Niece Rindi Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rindi and I both liked the design, "I want it big enough so the boat takes up both doors on each side and have the seawater all the way from the hood back to the rear bumpers." I told Paul.

"We can do all that for sure, all seven vehicles will be about twenty thousand dollars. It all depends on how long the guys take painting each one?" Paul said.

I agreed to the price and Rindi and I got back into Atlas, me driving her car, this time. Leaving Gray and the five new Escapes to be painted.

"It's not time to pick up Molly yet," I told Rindi, "Her shift starts at six, it's only two, what can we do for the next few hours?"

"What are my choices?" Rindi asked me.

I think I growled at her, made a comment not real flattering about her parents and herself.

I made a call to Megan's cell phone.

"Hello Roy," Said the young girl, "This is me, what can I do you for?"

Shit! I think. Now not only is she copying Rindi's expressions but mine as well.

"I wanted to remind you to invite your grandparents for Friday night at Pirates Cove, your Aunt Molly's birthday party at eight o'clock. Don't let her know though or it will spoil the surprise." I told her.

Megan giggled cutely and after saying goodbyes we turned off our phones. Megan was with her grandmother at the bookstore at this particular time.

I drove to R&K jewelry store, Rindi and I went inside.

"Hello Roy, hello Rindi," Randy greeted us.

"That locket you have on is lovely," He tells Rindi. "Roy that skull and crossbones necklace with a t-shirt, really makes a statement, like, I just don't give a shit about anything so don't bug me!"

I'm not sure if he's joking or serious. "Exactly the look I was going for, glad you noticed," I told him.

We all three laughed and Randy asked Why we came there?

"I want a special item made up," I tell him. A gold or silver necklace with a black musical note that has DJ written on it, maybe a treble clef design.

"I have the treble clef design already, it will take me a couple hours to add the two letters though." Randy said. He showed us a gold necklace with a black treble clef.

"I think either red or green letters for the D and the J?" I asked Randy, if possible.

"Maybe I could do the D in red and the J in green," Randy was almost as excited as I was with making a customized piece of jewelry.

"No, let's do both letters in green, otherwise it's too Christmas like," I said.

"Call me when it's ready, it's a birthday present for our dj at the bar," I told Randy. "Her birthday is Friday. I tried giving her the day off, but she wanted to work, I think she is worried about finances and her car broke down just yesterday."

Rindi and I then went to see Melinda at the flower shop.

"Hello you two," she greeted us smiling when we walked inside. "How did the grand opening go?" We had bought several hundred small carnations for table decorations from her shop. We had given one out to every lady customer both Saturday and Sunday.

"It went well, we won't really know how we did until we examine our books at the end of the month. Our business partners will all get a check though," I told Melinda.

"I would like a special bouquet made up for Friday, I'd like it in a vase to be shaped like a musical note, treble clef, crystal maybe? Is something like that possible?" I asked.

"A lot of people buy flowers for musicians it's our most popular design. The crystal treble clef. What flowers would you like in the vase?" She asked me.

"Surprise me," I told her. "Purples, reds, yellows, blues, it really doesn't matter what types of flowers just something nice that smells good. Also a dozen helium balloons, two of the mylar ones, one that has Happy 25th birthday, the other, a musical note."

"Right, I know what you like and it will all be ready by noon on Friday." Melinda told me.

I called Molly as we were leaving the flower shop, scrolling through my phone numbers by using the arrow keys on Atlas's steering wheel. "We are on our way to take you to work," I tell her.

We get to Molly's parents house, picked her up and took her with us to Pirates Cove. I dropped her off at the bar and drove over to the restaurant and parked in my reserved spot. "We should have just enough time to eat before Candy and Su are done for the day." I told Rindi.

We ordered two of the lasagna specials with the tuna sandwich, with a crab and shrimp salad. We are eating when Candy and Su came out to join us.

"Eating, sleeping and sex," Is that all you two ever do?" Candy asked us.

"No, sometimes we dance too," Rindi jokes back.

We are all happy and when we finish eating I drive all of us back home.

letting the girls out at the house, I turn around and go back to the bar. I think by now Gray could drive himself there and back from memory.

At the bar I asked Phyl for a special drink. I want something sweet, pineapple juice, grenadine, light rum, dark rum, banana liqueur and blackberry liqueur. Similar to a harvey wallbanger but a bit sweeter.

"You know that's actually called a Rum Runner," Phyl told me.

I sit near the dj stand and Molly comes over to sit and talk for a few minutes.

"It's been slower today, not many people doing karaoke, only a few people dancing. I have several songs cued up, so I am able to sit and relax." Molly told me.

"Great, have you eaten your free meal yet?" I asked her.

"Yes, I had the spaghetti, first time I ever tried seafood with angel hair pasta. How did you ever come up with that?" Molly asked.

