Niece Rindi Ch. 15

Story Info
Shaving Sheila's Bush, a dying Escape.
5.8k words
4.72
4.6k
4
0

Part 16 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 12/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

----------------Wednesday May 18

My cell phone buzzed, waking me up, the room was dark, thanks to the new black shades that were just put in place the day before. It's early, the clock on my phone says seven thirty.

"This is Roy," I said into the phone.

"Roy this is Mike Stephens out at the construction site, do you have time to stop by here today? We need to discuss a few things." He told me.

"Okay, l can be there by ten, I need to do a couple of things first." I tell Mike, and push the phone off icon.

In the bathroom, I take care of my morning rituals.

A few minutes later, I am dressed and in the kitchen cooking breakfast. Rindi came in when the aroma of fresh baked biscuits reached the bedroom and she claimed they told her to come out to eat with me. We put freezer jam on four biscuits, two for each of us, I had also fried several eggs and sausage patties.

"Mike needs me at the construction site to discuss a few plans," I told Rindi, "Do you want to come with me or stay here? I'm not sure what he wants or how long it may take us?"

"I'd like to go with you, I want to see what the buildings look like too, and it might be fun seeing all those muscular college boys on the work crew." Rindi teased me by saying.

We drove to the location where the buildings were being built for the new restaurant, bar and ballroom. The parking lot looked great, freshly painted yellow lines on the black asphalt show the designated parking spots. There is one spot by the main doors that says reserved for Uncle Roy. I pulled into the space a few inches from the concrete parking block.

Mike had watched us pull in and promptly met us as we got out of the Escape, Rindi opened her own door, getting out on the passenger side.

"Roy we will finish construction on the main buildings by the end of the month, nearly two weeks earlier than we planned, the weather has been great and my crew knows exactly what they are doing." Mike informed me.

"That's really good to hear," I told him.

"The thing I wanted to talk about or ask you about, shit, I'm not sure how to ask?" Mike said with doubt in his voice.

"Start at the beginning and just tell me what it is, if it's even within my power to do?" I told Mike.

"The thing is I'm getting older, I don't like climbing ladders, walking on roofs or even lifting lumber anymore. I'd like to retire after this job finishes. It's my daughter Michelle, (Shelly to her friends), I've had her helping me during the summers since she was about twelve, she turned eighteen two weeks ago. Anyway I was wondering after hearing about your long range plans if you would consider hiring my daughter for any position in the new restaurant or bar. Construction is hard work and lately she's been complaining of aches and pains in her back. She's a strong girl and I'm not against her taking over my business but I'd like to see her do a lot more with her life." Mike said.

"How much money are you charging me for the construction? I wonder if we couldn't work out a deal, instead of paying you, we take Michelle on as one of the partners in our business? Or pay you enough that you don't feel like you are being cheated, and figure out how much of a share she would get. Michelle may have her own ideas about what she wants in the future also?" I told Mike.

"That's exactly what I was hoping you'd say," Mike said, "I don't need a lot of cash right now, It's been a good year and what I made just building your house and others, has set me up pretty good and I start collecting social security in June and I already get a military retirement."

"Why don't you have Michelle come over here and we can discuss what she wants?" I told Mike.

He texts his daughter that we want to meet her by the main doors and she comes over a few minutes later.

She was wearing coveralls with a toolbelt steel toed shoes, a hard hat and carrying a hammer.

"What's up dad I was just finishing the sheetrock in the bar area?" Shelly asked Mike.

"Do you really enjoy construction work? Or is there something else you'd rather do? I don't mean like flipping burgers or minimum wage type jobs but I want to retire and Roy will need lots of help once this place opens. Bartenders, cooks, waitresses, managers, accountants and probably others.

"If I'm not mistaken, he has some plans that promise big money to every one of his business partners, I have decided not to make any profit on this job and retire in two weeks. I was going to hand you my construction business but instead, I'd like Roy to make you one of his business partners instead of paying me." Mike informed his daughter.

"Mom's been begging you to retire for ten years now," Michelle told her father, "I could run the business but you know the guys don't really respect me enough to follow my orders, they constantly criticize me about every job I do. I want to go to college in the fall and study architecture and computer drafting, maybe even interior designing?"

