Niece Rindi Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knocked on the door to the bedroom and Rindi told me to come in.

"Good morning, Megan," I greeted her, Did you sleep well?"

"I did until the bright sunshine woke me up, I didn't know where I was, I still don't." Megan said. "Where are we?"

"You are in our house by our own private lake," I tell the young girl.

"Oh can we go swimming this afternoon?" Megan asked.

"Maybe, do you know how to swim?" I asked her.

"Oh yes, my mom used to take me to the YMCA, a lot," Megan said, "When she was still alive." She had a few tears in her eyes when she said that.

"My parents both died Four years ago," I told Megan, "It's okay to cry for the loss but it's good to remember them all."

"Yes," Megan smiled through her tears.

"Hey! do you like to fish?" I asked her then.

"I've never tried fishing before, is it fun?" Megan asked me.

I pulled my phone from the robe pocket and quickly found the picture of Rindi holding up the two fish from a few weeks back.

"Let me make us all some breakfast first and then we will see if you can catch one, maybe even bigger than these two." I tell the wide eyed young girl. "What would you like for breakfast?"

"What are my choices?" She asked me then.

I think I may have growled at her. Shit she sounds just like Rindi at times,

"Almost anything you can think of?" Rindi tells Megan, "Uncle Roy can make."

"Can you make strawberry waffles with whipped cream?" Megan asked me.

"Only if you come into the kitchen to help me," I said.

I got out the waffle iron and quickly cooked up three waffles. Checked in my fridge, no strawberries. "We have blackberries, raspberries, cherries or blueberries," I informed our guest.

"How about a little of each one?" She asked.

So we had a mixed fruit waffle and Megan helped to make them by spooning out the real whipped cream that I made from real cream with vanilla added.

After we had eaten, I told them I needed to put on my jeans and a shirt so we could go fishing. "Do you have something in your suitcase that you won't mind if it gets dirty or smells like fish?" I asked Megan.

"I have a pair of jeans and a t-shirt," Megan said.

A few minutes later, Megan Rindi and I push my little rowboat out from the dock to the water. I sit in the middle facing Megan who is in the back. Rindi is in the front. I row us a few feet from the dock, then explain how to let out the line and hold the pole tight since the large fish can really pull when they swim.

It was only about five minutes before there's a huge crash as a big fish clears the water behind us and Megan gives an excited squeal as line starts peeling from the reel.

"What do I need to do?" Megan asked me, excitedly.

"Just keep the tip of the pole up and don't reel when he is taking line out, when he relaxes, reel the line in slowly." I tell Megan.

Another big splash, shit this might be one of those recycled steelhead, I had planted the year my folks died, if so it's four years older than the twelve pounds, it was then. The last one of those I had caught was nearly eighteen pounds and this one looks to be even bigger. I'm half tempted to take the pole and reel this one in myself. Well if she loses it there are always more in the lake.

Twenty minutes later the big fish makes it's last effort to get away and makes a futile attempt to avoid my net. I quickly use my wooden mallet to put it out of it's misery. It's a steelhead all right and my fish scale says twenty pounds even. Shit, she beat my biggest one by two pounds.

Rindi congratulates her and we head back to the dock.

"Fishing is fun," Megan says, "I'm not sure if I want to swim in water with fish that big though, they might bite us?"

"These fish don't bite people," I tell Megan, They only eat the alligators.

"Alligators!" Megan screamed, "These fish eat alligators? I'm not going swimming with fish or alligators!"

Rindi glared at me and said, "Uncle Roy is only teasing you dear, there are no alligators. The winters are too cold for them to survive here."

I said, "Besides that, the sharks got the last one several days ago."

I took a picture of Megan attempting to hold up the fish she had caught. It took Rindi standing behind her taking most of the weight to hold it up, the fish was a bit over thirty-eight inches from nose to tail. It was nearly as tall as Megan at four feet six.

I filleted it on the dock and returned the skeleton to the water. Shall we invite your Aunt Molly to a fish dinner?" I asked Megan, maybe she would like to go swimming too.

Mondays are non work days for Candy, Su and Molly.

Megan calls her Aunt Molly and tells her about the big fish she caught all by herself, except Uncle Roy had to lift it into the boat.

