Niece Rindi Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Present time now," I informed Megan.

The girls had all brought small packages wrapped up inside their suitcases and went to get them. I went downstairs and came back with nine boxes of See's Chocolates, nuts and chews, the deluxe boxes. I handed the first one to Megan, then had her hand one to each of her schoolmates.

She got the usual small gifts of soaps and perfumes that young girls give to each other. Then Rindi pointed at me and the curtain covering the 72" wide screen tv.

I went over and removed the curtain from the tv. Then called to Megan, pointed to the wrapped box and she opened it to reveal the Karaoke machine with four microphones and plenty of music cds plus a coupon for five hundred more songs of her choice from one of the online music sources.

"Holy Shit! This is so cool," Megan sat down and was crying tears of joy.

I sat next to her and moved her onto my lap and then Rindi came over and hugged us both. Molly wasn't far behind and then every girl that was there tackled the four of us and we were on the bottom of a dogpile of bikini clad young girls.

The mothers looked at all of us on the floor and I wasn't sure if they wanted to join in or scold their daughters for being so rough. I had managed to shield Megan underneath me so she wasn't hurt. They let us up eventually, amid laughter and giggles. I wondered how many of these girls who were friends with Megan now would turn on her in just a few years when they started dating and getting jealous, or her turning on them. That would be in the future but right now they were having fun just being little girls.

I turned on the tv and hooked up the Karaoke, looked over the disks and found the song I wanted. You Got To Move It. Started the Karaoke and began singing, Rindi picked up a microphone, so did Molly and Megan. Three female soprano voices joined my deep bass voice and we were maybe not the best singers in the world but for enthusiasm we were in the top somewhere.

When the song ended all the young girls and mothers were clapping for us. We handed the mic's off to whoever wanted to try next and two of the girls who were really good singers did Girls Just Want

to Have Fun.

I took a microphone back and sang two songs. "This first one is for Megan," I said, "Young Girl Get Out of My Heart, you're much too young girl," I sang it with a lot of emotion and several girls and mothers had tears in their eyes when I finished. Then I said, "This one is for my bratty little niece Rindi, Tiny Dancer in my hand, you must have seen her." When I finished and the clapping stopped, one of the mothers requested Down On The Corner and I thought Rindi was going to die with laughter remembering my made up lyrics earlier that morning.

Do I dare, I think to myself, well maybe. "Early in the morning just before breakfast time, sitting in the hot tub playing a happy song, Rindi singing with me, won't you come sing along. I stopped then as the girls giggling was louder than I was. I then sang it the way CCR was supposed to be and Rindi joined in and the girls and ladies clapping was louder than ever.

Megan took the mic. again and three of the girls each took one, they huddled a bit and looked through the cds, Roar by Katy Perry soon was the song they were singing.

Rindi and I had sat back down with the mothers now and I poured us each a glass of plum wine. Candy and Su, home from work, followed the sounds of singing and each got a plate and a glass of wine.

Rindi and I sang an older 70s tune, You Got Me Babe.

Su and Candy sang a duet, Dancing Queen, by Abba, they harmonized well together. Then sat back down to continue eating.

Megan sang a solo You're My Best Friend and I knew she was singing it straight to me. The song was from an old episode of the Simpsons Megan had watched a few days back.

I went to the cds then and found one. "This one is for Rindi, Megan, Su and Candy," I said. "I've got sunshine on a cloudy day I began, My Girls, I added the S each time on the chorus.

"Uncle Roy tell us about the Bullwampus and side hill gougers now," Rindi requested.

I still had the mic. so I began, "It was quite a few years ago, my parents owned the lake then. Side Hill Gougers are rare now, they had ten foot wing spans, every year they added more materials to their nests that were in the very tops of the tallest trees, twenty to thirty foot nests were common for them. They loved to eat people though, they especially loved ten to twelve year old girls, since they had some meat on their bones but were still tender enough to feed their babies. Once in a while late at night you can hear them in the trees," I made a sound like a blue heron calling his mate. Once in a while a heron or two will fly here to my lake and as fortune would have it, one had heard my imitation and answered my call back.

There were some very nervous young girls and a few mothers weren't only pretending to be frightened.