"You have never mentioned any of that to me before," Mike said to her.

"It's not that easy to talk to you dad, when we are at a job there's so much noise we can't hear and at home, I never know what might upset you?" Michelle admitted.

Rindi walked over to me and pulled me several feet away from Mike and Michelle.

"They need to talk in private," She told me. "Let's invite Shelly to dinner tonight at Pirates Cove and we can find out what she decided to do but I bet she winds up going to college and taking the classes."

"I would bet on her doing exactly that," I told Rindi.

We walked back over and Mike and his daughter both have a few tears in their eyes, and had just finished a tender hug.

"Michelle when you finish here today, Roy and I would like to take you out to dinner at Pirates Cove number one, if you would like?" Rindi asked her.

"I should be done here around three, then I'll need to go home to shower and change clothes. How about if I meet you at six thirty?" Shelly asked.

After shaking Mike's hand, Rindi and I got back in the Escape and drove slowly around the huge parking lot. There were five hundred parking stalls exactly, Mike had told me, plus the one extra, reserved for me.

Six twenty, we are finally parked after circling the nearly full parking lot for ten minutes waiting for someone to pull out in front of Pirates Cove number one.

Sammy greets us inside the door and we tell her we will wait for our guest, Michelle to arrive, before getting our table. Five minutes later, Shelly walks in. She is wearing nice tight, clean slacks and a matching tan colored blouse that sets off her long brown hair nicely. She has brown eyes and a clean complexion with no makeup. She smiles at us and Sammy leads us all to our reserved table.

"That parking lot is a nightmare, I can see why you wanted to relocate this restaurant, the new bar and dance areas will definitely draw even more people." Shelly said.

"There are going to be two separate areas for dancing, I explained to Shelly, "One for the bar patrons, and another one for families, that one will be alcohol free. The main ballroom will be above the restaurant, and the other will be in the bar, itself. We will have three pizza ovens in the kitchen for bar patrons and regular ovens and stoves for other bar food. In the big kitchen will be seven pizza ovens each able to cook four pizzas at a time, five regular ovens for lasagna and other items. The main restaurant will have sixty tables for four, that can be slid together for larger groups. The bar will have twenty tables for four, made the same as the restaurant tables and chairs. We will have a karaoke machine in the bar, hire a DJ to run it as well as play music for the dancers. I think maybe eight pool tables in the bar, four or five in the area outside the main ball room with a partition to separate them from the dancers."

"Uncle Roy, is all that really going to happen, in less than two weeks?" Rindi asked, in disbelief.

"The buildings yes, the staff might not be ready quite that soon, since I haven't even hired anyone yet," I answered.

"Sierra would be the perfect DJ, if she wants the job?" Rindi stated as a question, "She could even teach her dance lessons in the ballroom."

"Now you are thinking like a genius," I complimented Rindi.

Michelle had been listening to us brainstorm about our plans for the new buildings she and her father had been working to build, along with their construction crew.

"Is the food here really so good that people will drive quite a distance just to eat and dance?" Shelly asked us.

"You haven't been here before have you?" Rindi asked our guest.

"No, what should I order? What's good?" Shelly asked us.

"You see all the servers carrying the trays of pizzas to the tables, well it's something that Uncle Roy actually made as a joke for two of my business partners and myself almost two months ago. We asked for pepperoni and sausage with mushrooms and pineapple. Uncle Roy made us one with scallops, shrimp, mushrooms and cashews. Wait until you taste it, you will understand." Rindi said to Michelle.

We ordered three pizza slices and a crab and shrimp salad for each of us. The salad was brought out immediately, we had barely finished it when the pizza arrived.

Michelle tentatively took a very small bite and then she took a second very large bite and chewed it thoughtfully before she swallowed and said, "Okay I think I understand why the place is so crowded, but what about customers who don't like seafood?"

"Well it is a seafood themed restaurant, they also have three or four chicken dishes but the main attraction is the pizza,"

I told Shelly. "Right now they only open from four p.m. until nine p.m. The new restaurant will open at eleven a.m. and close at ten p.m. The ballroom will close at eleven p.m. and the bar will close at two a.m. but will stop serving alcohol at midnight. We don't want anyone driving home drunk so our bartenders and wait staff will be very well trained to spot and stop troublemakers."