Molly wants to talk to me so I borrowed Megan's phone.

"Yes it's been fun," I answered Molly. "Come over anytime, we will be playing pool until it gets warm enough to swim probably around noon or so. Bring a swimsuit and one for Megan."

We showed Megan the theater room and the rec room with the pool table and pinball machines after I had put the fish fillets into the fridge to keep cool.

Molly showed up just before noon and we showed her the bedroom Megan had slept in and told her they could use it to put on their swimsuits.

I tried not to stare too much at all the female flesh on display when they all walked together to the dock a few minutes later. Shit, what a sight the four gorgeous women make in their bikinis, and Megan in her one piece suit will be a knockout in a few more years. She is already a cutie of course.

I don't know the names of the girls bikini's, arousal makers would be an appropriate name for any one of them. Rindi is wearing a bright yellow, very tight top that allows both nipple bumps to poke out very nicely. The matching g-string bottoms are barely larger than a piece of dental floss, both firm buttcheeks on display. Candy has a similar suit in green, Su has on a black suit, the top covers more but the bottoms don't. Molly is wearing a beige suit that matches her skin color so closely she looks naked. Seeing all those gorgeous girls walking towards me, my erection starts having all kinds of ideas about what it might want to do with any one of the ladies, given a chance.

I quickly step into the seventy-four degree water, and gasp, It's eighty degrees today but the water is a bit cool, until my body adjusts. My erection goes down fairly quickly, thankfully. We raced, the girls are all faster swimmers than I am, even Megan can swim faster.

We played tag, I snuck up on Rindi and pulled one of her boobs, "Tag you're it," I told her, laughing as I squeezed her nipple. She tried to squeeze my prick but couldn't get ahold of it since my appendage was pretty much shrunk to nothing. She swam to Su and pinched a nipple telling her she was it. Su gave the same treatment to Candy, pinching a nipple.

Candy swam towards Molly and instead of pinching her, she just touched her arm. Molly tagged Megan who immediately giggled and started swimming towards me.

Once Megan tagged me, I realized there was no way I could catch any of them so I swam to the dock.

I had purchased quite a few water toys, water weenies, rubber blow up swim rings and small rafts. On the dock I got five floating water polo goals. I set them up about twelve feet apart from each other in a horseshoe shape. Then I brought out two blue water polo balls. We each defend a goal, I told the girls. Instead of swimming we stay in place and defend our own goal and try to keep the others from scoring against us. What a sight it was seeing the four ladies bikini clad boobs bouncing up and down as they jumped up and down in the water, as they blocked the shots from their own goals, and tried to score against the others.

We played and swam for a long time, until finally I had enough and leaving the girls to swim and have fun in the warm lake water, I decided it was time to start dinner cooking.

"Don't let the alligators get you," I joked, as I walked up the dock back into the house. Once inside I grabbed my camera and the thousand millimeter lens and took quite a few close up shots of all the girls as they played in the water. I took quite a few pictures of each of them.

Then I began the process of poaching the stealhead fillets. I also fixed scalloped potatoes, and butternut squash. The previous day I had fixed two combination apple/blackberry pies and we would have them for dessert.

When the food was nearly ready, needing about twenty more minutes of cooking time, I walked back down to the dock, I had changed from my black grandpa style swim trunks into regular shorts and t-shirt.

The girls had stopped swimming and playing and were all laying on blankets on the dock, sunbathing. They had all removed their tops except Megan and this was the first time I had seen Molly's naked mammaries. They were bigger than the other girls, 35c with small pink pencil eraser sized nipples.

"Ladies by the time we get back up to the house, it will be time to have dinner," I tell them. Megan walked with me when I turned around and led her back up the dock to the house.

"Would you like to set the table?" I asked her.

"Of course, I will," Megan said.

I handed her plates, glasses, napkins and silverware. "What would you like to drink?"
I asked her, immediately realizing my mistake when she asked, what choices she had?

"We have many different types of juices or water." I tell Megan.

I set pinepple and cranberry juice on the table along with a pitcher of iced tea and another pitcher of plain water.

My dining room table has eight chairs, six that each face the lake in a horseshoe design so each person can see the lake and each other while eating. The other two chairs are next to the window and with the table against them no one has ever used them.

