Niece Rindi Ch. 17

Story Info
Roy gets hammered.
5.9k words
4.69
2.9k
5
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 18 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 12/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

------------Tuesday June 20

Another great sex filled morning as I was awakened by the gripping pulling power of Rindi's tight, moist pussy wrapped around my erection. I kissed her mouth as she moaned into mine, her breath coming in short pants and gasps. She convulsed through one orgasm and I reached down to massage her butt cheeks. I used her hips to raise and lower her, sometimes fast, and then slowing down, I was near my own peak and I knew that the force of my own would give her one last big thrill. When I could no longer maintain my control, I released three powerful jets into her feminine depths and we both came together.

It was a great beginning to our day. We got up and took care of our morning business, in the bathroom. We got dressed to go to Pirates Cove in the afternoon, Rindi in the pirate wench outfit that she had made herself. I was wearing my Captain Sparrow outfit.

We had eaten lunch at the restaurant and then gone upstairs to do a little dancing.

"Hello is this Roy?" Asks the distraught voice on the phone.

"Yes, this is Roy," I replied, trying to remember where exactly I remember this voice from.

"This is Molly, my car just died on me and I don't know what to do?" She was sobbing and sounded desperate.

"Where are you at now?" I asked her.

She was at the mall parking lot inside her ten year old car. "Wait there, it will take me about twenty minutes to get there," I explained.

Rindi and I both left after saying good bye to Sierra and I had told Rindi we needed to leave and why. Earlier Rindi had taken pictures of me handing out the prize money to three of our coloring contest winners. The only one left to still receive an award was Molly's Niece, Megan. My Canon camera was safely put away in the small office that Jack and I share near the kitchen. My tablet computer and Rindi's are also in the office.

We pulled into the mall parking lot and I phoned Molly to find out in which area she had parked. Her niece Megan was with her and they were both waiting inside the car when we got to where they had parked.

"I have Triple A insurance, they will tow my car to my parents house but I won't be able to get to work today. I'm not sure this car is even worth having fixed?" Molly told us.

"We can take you to work now and later we can take you to your parents house, calm down and relax, there's no reason to cry." I told her.

Molly and Megan got into the back seat after I helped them carry several bags from their car to my gray Escape, we put the bags in the rear cargo area.

"We sure appreciate you coming to rescue us today, my dad would have come but he and mom are both at work. He's a city bus driver and mom works at a book store." Molly told us.

"We have time before you need to be at work this evening," I told Molly, "We will lead the tow truck driver to your house and drop off your bags, then we can all go back to Pirates Cove. Did Jack call to tell you that Megan's picture won the coloring contest for the adult prize of three hundred dollars?" I asked. "The winners also each get a free pizza."

Megan made a whooping noise from the back seat of Gray, that's the name Rindi gave my Escape. "I love pizza and that CaSuRi one, at Pirates Cove is my new favorite!" Megan's excited voice put a smile on my face.

It took a bit over an hour before their car was towed into the driveway of a very well kept house not far from where Jack and Sammy live. Rindi and I helped them to carry their bags inside the two story house.

"Megan's and my bedrooms are upstairs," Molly said, "Just give me a few minutes to take up our bags and I want to fix my face, crying made a mess of it."

"It looks just fine to me," I said sincerely.

While Molly was upstairs Megan asked Rindi and I if we could do her a favor, her aunts birthday was Friday and she wanted to surprise Molly, by buying her a new car.

"Will three hundred and fifty dollars be enough to get her a car that won't die?" Megan asked me.

"Why don't you buy your aunt something else with your money, Rindi and I will see what we can do about a car, but don't tell Molly, okay?" I asked the young girl.

Megan nodded her head smiling at me.

Fifteen minutes later, Molly came back downstairs, wearing the traditional Pirates Cove wench outfit, and she looked amazing. So sexy I couldn't help ogling her from the shiny black boots to the top of her curly black hair. The black mesh stockings with black panties and the short white shirt completed the look.

"You are a very attractive lady," I told Molly when she was walking down the stairs.

"Thank you," Molly said, pleased at the compliment.

We got back to Pirates Cove at five fifteen, I got my camera from the office and handed it to Rindi. When we had told Megan we wanted her picture taken holding her colored placemat and me giving her a hug, she had insisted I wear my pirate costume that looked like Jack Sparrow and she had put on a female pirate costume in her own size that had been in one of the shopping bags.

