Niece Rindi Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I frown when I see my balance, Shit! I have 485,000 left in savings. I had two million a month ago, now I'm practically broke. A good thing I have a fiancee who can support me and a new business that will hopefully put a few pennies back into my account.

We are driving to Pirates Cove number two and my Escape has a check engine light come on. "Shit! I say for the second time that day. The car bucks a few times and slows way down. The engine sounds like a helicopter that forgot to warm up, chuppa, chuppa whump, chuppa, chuppa whump. I turn on the four way flashers and we limp along at about ten miles an hour until we reach an All Star Ford dealer, it took twenty minutes to drive the two miles, other car drivers glaring at me the whole time.

At the car dealership, Rindi and I go inside and I talk to Verle Ketch, he was the salesman I had bought my first Escape from. We made an appointment for my car to be looked at the next day in the service department.

When I bought the car, I had gotten a bumper to bumper warranty that included tow service and a rental car, good for seven years, I had the Escape for five years now. It had been regularly serviced and only had 40,000 miles on the odometer. While waiting for the rental car to arrive, I asked Verle if he could show us any vehicles I might like to buy. There was a new Escape, a hybrid, part electric, part regular fuel. I was impressed, it was much more comfortable than mine had been, lumbar support, heated, ergonomic seats otherwise it was still nearly the same body style as mine. The sticker price was 46,000 dollars.

"Shit?" The third time today I said it, at this rate I'll be totally broke by evening.

Then Rindi surprised me and asked Verle if he could make us any kind of a deal on two Escapes instead of just getting one. He went and talked with his manager, about ten minutes later, he came back out with an older guy who was the manager.

I understand you want two of the newer model hybrid Escapes, I think we can work something out to around 70,000 dollars for two, that will save you 16,000 dollars. Then Rindi gets real smart and says, if you give us 20,000 for Uncle Roy's old one it's a deal. An hour later, Rindi had picked out a sky blue Escape and I was getting a smoke gray model.

We had to take the rental car piece of shit loaner, something so small, I had to fold up double just to get inside. Driving it to the bank was a challenge. Then explained to Eric, I needed to get a cashiers check for 50,000 dollars and six thousand more in cash for walking around money.

"Shit! I'm broke, 432,000 is all I have left, I haven't been this poor since Senior year of high school." I told Rindi as I attempted to get back into the little pos that the rental agency calls a luxury sports model. I'm only Five foot eight, this thing is built for midgets or for girls shorter than Rindi at five foot two, even she had to scrunch a bit to get inside.

"Uncle Roy, I can loan you a few thousand dollars if you get desperate and ask me nicely," Rindi said, teasing me, trying to cheer me up.

Back at the Ford dealer, Rindi gets out easily enough, I have to fight the seat belt, figure out the weird door handle, unfold myself, raise the steering wheel until it touches the windshield and then practically fall on my face when my left arm tangles in the seat belt.

"Shit!" Had become my favorite word of the day, I get on my feet and mutter something about manufacturers who build tiny cars for midgets and still want full car price tags. Then the car rental agency wants my feedback on my experience. Hey, I'm a nice enough guy but this just wasn't my day.

Verle had been busy while we were getting our money, and had both cars washed and waxed, full gas tanks and even showed us how to pair the stereo systems to our blue tooth cell phones for hands free use while driving. I handed him the cashiers check, told him we wanted the seven year bumper to bumper warranty on both vehicles, that cost me another six thousand dollars, all my walking around money. "Shit! Shit! Shit "

The new Escapes are nice, comfortable, ergonomic, eight way adjustable power seats, radio turned to my favorite oldies channel, I have to stretch to get into it. Yay, I'm almost my happy self again. The next day we find out two of the fuel injectors had failed at the same time on my old Escape and it would have only cost three hundred and eighty-six bucks, after the warranty had paid the rest, to get it fixed.

Rindi calls my phone from her Escape. "This is a nice vehicle, where should we go now? I'm following you."

"We still need to go and see if we are ready for opening next week at Pirates Cove number two?" I told Rindi.

I park in my reserved spot, in between two handicapped reserved parking spaces, there are twenty handicapped spots closest to the door, Rindi parks next to me in one of them.

The place looks great, Michelle turned out to be more than qualified to help with my ideas. There is a flagpole out front with an American flag and under it a jolly roger flag. Inside there are sixty tables with four chairs each, ten booths for six customers and another twenty booths for two to four customers. There are ten pirate ship chandeliers lighting up the place with a very decent amount of light but not too bright. The walls are a pleasant shade of dark red painted with pirate ships firing canons at other ships. There are multiple pictures of many colored parrots on each wall. We go into the kitchen, it's spotless perfection. Six pizza ovens with four cooking areas each, four regular ovens, six stoves, four huge refrigerators and four huge freezers. There is plenty of room for the cooks to work and four sinks to clean hands, two big commercial dishwashers and one sink for cleaning pots and pans that don't fit in the dishwashers.

