Niece Rindi Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It tastes great when it arrives just a few minutes later, before we even finished our salads. There are ten new waitresses running orders to tables and Sammy seating new arrivals as they enter. The place is the busiest it's ever been. I ask Jack if I can meet his pizza cook.

"Roy this is Edmond Brown, Edmond I'd like you to meet Roy Maxx, the genius who came up with the CaSuRi pizza." Jack introduces us.

"Pleased to meet you, Ed is what my friends call me, I start 2nd year of college this fall and this is my first real job not counting lawn mowing and babysitting." Ed tells me. "I had to take spring quarter off because of finances."

Ed sounds almost like a younger version of myself. He is nineteen, the girls will probably think he's cute. I wash and dry my hands. Quickly twirl up half a dozen crusts showing him my much faster way than rolling them out. He tries it and drops it on the floor.

"Oops," I say when I pick it up and toss it in the trash. I dropped more than a few when I was learning, don't sweat it, but never serve any that drop. A few dollars spent on dough is cheaper than losing a customer." I twirl up another ten, 45 inch crusts for him, while Jack and Ed both watch in amazement.

Juan comes over to see why his boss is in the kitchen. Sees me and is all smiles. "Senor Roy, so good to see you again. The pizza she is selling like hotflaps, no?" He asks me.

"Yes indeed," I tell Juan, "Means you don't have to do all the cooking in here all alone anymore."

There are three other young guys and another young girl slicing and prepping various foods. They have an assembly line putting toppings on the hot pizza crusts before the final baking process.

"Si, You bring good ideas and Jack likes my cooking enough he gives me big money raise what he calls bonus, all thanks to you and your seafood pastas. Okay back to work now, hungry customers, must feed, bye bye." Juan goes back to his station.

I tell Ed to keep up the good work and practice what I showed you about twirling dough. "With practice you will get it."

Jack walks me back to our table and rips up the bill, "Forget it he tells me, if Ed learns how to twirl dough he can teach Su and Candy, and they can quit waitressing in skimpy outfits and make better money cooking the pizzas."

Somehow I forgot to tell Jack that Candy and Su already learned how to twirl the dough. Oh well, I'm sure he'll find out soon enough.

------------Sunday week 5

I wake up in bed alone, this only happened once in the last five weeks, the morning of senior prom. Where were my naked harem girls? I quickly go into my bathroom, a quick shower, a shave. Walking back into the bedroom. Out towards the living room.

"Come and get it Uncle Roy before we toss it to the seagulls," Rindi sings out,

On the table are perfectly cooked eggs benedict on English muffins, sausages and fruit cups with sliced pineapple and sweet cherries.

"How did we do?" Candy asks as I put another bite of English muffin with egg in my mouth.

"Ny Hummph umm bd," I answer her.

"Bad manners to talk with your mouth full," Su giggles.

"Not half bad," I try again giving the girls the compliment they wanted to hear.

"Jack said you are both getting promotions next week if you want them. You will be cooking the pizzas instead of waitressing, no more tips but higher wages and remember every pizza sold is more money for all of us." I tell them. The entire week had flown by, having sex multiple times a day with three very eager and horny eighteen year old girls helps time to slip by quickly and pleasantly. The girls had learned quite a bit about cooking in the seven days too. As witnessed the great breakfast they had made to show off their new found skills.

Before leaving to return home Candy and Su want one last ride on the Roy express.

Su wants her favorite position on top facing me.

"Litom kauboi," Su calls out, while I am laying on my back on the living room floor with a blanket underneath me and a pillow for my head, the rug is nice and thick and comfortable enough. "Ileon jenjang! Cumming!" Su cried out when she climaxed.

While we had been busy with each other, Rindi and Candy had been licking each others honey pots. Candy was moist and sticky inside her hot little sex when she climbed onto my stiff erection.

I managed once again to hold off my own ejaculation, I wanted to save it for later when I could be alone with Rindi.

Candy gave me a very long hot kiss and told me goodbye. Then Su gave me a long kiss. Both girls told me how much fun it had been. They got dressed, put their new toys into their suitcases and left shortly after, very pleased with the sex filled week.

"Uncle Roy?" Rindi was sitting on my lap, with my erection fully inserted in her throbbing love tunnel. Of course I was mouthing her boobs and lifting her hips up and down at the same time. "I think the house is too quiet now with just the two of us." She tells me.

"It is a whole lot more quiet," I agree, "Before you came here, I was sometimes so lonely that I had to leave, even if just to the bank or a grocery store. I don't ever want to be that alone again."

"There is always Kitty from the sex shop, or Stephanie from Victoria Secrets, or Violet who works at the nail salon." Rindi has a gleam in her eye. "Just promise me that we won't ever be alone anymore?"

"That is definitely a promise," I tell my niece who will soon be my wife and is already my lover and best friend.

12