Niece Rindi Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love you both and Su too," Candy said then. "It's just that I don't want to give up our lifestyle but this is just so much change all at once."

"How about if we build a few separate houses on the far north end of the lake? One for Jack and Sammy, one for Molly's parents, one for Sierra and then one for Molly and Megan, one for Su's parents and their twins, and finally one for Candy and a boy to be named later. Of course you will still be allowed to sleep with Rindi and I anytime you want. That's six houses and they won't need to be big either. Well yours would need to be bigger if you want kids in the future?" I told Candy.

Candy gave me the best hug and kiss she was capable of while giggling and crying at the same time. "I love you more than ever now," she told me when she finally recovered enough to be understood.

We went out to find the other three girls had put on robes themselves and while Su and Molly were playing pool, Megan was watching some cartoon on the ninety inch screen in the theater room.

"Molly, we don't think we can let you and Megan live with us here permanently, but for a temporary time while I have a few houses built, it will be fine." I told her.

She didn't jump into my arms, the way any of the other four girls would have done, instead she wrapped her arms around me and kissed me while trying to say thank you at the same time.

I called Michelle Stephens and explained that I wanted to build four small houses and two bigger ones. "Do you think you can design them for me and possibly talk your dad into supervising the building, I know he retired last month, but this is a major project and if he agrees, wait? How about this? I have him build seven houses and instead of paying me your parents get a lake house they build?"

"I want a lakehouse too, how nice it would be to be near my parents but have my own place." Michelle said.

Shit! My little private lake is going to become not so private. Maybe it won't be so bad though, these people are all my friends and none of us will ever be lonely, and the eight houses, make that nine as Su also wants one.

------------Monday August 8

Another day off for Candy, Su and Molly. Rindi and I work weekends at Pirates Cove but most of the time we stay here at home. Megan has become almost a permanant fixture in our house, she has stayed here ever since that first day back in July. Molly sometimes stays here in the other guest room and sometimes with her parents.

The banging of hammers and buzzing of saws has finally stopped as the nine new houses at the north end of the lake are nearing completion.

Rindi now has 138,000 dollars in her bank account, she feels rich. Candy has around 98,000 and Su is content with 72,000. Shit! I'm practically broke again. After the owners of all the new houses have given me what their own old houses sold for, and my usual monthly incomes I have a bit over a single million.

Candy and Su are still sleeping naked with Rindi and I in our bed and none of us are expecting that to change any time soon. We are just careful to make sure the bedroom door is locked after they come into the room each night. They make sure Megan is already tucked in first though, which either Rindi or Molly does. Once in a while Megan wants me to read her a story first before she allows me to kiss her forehead good night.

Life is good.