Niece Rindi Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"For you anytime," Jack tells me.

In the kitchen Jack introduces me to his chef, Juan Rodriguez. He smiles at me when Jack says that I'm Uncle Roy.

"I need just enough flour to put on the counter and a bit of alfredo, some scallops, mushrooms, cocktail shrimp, cashews, black olives and mozzarella cheese I tell Jack. "Oh shit I'll be right back." I hustle out to my Escape, grab the 45 inch pizza pan and back to the kitchen.

Juan had grated the cheese for me while I was grabbing the pan.

I made quick work with the pizza dough, expertly tossing it up and catching it until it was the perfect size for the pizza pan. I spread the alfredo, measured out two cups of mozzarella spread it on the crust. Into the oven at 425 for twelve minutes. It is perfect, not yet brown, I show Juan and Jack, now you add the scallops, shrimp, mushrooms, olives, cashews and then fresh parmesan over the top. Into the oven for five more minutes.

I take it out of the oven, the parmesan is bubbling the seafood is perfect, lightly cooked and not rubbery or dried out. I cut it into twelve equal pieces. Give a slice to Juan, one to Jack. Take five plates and put two pieces on each one. Push the serving cart to the table where the girls are about ready to eat me instead of any actual food. Put a plate in front of each and call Sammy over while Jack does hostess duty after telling me we need to talk.

We are eating the pizza. Sammy takes a bite and just about swoons as she realizes how good it tastes. "Holy Shit!" She exclaims, "I think I like it better than the lasagna."

I just smile and thank her for the compliment. I ask her to send Jack back over to us.

"Okay," Jack says, "That is without any doubt in my mind the best, absolutely the best pizza, I have ever had in my life."

"Here's the deal," I tell Jack, "You can make a 45 inch pizza, cut it in ten slices, charge seven dollars a slice, or fifty-five dollars for the whole thing. Each pizza you sell whole, Candy gets 2.50 and Su gets 2.50, if you sell slices they get double, it costs roughly twenty bucks to make each one. Thirty bucks profit for you for whole pizza and forty bucks for slices. The pizza won't taste good cold and seafood hates to be recooked. I suggest encouraging customers to buy it by the slice."

"Do you think customers will pay fifty bucks for a pizza?" Jack asks.

"Not just any Pizza," I explain to Jack, "A CaSus pizza, named after the two inventors who wanted pepperoni and mushrooms with pineapple. If it doesn't sell for the seven dollars a slice you have a bit of wriggle room, but I bet it could sell for ten dollars per slice once the customers try it. You might have to give out a few samples until the customers have tried it though. Now listen to this, I'm investing in your business, not as a partner to you but to the girls. I'm buying them a pizza oven for the kitchen, this way it's separate from your own. They pay me back out of their cut from each pizza sold. You risk nothing and I bet by the time these two graduate college, they will be wealthy young ladies. We will put a chart near the oven to keep track of whole pizzas and slices."

Candy and Su are just staring at me not sure they heard or even understood what just happened.

Jack just looked at me a while, looked at the stupefied girls. He took the crumbs off the pizza tray, put them in his mouth, "Best damn pizza I ever had."

"Would you pay ten bucks per slice?" I asked him.

"How big a slice," He asked me.

"Four and a half inches wide if my math is correct and you get ten equal shaped slices out of a forty-five inch pan," I answered.

"You sure you don't want to work for me as equal partners?" Jack says, now grinning at me.

"Just make sure you don't cheat my two partners and we will be friends for a long time," I tell Jack.

"You got it," Jack says, "I've never met a real life genius before, are they all as crazy as you?"

"I wouldn't know, I've never met one either," I tell Jack.

I make a call to the company that installed the three ovens already in the restaurants kitchen, ask them if they have a pizza oven, it's a quadruple one, that's great, how soon can I get it delivered. "Tomorrow at 2 p.m. that works, how much is it including installation and tax and everything?" I ask. "Great I need to call my bank before they close, I'll call you right back."

"Heritage Savings and Loan, this is Louise, how may I direct your call?" She asks me.

"Hi Louise, Roy Maxx, I need to authorize the debit card to purchase a $13,268.87 pizza oven from KDM restaurant supply company, My Niece Rindi, Yes Louise you will be invited to the wedding once we know where and when, right, thank you."

I redial KDM and finalize the purchase of one quadruple pizza oven.

We tip Candy's mom a twenty on our way out and I promise not to do anything Sammy wouldn't approve of to her daughter.

"Does your mom approve of dildoes?" I asked Candy.

She doesn't answer me and appears lost in thought. "Su and I are your partners and now we are over thirteen thousand dollars in your debt, if we get 2.50 per pizza, it will take like 6,000 pizzas before we make a single dollar." Candy said, sounding worried.