"Roy just what the hell was that?" Molly asked me, "Megan and I walk close to half a mile from our place to yours, I don't want her eaten by some pretend monster."

"They aren't pretend, Great Blue Herons are quite real but they made a deal back in prehistoric times to no longer eat people." I tell my audience. They are all giggling again realizing it was a real bird that had answered me.

"Bullwampuses are mostly extinct now too, there were a lot of them years ago, on a foggy day you could hear them," I made a foghorn sound then, "There were two that lived in the bay twenty miles from here, we named them big A and little a. They pulled fir logs in and out of storage for a Warehouser tree Company. Most people call them tugboats but the real name for them is the great Bullwampus.

"Girls don't open your boxes of chocolates until you get home, send them with your moms. We have another surprise," I said. I had brought the fondue pot up earlier along with strawberries, bananas, cherries, and apricots. I showed the girls how to skewer the fruit on the sticks, dip into the melted chocolate then let the fruit cool, then you eat it. I had melted five pounds of chocolate in the pot, with twenty-two of us eating it, let's just say we all had enough for a taste or two. Then we cut the cake after several pictures were taken.

We never did play any of the games and the face paints never got opened but Megan came over and told me it was the best birthday she ever had. She thanked me and everyone helped to clean up the mess. The mothers, Su, Candy and I went downstairs.

"Great party Roy, I was hesitant to let Jessica spend the night not knowing you or Rindi at all but you have to be one of the best hosts ever," Heather told me, giving me a hug before leaving.

Each mother said practically the same thing and each of them hugged me before leaving, since they were all still wearing bikinis, those hugs with boobs against my chest had aroused me.

"Well, Candy and Su, it looks like we are alone down here and getting all those great hugs, I think I am ready for an adult party, shall we go into the bedroom?" I asked the two of them.

Of course they agreed, we even locked the bedroom door since we didn't want any accidental visitors walking in and seeing adults playing any time soon.

Undressed and in the bathroom we took care of our usual evening rituals, brushing teeth etc. I watched both girls pee and wiped their last drops of urine from their wonderful little lips. I had changed Su's pubic design from a kite to an angel several weeks ago, it is stunning with wings on both sides of her lips and her clit sticking out is the nose, the head is on her landing strip area. Candy still has the pussy cat of course. They both held my rod while I peed then we went back to the bed. This was the first time without Rindi and it felt kind of weird to be here without her.

"Roy should we really be having sex tonight without Rindi it just doesn't feel right?" Candy echoed my own thoughts.

"I feel kind of wrong about it too," Su added, "It isn't like we don't love you both it's just strange without her here."

I kissed both girls for several minutes, massaged all four boobs and nipples, while they squeezed and massaged my erection. I grabbed the tissue paper from the headboard and ejaculated into a handful. I ordered the curtains to close and we went to sleep.

------------Sunday September 11

Waking up in the bed with two naked ladies on either side of me and neither one of them is my niece. Shit, I was slightly horny but still didn't feel right having sex with either lady without my niece participating. One of the agreements I had made with her when she moved in was to never have sex with anyone else unless she was in the room with us.

"Curtains open," I said. There was a soft swooshing sound as the black curtains opened to the bright sunshine and the lake reflecting off the big mirrors. I kissed each of the girls and woke them up by teasing their nipples with my fingers and tongue until the once soft nipples were hard as rubber and stiff enough to poke dents into any soft fabric.

"Damn you Roy," Candy cursed at me, "Getting us all horned up this morning knowing we won't feel right having sex with you without Rindi being here with us.

"Very mean of you Roy," Su agreed with Candy, "But don't stop squeezing my boobs, your hands feel so good."

"We can't have sex but mutual masturbation isn't really having sex is it?" I asked the two aroused girls.

So I was treated to the view of two girls using their fingers and hands to bring themselves to climaxes while I used mother thumb and her four daughters to release my own seed into a few pieces of toilet paper. We took showers, washing each other and I spent a good amount of time making sure all four boobs were squeaky clean. I then made sure that both pussies and asses were as clean as soap and water with the help of my eager fingers could possibly get them. We got dressed after drying each other off.

