Niece Rindi Ch. 13

Story Info
Spring break ends.
4.8k words
4.76
3.5k
5
0

Part 14 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 12/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you haven't read any previous chapters, at least read chapter one it introduces the two main characters.

‐----Tuesday week 5 spring break

Tuesday morning and I am awake, all three girls are still sleeping peacefully. I decide to wake them all up by licking their pussies while they dream about how good it feels. Inching my way down the bed, it takes ten minutes to reach the end of my seven foot bed. I look under the covers by carefully lifting them up. Oh what a sight, Rindi is laying on her stomach, her sweet little butt looks so cute. I decide to give it a kiss on each of her little pink cheeks. She moans in her sleep.

I move to my right and see Su's little pussy peeking up at me, her legs slightly apart. I kiss and lick her pussy lips. I spend several minutes just enjoying her taste on my tongue. She mewls in her sleep, gasps a bit for breath. I lick her little pearl, suck it into my mouth and flick it with my tongue, vibrate my tongue on it and she screams out.

"Ileon jenjang! Cumming!" Su screams out, she is awake now, so are Rindi and Candy.

Candy is watching me, to see what I'm doing. I spread her legs and start licking away at her sweet box. I pretend her sex is a hard candy that just won't melt. Her clit is the soft center and when I vibrate my tongue against it she climaxes.

Now it's Rindi's turn and when I pull her legs apart she pushes her sweet little box up to meet my tongue. She tastes sweeter than normal, like her own musky flavor mixed with pineapple, from the massage oil. Yum it tastes so good, I savor the flavors rolling them around my mouth before swallowing. I spend some time massaging her butt cheeks while licking her love box. Finally she has a feminine release of her juices and my lips and face are coated in her necter.

"Holy shit!" Rindi cries out, "That was wonderful, Uncle Roy."

I move back up the bed and all three girls thank me for waking them up to dreamy orgasms. The girls then return the favor and take turns licking and caressing my erection and balls. Deep throat is fantasy to a lot of guys, I prefer the girls tongues and mouths on the head where the most pleasure comes from. The feelings from three tongues working together had me worked up in no time and I began spurting my seed, three separate shots and somehow each girl managed to catch one in their mouths. They swallowed hungrily and kissed each other.

"Holy Shit!" I yell out, "You three are hot enough to melt chrome off a car bumper with those mouths. I relax feeling drained and satisfied for the moment.

"Roy, may I ask a favor?" Candy asked me.

"Of course," I tell her. "What is it you want?"

"Well, Rindi has her heart shaped landing strip, Su has has her kite, I was hoping you would shave a design on me too?" Candy asked hopefully.

The three of us paraded naked into the bathroom, I allowed the girls to go first, in front of me, since it's the gentlemanly thing to do. Of course seeing three wiggling sets of butt cheeks, my mind was not thinking very gentlemanly like thoughts.

I started water running into the tub while the girls took turns pissing in the toilet. I helped dry each pussy with toilet paper after they drained their bladders. Ever the gentleman, taking care of my harem. I had my own piss and each of the girls took a turn aiming my stream into the toilet.

The tub now full of hot water and bath beads, I climbed in and asked Candy to join me.

"Rindi would you hand me the shaving gel and a new razor?" I asked my niece.

Candy sat down in the tub facing me, straddled me with her legs on the outside of my own. This put her pussy right next to my soft prick. I examined it thoroughly, opened the lips with my thumbs, her clit was about an inch and a half long, half an inch wide, the biggest one I had seen. In honesty these three girls were the only females I had ever gotten to examine, so I'm not the best judge as to what is normal size. Her clit looked like a miniature penis bobbing up and down, like a small man rowing a boat.

I put a small amount of shaving gel on her perenium, using my fingers, I spread it up and around her V shaped pussy, to the top where her landing strip was. What design do I want this time. I thought about it while stroking the razor gently from her ass to her pussy.

Then I made two upside down V's from her navel down, about two inches apart. In between them and slightly lower I made two small o's, exactly in between the o's and half an inch down, I made an upside down triangle. Under the triangle I made a small oval shape. I made a big circle around the entire outside but left the first two V's outside the circle. Next I added three slanted lines on each side from the middle to the outside of the landing strip area. I admired the design and thought it looked pretty good.

Rindi and Su were giggling and trying hard not to laugh.