"Ah relax, I wouldn't worry about it, and it's only a bit over 5,000 pizzas. We might need to make sure you have a few math classes in college." I tease her. "Besides with me as your business partner, we will need to spend time together, I wink at her in the rear view mirror.

Su is not sure about how the money will be split and I tell them both to wait until we see what happens. "If the pizza doesn't sell we can sell the oven, probably for almost what we bought it for," I tell both girls.

Home once again and the three girls go into Rindi's room to remove their clothes. I remove mine in my room and once again we resume being nudists.

When the three girls come out and I see all three of them naked once again, my little bagli is as stiff as it can get and isn't so little anymore.

"Which one of you three Iwa Goyangs wants to ride the Roy Maxx, bagli special?" I ask them.

Of course all three want the special ride, so we need to play a game of some sort. Pool is out since Rindi is too good. Simply cutting cards is just leaving too much to chance so they all agree to play one hand of gin rummy.

Candy gets gin first and I don't mind since the other two had orgasms at Lovers Package while Candy and I had to watch their fun.

"How do you want it?" I questioned Candy.

"I really want to try it the way Su did this morning. Litom Kauboi I think is what Su screamed along with some other words I don't the meanings," Candy told me.

Su giggled at Candy's accent, trying to speak Korean.

We all four went into the big bedroom, I had allowed Rindi to use one of my suitcases for our growing collection of sex toys. She opened it up and brought out the double ender and smiled at Su.

"Would you like to ride the Rindi Conner express?" She asks Su.

Rindi takes one of the massage oils out of the headbord storage area and pours some onto each end of the double dong.

The two girls insert one end into each of their goyang and they began the backward and forward motions that drives the fake cock in and out of their pooses.

Candy now decides instead of facing me for her ride, she can better see the action on the floor by facing away from me. I put just a few drops of coconut oil on my erect shaft and the head of my bagli.

Candy reaches down and guides my prick into her love nest, lowering her hips down until her butt is against my upper groin.

"Litom kauboi," she yells and pretends she is twirling a rope around her head with her hands.

Every time Candy raises herself up I see her little dimpled butt crack, it's really cute. I check the girls on the floor from time to time also.

Candy then leaned back against me so her back was now on my chest. This was a new angle and a different tight feeling in her pussy for me. I put my feet onto the bed and bent my knees. I was able to slide in and out of her sheath with the added leverage, I could also rotate my hips much easier.

Every new move I tried, Candy would gasp in pleasure and reciprocate with a new move of her own. This position really helped me to maintain my control and it took quite a while before I was nearing a climax. Candy had already had a couple of small orgasms when I felt her speed up the tempo of her hips on me.

She was panting and gasping for air. Her boobs were right in front of me and in this position much easier to fondle than when we are nipple to nipple. I began playing with them, teasing the nipples, pulling her tips with my thumbs and forefingers, one hand on each of them. I twisted them lightly, pinched a little bit too. It was so much fun, I continued playing with them for a long time. This also distracted me from the cowgirl riding on me.

"Yeehaw! Ride em cowboy, Candy screamed out as she had one orgasm after another.

Candy's tight little tunnel was sucking at my erection, her velvet vice like grip was pulling me harder and stronger with every pulsating squeeze, until it felt like she would have to stop or her pussy would pull me clear inside all the way up to her boobs that I was playing with.

"Ileon jenjang!" We cried at the same time, one of my strongest climaxes yet and I shot off a salvo of seed into her feminine depths.

We rested for a while, I still had her hard little nipples in my hands and I wasn't letting them go without a fight. I just kept holding and massaging both nipples and boobs and she just lay there content to allow me any liberty I wanted. My erection never went down and I was still inside her moist sheath.

The two girls on the floor had finished their own sexual tryst by then and had removed the dildo from both of their very satisfied, wet, very red, angry looking and leaking little sexes. They just continued to rest on the floor, with their nipples facing up to the ceiling mirror and I was enjoying the view.

Candy whispered to me, "In this position I can see my boobs in the ceiling mirror, look how stiff my nipples are and how red they have become from your pinching and pulling on them.

I twitched my hips just a little bit and she realized my erection was still very much alive and ready to have another ride.

"Oh goody! Litom kauboi! Yeehaw!" Candy shouted out. While she again started grinding away on my stiff prod.

When Candy had reached another climax. She finally climbed off my very sore and limp bagli.

"No more," I tell the girls, "This horse needs to lie in a pasture for a while before he'll be fit to ride again."

That comment caused all three girls to go into giggling fits.

12