"I would like to help you design the interiors of all the new buildings then," Shelly said, "I want to show my dad how good I am at arranging what you described and he might be impressed enough to support me in my decision to take interior designing in college."

"This is what Uncle Roy and I were hoping you would say," Rindi told Shelly, "It's why we invited you here. Uncle Roy is a stupid kind of genius, he knows how to describe things but not always how to make them happen."

We had finished eating and Michelle was as impressed with us as we had been with her. We agreed to let her help us with designing and decorating all the fixtures for Pirates Cove number two.

When Rindi and I got back home around eight thirty, we heard voices and laughter coming from the master bathroom. I had given Phyl and Sheila the code to open the electronic doors of our house so they could come over anytime. They were naked in the jacuzzi hot tub.

"Shall we go in and join them?" I asked Rindi.

We quickly removed our clothes and walked into the bathroom and said hello to our visitors as we got into the soothing hot water and sat down.

Sheila giggled seeing the heart shape on Rindi's pubic area once again. "That heart is just so cute, have you thought of a design for me yet Roy?" Sheila asked.

Well I bought a small personal trimmer yesterday in the drugstore and I think I have a design you might like, I'm pretty sure Phyl will really love it.

"I don't want to watch her get shaved," Phyl said, "I want to be surprised when I see it later. Rindi would you play a few games of pool with me and they can call us when it's done."

Sheila and Phyl had brought terry cloth robes with them this time so Phyl put his on and Rindi put on the black silk robe, they had given to her.

Sheila and I got out of the jaccuzzi tub and after I ran hot water into the regular tub and got the cordless trimmer I sat down in the slightly cooler water.

"The easiest way for me to do this is having you face me with your legs outside of mine, get your pussy as close to me as you can." I maneuvered her around so her pussy was within easy reach. I had a pair of small scissors I used first to remove all the black pubic hair down to about a quarter of an inch. I purposely pulled a couple of the longer ones out with my fingers just to hear her yelp.

"Ouch! You prick!" Sheila yelped, "Don't be mean, I'm still kind of embarrassed having you even looking this closely at my pussy, only Phyl had ever seen it before, until yesterday."

"I'm going to leave most of the hair," I told her, as I began trimming. Taking the trimmer I made two small round shapes an inch apart in the upper area, followed by two straight lines going down to the vulva lips. Next I shaped around the right hand side leaving a sort of modified M on its side, I repeated that on the left. Then at the very bottom of her vulva I made a swallow tail design. I had been using my fingers to move her vulval lips out of my way as I worked the trimmer. Her pussy was wet and not from the water in the tub.

Sheila was breathing hard and may have had a small orgasm.

"I'm finished,"I told Sheila, "Shall we call Phyl and Rindi back in now?"

"Not yet, I want to see it first," Sheila said.

We got out of the tub and dried off, Sheila carried her robe and walked into the bedroom, stood in front of one of the mirrors and giggled.

"Oh my! it's just perfect," Sheila said.

I had used her vulva lips to form the body of a butterfly, the hair on both sides were now wings, the top had two antennae and the bottom was the tail.

"I really wanted to do lightning bolts hitting a snakes head but figured Phyl wouldn't like it much," I said to Sheila.

She punched me in the arm and told me to go get Phyl.

I put on my new black robe and went to rescue Phyl from another defeat to Rindi, they were playing nine ball and of course Rindi hadn't lost even once.

"Damn Roy, do you know she cheats, every time I'm about to make a shot, she opens her robe to show me her cute little boobs and I miss." Phyl complains.

"She does that to me too," I tell him, "She's better than any of us and she still resorts to cheating."

Rindi just giggled and pulled open her robe showing me just what distractions I had missed.

"Sheila is in the bedroom waiting to show you her new distraction," I told Phyl.

"No I'm not," Sheila said from behind me. "Rindi close that robe and Phyl come take a close look at the design Roy shaved on my pubis."

"Wow, is that a Monarch or a Swallowtail?" Phyl asked, "It really looks like a butterfly and such detail you can even see eyelashes on the antennae."

We all laugh at his observation of his wifes new butterfly pubic design.