"What is it you did?" Candy said sounding slightly worried. "You didn't write anything nasty did you? Like slut or tramp?"

"No I didn't, I wouldn't be that mean. Now stand up so we can have Rindi and Su join us in the shower." I commanded her.

Candy kept trying to see the design so I smacked her butt hard.

"Twenty more just like that if you keep trying to peek at it," I warned her. "Let's give her a clue from each of us but don't tell her what it is," I tell Rindi and Sue.

Rindi says, "Meow!"

Su says, "Iwa goyangi!"

I tell Candy, "The design is just purrrfect for you, rolliing my R's."

Candy quickly gets out of the shower and dries off.

"Wait for us or I'll be spanking you for real this time," I tell her. "If you don't like it we can shave it off and try again in a few weeks."

We dry off and follow Candy to the bedroom where she stops to look in a mirror.

"Holy shit! It's just purrrfect like you said," Candy smiles and giggles, "I need you to take a picture of it please. "My mom needs to see this."

Candy hands me her phone, I squat down and frame her landing strip in the picture. Take a few shots, then I have another idea. I line up the girls side by side with hips touching, take a few shots with my phone and another one with Candy's.

"When you send Sammy the picture, text the line, Love Pussy, fly a Kite," I tell her.

The three girls laugh and Candy sends the text.

Her phone rings just a few moments later.

Candy puts the phone on speaker so we can all hear.

"Hi mom what do you think of the pictures?" Candy asks Sammy.

"I'm not sure what I'm seeing, it looks like a heart, a cats head including ears and whiskers, and a kite with a tail but it looks like they are on your heads and made from short hair." Sammy says. "You didn't shave your head did you?"

"No mom, a few weeks ago, Roy shaved Rindi's landing strip pubic area into a heart, he shaved the kite on Su two days ago, just a few minutes ago he shaved the cat on mine," Candy giggles.

"Love pussy, fly a kite, not exactly a hallmark style card, I bet Roy figured he could sell that phrase to them along with the picture of you three?" Sammy teased.

We all laughed then and since I was kneeling on the floor I was at pussy level with Candy so I just naturally had to take a taste of her actual pussy, not the design.

Candy gasped and dropped her phone.

"What happened?" Sammy asked.

"Roy just stuck his tongue in my pussy and I dropped my phone," Candy told her mom.

"You four have been having some fun then, I'm happy for you Candy, you've been moping around the house ever since you spent the night after prom, now I know why at least. Roy if she misbehaves feel free to spank her ass any time." Sammy said.

"Last time I wanted to spank all three of them they threatened to gang up and spank me, so I have to be careful," I told Sammy.

"Spankings can be so erotic if done right," Sammy giggled out, "Just don't carry it to extremes and have fun. Roy, Jack says to tell you that he's thought over the pizza idea and instead of the girls getting 2.50 each, he wants a three way split of the profits after the cost of food is figured in."

"Wow!" Said Candy and Su together after Candy turned off her phone.

"Jinx you each owe me another kiss," I let them know while smiling at each of them.

They both gave me such hot kisses that I was more than happy with my decision to make them Jacks partners in the pizza business.

"What does that mean exactly?" Candy asked.

"Well since ingredients cost approximately twenty bucks, if the pizza sells for fifty, that leaves thirty, split three ways is ten for each of you." I tell them. "If it sells for seventy that leaves fifty profit or about sixteen sixty five for each of the three."

"No way!" Candy says, "Su and I talked it over and if you won't be our business partner? Then we want Rindi to be."

"Holy shit!" Exclaimed Rindi. She kissed each of the girls long and hard. After she crawled onto my lap she kissed me with love and devotion."

While sitting in my lap her stomach began growling and all of us laughed at her while she blushed.

"Are my three business typhoons ready for another cooking lesson?" I ask them.

"Don't you mean business tycoons?" Rindi asked.

"If the pizza sells anywhere near what Jack says the lasagna and pasta are doing, it will be a huge windfall like a typhoon," I answered.

In the kitchen a few minutes later, my three nude ladies and myself arranged ourselves around the stove.

"What are you making today I ask them?" In my most serious voice.

"Rindi get me the eggs please," We had bought a few dozen after leaving Pirates Cove yesterday, since I figured we might need them. I showed the girls how to separate the whites and the yolks. Heated some butter, sliced off a few pieces of dill rye bread. Put those in the broiler to make toast. Then I put the yolks into a bowl, whisked some lemon juice and hot mustard into them, lightly cooked them in the butter. While the Hollandaise sauce was simmering, I got another pan, filled it halfway with water, cracked a dozen eggs and put them in the water to cook along with all the egg whites.

