straight and I never charge to have fun like that, call me sometime," and she handed Su a card with her number.

"Where Should we go for lunch," I asked the girls as we were back in the Escape again.

"Pirates Cove?" suggested Rindi.

"I'm almost sure that Candy and Su get tired of seeing the same walls where they work," I tell Rindi.

"Oh no," Said Su and Candy together, "Eating while my mom serves us sounds like fun," Candy said.

Let me make a stop at home first, I tell the girls.

At home I take the loaf of bread from the bread machine, quickly dump the ingredients for pizza crust. It takes an hour for pizza dough to form and rise properly. All three girls are getting irritable at the wait and the smell of fresh baked dill rye bread has my stomach growling. I put the dough in a bowl and cover it with a cloth. Grab my 45 inch pizza pan.

We pile back in the car and all four stomachs are now growling in anger at the delay. fifteen minutes later, I hold the door open as Sammy, Candy's mom greets us at Pirates Cove. She shows us to our table and asks what's in the bowl. Just a bit of dough I whipped up at home and wanted to show Jack, I tell Sammy, in fact, I need to see him.

"Whoot whoo, cute girls, Those are real, Uncle Roy's stupid, ha ha ha," squawked the bird.

"I see you've taught tonights dinner some new words!" I tell Jack, "I think I want Parrot bbq with hot sauce. Seriously though I want to borrow one of your ovens for half an hour and a few ingredients."

12