We play a few games of pool, neither Phyl or I am able to make a shot, every time we try, either Rindi flashes us her boobs, or Sheila wiggles so her butterfly actually looks like it's trying to fly. Finally Phyl and I give up and he and Sheila leave to go back home.

"Uncle Roy, one more game but this time loser has to be on the bottom of the swing and winner gets the top." Rindi challenges me.

We haven't tried the sex swing yet and we are both excited at the prospect. I'm trying to figure if I really want to win or would losing be more fun. If Rindi is on the bottom, how long can I support myself with my arms, without putting too much weight on her. I won't find out tonight as Rindi distracts me once again as I am about to win by removing her robe completely and cupping her boobs, shaking them at me.

I pick her up by her hips and toss her over my left shoulder, the pool game forgotten as I push the button to open the electric door leading to the rumpus room. The floor is covered with a two inch very thick rubber mat. It cushions my feet as I carry Rindi to the swing. I put her down on her feet and holding the ropes I lower myself onto the leather seat of the swing.

"If you put your hands through the loops at the end of two of the elastic ropes and sit facing me, then you raise and lower yourself using your arms it should work." I instructed Rindi.

Rindi looked at the contraption a bit dubiously, she was excited to try it, flashing me had turned her on so there was no need for any extended foreplay.

She lifted herself up using the two ropes as I had suggested. Then slowly lowered herself down until her pussy was resting on the head of my erection. I reached down with my right hand, while I continurd to hold one rope with my left hand, I guided my erection inside her moist entrance.

I slowly pumped my legs to get the swing moving. Rindi pumped her legs on the other side. Then once we were swinging a bit forwards and backwards, she began using her arms to lift herself up and down on and nearly off my stiff erection.

I felt several different sensations, the normal pulling suction of her quim, but also a new squeezing every time she moved her legs out and then under the seat. Using a swing is far different than anything I had ever tried. You can't use your hands as they hold the elastic ropes, your feet are busy pumping to make the swing move. Your pelvis can only raise up a few inches. It is wildly erotic and we are able to kiss, occasionally we let go with one hand or the other, me to stroke her nipples or pet her hair. I love stroking her soft hair and brush it for her any time she lets me.

We are now making the swing go back and forth quite a ways, nearly to the wall and then back over to the center of the room. Rindi has four orgasms but I can't seem to reach a climax as there isn't enough actual fucking as just a wonderful pulling sensation. Finally just before I am ready to give up trying, Rindi giggles and begins a twisting motion to spin back and forth.

"Holy Shit," I scream out, my sperm shooting into her in three long jets.

We continued to swing slowly and just kept the swing moving at a nice slow pace. I hadn't been on a swing since grade school, I had forgotten how much fun they were, the schools don't have playground equipment anymore, liability or something?

After nearly half an hour, the longest either of us had ever enjoyed being on a swing at one time, my limp prick was a sorry sight looking a bit like an underfed worm. Rindi's pussy was wet and pink almost red, but still looked good enough to eat, so I licked it until she had another orgasm, while she was sitting on the swing. It had been very enjoyable and I promised next time we used it, she could be on the seat and I had a new idea to try out.

We both did our usual bedtime bathroom rituals and I pulled the black drapes over the bedroom window shutting out the full moon that was shining nearly as brightly as the sun had been the previous day.

-----------------June 2

We don't get a lot of personal mail, on most days it's mainly junk mail circulars and advertisements. This day is different as Rindi has a letter from Jack Farrell, with Pirates Cove as the return address.

"This is for you dear," I tell her, Handing it over the pool table.

She opens it and smiles, inside is her monthly share of the pizza sales, 23,500 dollars, only five hundred more than last month had been. Jack had included the usual break down of expenses and profit.

"Do you think Jack will continue running Pirates cove number one when number two opens up next week?" Rindi asked me.

"I think he will, at least for a while, the location isn't bad and it's close to the mall and stores so it will always be a good location for him, he never wanted a huge place, only a small restaurant." I told her.

Shall we drive over to number two and see what it looks like now.

"Roy, Rindi, hi," Louise greets us as we entered the bank.

Rindi goes to one of the cashiers and deposits the entire check as she has plenty of spending money in her purse. her account is now 46,000 plus change, she is grinning when she looks at the receipt.

12