"Can I sit by you and Rindi while we eat?" Megan asked me.

I showed her my usual chair at one end of the table. I let her sit on my left side closest to the window, so we could still see the lake. I brought out the cooked food as the girls came into the house.

I put equal sized trout fillets on each plate along with two scoops of scalloped potatoes and a single scoop of baked squash. As the girls all used the kitchen sink to wash their hands, they were each still wearing the bikinis they had put back on before coming inside the house.

"What is that orange yellowish stuff?" Uncle Roy. Megan asked.

"That's squash," I tell her.

"I don't know if I like squash?" Megan says to me.

"My mom had a way of fixing it that makes it taste real good, butter and brown sugar, try a bite?" I told Megan, "I'll bet you ten dollars you will like it?"

Megan giggled thinking she could tell me it tasted like shit and get ten bucks easily.
She put a small forkful into her mouth and with a pleased smile asked if she could have even more of the tasty vegetable.

"Roy, this entire meal is amazing," Molly complimented me. "This fish is the moistest I've ever eaten and so lemony, the potatoes melt in my mouth and the squash tastes like candy."

The other three girls are so used to my simple but good tasting foods, they no longer compliment everything but they don't ever leave anything on the plates when they finish either.

"Thank you very much," I tell Molly. "When we are done with this we will also have some blackberry/apple pie for dessert, with homemade vanilla ice cream, made from special vanilla beans that are imprted from Haiti." I tell the two guests and my other three special ladies.

"Where did you ever learn to cook all this, and the CaSuRi pizza and everything else, candied squash, mixing flavored pies, this all seems so simple, yet no one I know does it so well." Molly said.

Megan had finished everything on her plate, as had everyone else and then Megan asked for more of the squash that tastes just like candy.

I handed her the serving spoon while holding the bowl so she could serve herself and she took several spoonfulls, Molly asked for the bowl and after she had taken a few scoops, the bowl went around to each girl who all took more while I just chuckled at all of them. The bowl was empty when Rindi handed it back to me.

"Back in March, my niece and the other two neanderthals thought french fries were a vegetable, they said they never liked eating weird colored mush, which is what they thought vegetables were at the time," I explained. "My mom taught Sheila and I how to cook, I was about four or five when I started learning. Then a couple classes in college and having to eat my own cooking, and a year cooking for an unappreciative live in girlfriend, to me it's just food, nothing special at all. My failed experiments make the seagulls happy.

"Aunt Molly, can I live here with Uncle Roy and Rindi, and be able to eat here all the time?" Megan asked.

"Only if I can come live here too?" Molly joked.

Candy made a choking sound, Rindi looked thoughtful, Su was busy eating her squash.

After we cleared away the dirty dishes and every last potato and speck of squash had been consumed, Megan dragged Molly into the bedroom she had used the previous night.

"Look at all the mirrors and this big bathroom, Megan says, "It's like a fairy tale book with rooms made for a princess or a queen."

"We do have the room," Rindi tells me. After the aunt and niece were out of earshot.

"Candy, Su, what do you think?" I asked them.

"Uncle Roy, would it be possible for me to have a guy move in here with me then?" Candy asked. "Not right away, but if the right guy, like maybe Kevin wanted to live here with us?"

"I want you all to be happy, I was so lonely the last three years, a couple times very near to suicide, you don't know what that's like and hopefully you never have to find out. I had intended the two extra rooms for Rindi and my eventual kids to use." I said. "Candy, if you find the right guy, we will help build you a house, there are still a few very nice building sites at the north end of the lake. I was thinking of offering one to Jack and Sammy and one to Su's parents."

I left the dining room and went down the hall to where Molly and Megan were sitting on the queen size bed in that bedroom talking.

"We can't ask them to do that," Molly said to Megan.

"Why not?" Megan asked. "You keep saying grandpa and grandma's house is only until you can afford a place, and this is so nice. Why couldn't we live here instead?"

"I'd have to expand the garage, enroll you both in my special cooking classes, you would have to help clean the house, and you would have to dance with me and watch movies, play pool, keep me from being lonely," I say as if thinking to myself.