Since Pirates Cove had opened in June, every weekend we wear the special Pirate outfits, we all enjoy the extra attention we get while wearing them and many visitors want pictures of Rindi and myself. Candy has never duplicated her mermaid outfit but will occasionally wear the green sheath dress for special occasions and she decided that today was one, so she put on the tight green dress. Su put on her pirate wench outfit, over the top of a very cute white lace bra and silk black panties. She also had black net stockings, a very short black skirt, her top was cut low enough to show the upper third of both boobs and her cleavage was on display for my enjoyment.

I went out to the kitchen and started cooking pancakes, I figured eight kids, Rindi, Molly, Su, Candy and myself, thirteen of us total, probably need about thirty to forty pancakes. It didn't take long for the smell of cooking sausages to reach the ballroom, especially since I had a fan installed to vent the aroma directly into the ballroom. My dining room table is only big enough for six, so I decided to take the food upstairs. I carried the pancakes while Su and Candy brought up, butter, syrup, and bottles of cranapple juice.

The sight of seven little girls still asleep in sleeping bags on top of the rubber mats greeted my eyes when I reached the top of the stairs. Rindi and Molly were a little bit apart from each other and all the other girls except for Megan who had one arm around each of the two older girls.

"Come and get it before I toss it to the seagulls," I used a voice loud enough to wake Rindi, Megan and Molly, but not so loud that it would awaken the other sleeping girls.

"Something smells yummy!" Megan sang out when she opened her eyes. "Oh but I must be dreaming since my favorite pirate is watching me sleep in my new sleeping bag and I'm wearing my brand new pajamas.

The pajamas were a matching top and bottoms, dark pink and had flowers and butterflies all over them. Megan jumped up from her sleeping bag to come over and hug me. "Thank you again for my birthday party, we had so much fun yesterday and now we get to go to Pirates Cove, all the other girls are jealous since I get to come over here as often as I like."

"Would you like to wake them all up so they can eat while the food is still hot?"

I asked Megan then.

She went around to each girl gently shaking each of them until all the girls were awake and grumbling about having to get up. Their moods changed when they smelled the aroma of sausages and pancakes and soon all of us were sitting down around the table eating breakfast.

"Your pancakes even taste better than any I have ever had before," Jessie tells me.

Several of the girls nodded their heads in agreement.

"Thank you very much," I acknowledged the compliments.

"Tomorrow is Labor day so there is no school, can the girls all come back here after we get done at Pirates Cove and spend one more night?" Megan asked me.

"If they get permission from their parents and want to come back, I think it would be all right," I tell Megan.

There were happy squeals from all eight girls while Rindi glared at me.

Each of the girls called home on their cell phones one at a time, since most of the moms want to make doubly sure it really is okay for their daughters to spend an extra night. I talked to each mom and assured them that it is fine with me and that my niece and I will treat all the girls with care and respect.

Candy, Su and Rindi go off in a corner and are whispering to each other. Rindi is no longer glaring at me and is now smiling and giggling.

Rindi is wearing her blue baby doll see through nightgown and her nipples are plainly visible as is her heart shaped pubic area. She runs to me and jumps into my arms and kisses me while the girls all make comments. The girls have all seen their parents kissing each other of course and have watched movies with kissing but none of that can compare with two younger people in love, one in a pirate outfit, the other in a see through negligee.

The girls oohed and ahhed as Rindi hugged and kissed me while I held her in my arms for several minutes. When I put her down she had that horny mischievous look in her eyes that I know so well.

"Roy, the girls need to get dressed and so do I," Rindi said, "Come downstairs with me now."

Rindi and I went into the bedroom, she closed and locked the door. "Candy and Su told me that none of you had sex either last night or this morning, thank you so much for remembering your promise to me." Rindi said.

"It was weird, none of us felt right, like we would be cheating on you," I told her. "We did all masturbate though."

"That's really not the same thing, we have a few minutes right now and I need to have an itch taken care of if you want to scratch it for me." Rindi told me, while removing her negligee.

I took off my pants and the rest of the pirate outfit, placed them neatly on a chair and then tossed Rindi onto the bed.