I handed Megan the three one hundred dollar bills while she held her winning picture in one hand and the money in her other hand, Rindi got a perfectly focused picture of us hugging. Then we all four sat at our special reserved booth.

We all decided to get pizza, also crab and shrimp salads. The salads came out immediately with four Aqua Bien waters, and when we had finished the salads, Jack himself brought out our pizzas.

"No parrot today?" I asked, a bit disappointed.

"Sammy stayed home today, so he is with her right now," Jack said.

It was getting close to six o'clock so Molly left to walk over to the bar where she would act as dj for karaoke or just play music for the dancers. Megan stayed with us.

Rindi, Megan and I then drove to the Ford dealer, Verle was almost ready to leave when we got to the dealership, "I want to get five more Escapes, What kind of a deal can we make?" I asked him, "I also want the Pirates Cove logo painted on each one, and on the two we already have.

The logo is a pirates Jolly Roger flag, me in my pirate costume and a dark haired mermaid in pink, blue and green, that was Candy in a costume."

"You are thinking of a fleet of cars, since you just bought two last week that makes seven, I will need to talk with the manager and he left five minutes ago. I will talk it over with him tomorrow and call you," Verle told me.

"Thank you," I said to Verle.

The two girls and I got back into Gray after I helped Megan into the back seat and closed her door, making sure her seat belt was on properly. Then I grabbed hold of Rindi's butt cheeks and squeezed them while helping her get in. She giggled and slapped my hands lightly.

We next drove to the Baldwin Sisters specialty shop. Inside the store we smell the wonderful odors of scented candles, potpurri, spices, incense and myrtle leaves.

"What are we doing here?" Megan asked me, when we walked inside the small shop.

"Rindi and I need to get your Aunt Molly presents for her birthday and I will need to invite your grandparents, so remind me to call them later?" I said.

We picked out several scented bath soaps, bath salts, candles, and China Rain perfume. Megan was thrilled with all the great gifts she could get for her aunt, she spent sixty-five dollars on her purchases.

Once again back at Pirates Cove I take the gift bags into the office and leave them there. The three of us go upstairs to play pool. and then we danced until we started feeling like maybe a dessert would be really nice.

Back downstairs in our booth, we ordered Raspleberry pie ala-mode.

Jack served it to us himself like he did with the pizzas earlier.

"Did all the servers leave already?" I asked him.

"No, but we aren't real busy after eight o'clock on most weeknights, we might start closing at ten except the weekends, when the square dancers come down around eleven, most want desserts so Fridays and Saturdays we will stay open until midnight." Jack said.

That sounds fine to me, I ordered five new Ford hybrid Escapes today. One for you and Sammy, one for Phyl and Sheila, one for Sierra, two for deliveries, Molly can drive one to and from work. While she is working we can have someone else use it for any deliveries. They will all be the same color, metallic gray, with our Pirates Cove logo, painted on each side. I showed him the picture of the logo from my phone.

Megan was yawning and having trouble staying awake as it was near midnight. Her usual bedtime was nine o'clock on school nights and since it was summer break, ten o'clock. She had only been out of school for a week, so she hadn't adjusted to being up so late.

I left Rindi and Megan in the booth and walked across the parking lot to the bar. There weren't a lot of customers, since we quit serving alcohol at midnight, most had left, there was one couple dancing.

"Hi Phyl, how has it been going?" I hadn't been in the bar since Saturday so I was curious.

"We were fairly busy Sunday afternoon, but like you figured, most left before ten since they needed to go to work the next day," Phyl answered me.

"Right, we need to adjust our hours, during the week close at ten, weekends we will close at midnight unless we get busy then we can always stay open a while longer." I said.

I walked from the bar over to the dj platform. "Are you ready to leave?" I asked Molly.

"Yes, let me go use the restroom really fast first and we can leave." Molly said.

When she walked out of the restroom a few minutes later, she was smiling and came over to me and gave me a hug and a few kisses. She smelled good, I'm not sure what perfume she had on. I kissed her making sure our tongues met and frolicked playfully.

As we were walking out of the bar, after we finished our lengthy bit of tonsil hockey, Molly said, "I sure appreciated you bringing me here to work today."