Four plates, Two pieces of toast on each, two whole eggs on one piece and one egg with egg white on the other piece.

"Poached eggs on toast with hollandaise sauce," I told the girls, "It was my moms favorite food for breakfast, and one of the first things she taught Sheila, Rindi's mother and I how to cook."

"Yummy! another terrific breakfast," Candy said after taking several bites.

Rindi was sitting on my lap while I fed us both.

"Really good!" Said Su exuberantly.

"Yes indeed," agreed Rindi, "Did you ever have a mistake while cooking like we did yesterday?"

"More than a few over the years," I tell the girls. "There was the one time I tried to make biscuits, I must have been ten or eleven at the time. We were out of baking soda, so I used salt instead. The biscuits were like hockey pucks, hard as bricks. I heard thumping sounds later that day coming from the garage, mom and dad were throwing the biscuits against the side of the garage trying to get them to break. Seagulls were swooping down, picking them up flying over the dock and dropping them like they do with clams, nothing could break them."

All three girls are laughing hysterically at my admitting to such a mistake and hearing about birds trying to break open biscuits. "That is where I got the expression, Come and get it before I toss it to the seagulls." I explained.

The girls laugh even harder. Eventually with tears still streaming down her cheeks, Rindi asks if I have any other stories about my cooking mistakes.

"It must have been three or four years later, I had spent a few hours picking blackberries and I wanted to make a pie. Mom had taught Sheila and I how to make excellent pie crusts. I put the dough into a pie pan. Put the berries in a bowl and rinsed them off so any bits of thorn or non edible stuff was gone. Measured sugar into the berries, poured them into the pie shell, put on the top crust, crimped the edges. Set the pie in the oven, It came out looking fine, nice brown color, the whole house had the aroma of freshly baked pie. Got out four bowls, one for mom, dad, Sheila and myself. Vanilla ice cream to put on top. The pie was a runny mess inside, the berries had become juice. I used a small ladle to put the pieces of pie plus juice into the bowls and added the ice cream on top. Later I learned to add thickener to berry pies. Hey Roy, my dad said to me after tasting it, This isn't half bad spoon pie."

The girls are again laughing at hearing of how I had made such a mistake and my favorite compliment. The tears in my eyes weren't from laughter though, they were from a happy memory of my dad and his favorite compliment to me.

Rindi noticed my tears as a drop fell on her neck.

"Uncle Roy are you all right?" Rindi questioned me.

"I'm fine, it just hits me sometimes, a memory of when one of my parents would tease me, before mom got sick, before Sheila was married." I answered.

The girls had stopped laughing when they heard my answer and each one wanted to hug, kiss and just let me know, they were there for me and not to be sad.

"All this remembering about pie though, I think I may still have some blackberries from last summer, does anyone want to learn how to make pie?" I teased them.

It was a much happier group of nudists that were eating warm blackberry pie in the living room, two hours later, that was thick enough to hold in our hands, we still used bowls as vanilla ice cream melts.

"You know Uncle Roy?" Rindi said giggling, "This pie isn't half bad."

I grabbed onto one of of Rindi's nipples and gave it a real solid pinch.

"Ouch!" Screamed Rindi, "Let go of my boob!" She reached down and pinched my semi erect prick with enough force that it retreated back to it's resting position. "That'll teach you to pinch my nipples." She giggled.

I picked her up intending to turn her over my knee when I was tackled from both sides by Su and Candy, I fell to the carpeted floor with Rindi landing on top of me. The three girls kept me pinned down until I promised not to spank any of them, unless they really deserved it, or if they asked me too. Remember the three of us are partners and you aren't they told me.

"Being spanked lightly can be a lot of fun," Rindi told Su and Candy, "Roy can get hard after just giving out one or two swats, and my pussy starts dripping immediately."

"Mind letting me up now?" I ask the girls.

Sure, I could have easily gotten up just by exerting a bit of my muscles but someone might have actually gotten hurt and it did my heart a world of good, seeing just how quickly Su and Candy had come to Rindi's aid when they thought I might actually spank my little bratty niece.

Rindi whispered something and the girls began tickling me. They kept on for several minutes until finally I begged them to stop.