I sucked her nipples, pinching them both lightly with my lips, using my tongue to arouse them into a state of turgid hardness. I moved down to her lower lips and licked her sweet little honey box while she purred in a very horny way. When she was as aroused as I was, I inserted my stiffness into that place we both wanted it to be in and began to slowly work us up to a fever pitch. It was slow, gentle lovemaking, full of all the passion and tenderness we both wanted and needed.

When Rindi had climaxed twice and was pleading with me to wait until she had another, I almost couldn't control my own release, somehow I managed to hold on and my climax started before hers but she was having her third orgasm right with me at the end.

We had a quick shower to get rid of most of the smells we had gotten from each other, I used my Giorgio cologne and Rindi used her China Rain, then we dressed in our pirate outfits and we were ready to leave whenever the girls were dressed and ready.

It had taken us just over twenty minutes and all the girls were waiting outside by the vehicles when we walked into the garage.

"We need a few rules," I told the girls, to a bit of girlish grumbling, no one really likes rules. "First does everyone have Rindi's phone number and Rindi do you have all of theirs? Number two, I want you each to pair up so no one will be alone at any time, you can have more than two but never be alone at the park, we aren't going to treat you like children but it would be nice if we all get back home in one piece. Number three, we will want to eat lunch around one, so meet at the restaurant a few minutes before one. Are there any questions?"

"Roy, how do the girls get the stamp showing they have permission for the rides," Rindi asked me.

"Right," I had forgotten that little thing, sometimes I need Rindi. "Meet in front of the restaurant before we do anything else and we will have each of you get a special hand stamp showing it's allowed for you to ride the three big rides. Scrambler, Teacups and carousel."

"Isn't merry go rounds a kind of a baby ride?" Asks Jessie.

"I don't know about that, but if you and the person you pick to be your partner don't want to go on the carousel, then that's your decision, but Rindi, Su, Candy, Molly and I are all adults and we still enjoy going on it now and then." I told the girls. Now pair up and we will see who rides in which vehicle."

Megan, Jessie, Rachel and Becky all ride with me. That leaves Rindi to drive the other four while Su and Candy go together and Molly had to drive alone.

Rindi and I made a game out of following each other and she called my radio from hers. "This is the pilot in Atlas we will be flying at fifty miles an hour at an altitude of zero feet. Fasten your safety belts and no smoking."

Megan is in the front seat with me and asks if she can answer back. I tell her sure.

"This is the copilot in Gray, we acknowledge your flight plan but since we are the lead vehicle we will decide which route to take to reach our destination.

None of us smoke except fish which are hard to keep lit." Megan said, while the girls in the back seat are giggling at her statement.

One of the girls in Rindi's vehicle, now speaks up, "This is the copilot in Atlas, Rindi says she has a certain itch that only Roy knows how to scratch and wants to know how long it will be before we arrive at the park."

"What do I say?" Megan asked me.

"Say the itch will need some serious scratching and she will have to wait until we arrive at our destination, in about twenty more minutes." I told Megan.

She repeated that amid even more giggles from the back seat.

"Rindi says she hopes you really know how to scratch the right place since it is really bothering her now?" Said the young voice.

We land our (airplanes) and I said, "Thank you for flying in the Roy and Rindi airlines, we hope your flight was a pleasant one, be careful not to fall out of the vehicle and watch your step when leaving."

I walked inside the restaurant after telling the girls to wait. Sammy walked over and I explained the stamp situation, she handed me one that is the skull and crossbones with green ink, under the flag it says Roy's pirates. Back outside I stamped each wrist of the eight girls, Rindi wanted a stamp too, so of course I stamped her wrist. I went back inside and handed Sammy back the stamper, and thanked her.

Su and Candy came inside with me and they headed back to the kitchenl to start working making pizza crusts, Candy had to first change into jeans and a t-shirt so her green dress wouldn't get dirty.

The four girls who had ridden with me were waiting when I went back outside and Megan asked if I would mind riding the scrambler with each of them one at a time. Of course Megan got the first ride. Rindi also got drafted by the four girls who had ridden with her to go on the scrambler with them, one at a time. After four times on the ride, Rindi and I were feeling slightly dizzy so we told the girls they could ride the teacups and we would just watch. I scratched Rindi's back so the girls would think that was her itchy spot that needed my special scratching technique.