"It wasn't too big of a problem, Rindi and I both enjoyed spending time with Megan. I really feel that Rindi might be spoiling her a bit though. Every time they get together, they whisper secrets, giggle and point at me. I'm not sure exactly what they are saying to each other, but Megan is really starting to open up with Rindi. With me she asks a lot of questions and makes me think she has really missed out by not having a father figure in her life." I told this to Molly, while we were walking from the bar to the restaurant.

Megan was asleep in the booth when we got inside. I picked her up carefully and put her over my left shoulder not waking her up and carried her out to Gray, put her in the back seat and fastened the seat belt.

Megan woke up and smiled at me. "I was having the weirdest dream ever, some man was chasing me, he said he was my father and he had come to take me away from Aunt Molly and my grandparents. You were there in the Pirate outfit and told him to go away, then you picked me right up and carried me to your car, now I'm awake." Megan said. "You are very strong and you smell really good too."

I thanked her for the compliment, and showed Megan how to recline the back seat, so she could sleep on the drive back to her grandparents house.

She was sound asleep before I even had the motor started.

After we arrived at the Sandersons house, I carried Megan into the house following after Molly. "Should I put her on the couch or carry her upstairs?" I asked.

"Oh, if you would carry upstairs that would be wonderful, her room is the one on the left," Molly said.

Molly opened the bedroom door and I put Megan down gently onto the bed, she was smiling in her sleep, it was warm enough in the room not to need any blankets, so leaving her in the female pirate costume, Molly turned out the light and closed the door.

Then Molly turned to me and once again we kissed, this time she placed my hands on her butt cheeks and I massaged them through the thin black panties. Her butt was firm and tight, it felt good. The kissing had me a bit turned on also.

"I really need to go, Rindi will be wondering what is taking so long," I told Molly.

Back in the car, Rindi had fallen asleep. When I opened the door, the two dome lights came on as did several small green lights on all four doors to show handles and window buttons. Rindi woke up and smiled at me. "Take me home now Uncle Roy and carry me to bed, you can pretend to rescue me from a guy claiming to be my father."

We both chuckled at her wit and I turned on my oldies channel and I drove us home.

Once home, I closed the garage door by using my cell phone. Went to the passenger side and helped Rindi out and picked her up, I carried her to our bedroom, and then undressed her, hanging up her outfit in the closet, I got undressed and walked into the bathroom with her. While she peed, I brushed my teeth. Then she brushed hers while I pissed. I had watched her peeing and she watched me. So weird that a girl peeing can turn me on but everything Rindi does turns me on, like a light switch.

Back in the bedroom, we crawled into bed, the bedroom lamps automatically shut off after two minutes, and we are not real surprised to find two naked girls already in our bed.

"Maybe we should make a new rule that unless we invite them, they should sleep in their own beds," Rindi sighed, a bit disappointed.

"Having them in bed with us never stopped us in the old house," I smiled when I said that. I was still erect from the kisses Molly had given me and even pissing hadn't softened it, carrying a naked Rindi from bathroom to bed had not diminished it in any way either, so I just naturally laid her down on top of me. I reached down to her pussy and began fondling it, using my right hand, my left massaging her buttocks.

She started to purr and her breath was coming in short panting gasps, she reached down between us and inserted my firm member into her moist crevice. That tight velvet vice that milked my stiffness so wonderfully. We tried not to move too much as that would awaken our two friends. Soon I am lifting her hips up and down and rocking up and down myself, in time with her own hip thrusts. We kissed with our tongues mimicking our sexual organs, trying to keep the exact pace with Rindi's lower and upper lips.

"Geeze, you two, can't you just go to sleep instead of all this rocking and noise?" Candy asked us.

"Well it is after all, our bed," I informed her. "If you don't want us to disturb you, your own bed is right down the hall." I was only half teasing and kissed Candy as I said it.

"Just hurry up and finish then, some of us have to get up in the morning, since our slave driver, of a mean pirate boss wants us to be at work by ten thirty to start making pizza crusts, at least we only work until six thirty so the hours are much better than four to ten." Candy grumbled a bit.

Rindi grinds her hot little pussy down onto me and adds a few twists, and gyrations, I couldn't hold back and my ejaculation was followed by her own feminine release as my seed was spurting into her. We fell asleep then and my last coherent thought was, I love my niece Rindi.

