Niece Rindi Ch. 19 - Candy's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While outside the wait staff don't make tips which is why we switch after two hours, Roy gives each one of them fifty dollars as a tip while they are outside so they all love to do it. The sunshine and fresh air are an added bonus of course.

Molly came to work early on this Saturday so Megan would have the entire day from eleven until nine, when Roy would lock up the boats and slides again, to spend on the giant slides or bouncing around in the pirate boats. Since her shift doesn't start until six Molly came inside to eat and relax before working later. I am not sure I like her, she flirts too much with Roy, she also looks really great in the pirate wench outfit. Molly has dark hair, green eyes, her white skirt is nearly see through, unbuttoned down to the third button, no bra, if she moves too fast her top opens so her tits are on display, they are bigger than mine a 35b or 35c, with small pinkish nipples. The skirt stops about a third of the way down her thighs, the black silk, tight panties hug her crotch. If she sat on a dime she could probably tell if it was heads or tales. The black mesh stockings have an upside down V pattern with the points all looking like arrows directing the eyes to her crotch. The tall black boots looked freshly shined. Any guy looking at her would immediately be turned on.

Roy sat next to the bitch and gave her a kiss. Apparently Rindi was outside with Megan and Roy was taking advantage of viewing Molly's display of tit flesh.

If Roy needs to ogle a set of boobs, it should be mine or Rindi's or even Su's.

A few minutes later Roy gave her one last kiss and walked into the kitchen, using one of the sinks he washed his hands. Roy started helping us to make pizza crusts then. Shit he's fast, he can make three while Su and I are finishing just one each. It takes him less than a minute per crust, he can do three pizza crusts in two minutes. He helped us for almost an hour and we had a hundred and fifty crusts finished and out of the oven waiting for toppings.

"If we fall too far behind today, send me a text," Roy said, Then he picked me up and kissed me and I melted into his arms while he massaged and squeezed my ass cheeks. He did the same thing with Su, while the rest of the kitchen crew went about the normal cooking preparations.

Roy went back outside after saying something to Molly and she went with him.

If somehow Molly ends up in Roy's harem I'll have to move out or find a guy of my own to convince Roy to allow to move in. Shit! Sharing with two other girls is bad enough, there is absolutely no way I can share with three of them. Can I?