"I sometimes get heartburn from tomato based sauces." I began, "One night, the first week that Rindi moved in with me, she wanted spaghetti, so I used my special alfredo sauce and ground beef. A few nights later I made the seafood lasagna.

Jack needed a signature dish for his place. Most seafood restaurants have either shrimp or crab alfredo, but adding clams, scallops, oysters and calamari to the pasta, was all my idea."

"It's a really nice change from regular spaghetti and meat balls, I might get fat working here," she giggled.

"I talked to Phyl and he suggested you might like one free mixed drink each night you work? So long as you wait a while before driving home afterwards." I said.

"What are you drinking," she asked me.

"Phyl calls it a rum runner," I told her.

I had three straws, so putting one in the drink, I put my thumb over the hole and put the straw in Molly's mouth.

"That tastes good," Molly said. "I think I would like one."

Sheila came over when I motioned to her. There were only a dozen or so people in the bar so they had sent the other barmaids home early and Sheila was serving the drinks.

"Molly would like a rum runner, I told Sheila. Then I asked her how she liked working at the bar with Phyl?"

"It's been fun," Sheila says, "I never knew there were so many different drinks and Phyl is amazing, he is trying to teach me a few different drinks every night. What is in the rum runner?"

"Why not let Phyl show you, or tell you, while you fix two more since mine is empty now too." I suggested to my sister.

She walked back behind the bar and duplicated Phyl's actions as he prepared one Rum Runner and she prepared one too. She then brought them to us with three straws in each. "Here you go," Sheila said, "Roy take it easy on these, Phyl says they pack a hell of a punch. I usually just take a small sample sip from a new drink after Phyl shows me how to make them. These are great but strong as hell."

Yeah, I can already feel the effects from that first one, I am thinking to myself. "Thanks sis," I tell her.

"Your sister, and Phyl is her husband, you forgot to tell me that when you introduced us on Saturday." Molly said.

"That was a very busy day," I replied, "I was lucky to even remember my own name."

Molly giggled, took a few sips from her drink using all three straws at once. She puffed out her cheeks after swallowing the mixture. "Oh my," she said, "These are strong."

One of my favorite songs was playing and I asked Molly if she would like to dance? We danced a few songs and would go to our table once in a while to sip our drinks.

"Whash tibe iss itt?" I giggled a bit as I pulled out my phone to check the time. It's only nine o'clock. Good we don't need to leave for at least an hour, that will give the crazy room we are sitting in time to stop spinning. I'm not a hard core drinker and while not a lightweight either, those two drinks had done a number on my hand and eye coordination. They didn't do my speech any favors either. My tongue had a fuzzy kind of feeling. I might have even staggered a little bit on my way to the mens room. Once in there, I unzipped my pants after two failed tries. Done peeing it took another couple tries to zip them up again.

"Hody Spit!" I mumbled when I sat back down in the booth across from Molly who was looked slightly blurred and kept wobbling.

She giggled and asked if I was okay.

Sheila had been watching us for a while, she came over to our booth. "Roy are you feeling all right?" She asked me.

"Jusht fime," I told her, "But would you nimd not spimming abound so mush."

"Shit, Roy," two drinks and you're hammered, better sober up, maybe Phyl and I need to drive you home tonight after closing?"

"Thast a goot plant," I said.

She and Molly both giggled at my attempt to talk coherently.

Phyl motioned Sheila to the bar and she showed him the two bottles of rum she had used for my drink.

"Shit, Roy, I'm sorry," Sheila said, when she was next to us again, instead of dark rum, I used 151, and mixed it with the other liqueurs. Phyl said it's like the equivalent of four drinks in one glass. You should just relax a while and see what happens, here drink some water." She puts a few bottles of water on the table. I aim my hand at the middle one. Missed it, so I tried again. Sheila took my hand and guided it to the bottle of Aqua Bien. I took a few sips.

Half an hour later, I had finished two bottles of water and the room decided to stop spinning finally. My brain was feeling a bit less foggy too.

Molly was still sitting with me, all the customers had left so Phyl had been busy with the nightly clean up, running the dirty glasses through the dishwasher and making an inventory of what had been used from the various bottles.

"I have an idea," I said, "Molly instead of my driving you home, would you drive me home, we have two spare bedrooms and you can sleep over tonight, or drop me off and use Rindi's car to drive yourself home."

Outside in the cool night air my head was finally feeling more normal, still not capable of trusting myself to drive though. Phyl and Sheila were in front of us while Molly drove me home to my house.

Thanks for the ride, I told Molly giving her a very long kiss, and massaging her boobs through her shirt. I got out of the car and she waved as she drove off. It took me two tries to open the back door using the keypad.

"Uncle Roy, Sheila called me and told me what happened, are you all right now?" Rindi asked.

"Better now but still not quite right," I said.

Three girls helped me get undressed and into bed, I don't remember anything else about that night and might not ever drink rum again.

12