--------------Wednesday June 21

"Hello Roy," this is Verle, "We can set you up with five hybrid escapes for 175,000 dollars, we will give you the seven year bumper to bumper warranty included but we can't paint the logo's you want on them. There is a local paint shop that does custom work on automobiles, Gotcha's Speed Shop and Custom Paint. They do really good work, a bit expensive but worth the money."

Sounds good, I will call the bank after a while to arrange payment, and three girls to drive cars to the paint store.

I checked the clock on the kitchen stove, it's eight thirty. I make several slices of French toast, from a fresh loaf of wheat bread from the bread machine. After adding orange zest, vanilla and honey into the egg and cream batter, I cook twelve slices, three a piece. Three naked girls came into the kitchen area when I called out. "Come and get it before I throw it to the seagulls."

There are more than a few giggles when they pulled the apron off of me to discover I was naked under it and that my prick is all soft, that was because while I was still sleeping some one of them, or all three of them had sucked all the life out of it earlier.

We carried the plates of French toast to the dining room table. When we were done eating, I explained about needing them all to help drive cars from the dealership to the paint shop. The girls seemed eager to do this.

"I called the bank, explained to Eric Brown about buying five more vehicles for the restaurant, he sent a wire transfer to the Ford Dealership for the 175,000 dollars and asked me how the grand opening did.

"Well, the girls each made about fifteen thousand dollars just for Saturday, another ten thousand each from Sunday. Jack and I figured after the expenses of the bounce boats, giant slides, rubber rafts and advertising, we each made about five hundred dollars for the two days. Our business partners made a few thousand to be divided up among all of you. We will have final totals at the end of the month," I said before turning off my phone.

"Wow!" All three girls say with excitement, "We each made twenty-five thousand dollars in just two days?"

"A lot of people attended our grand opening weekend, we might do some more advertising but with the bounce boats and slides being paid off and how many kids will beg their parents to bring them to play, I think we will hold off on advertising except for the internet." I told the girls. "Jack and I didn't get much profit because we paid the expenses for everything. Our profits will increase next month, I'm sure."

Next I called Gotcha's speed and paint, made arrangements to have seven Escapes painted with the Pirates Cove Logo.

The four of us left the house then after getting dressed, all of us in my Escape, Gray.

Verle had been busy that morning, making sure each hybrid Escape was detailed and fueled up. The five gray vehicles sparkled in the late morning sun. He even drove one himself, over to the paint shop, leading the parade as we all followed him.

Once we arrived at the paint shop, I talked with Paul, he is the owner. Showed him the picture for the logo. It's Candy dressed in her female mermaid suit, me as Captain Sparrow and Rindy as the female pirate. Candy is in the fake blue water alongside the bouncy boat, Rindi and I are at the helm, sharing a loving kiss.

"I'd really like the water to look more natural and the pirate ship too. If it's possible?" I explained my idea for the logo to Paul.

"We have several guys here who took art classes in college and one still in college, and a few motorheads who do the engine modifications. We should be able to have all seven cars done by Friday afternoon." Paul informed me, "I will text you a preliminary design for your approval before we paint though."

We all get into Gray and I drive us back to Ford, Verle goes inside. Rindi drives the last Escape following me back to Gotcha's.

We leave the five new vehicles there. We drive back to Pirates Cove, it's ten forty-five. Jack isn't happy as Candy and Su are supposed to be there at ten thirty.

"You are all late," Jack said frowning, "Why?"

"It's my fault," I explained about needing the girls to drive the new vehicles to the paint shop to get the new logo's painted on.

He started smiling when Rindi and I along with Candy and Su, washed our hands and started throwing pizza crusts. In fifteen minutes the four of us had sixty pizza crusts ready for the first twelve minutes of baking time. By noon we had several hundred crusts that just needed the seafood filling and final ten minutes of baking time.

Rindi and I left for home then and picked up Atlas, Rindi's blue Escape. She followed me back to Gotcha's.

Paul showed me what several of his guys had designed for our new logo, instead of the bouncy boat, it was a real wooden longboat, a Jolly Roger flag on top of the mast. The sea water looked perfect, even down to the curl of the waves.

12