Only if you promise to be our business partner and teach us to cook and manage our money and have sex with us, the three girls had managed to finally make me agree. There is no way that a normal guy can possibly resist an offer that he was willing to make them in the first place. Of course they didn't need to know that.

While they had me pinned down I had managed to fondle and caress several boobs and fannies, even getting in a few feels of hot young pussy. Tickling them as they tickled me.

I called Jack at the restaurant and asked if the pizza oven had arrived, once the girls finally let me up off the floor. It had been installed and the company even gave him a few pizza pans as a complimentary gift for making the purchase. Every size from an eight inch personal pizza, to a jumbo sixty inch, football team sized monster, that barely fits inside the oven.

I have to laugh trying to imagine pulling a sixty inch hot pizza pan from an oven. My forty-five inch at nearly four feet can be a real challenge when hot.

"What's so funny Uncle Roy?" The girls all want to know after I shut off my phone.

I explain about the free gift of pizza pans. When I tell them about the sixty inch around monster. "It would be about as convenient and useful as the giant purple dildo from Lovers Package."

The girls all laugh realizing how big sixty inches of pizza would be, Rindi is the shortest of the three girls at five feet two inches tall. "Imagine it's nearly the size of Rindi." I tell them.

More laughter and more giggles. "How much profit do we make if we sell one?" Candy asked.

‐------------Saturday week 5

We are in the dance studio at ten a.m. ready for Candy to have her first lesson. Our instructors name is Sierra Ismerelda Perez Duchein.

"Please just call me Sierra," She tells us.

She is cute, twenty-five, divorced already, Apparently her husband was lazy and spent long hours every day playing video games and drinking beer. She has black shoulder length hair, five foot nine, an inch shorter than my own five ten. Green eyes, light olive colored skin. She is wearing a tight fitting light colored animal print blouse, and green very tight yoga pants. She has a sports bra under the shirt but nothing but bare naked girl under the pants.

The dance studio is on the second floor of an apartment complex, it is well lit and has full length mirrors on each wall. At one time it was the biggest ballroom in the city. Sierra was able to acquire it and owns the apartment complex also.

The other three watch closely as Sierra and I dance together to a slow waltz. Then Candy and I dance to the same song and I repeat the moves in exactly the same order I had done with Sierra.

We danced for two hours, then Candy kissed me and it was Su's turn. Two more hours later and Su kissed me and finally Rindi was in my arms.

She had been watching closely and with my lead it wasn't long before Sierra started teaching us some more advanced dance moves. She would show me the guys footwork, then show Rindi the ladies part. The two hours with my niece felt like two minutes. When Rindi and I kissed after the last song, Sierra asked to see Rindi's engagement ring.

"You two move very well together, it should only take a few weeks before you are able to dance really well. Roy, you dance great and know the rhythms, you could have taught the girls yourself of course." Sierra complimented us.

"No, There is a kind of problem with dancing in my living room, with no one else around after a couple of songs, we get too horny and end up doing a different kind of dance, this keeps us focused." I told a laughing Sierra.

We drive from the dance studio to Pirates Cove, I want to check on things and we are all hungry after our dance lessons.

Sammy smiles at us all when we enter, leads us to our table. I look at the menu and on the back is a new section, CaSuRi seafood pizza, by the slice with shrimp salad for $12.95. Whole fortyfive inch pizza is $55.95. There is also an eight inch for $7.95. A twenty inch for $19.95. Thirty inch for $29.95. A 60 inch for $75.95.

"Whoot whoo, real cute girls, Uncle Roy's a monkey, ha ha ha," Squawked the parrot on Jacks shoulder.

"Hi Jack, I think I want parrot pot pie with dumplings this afternoon." I say in my most serious voice.

Jack laughs while the girls all giggle. "Hey we are selling more pizza than all the other items on the menu put together," Jack informs us. "I had to hire a couple new cooks just to keep up with the pizza orders. Your idea to add a shrimp salad and increase the price was just the ticket. Since Tuesday when the oven arrived we have now sold over five hundred pizzas, just from the sales with slices and another 150 of whole pizzas, of course they are smaller than your 45 inch size pan so less profit, at this rate if it keeps up, your oven will be paid off next week."

"Holy Shit!" Three girls scream out.

"We finished a 45 inch one the first time I made it for us but without salad. We all want a slice with caesar salad, shrimp and crab added." I tell Jack.

12