Megan jumped from the bed into my arms, while I was still in the middle of thinking what else I might need or want from these two.

"Uncle Roy, we can do all that," Megan giggled and said.

I carried Megan and showed them both the master bedroom with the oversized California King sized bed.

"That bed is as big as my whole room," Megan said in amazement. Molly just looked around at all the mirrors not saying anything. Megan asked why we needed a mirror on the ceiling.

"Sometimes I like to watch myself or Rindi while we sleep," I informed the inquisitive littl girl.

Molly coughed and turned a bit red blushing when I said that last part.

Then we went into the bathroom with the jacuzzi and five person shower and bathtub. "This bathroom is bigger than our grandparents living room," Megan said.

Retracing our steps, I showed them the rec room with the pool table and the two pinball machines. Next was the ninety inch flat screen tv with the twelve theater chairs arranged so no chair was directly in front of another and on a slanted floor, exactly like a movie theater only with far better quality chairs.

"Roy, how much would you charge us for rent for two of the bedrooms?" Molly asked.

"Who said anything about rent?" I growled at her then. "Bad enough to expect me to do all the cooking, now you want to give me all your money besides. I knew there was a reason you were working all the extra hours at the bar but your money isn't needed or wanted here in this house. I haven't said yes yet, there are three others who have to all agree first."

"Go find Rindi and the other two girls and ask them what they think of having our friend and her niece stay here on a permanent basis?" I tell Megan.

Megan goes running out of the room excited to find out if she can really stay here or not.

Molly folds herself in my arms and we share a lengthy kiss. I grab her butt cheeks, she still has on the bikini from earlier, so there isn't much material in the way. She is giggling and crying both at the same time while trying to talk with my lips on hers and my tongue in her mouth.

"What about Su and especially Candy? Molly finally asks.

"Su won't be any problem at all, she's very happy here and in love with both Rindi and I. Candy loves us but she isn't liking sharing anything and will probably need her own place. I've been expecting it ever since she told me she wants a one woman man. I might need to have several more houses built on the north end of the lake. Shit, there goes the neighborhood!"
I said, only half teasing.

We ended the kiss and I let go of the firm butt cheeks and we went to find the others to see what they thought about two more people living with us?

Su was her usual gracious self, and didn't object. Rindi was happier than I'd seen her since she herself had moved in with me back in March.

Candy asked if she could talk with both Rindi and myself in private.

We went into the master bedroom, while the other three went into the rec room.

"It's not that I don't like Molly, I don't really know her, it's just that I want to have a guy of my own that I don't need to share with anyone else." Candy informed us.

I picked Candy up in my arms and gave her an open mouthed kiss, while pulling the scant material of her bikini bottoms away from her rear cheeks and massaging them. She put her arms around my neck and held herself there.

"I don't want to give you two up and not Su either, but damn, this is so unfair to me. Maybe it's just selfishness because I have never had to share before? Su and I have been here for almost a month. I love the freedom, we can walk around the house naked and have sex anytime we want. What will happen if they move in? We will all need to start wearing clothes from now on too." Candy explained her points.

I laid Candy gently down onto the bed and Rindi crawled over to her, removing her own bikini top, then pulling Candy's top off. We both began sucking on the lovely tit flesh, me on the left side and Rindi on the right. I worked my way down to the bikini bottoms and as Candy raised her hips to give me the go ahead, I pulled off the green bikini bottoms and tossed them onto the floor. Candy had told me she no longer wanted to have actual intercourse with me a couple weeks ago but oral sex was still fine. I licked and sucked on her pussy while Rindi and Candy were making sure to get the most enjoyment as they could with each others boobs and mouths.

When Candy had her third big orgasm as I licked and sucked on her enlarged clit with my fingers stroking inside playing with her g-spot, she spasmed and gyrated with her pussy against my mouth. Her body twitching and shaking the whole time.

Rindi and I turned our attention to each other then and I removed her dental floss bikini bottoms and started licking her sweet little pussy. She quickly reached a climax since she was so aroused by what we had been doing to Candy.

My erection was stiff now and I felt it wise to go into the bathroom and douse it in some very cold water. Once it was shrunk down to a very small sized worm, I put on my black silk robe. Rindi and Candy both put on their robes also.