We walk up the stairs to look at the ballroom, one wall is all mirrors the ceiling has six of the pirate boat chandeliers, the floor is the same tongue in groove floating maple floor as my garage ballroom. In one corner on a raised platform is the sound board, there are eight speakers on the walls so the sound will be heard wherever you are on the dance floor. Sierra had helped with this set up. Outside the ballroom and in another large room are six pool tables, regular pool table lights over each one, a raised platform so whoever we hire to supervise this room can see everything happening.

"What do you think?" I asked Rindi.

"Do you think people will really come here? It's so big and quiet, I've never been inside a brand new building that has never been used before." Rindi said.

"I put a lot of money into it, so did many of our friends, if I didn't think it would work, I would never have tried it." I told Rindi.

We walked back outside, I made sure all the doors were locked. Then we walked across the parking lot to the bar, the sign on the door reads, no one under twenty-one admitted, thirty or younger please have picture ID ready.

"Sorry honey you can't come in," I teased Rindi, she punched my arm.

Inside the bar looked great, huge dance floor, again a raised dj station. Thirty bar stools arranged in a horseshoe around the bar. Thirty-five booths for four people each, twenty tables with four chairs. Eight pool tables with pool lights. Six dart boards opposite the pool tables. Inside the kitchen, two pizza ovens, two regular ovens, two stoves, two freezers, two refrigerators. two sinks, and four automatic commercial dishwashers, "Clean glasses are the number one problem in any bar," I told Rindi when she asked about the huge dishwashers. There were five hundred beer mugs inside the horseshoe serving area, five hundred cocktail glasses and several hundred other various size glasses, I hope it's enough.

We walked back outside and I locked the double doors and turned on the burglar alarm system, showing Rindi how to key in the numbers, 1825, her age and mine. She giggled and we got back in our new vehicles.

As I sat in my seat, putting the key in the ignition my phone buzzed. "Where to now Uncle Roy? I'm hungry, we haven't eaten since breakfast and that was just cottage cheese and pineapple, like ten hours ago." Rindi asked.

Where else, Pirates Cove number one of course, Rindi followed me again. I turned on the system analyst on my dashboard I was getting sixty-eight mpg according to the readout, not bad for AWD. My old Escape got twenty-four to thirty depending on traffic and stop lights.

After we were done eating, we said good bye to Jack and Sammy and reminded them that we expected them at our house warming party the next night.

When we got home, I used my cell phone to open my garage door, I pulled inside and nearly forgot I hadn't programmed the other doors, I had to push the button to open a door for Rindi to drive her Escape inside. She was smiling, a very happy young lady to have her own vehicle to drive anytime she wanted, without relying on me. I probably should have bought her a car when she first arrived almost five months ago.

Inside the house, I examined the receipts for the two vehicles and my bank statement. Asking myself if it was all just a dream? Had I really risked most of my savings and much more money from friends? Would the location really become a destination for families? Would it just become a decrepit old shack and be falling apart by the time I wanted to retire and sell it to some young guy with some strange ideas of fixing it up.

Rindi interrupted my thoughts with the best distraction she had. Her shirt came flying at me and hit me in the face, her bra landing on my head. She was giggling and smiling at me now.

"You were a million miles away, Uncle Roy" Rindi said, "I asked you six times if you were okay? You were frowning and looked like you were having a nightmare or something."

"Just a bit worried that it won't happen," I told her. "Remember how Jack looked that first night we went to Pirates Cove and we were the only customers. He only had his own money invested in that restaurant. I have talked several people into this dream of mine, so if it fails they will all lose, not just me."

Rindi walked over to me and said, "Uncle Roy, they all trust you, I trust you, the place is away from town, that didn't stop Dr. Fox from building a drive in theater that was successful for over fifty years, until television became more popular and big screen home units killed it. People will come there because word will spread, just like it has for Jack and Pirates Cove number one, just promise you won't get a damn parrot to put on your shoulder."

After that speech Rindi pulled me willingly to bed where we spent most of the night cuddling and fondling each other, her moist, tight, pussy squeezing and massaging my eager erection on all sides until after I had ejaculated and fallen into a sound sleep, still deeply buried inside her clinging depths.

The main focus I had with this chapter was showing the way two different people look at money, Rindi considers herself rich with a few thousand dollars, while Roy considers himself broke with hundreds of thousands.

12